PDA

View Full Version : TAR & Feathered

Durt McGurt
04-28-2013, 03:20 PM
If a player or several players are banned...should their WD points be eliminated?

If more than half the faction gets banned, should the entire faction get nuked?

Your move Gree.

Dutchie
04-28-2013, 03:24 PM
If a player or several players are banned...should their WD points be eliminated?Your move Gree. That is what I have been told they do, if they find that they have broken ToS. Hopefully they will release some info on the situation soon!

Dutchie
04-28-2013, 03:26 PM
I would also like to add that the health regen is not being calculated correctly either... Short changed again!

Dutchie
04-28-2013, 03:29 PM
Like with the attack again button... These little critters are hiding somewhere in their spaghetti code!

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-28-2013, 03:29 PM
If a player or several players are banned...should their WD points be eliminated?

If more than half the faction gets banned, should the entire faction get nuked?

Your move Gree.

Oh come on, can't we all get along?

THE CARTEL

Jhenry02
04-28-2013, 03:32 PM
I knew it was too good to be true.

Poopenshire
04-28-2013, 03:33 PM
Would you say they got Durt in their eye?????!!!!!!:o

honest Abe
04-28-2013, 03:34 PM
Haha. That is an apt description poop. Gotta say kudos big time. Justice has been served.

Durt McGurt
04-28-2013, 03:53 PM
Would you say they got Durt in their eye?????!!!!!!:o

For the third time today.

Golf4life
04-28-2013, 03:55 PM
yah same here.

so disappointed it was all an attention ploy.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-28-2013, 03:56 PM

We will not harm you.

We are THE CARTEL, and we're here to help.

Now, off you go, like a good little laddie, beddy bye for you young man.

Golf4life
04-28-2013, 03:58 PM
please just go away.

or bring out the personality that was actually helpful once upon a time.

We will not harm you.

We are THE CARTEL, and we're here to help.

Now, off you go, like a good little laddie, beddy bye for you young man.

procsyzarc
04-28-2013, 04:05 PM
Now that Gree can no longer question and have admitted at least one of the factions (let see on the others) in the top 10 was hacking and should not have received the place they did in China will those screwed finally get what they should have.

Will the darkness finally get their top 10 rewards?
Will 12th place get theirs when the other haction finally gets banned?
Will places 26,27,51,52,101,102 etc get their prizes they earnt?
Will those who were forced to spend a lot more than they should have to keep their spots get some of their gold refunded?
With a banned faction still in 10th will everyone under get moved up a spot?
Will we get a refund for the gold wasted in Ireland due to hackers?

I am sure the answers to these will be no however by banning this faction Gree has admitted they were cheating so really should have no choice

Power Mike
04-28-2013, 04:17 PM
Now that Gree can no longer question and have admitted at least one of the factions (let see on the others) in the top 10 was hacking and should not have received the place they did in China will those screwed finally get what they should have.

Will the darkness finally get their top 10 rewards?
Will 12th place get theirs when the other haction finally gets banned?
Will those who were forced to spend a lot more than they should have to keep their spots get some of their gold refunded?
With a banned faction still in 10th will everyone under get moved up a spot?
Will we get a refund for the gold wasted in Ireland due to hackers?

I am sure the answers to these will be no however by banning this faction Gree has admitted they were cheating so really should have no choice

stop dreaming and hoping there was some hacktion team to ban so your team can get moved up. your team failed just accept it. you are a bad sports man. raise your game and then you might win top ten in Ireland

Ryans67
04-28-2013, 04:19 PM
Hey little mike, Crazy is part of ACE...You sound like a fool.

procsyzarc
04-28-2013, 04:24 PM
stop dreaming and hoping there was some hacktion team to ban so your team can get moved up. your team failed just accept it. you are a bad sports man. raise your game and then you might win top ten in Ireland

You are obviously too dumb to read, but wouldn’t wanting a rival team that I have nothing to do with to get rewards that they were screwed out of that I already have been good sportsmanship not bad? Bad sportsmanship would be if I acted like you and said well I have mine you don’t so tough luck?

fuzzlenutz
04-28-2013, 04:26 PM
Well Done
Now about the faction named after my GI Doll from my childhood
LOL

Trebor
04-28-2013, 04:47 PM
They still show 10th

vNastIER
04-28-2013, 05:00 PM
OUch. Tactical assault recon was banned?

wonder what for...

seems they just took the 10 spot lol (FOR NOW)

At1davis
04-28-2013, 11:39 PM

wonder what for...

They are showing on leader board in tenth

Crypt
04-29-2013, 12:08 AM
If a player is caught hacking should all of their pvp attacks be rolled back ?

Generik79
04-29-2013, 12:14 AM
If a player is caught hacking should all of their pvp attacks be rolled back ?

Why, did General Joe or Diesel (Milspec) attack you?

Markmark
04-29-2013, 12:38 AM
I am a member of TAR and its previous incarnation ACE. I am not a hacker and never have been. I'm kinda shocked at GREE for suspending my account without a bye your leave??

Generik79
04-29-2013, 12:44 AM
I am a member of TAR and its previous incarnation ACE. I am not a hacker and never have been. I'm kinda shocked at GREE for suspending my account without a bye your leave??

You, sir, are a Foerym Troll. And not the good kind...

Arnaud
04-29-2013, 01:11 AM

If they were folowing that rule, it would be way worse i think: people in the Top100 would easily reach the top75!

Markmark
04-29-2013, 01:35 AM
You, sir, are a Foerym Troll. And not the good kind...

