PDA

View Full Version : Gold use in battle.

Rowdydowdy
04-28-2013, 04:51 PM
If you have limited number of gold players how would you use your gold in battle. Do you focus on the wall or increase your individual hits?

Golf4life
04-28-2013, 04:55 PM
i would use the gold players to make the hits.

use the free players for the wall

vNastIER
04-28-2013, 05:11 PM
depends on how many u bring into battle. frist take wall down. then take out DL.
if you have less than 10 in battle....it will be hard..unless you have gold. if everyone is free and have 15 or more...i suggest taking out wall. have everyone hit wall 2 times. see how much left you have,. then have everyone hit it again till its gone. keep two guys to power attack the DL. then attack the rest.

lunchfellow
04-28-2013, 05:14 PM
I would just whack golf fore nothing...one of many Funzy shills in the forum and in the game.

Hupernikomen
04-28-2013, 05:15 PM
Save gold for when you find a high level softie. When you find one paying out 350-400 points per hit, empty the vault.

vNastIER
04-28-2013, 05:18 PM
I would just whack golf fore nothing...one of many Funzy shills in the forum and in the game.

WHAT lol >>>?????

quantumace
04-28-2013, 05:30 PM
If you have limited gold users, you need to wait for prime opportunities to use it efficiently. Wait until you have the most players on at the same time, to make sure you can take the wall down. Then identify one of two targets in your gold users range that are paying out high WD points, and then spend all the gold you can spare.

I usually only spend gold in a couple battles each event. When I find one target that is paying out max points, might as well take full advantage.

Of course this changes if you are trying to maintain a certain position, and only spend what is necessary. I am a low spender, but I generally have a set budget to spend each event.

MWCC
04-29-2013, 08:19 AM
Save gold for when you find a high level softie. When you find one paying out 350-400 points per hit, empty the vault.

Agreed, when you find the right high level player giving up high 300's per hit. It's a great time to use gold if you're limited to only a few players using gold or have limited gold to use.

Golf4life
04-29-2013, 08:22 AM
seriously, you make no sense at all. please speaka de english.

Dutchie
04-29-2013, 09:36 AM
seriously, you make no sense at all. please speaka de english.

No, he makes perfect sense to me and threw in a golf joke too...