PDA

View Full Version : Large faction - Massive Cull - Same issues? Merge top guys?

RetroEd
04-28-2013, 06:16 PM
Can you relate to this?

The war is drawing to an end, the top half of the Faction, dedicated and passionate about the game, have brought the Faction to within a hairs breadth of some amazing prizes... massive Gold Reserves spent, you just need the bottom half to do their bit now and edge you over the winning line.

But wait, just when you need them they seem to have deserted their Posts; all seem to be Missing in Action!

Sound familiar?

You kick out the under achievers and start frantically looking for 'quality' replacements; its your lucky day, loads come forward... the ones we just kicked out (where did your rejects go, we probably have them!).

Proposition:-

Enough is enough, we aren't a charity! So this is what we offer to you...

We have 40 member spaces, 38 of which are filled.
Half of them have 'passion' - with the top 10 bringing in over a million points alone (and still 20 hours to go!)
We are cutting 12-15 spaces in one go. Could the best of your Faction fill that gap??
We would compare Faction Bonuses (ours are pretty impressive, but yours maybe better) and abandon the weakest - perhaps leave the old one to the people kicked out!
We have our own professional website and secure Forum (take a look if you want: Forum (http://www.dispatches.reactiongroup.org/index.php) - website link on same page at the top) which will easily 'adopt' you all...

If you are genuinely interested in creating a strong Faction, PM me... enough is enough!

Stone215
04-28-2013, 06:21 PM
Ha. Must be nice. I should of left my faction last time when everyone did as it would of been for the best. Our leader accepts anyone and we now have a bunch of people who are under lvl 10. We had 1 guy that was a 1. My defense leader hasnt been on since the faction started. You are right. enough is enough for me and after this war is over im gone. I have improved my Att/Def by 30k since last war. Hoping i can do another 30 before the next. Good luck

IKILLJOO
04-28-2013, 06:23 PM
I am currently an officer in this faction. After the current war the Leader is passing the Faction to me.

Looking for any and all ACTIVE players. Gold is not required. Cash donations are not required. Concrete is required as often as possible. If you want to be the number one faction, this faction is not for you. Just looking for fun ACTIVE players of ALL levels.

If you want to join this faction until you find another home that is fine as well.
Remember one Rule: Donate Concrete Regularly

Currently 11/42 Members Going to cut some non concrete donators after war.

Current bonus are :

Health Regen Time -14%
Ground Attack +5%
Air Attack +5%
Infantry Attack +10%
Infantry Defense +30%
Ground Defense +30%
Air Defense +30%
Sea Defense +25%
Building Defense +30%
Building Output +15%
Guild Increase +22

My Stats are:
Level 19
Attack: 8239
Defense: 15382
Alliance: 180
Invite Code: 114-729-794

OBAMASMAMA
04-28-2013, 06:27 PM
Don't wanna threadjack but IKILLJOO check ur pm.