Get your facts right before opening your big mouth friend. I've been playing MW for over a year without any problems till now. Never posted here as i have no interest in pettiness.

Mcdoc
04-29-2013, 02:05 AM

Wait - you're saying TAR came out of ACE? - But wait - ACE came out of REG?

So what are we talking about again ?

Markmark
04-29-2013, 02:26 AM
Sorry AW not ACE ,bloody iPhone!:-)

Durt McGurt
04-29-2013, 03:17 AM

wonder what for...

They did not take the 10th spot... They fell down into it. They came out guns blazin but are now severely crippled.

They are showing on leader board in tenth

Would be a shame if The Darkness or whoever is in 11th snuck right by them.

-TANGO-
04-29-2013, 03:23 AM
There is no one even close to the top ten I don't think, certainly not The Darkness. Unfortunately they will hold on for tenth spot.

On the bright side there should be a couple of new teams in top ten, legitimate ones at that.

senex morosus
04-29-2013, 04:21 AM
I would estimate The darkness be at 12th or 13th and unfortunately for the second time, hacktions TAR and Joe are on top 10. You can't beat them, not when your hard earned 250k WD points is 900k to their hackers. GREE won't ban you for no reason but they have a soft spot for hackers who buy little gold it seems

Crypt
04-29-2013, 04:43 AM
I would estimate The darkness be at 12th or 13th and unfortunately for the second time, hacktions TAR and Joe are on top 10. You can't beat them, not when your hard earned 250k WD points is 900k to their hackers. GREE won't ban you for no reason but they have a soft spot for hackers who buy little gold it seems

lol do you people honestly think that hackers are isolated to one to two factions ? i know of at least 7 factions that have had hackers spotted and reported.

don't expect the players to sort out this problem. its down to gree to take action. forum posts will do nothing to stop them, all they achieve is a bit of slander.

jamie..TTB..
04-29-2013, 06:16 AM
estimate darkness have around 10m WDPs now we fought few hours ago and had under 9m the...

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-29-2013, 08:32 AM
Really? Get real bro thankfully you're not in charge. I'm a legit player who spends money on this game and you expect Gree to nuke the whole faction. Let me clear up something for those of you who think Gree is sitting idle. Gree is doing the best they can and have eliminated those players that had an advantage ok. I was brought into TAR right after Egypt. I was appointed leader and my whole time in TAR I've never noticed any foul play. As a leader I accepted anyone into the faction who didn't habe questionable units. I've spent anywhere between $500 - $1300 during wars and play this game on an unrooted android device. Gree is not going to eliminate me or nuke a whole faction just to appease you ok. I commend Gree for actively pursuing
those hacks. Gree did a phenomenal job and if you still think the faction should pay then I hope a hacker will infiltrate your faction so you can hear the words NUKE THE FACTION!

You seem to be quite insightful. Would you car to share your opinion as to why 2/3rds of them are currently deactivated?

Ranger4Life
04-29-2013, 08:35 AM
Time for you to "Get real bro"! 25 of your members were banned! How in the heck did you not notice they were hacking? You had energy glitchers, cash hackers, unit hackers, and skill point hackers.

I don't think that any accounts that were not hacking should be banned; however, EVERYTHING that these hackers contributed to your HACTION should be wiped out. Including all of the WD points from past battles, and any units that you won due to those points.

Really? Get real bro thankfully you're not in charge. I'm a legit player who spends money on this game and you expect Gree to nuke the whole faction. Let me clear up something for those of you who think Gree is sitting idle. Gree is doing the best they can and have eliminated those players that had an advantage ok. I was brought into TAR right after Egypt. I was appointed leader and my whole time in TAR I've never noticed any foul play. As a leader I accepted anyone into the faction who didn't habe questionable units. I've spent anywhere between $500 - $1300 during wars and play this game on an unrooted android device. Gree is not going to eliminate me or nuke a whole faction just to appease you ok. I commend Gree for actively pursuing
those hacks. Gree did a phenomenal job and if you still think the faction should pay then I hope a hacker will infiltrate your faction so you can hear the words NUKE THE FACTION!

Thief
04-29-2013, 08:42 AM
Time for you to "Get real bro"! 25 of your members were banned! How in the heck did you not notice they were hacking? You had energy glitchers, cash hackers, unit hackers, and skill point hackers.

I don't think that any accounts that were not hacking should be banned; however, EVERYTHING that these hackers contributed to your HACTION should be wiped out. Including all of the WD points from past battles, and any units that you won due to those points.

I approved this message: ~Thief

Simply put...i couldn't have said it better myself and it's exactly how i feel. You should only get the points from your players who have not been banned. Otherwise what's goinig to stop you from having hackers in the next WD event?

Ranger4Life
04-29-2013, 08:59 AM
Hahahaha. You had people donating BILLIONS every single day. How do you not notice that?

This wasn't one or two people doing a simple misdeed. This was over half your faction egregiously hacking where even a NOOB could tell.

I think the innocent should keep everything. Just like if a hacker infiltrated your faction I would expect those legit players to keep everything. You can't make everyone pay the price. If you're going to do that then you might as well blame Gree for not placing enough security measures to ensure this kind of thing doesn't happen.

And the question about why those have been banned I can't answer that because I don't know. If it wasn't for units being the cause then how would I know? The only thing I'm in control of here is how much I spend and how many times I can press the attack button.

Ranger4Life
04-29-2013, 09:00 AM
Skill point you wouldn't know about unless someone informed you or you hit them.

