PDA

View Full Version : 49'ers WIN the Superbowl!!!!

FromAfar
04-28-2013, 01:08 PM
THE GREE DECREE says, that even though they were outscored 34 -31 by the Ravens, hidden boosts and other magic result in the 49'ers winning the NFL championship!

GREE, CJ, ADMIN,

you guys need to resolve this issue! you logic is completely messed up!

display the result of the battle. the number ACTUALLY CALCULATED FOR ME AND THE ENEMY. somewhere behind the scenes, you are "calculating" a number for each side. simply display it. if it has random and other features, fine, but display what is actually calculated.

if this number CURRENTLY BEING DISPLAYED is completely meaningless, AND IT IS!!! REMOVE IT! what good does it do?

i deal in an environment that is heavily regulated, i would love to see a regulator type, especially the kind i deal with, grab hold of you guys! your company would have all the revenue FERR and PUN provide being due in fines and violations, and bankruptcy would be the next step in your business plan!

Oceanz
04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Speaking of the Super Bowl, my electricity actually went out for an hour or two earlier this afternoon, temporarily halting my effort in the war. Coincidence???

pick_sax
04-28-2013, 09:57 PM
Seeing this a lot too. Just doesn't make any sense. Seems others as well.

Speed ump
04-28-2013, 10:01 PM
Seeing the power go out? Mine did this morning actually.lol

Yankster
04-28-2013, 10:08 PM
It's all a mystery.., or luck of the draw or does it work or if you are to bring your best units into battle how are they randomly generated amd brought or is it that i just don't get it?

Yankster
04-28-2013, 10:08 PM
If I want mystery I'd be married....cause ya never know what the hell she's thinkin...