PDA

View Full Version : Question for Ferr, but also applies to other big spenders

procsyzarc
04-28-2013, 06:18 PM
My understanding is paying in Euros works out a lot more expensive than most other currencies. Wouldn’t it make sense to transfer your game to a device with another countries iTunes account set up (which is cheaper than paying in Euros) load on the gold/cash then transfer it back. Now with how much you have spent on your game I doubt there is anyone you trust to transfer it to but with the money saved you could easily buy another ipad purely for this purpose and still be far better off overall.

Now I also understand you are probably rich enough you probably don’t care about the money this would save yourself but how you operate you’re in game cash donations this could save some money for your other members who perhaps the saving would be martial too.

Just a thought as I have considered doing this myself since where I live we only get a 15% or 35% sale rather than 20% or 40% and with the exchange rate offered in game versus the real exchange rate I could save a few hundred dollars each time I buy gold/gems by transferring my game to my American iTunes account. With your scale of purchases and if it is true euros is even worse the saving could be quite a lot and mean more money to spend on more cash or more gold