Energy is very easy to spot. They have hundreds of top loot units without being high level. Just do the math.

Tell me how i can notice energy glitch or skill point glitch? Cash hack i would notice, unit hack i would notice.

Durt McGurt
04-29-2013, 09:06 AM
I think the innocent should keep everything.

I agree.

Cash hack i would notice, unit hack i would notice.

But you did not.

Poopenshire
04-29-2013, 09:09 AM
I agree.

But you did not.

Message in your inbox please.

Crypt
04-29-2013, 09:10 AM
I agree.

But you did not.

I'm glad to see a sensible discussion once again. Would be totally unfair to punish legit players who have used 1000's of gold

Q Raider
04-29-2013, 09:20 AM
I'm glad to see a sensible discussion once again. Would be totally unfair to punish legit players who have used 1000's of gold

By that statement you would therefore include the factions who were almost certainly held lower than they should have been by the inflated points a faction gained via those who have not played the game as designed.

Our faction is currently in a tight tussle around 25th and, I am certain that along with the others I know of around that mark we would be rightly justified in being outraged at missing out whilst TAR with what has to be a considerable amount of tarnished points takes a position that they did not earn within the context of the game....

Thief
04-29-2013, 09:23 AM
I think the innocent should keep everything.

I agree...if the Innocent placed top 10 on their own then yes they deserve the prizes they won. However if you take away the points from the supposed 25+/- Hackers from your faction you Certainly didn't place top 10 in China...not even sure if you placed top 25? However that would be for gree to determine. So whatever the legit players scored is what prizes they deserve just like the rest of us.

So while the innocent shouldn't be punished....it doesn't mean they should be rewarded either.

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-29-2013, 09:25 AM
Insightful one,I am somewhat new to factions I guess, but have you ever pressed one of these boosts to see what they cost?

if we had people donating BILLIONS! We would have every bonus maxed. This is how the faction looked when I was brought in and still looks the same since. So get your story straight Ranger.

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y534/awbibo/5646c793-a7cd-4eeb-a7cb-a8b1c2aeee37_zps38b66106.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/awbibo/media/5646c793-a7cd-4eeb-a7cb-a8b1c2aeee37_zps38b66106.jpg.html)

Selfproclaimed
04-29-2013, 09:43 AM
I know the second I've ever seen anything even questionable going into a faction or coming into, we've gotten rid of it. Because their are a lot of players spending a lot of real money that dont know what to look for and a single hacker puts all their money at jeopardy. I've explained this to my teammates. I'm sure most hackers felt comfortable after china that gree supposedly wasn't going to do anything about it. But all legit players need realize that their money is at risk all because of a single hacker in their faction. Don't be angry with gree or even whoever it was that caught them. Be angry at the hackers for they are the real ones that screwed you.

Dutchie
04-29-2013, 09:50 AM
I know the second I've ever seen anything even questionable going into a faction or coming into, we've gotten rid of it. Because their are a lot of players spending a lot of real money that dont know what to look for and a single hacker puts all their money at jeopardy. I've explained this to my teammates. I'm sure most hackers felt comfortable after china that gree supposedly wasn't going to do anything about it. But all legit players need realize that their money is at risk all because of a single hacker in their faction. Don't be angry with gree or even whoever it was that caught them. Be angry at the hackers for they are the real ones that screwed you.

Yes, well said sir!

Zachio
04-29-2013, 09:53 AM
Tell me how i can notice energy glitch or skill point glitch? Cash hack i would notice, unit hack i would notice.

I ran into this yesterday, seems pretty clear this person is an energy hacker.

http://i.imgur.com/7EnFY9il.jpg

Durt McGurt
04-29-2013, 10:13 AM
i still dont know what im looking at that would raise a red flag

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y534/awbibo/e8e64023-251b-4205-98ae-e7bd91f0eac8_zpsc341108c.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/awbibo/media/e8e64023-251b-4205-98ae-e7bd91f0eac8_zpsc341108c.jpg.html)

Time to visit the barber.

Thief
04-29-2013, 10:14 AM
Time to visit the barber.

Or the Butcher :D.....or maybe the Butcher has a day job? :D

Dark Side
04-29-2013, 10:21 AM
Hi bro,
You seems to be a hatred figure or maybe your faction is.
Do you have 25 hackers in your faction ? How this few big boys here who carries some weight, talks loud, see them as hackers ?

TYR_Rune
04-29-2013, 10:30 AM
Gree did a phenomenal job and if you still think the faction should pay then I hope a hacker will infiltrate your faction so you can hear the words NUKE THE FACTION!

More than half of your faction are hackers.. and youre telling us that all these cheaters merely infiltrated your team? You gotta be kidding me.
A bunch of rotten eggs in your basket and u failed to smell a stench of not even a single one of them, while they operate right under your nose for 2 months?
Its either youre an incompetent noob leader OR you knew everything about them and you tolerated them.. the huge benefit was irresistable.. is it not?
And seriously dude, I doubt the innocence of the rest of your entire hacktion.. just saying.

Dark Side
04-29-2013, 10:56 AM
More than half of your faction are hackers.. and youre telling us that all these cheaters merely infiltrated your team? You gotta be kidding me.
A bunch of rotten eggs in your basket and u failed to smell a stench of not even a single one of them, while they operate right under your nose for 2 months?
Its either youre an incompetent noob leader OR you knew everything about them and you tolerated them.. the huge benefit was irresistable.. is it not?
And seriously dude, I doubt the innocence of the rest of your entire hacktion.. just saying.

