As a ex member of SAS i have learned some essential rules
the requirement is to

#1have fun.

#2 join the groupme conversation.

#3 be positive.

#4 dedication.

and thats all.

The best part is you will never be asked to leave or change groups
Unless of course you have zero dedication....

Once your in

Your in for life. LoL

SilentJay
04-29-2013, 11:47 AM
Welcome my new member. Chachi

SilentJay
04-29-2013, 08:02 PM
Welcome my new member. The dingmyster
Still waiting for your request

SilentJay
05-02-2013, 07:58 PM
Welcome to the team chris

SilentJay
05-06-2013, 12:39 PM
So if u are looking for a group that shows theire dedication you have just found it.
Pm me for a invite..

Deep_Cool
05-06-2013, 01:16 PM
Hello Everybody,

Sunnyvale placed top10 in Packer Heights with 300k to spare, we are a fun loving, Canada/USA based multinational organization with ppl all over the world, which allows us to fight around the clock. We get stronger and better as each event goes by and will continue to do so. Very organized active management staff keeps records of all battles to use that information in future battle, and a deep system of communication using GroupMe that insures every team member knows exactly what the plan is at all times.

Of course we believe in continued evolution and trimming of dead weight, we have a solid core of about 40 gold buyers at this point, with the top 25 buying gold very heavily. At the conclusion of battle though adjustments must always be made, we are searching for active, serious players, and of course must be able to earn considerable Influence to keep up with us. The fact that we are Top10 shows that we are a serious group, and while we dont specify how much gold you need to have the fact remains that u will need to keep pace, in Packer Heights we had 35 people over 100k, 22 ppl over 200k, 15 ppl over 300k, 11 ppl over 400k, 10 ppl over 500k, 8 ppl over 600k, and 1 each over 800k 900k 1m 1.1m and 1.2m.

If you think you have what it takes send me a Private Message containing your stats, your influence earned during Packer Heights. You will need screenshots of your Influence, and Stats throughout the application process. Send me a private message for further information and instructions on getting to our interview group. Thank you for your interest in Sunnyvale.

Also if there are any groups of players out there that are tired of supporting there team and would like to move somewhere where your hard work and monetary investment will be put to good use, please by all means send me a message. I myself moved over to Sunnyvale with the 6 other top players from our previous syndicate, that ship was sinking and we saw Sunnyvale was on the way up. As a result of combining our forces we are now in the runnin for top10 and we are having a blast doing it. Who knows maybe with your crew we can make a run at Top3 next time. Just send me a private message and we will set up a time and place to negotiate,

Thanks A Ton, DeepCool

SilentJay
05-08-2013, 11:00 PM
Still taking on members who are looking to advance and learn

Or maybe teach me a little something as well. ;)

Just be friendly and have fun. It is a game by the way...lol