PDA

View Full Version : Gree i challenge you

Aradan
04-28-2013, 05:09 PM
GREE, with my recent post about how to actually gain some gems for those players who can't afford to spend money on your outrageous prices for hideously terrible chances at gaining anything noteworthy from them(besides building upgrades) or reviving your team/energy, and the sudden change WITHIN 24 HOUR TIME PERIOD of no longer being able to really obtain gems or more then a couple from your "free offers" proves you do read forums and pay attention to what is happening here so i thank you on that note.

BUT it also proves you can change certain game mechanics fairly easily and quickly in simple hot patches.

SO WHY IS THERE STILL SO MANY ISSUES RIGHT NOW THAT YOU HAVEN'T REVERTED. You are clearly losing many very loyal players and very large gem buyers due to your recent game update which has enraged, dare i say EVERYONE?

I hear by challenge you GREE to START FIXING YOUR MISTAKES as we now KNOW you can fix/change some aspects of this game fairly easily under EXTREMELY SHORT NOTICE.

IF by chance i am wrong and you didn't change any aspect at all with the free video offers, and you swear you didn't, i will formally apologize for my accusations. Until you either start making some positive changes, or prove to me I am wrong, I can say you have 1 less customer here, not to mention probably a lot of extremely large gem buyers who no longer trust you, and hope you don't make anymore terrible mistakes with this game and any other current/future games from you.

I will will continue to play your game as a casual player as its design is good, just mistakes have been made that you will hopefully correct in our near future.

Harvey Guo
04-29-2013, 03:56 AM
The answer is obvious.
No matter it is a bug or not, GREE normally will not fix it, because they are focusing how to suck more blood from customers. Now you release this bug method to help people gain more free gem, that is what they cannot tolerance, for more blood, ofc the issue been solved in 24 hrs.
For other issues and bugs, what? No relation to more blood? Sorry, GREE will never see it:)

Ease
04-29-2013, 04:13 AM
As long as there are still people ignorant enough to spend money on a declining product/game, GREE would not be willing to make changes for the better.

Aradan
04-29-2013, 09:36 AM
The answer is obvious.
No matter it is a bug or not, GREE normally will not fix it, because they are focusing how to suck more blood from customers. Now you release this bug method to help people gain more free gem, that is what they cannot tolerance, for more blood, ofc the issue been solved in 24 hrs.
For other issues and bugs, what? No relation to more blood? Sorry, GREE will never see it:)

The reason i released it was because i didn't believe it was a bug, but extremely smart business. Sure through advertisements your not making as much money per gem, but with the ability for players to do extremely large amounts of offers they can far surpass the amount of money they would make from sales.

I of course don't know their advertisement agreements so I don't know how much money they get for each different advertisement, but based on my friends app and the lowest amount he gets per video watched i calculated that I alone was giving GREE approx $30 per hour in advertisement revenue. In reality up and until the frequency of video offers has changed i was probably averaging $500+ usd a week of advertisement money. and thats just me alone, and i would never spend that much money on this game with the way it seems to be heading thats for sure.

Of course these numbers could possibly be lower or higher depending on their agreements but you get my point, advertisement profits can far succeed actual sales profits.

Vigorous
04-29-2013, 09:43 AM
Tbh I'm disappointed in this game completely since I've started. There is pretty much no updates/new content. The only updates that have happened have been for the worse except the extra armor slots.

Lcharlie
04-29-2013, 10:24 AM
Tbh I'm disappointed in this game completely since I've started. There is pretty much no updates/new content. The only updates that have happened have been for the worse except the extra armor slots.

agreed. The reason is most likely a business one. More dev is used to launch and attract users for a new game and when critical mass is predicted, dev resources are moved to the next game. This is to ensure a steady increase in recurring revenue. If you had 5 developers, would you put them in a new game to attract huge initial crowd and revenue or would you put them in a game that has hit steady state or perhaps in user decline? There are proven models out there for this genre of games. I do wish one of them would change the trend and add new content each month where it requires the use of armors from the previous month. This would prolong the lifetime of the user spend peak of a game thus stretching out the product lifecycle curve.

Vigorous
04-29-2013, 10:32 AM
This game has a lot of potential it would be such a waste if they tossed it aside. I could get them more revenue from this game then they could dream of by just changing how they are marketing it. If they can attract new people AND keep the veterans they would have some nice bank.

Ease
04-29-2013, 11:20 AM
I have a feeling that GREE is just trying to milk as much money as possible from the current pool of players before this game gets set aside like so many other mobile games.

Hakurou
04-30-2013, 03:13 AM
I think you could have made a mistake. Most products advertised should somehow be related to gree as they are mostly advertising games, so they won't get cash income from it (except from ingame purchases in other games). This could explain why they cut down the video offers.
On the other hand i'm just guessing myself.

The reason i released it was because i didn't believe it was a bug, but extremely smart business. Sure through advertisements your not making as much money per gem, but with the ability for players to do extremely large amounts of offers they can far surpass the amount of money they would make from sales.

I of course don't know their advertisement agreements so I don't know how much money they get for each different advertisement, but based on my friends app and the lowest amount he gets per video watched i calculated that I alone was giving GREE approx $30 per hour in advertisement revenue. In reality up and until the frequency of video offers has changed i was probably averaging $500+ usd a week of advertisement money. and thats just me alone, and i would never spend that much money on this game with the way it seems to be heading thats for sure.

Of course these numbers could possibly be lower or higher depending on their agreements but you get my point, advertisement profits can far succeed actual sales profits.