Hey dude, care to share more how you can tell how many of them are hackers or cheaters as you have said.
You seems very competent to catch each one of them, share it with us(the average players) so we can be as competent as you are. Lol

TYR_Rune
04-29-2013, 11:05 AM
Hey dude, care to share more how you can tell how many of them are hackers or cheaters as you have said.
You seems very competent to catch each one of them, share it with us(the average players) so we can be as competent as you are. Lol

More than half of TAR's accounts are SUSPENDED BY GREE... you figure it out.. dude..:)

Crypt
04-29-2013, 01:32 PM
By that statement you would therefore include the factions who were almost certainly held lower than they should have been by the inflated points a faction gained via those who have not played the game as designed.

Our faction is currently in a tight tussle around 25th and, I am certain that along with the others I know of around that mark we would be rightly justified in being outraged at missing out whilst TAR with what has to be a considerable amount of tarnished points takes a position that they did not earn within the context of the game....

we dont get to choose the battlefield we fight upon. like it or not hackers are a part of this game.

it would be nice to see gree completely eradicate hackers but can you really see that ever happening?
i do my part by reporting these clowns when i see them.

your position in the WD events is your personal responsibility . if you want more prizes spend more g and click more medz.
complaining about how unfair the last battle was is a bit tasteless imo.

Durt McGurt
04-29-2013, 02:43 PM
I'm a legit player who spends money on this game. As a leader I accepted anyone into the faction who didn't habe questionable units.

So you didnt know about this....
http://i40.tinypic.com/1skqkp.jpg

Or this????

http://i42.tinypic.com/1hfm92.jpg

Seems like an appropriate response... "lol"

http://i43.tinypic.com/33pd6he.jpg

No faction alerts?? Why? Ohhh I get it.... "Lol"

http://i39.tinypic.com/2r76079.jpg

I guess we will see you in your new home. Obviously not the #1 ranked faction, but I bet there is another group with the same letters.

So leader ...are you sure you didn't know?
Shall I continue?

Poopenshire
04-29-2013, 02:46 PM
UH OH looks Durt has Dirt.

hehehehehe

TAR be in trouble now.

Selfproclaimed
04-29-2013, 02:47 PM
Sick buurrrnnnn

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-29-2013, 02:59 PM
Shall...I...say...it...slowly...for...you?

BANNED!

Neek ACE
04-29-2013, 03:10 PM
Scoots the scooter skid marks hahahah

killerm2
04-29-2013, 03:16 PM
HEY McOCK,crawl back in your hole.

killerm2
04-29-2013, 03:20 PM
Poor little boyz got sent to the corner,what faction will be next.

killerm2
04-29-2013, 03:23 PM
A hacker can alter screens also,do you people think we are stupid?get a better life!
if we had people donating billions! We would have every bonus maxed. This is how the faction looked when i was brought in and still looks the same since. So get your story straight ranger.

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y534/awbibo/5646c793-a7cd-4eeb-a7cb-a8b1c2aeee37_zps38b66106.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/awbibo/media/5646c793-a7cd-4eeb-a7cb-a8b1c2aeee37_zps38b66106.jpg.html)

Ranger4Life
04-29-2013, 03:36 PM
Hey Genius,

I love the fact that you used your photobucket account with all of your other hacker photos and troll photos to post here. Way to play the victim!

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u493/kipstovall/ScreenShot2013-04-29at53145PM_zps73e1575a.png

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u493/kipstovall/ScreenShot2013-04-29at53157PM_zps64d8981a.png

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u493/kipstovall/ScreenShot2013-04-29at53227PM_zps14b943e9.png

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u493/kipstovall/ScreenShot2013-04-29at53242PM_zps4fe2b67a.png

Meta Rage, i will say this one more time a little slower so you understand.
The....Bonuses....were...just...like....that...whe n....i....came.....to.....tar.....and....still.... are.....the....same.

honest Abe
04-29-2013, 03:43 PM
WOW!!!! BUSTED!!! What does cooked iguana taste like?

honest Abe
04-29-2013, 03:46 PM
Next time, don't post the uncropped version of your photos... Dope

killerm2
04-29-2013, 03:51 PM
Censored,its not that you cant see it.its that you dont want to see it.
i still dont know what im looking at that would raise a red flag

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y534/awbibo/e8e64023-251b-4205-98ae-e7bd91f0eac8_zpsc341108c.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/awbibo/media/e8e64023-251b-4205-98ae-e7bd91f0eac8_zpsc341108c.jpg.html)

Ryans67
04-29-2013, 04:41 PM
What a moron. And what's interesting is that iguana was one of the guys who wasn't banned. I saw his wall posts to others stating that his team was locked out. I will commence bombing his base if he is still around...

Also, Ranger...That's seriously creepy. The dude is camping on your base, while looking at edited pictures of your avatar? WTF! I've seen restraining orders with similar behavior. Usually the perps can be found on megans law.... Just watch your back buddy.

Dark Side
04-29-2013, 05:34 PM
Many pics & this turns ugly.
So Before the event, i assume the big guns send in moles everywhere ...... Lol a normal virtual game turns into some imaginative world war. The name should be change .... modern spies

Respectable players, nope..... I see no more.

A pity for those who "actually" did not involve, or did not realize ...if there is any.... Not just this faction, this is their game, don't take what belongs to them or they will come after YOU. they rules, they boss around, just don't get in their way.

