PDA

View Full Version : I've got a question

Warrenisit1
04-28-2013, 11:31 AM
I know many others have the same issue but this is pretty messed up. I show to have 117K attack yet only swing with 55K-85K. I buy gold, spend it on beating players for WD points but often lose to players with 60K defense. I know this is an ongoing issue but is there anything in the works to fix this mess?

senex morosus
04-28-2013, 11:40 AM
you are not the only one. This is the case for everyone. I have not sent a ticket about it yet as I have heard GREE's reply would be 'skill points' which is absurd. I have seen people with 500k attack lose against people with 200k defence. At least in my faction this is the case for all of us. As a high level player, looking for good targets is difficult but challenging but when the other end has defence that should not make you lose, I no longer understand the game dynamics. Too many changes to the game all for the worst. All this is currently doing is forcing the person to spend more gold than it usually is required to win which is always the case for GREE but even so, with the current structure, there is no way you can know when you will win or lose unless GREE addresses the issue. Just watch the tickets roll and the angry customers until GREE does something to fix the game.

Warrenisit1
04-28-2013, 05:43 PM
Found the answer here (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23379-Strong-Against&p=153635&viewfull=1#post153635). I think these "strong against" units are more important than we all think.

Kyle51
05-01-2013, 08:43 PM
I don't care how many "strong against" units they have I should not be able to be raided by someone with 200k less attack than my defense that's just asinine.

At1davis
05-01-2013, 09:07 PM
I myself have experienced "losing" to someone with a substantially lower defense than my attacks. I noticed it a lot more during WD than normal attacks which is what is more frustrating. I don't mind losing when playing normal pvp in game. However, losing during WD when I'm spending money on gold for those 4 hits and lose 2 to someone half my attack its frustrating. Buying gold is already flushing money down the digital toilet of modern war but losing like that only makes you want to get your money refunded. I got the gold I paid for but when I have already determined someone has 100k-250k lower defense than my attack I should win, every time!!! Gree should refund gold used on lost attacks that should have been won. My 2 or maybe even 3 cents on yet another gree glitch in the game.

ohgreatitsryan
05-02-2013, 02:07 AM
I had this problem on my android account, I wasted a ton of gold with hits randomly losing, and skill points isn't their reply. Their new reply is "don't worry, everything works correctly server side."

Baraka
05-02-2013, 02:23 AM
It's a constant issue. It's main reason I now believe is wen you hit someone, in the attack screen it shows there unboosted defence. So if you loose it looks like WTF but really anyone with all level 10 boosts and a level 10 compo could easily have 100k sat on top of there stats that you don't see. But it would be better to see it on attack screen. If your attacks higher than there defence you should win everytime.

zayden
05-02-2013, 11:45 AM
For the reason the poster above said I try and look and people's boost buildings and their levels as well as there "stats" to figure out exactly what kind of defense I'll be coming up against. But even when their building are levels 1-3 and they are 30k less defense than me I'm still losing occasionally. That shouldn't happen

Nouife
05-02-2013, 12:24 PM
It's a constant issue. It's main reason I now believe is wen you hit someone, in the attack screen it shows there unboosted defence. So if you loose it looks like WTF but really anyone with all level 10 boosts and a level 10 compo could easily have 100k sat on top of there stats that you don't see. But it would be better to see it on attack screen. If your attacks higher than there defence you should win everytime.

The main issue is not the fact that we only see the raw stats of the opponent, it's the fact that our attack can go down by 40%. My 46k attack often ends up being only 30k in a fight, that's ridiculous even if you take into account 'strong against' units.

mistergreen
05-02-2013, 12:38 PM
I know many others have the same issue but this is pretty messed up. I show to have 117K attack yet only swing with 55K-85K. I buy gold, spend it on beating players for WD points but often lose to players with 60K defense. I know this is an ongoing issue but is there anything in the works to fix this mess?

What level are you? How many allies?

Long dong silver
05-02-2013, 12:52 PM
My llp is on android. When I look at my profile stats it shows 88k attack 128k defence. I attack rivals, it shows massive stat swings but the highest it shows is 69k attack. I then asked a rival to attack me and post my defence stats which came in at 70k.??? That is a massive difference and definitely not down to skill points or units that are strong against. It's frustrating really as rivals that win me have 70k attack.!

Wish Gree or CJ would give us some idea of what they are doing about these issues.

Cheers
Lee

Nouife
05-02-2013, 12:58 PM
Wish Gree or CJ would give us some idea of they are doing about these issues.

They never gave a clear explanation of what skill points do or what the effects of the 'strong against' bonus are, so...

Chilli!
05-02-2013, 01:46 PM
Sorry for hijacking...

Just another quick question, how long would it take to get 700 lead soldiers ? :)

Cractos
05-02-2013, 02:11 PM
I had this same problem.. it worked in my favor a few times and then there were times... I lost...