They are 1 to 10, don't try to get in to show who you are. You will never know, how the once mighty will plague on you

Speed ump
04-29-2013, 05:39 PM
Wow ranger, great screnshots. Maybe hes not so smug now.lol

Durt McGurt
04-29-2013, 05:42 PM
yes and yes ive failed to smell the stench and yes im a noob leader.

Sending death threats to someone is not going to help you. I suggest that you refrain.

You have no class. You got busted with you hand in the cookie jar. Delete the game and move on.

Poopenshire
04-29-2013, 05:42 PM
Atleast he doesnt have pics of your avatar in it's skivies!

Selfproclaimed
04-29-2013, 05:46 PM
So wait , Im confused, your the leader?? But this guy in the other thread said

" Originally Posted by RecklessSID69
As the leader of the group I will take full responsibility for what happened. I did end up reporting and booting the member that donated a HUGE amount to the faction (WON'T SAY NAMES) And that member was booted from the get go when faction wars were new to the game. This being the 4th faction war and knowing everybody on the team personally for the wars (us having eachothers phone numbers to text during war) everything was cool. We didn't have any bad business going down as we did not add anybody new to the faction. Even still Gree hasn't given a reason for my account being locked out."

He's claiming he's leader... Might want to work together and get your stories along the same page.

Durt McGurt
04-29-2013, 05:58 PM
So wait , Im confused, your the leader?? But this guy in the other thread said

" Originally Posted by RecklessSID69
As the leader of the group I will take full responsibility for what happened. I did end up reporting and booting the member that donated a HUGE amount to the faction (WON'T SAY NAMES) And that member was booted from the get go when faction wars were new to the game. This being the 4th faction war and knowing everybody on the team personally for the wars (us having eachothers phone numbers to text during war) everything was cool. We didn't have any bad business going down as we did not add anybody new to the faction. Even still Gree hasn't given a reason for my account being locked out."

He's claiming he's leader... Might want to work together and get your stories along the same page.

The other dude said he was the leader of... "Qdoba" faction. Looks like he was just clueless.

The donkey aka censored is claiming he is the leader of the mighty top 10 finishing TAR.

Selfproclaimed
04-29-2013, 06:10 PM
Oo. Lol. Never even heard of whatever that faction was called.. Coincidence

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-29-2013, 06:10 PM
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

I love when a group of Senior Members on the forum bust a violator!

And said Violator STFU!

No one cares, right? Unless you believe in an afterlife.

Repent your sins TAR!

WaDe WeSt
04-29-2013, 06:24 PM
Buzzzzzz buzzzzzzzzzz splat. Fly like an eagle.......

JMS
04-29-2013, 06:28 PM
Can we all celebrate Ireland with some cooked iguana? Silence is deafening. Maybe the dubz/pharmacymofo joe can show up and bang the congas for us...

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-29-2013, 06:28 PM
Find the violator.

Sorry, you're right.

Too many people banned to prove my point.

I guess we are all wrong.

Enjoy the game. And I hear there are a bunch of TRs in Bom Bahia or the Maldives or something.

Btw, did your faction have a former name?

sir elmo
04-29-2013, 06:46 PM
Not enough have been banned yet. It isn't just a problem with just mid to higher level players. I have found a few with my really low LLP as well. There are accounts being started by these people and are not being caught from the start. Imagine how powerful a level 200 would be if they had been doing it from level 50, or 30, 10 or they started their account doing it? I found a level 12, let me repeat that, A LEVEL 12, that had all of the unit buildings and not just the original 4.. ALL of them and all were a level 10. Even the advanced unit buildings. Is that how we want people playing this game?

US ALPHA TEAM
04-29-2013, 07:03 PM
Allegations are being thrown around like durts mom. Easy to accuse and then run with it. I don't see this as A hackers fault. Gree has left these doors wide open for them. Gree only cares about $$$. And so they should. Do you think they made this game so others can enjoy it. Pfft they made it to make money. Do you really think this is the last of the hackers? You don't think that they will just start again. Open your eyes people. THIS IS JUST A GAME. Get over it.

Selfproclaimed
04-29-2013, 07:08 PM
It is just a game. But in this game. People are spending real money. Real money is what drives this game. Without the money, no on can hack it. What makes this kind of hacker any different from a common thief ??? They aren't doing it for survival, they aren't doing it for " freedom of information" , they are doing it for their own entertainment. No different than a thief.

honest Abe
04-29-2013, 07:11 PM
I guess more than one faction got blown up, about time. Now, there's one other faction that needs some attention...

Oo. Lol. Never even heard of whatever that faction was called.. Coincidence

Durt McGurt
04-29-2013, 08:19 PM
Allegations are being thrown around like durts mom.

I believe you tried to say "like Durt's mom"

And no allegations are being throw around, facts are being presented.

But I will have you know... She is a saint.

http://i39.tinypic.com/250ru50.jpg

Markmark
04-29-2013, 10:07 PM
I'm in TAR. Still suspended... Still no reply from GREE. Still not a hacker.

honest Abe
04-29-2013, 10:29 PM
But u were aware of what was going on?

I'm in TAR. Still suspended... Still no reply from GREE. Still not a hacker.

Markmark
04-29-2013, 10:38 PM
Believe it or not no. I'm not a big spender on gold so seeing what people where donating to the faction $$ wise didn't raise any eyebrows with me.
When the faction was AW there was a big clear out of good members and from there it became slighty cliquish.dont know if this is when the problem started.

emidy
04-30-2013, 01:07 AM
I'm a TAR member and I'm proud of it!
Still waiting that evidence that ur man Kacey (aka McGurt ****'s sucker) says has sent gree.

Best of all, you have screwed us all when not all used the hack, but believe me, doesn't mind. We'll go back for sure. U can be quiet for a few time, no faction will disturb ur perfect world. U can still be a top10 faction, if this is the only sh.it u wanna.

Durt McGurt, you're a clown that always crying and this doesn't gonna change. I used to hit u, and I'm going to do again, cause u're nobody man. U and ur little bi.tch will be TAR's target for sure. And If i were u, would review ur faction...

senex morosus
04-30-2013, 01:13 AM
Believe it or not no. I'm not a big spender on gold so seeing what people where donating to the faction $$ wise didn't raise any eyebrows with me.
When the faction was AW there was a big clear out of good members and from there it became slighty cliquish.dont know if this is when the problem started.

The reality is all of you in that faction knew what was going on. You are just on here trying to play the innocent victim. Whether you did or did not join your team mates to hack does not matter, you would not be banned if you were innocent. You guys were better off being free/light gold players than hacking. Some of you were well respected MW players, now all I see is a hit list and all those who haven't been banned are gonna see players paying them a visit at their hack stations.
Your only hope is to hide, if GREE allows name changes again, if you haven't already been banned.

Jhenry02
04-30-2013, 01:13 AM
Trying to read that, all I could think is...

ENGLISH M*TH%RF^CK%R! DO YOU SPEAK IT?!?!?

Also, you should read the whole post. The evidence is pretty compelling.
I'd back Durt 100% on his findings.

-J

Markmark
04-30-2013, 01:30 AM
The reality is all of you in that faction knew what was going on. You are just on here trying to play the innocent victim. Whether you did or did not join your team mates to hack does not matter, you would not be banned if you were innocent. You guys were better off being free/light gold players than hacking. Some of you were well respected MW players, now all I see is a hit list and all those who haven't been banned are gonna see players paying them a visit at their hack stations.
Your only hope is to hide, if GREE allows name changes again, if you haven't already been banned.

Oh you are telling me i knew? I am innocent that's why I'm complaint to GREE. I am a light gold player read my posts. When i eventually get back on you can happily try it on. Twat.

Sillybeans
04-30-2013, 01:42 AM
Legitimate players should keep everything they've earned. Obviously they did not earn what a hacker contributed... where's the problem? Wipe the WD, give them legit players what they deserve (or what’s left of the WD).

Only the overkill hacker's will greatly influence you're legitimate rewards. If you missed them you should've gone to spec savers and not wasted your time covering for them. They obviously don't deserve the rewards but that also applies to the legitimate player's that wouldn’t have received the rewards without the hackers 'contribution'

You weren't aware? Okay however it doesn't change the fact you don't deserve the reward a hacker obtained.

Has to much finger pointing going on that everyone seems to ignore everything else. :confused:

senex morosus
04-30-2013, 02:18 AM
Oh you are telling me i knew? I am innocent that's why I'm complaint to GREE. I am a light gold player read my posts. When i eventually get back on you can happily try it on. Twat.

I don't need to repeat what the others have already exposed. Ironically enough your so called leader left a link to his hacked screens on here. It doesn't get worse than that. WD kept on going with TAR in 10th. Obviously the innocent ones (or the ones who have yet to be caught hacking) were playing while the rest of you were banned. Re-read my post. I did not threaten you, i merely said all I see is a hit list in your name due to your faction's actions and judging by the screens posted, your guys were not surprised being banned "lol".

emidy
04-30-2013, 02:36 AM
Don't know who are u, but only want save ur ass! U're a dishonor for TAR

Markmark
04-30-2013, 02:52 AM
"Sigh" how am i a dishonour to TAR?..... Honest regular long time player. Is that why??

emidy
04-30-2013, 02:57 AM
Is not for that. Tell me who are u, and don't move only to saving ur ass!

jon_funzio
04-30-2013, 03:01 AM
The question we should REALLY be asking is this:

If TAR were banned, and got 5 million more points than 11th place - should GREE be refunding the other Top 10 teams with 5m points worth of gold - the amount that was wasted staying ahead of a bunch of hackers?

Baraka
04-30-2013, 03:27 AM
The whole Faction is Hacked. The lot should be banned. The Darkness should still get the T10 awards from last event.

Markmark
04-30-2013, 03:41 AM
I'm not hacked.

Baraka
04-30-2013, 03:43 AM
I'm not hacked.The faction is hacked. Therefore been in the faction makes everyone associated Hacked

Markmark
04-30-2013, 03:59 AM
Wrong. Someone has cheated by hacking. That doesn't make me a hacker or a cheat. Do not continue slandering me please.

Durt McGurt
04-30-2013, 04:05 AM
Still waiting that evidence that ur man Kacey (aka McGurt ****'s sucker) says has sent gree.

Best of all, you have screwed us all when not all used the hack, but believe me, doesn't mind. We'll go back for sure. U can be quiet for a few time, no faction will disturb ur perfect world. U can still be a top10 faction, if this is the only sh.it u wanna.

Durt McGurt, you're a clown that always crying and this doesn't gonna change. I used to hit u, and I'm going to do again, cause u're nobody man. U and ur little bi.tch will be TAR's target for sure. And If i were u, would review ur faction...

You need to brush up on the English language. That was a tough read.
My only response is... I have the same ingame name, level 220 or so. I'll leave the light on for you. Please post you ingame name and level.
And thank you very much for having your entire haction care so much about me, as I am a nobody as you described.

Baraka
04-30-2013, 04:18 AM
Wrong. Someone has cheated by hacking. That doesn't make me a hacker or a cheat. Do not continue slandering me please.leave the Faction. Get a new one. Then you will have my respect.

Poopenshire
04-30-2013, 04:19 AM
While some of you didn't hack, most have.

Explain why over 2/3 of your faction has 10,000 skill points.

But your not hackers.

THE CARTEL sees all and knows all. You will always be branded by THE CARTEL!

Geezus
04-30-2013, 05:22 AM
THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS SPONSERED BY THE CARTEL: it is like a finger pointing away to the moon...Do not concentrate on the finger or you will miss ALL of the heavenly glory!

ITS TIME FOR THE REVOLUTION!!! ITS TIME FOR THE REVOLUTION!!! ITS TIME FOR THE REVOLUTION!!! ITS TIME FOR THE REVOLUTION!!! ITS TIME FOR THE REVOLUTION!!! ITS TIME FOR THE REVOLUTION!!! ITS TIME FOR THE REVOLUTION!!! ITS TIME FOR THE REVOLUTION!!! ITS TIME FOR THE REVOLUTION!!!

Markmark
04-30-2013, 05:25 AM
leave the Faction. Get a new one. Then you will have my respect.

Believe me i would but i can't even access the game?.....

Dark Side
04-30-2013, 05:26 AM
While some of you didn't hack, most have.

Explain why over 2/3 of your faction has 10,000 skill points.

But your not hackers.

THE CARTEL sees all and knows all. You will always be branded by THE CARTEL!

I did not know big guns here have bionic eyes to see skill points of another opponent, can they? Lol
This talking is moving further & further away, probably they see far, think far, talk far lol

fuzzlenutz
04-30-2013, 05:31 AM
Careful what your saying nonhacking oblivious to your surroundings guy,
Someone might step in it!
And your going to talk about peoples mothers?
I sense pain and suffering at you base
What your level and In game name if you dont mind me asking ?

Poopenshire
04-30-2013, 05:36 AM
I did not know big guns here have bionic eyes to see skill points of another opponent, can they? Lol
This talking is moving further & further away, probably they see far, think far, talk far lol

Anyone can have Bionic eyes, its not difficult. Be thankful its not more, Gree capped the maximum at 10k after all the skill points hackers were ruining Greenland and Brazil.

But I digress.

JuJu's lil Honey
04-30-2013, 05:38 AM

yes the real problem with MW is what TAR and others are now doing,RIGHT! the TOP 3 have been doing this all along, for well over a year. and they all banded together when WD started as to keep their dirty lil secrets... but they have slowly leaked out and others found out! and now this is what we have. But the Big guys wont take the fall, wink wink cause they have a HALO lol what a joke! Cartel?? ok good idea

TAR is a rebel fighting force in my eyes and im glad for them, if this is what it takes to WAKE UP some peeps!

Baraka
04-30-2013, 05:42 AM
yes the real problem with MW is what TAR and others are now doing,RIGHT! the TOP 3 have been doing this all along, for well over a year. and they all banded together when WD started as to keep their dirty lil secrets... but they have slowly leaked out and others found out! and now this is what we have. But the Big guys wont take the fall, wink wink cause they have a HALO lol what a joke! Cartel?? ok good idea

TAR is a rebel fighting force in my eyes and im glad for them, if this is what it takes to WAKE UP some peeps!

You have no idea. We at Super Faction have no hackers. I'm 100% sure our friends PUN hav none either. You need to know your facts. Even the people who dislike the Cartel know that TAR is the biggest hacker Problem around at the moment.

Durt McGurt
04-30-2013, 05:46 AM

After looking at your roster... I am simply terrified. Please have mercy upon me. Also could you please identify yourself on this list.

TAR

Name. Level. Def. wd
Spyder. 140. 212
Bomsquad. 220. 248. 207
Ezqban. 138. 173
L' che. 137. 385
Salty Iguana 157. 276
Dennis. 210. 240. 244
IrnBru. 226. 234
Ranger J. 226 293
Mike. 180. 334. 220
General Zod 110. 292. 169
Mabus. 79. 199
No Fear. 198. 343. 192
Surfie. 173. 218. 169
Intruder. 244. 312. 367
The panthon. 25
Basil sainzer. 250. 658
Rayza. 210. 350. 222
Slick Rick. 198. 199. 254
Genghis. 166. 410. 204
Goldless gofsh211. 264. 290
General. 174. 258. 221
Darko Slini. 144. 174. 137
Robert. 215. 245. 288
Rand. 177. 272. 261
Brad. 144. 237. 226
Scott. 774
KC. 77. 91. 200
Dimitri Makarov175. 282. 224
Captain Slow. 164. 207. 216. $
General Hagge. 184. 276. 276
US verd dynamic178. 231. 221
Ibrahim Farouk. 200. 187. 279
Sgt. Ott. 124. 247. 210
Po. 160. 131 254
Pirate. 112. 399. 168
Bill. 171. 227. 139
Captain. 194. 179. 309
Hot lips. 53. 87. 84
Nelson. 222. 350. 208 $
R.A.T. 77. 71. 100
BMF. 126. 337. 139 $
Spyderman. 104. 150. 128
Samson. 250. 417. 430
CMFD. 214. 383. 352
Matt. 250. 271. 342
Mudd Man. 136. 281. 214
Xtraheadholemkr 203. 390. 281
Eiler. 132. 258. 165
Hb. 224. 535
Warrior. 217. 339. 209
The Phantom. 25. 18. 135
Tt. 175. 188. 135
Bobby. 114. 181. 145
Deuche. 128. 172. 180
Schblese. 165. 324 184
Chris. 82. 292. 109
Scott. 200. 462 275
Im. 80. 92. 147
Superman. 164. 221. 162
Kill switch. 600

Is this you? I made a fresh pot of coffee this morning and I have some stale donuts if you would like to swing by.

http://i39.tinypic.com/libmu.jpg

JuJu's lil Honey
04-30-2013, 05:49 AM
You have no idea. We at Super Faction have no hackers. I'm 100% sure our friends PUN hav none either. You need to know your facts. Even the people who dislike the Cartel know that TAR is the biggest hacker Problem around at the moment.

TAR is just the first round in a wave of assaults that MW WD events will see, U CANT STOP THEM!!!!!!!!!

PEEPS need to wake up to the Gree scam!!!! I wish I could be on the next TAR team!!! and Runamuk on u
you and ur squeaky clean friends!

have a nice day... btw, jig is up!!!

Dark Side
04-30-2013, 06:03 AM
I was asking how you could see those 10k skill points that they have ......where YOU can see.
I am learning so I can check my fellow mates too. My glasses are on, my ears open, guide me so I'll be stronger

Anyone can have Bionic eyes, its not difficult. Be thankful its not more, Gree capped the maximum at 10k after all the skill points hackers were ruining Greenland and Brazil.

But I digress.

JuJu's lil Honey
04-30-2013, 06:03 AM
Nope I looked it over pretty good, not on that list, better luck next time. to find my id youll need a top 3 team list! but keep digging mcDirty

JuJu's lil Honey
04-30-2013, 06:06 AM
I was asking how you could see those 10k skill points that they have ......where YOU can see.
I am learning so I can check my fellow mates too. My glasses are on, my ears open, guide me so I'll be stronger

Luke I am your Father, search your feelings.... Buy some gold.... it will help!!!!LOL

Dark Side
04-30-2013, 06:14 AM
Wow, very long list ! So all this are hackers ?

Some guy saying about 10k skill points, which one ?

After looking at your roster... I am simply terrified. Please have mercy upon me. Also could you please identify yourself on this list.

TAR

Name. Level. Def. wd
Spyder. 140. 212
Bomsquad. 220. 248. 207
Ezqban. 138. 173
L' che. 137. 385
Salty Iguana 157. 276
Dennis. 210. 240. 244
IrnBru. 226. 234
Ranger J. 226 293
Mike. 180. 334. 220
General Zod 110. 292. 169
Mabus. 79. 199
No Fear. 198. 343. 192
Surfie. 173. 218. 169
Intruder. 244. 312. 367
The panthon. 25
Basil sainzer. 250. 658
Rayza. 210. 350. 222
Slick Rick. 198. 199. 254
Genghis. 166. 410. 204
Goldless gofsh211. 264. 290
General. 174. 258. 221
Darko Slini. 144. 174. 137
Robert. 215. 245. 288
Rand. 177. 272. 261
Brad. 144. 237. 226
Scott. 774
KC. 77. 91. 200
Dimitri Makarov175. 282. 224
Captain Slow. 164. 207. 216. $
General Hagge. 184. 276. 276
US verd dynamic178. 231. 221
Ibrahim Farouk. 200. 187. 279
Sgt. Ott. 124. 247. 210
Po. 160. 131 254
Pirate. 112. 399. 168
Bill. 171. 227. 139
Captain. 194. 179. 309
Hot lips. 53. 87. 84
Nelson. 222. 350. 208 $
R.A.T. 77. 71. 100
BMF. 126. 337. 139 $
Spyderman. 104. 150. 128
Samson. 250. 417. 430
CMFD. 214. 383. 352
Matt. 250. 271. 342
Mudd Man. 136. 281. 214
Xtraheadholemkr 203. 390. 281
Eiler. 132. 258. 165
Hb. 224. 535
Warrior. 217. 339. 209
The Phantom. 25. 18. 135
Tt. 175. 188. 135
Bobby. 114. 181. 145
Deuche. 128. 172. 180
Schblese. 165. 324 184
Chris. 82. 292. 109
Scott. 200. 462 275
Im. 80. 92. 147
Superman. 164. 221. 162
Kill switch. 600

Is this you? I made a fresh pot of coffee this morning and I have some stale donuts if you would like to swing by.

http://i39.tinypic.com/libmu.jpg

Dark Side
04-30-2013, 06:33 AM
Luke was my son! He doesn't hook with a girl by the name .......honey JuJu

Luke I am your Father, search your feelings.... Buy some gold.... it will help!!!!LOL

mxz
04-30-2013, 07:15 AM
I was asking how you could see those 10k skill points that they have ......There are ways. You just need to know where to look.

Dark Side
04-30-2013, 07:39 AM
Thank you, this is tough for me.

Too many things to look at just for a simple war game.
A game that was once simple.

There are ways. You just need to know where to look.

JuJu's lil Honey
04-30-2013, 09:37 AM
YOU WILL CANE ME? like hit me with your cane??? lol thats gotta hurt.... Yoda wasn't on the dark side?

Durt McGurt
04-30-2013, 10:21 AM
The coffee got cold, but I am making PB&J sammies. You want?