PDA

View Full Version : I apologize for having a personality

NakedCherryPie
04-28-2013, 11:02 AM
I apologize for being me, a winner where it matters most, at home and in the bedroom.

I apologize for telling the truth, even if it hurts, and it usually does.

I apologize for giving out game advice on this forum, since GREE seems to nerf all the good stuff.

I apologize for GREE, for allowing certain "glitches" to be extorted by ToS violators, causing many to pour more money into GREE's hands.

I apologize for being good looking, because your lady keeps checking out my back side, and my front.

I apologize for being funny, even when the joke's on you.

I apologize for being a member of PUN, since we dominate all the events.

And last of all, I apologize for you, since you are too blind or stupid to see the truth.

Happy Sunday, fun day

mxz
04-28-2013, 11:05 AM
Another enlightening post.

sherlock123
04-28-2013, 11:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePyRrb2-fzs

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-28-2013, 11:35 AM
I apologize for being me, a winner where it matters most, at home and in the bedroom.

I apologize for giving out game advice on this forum, since GREE seems to nerf all the good stuff.

I apologize for GREE, for allowing certain "glitches" to be extorted by ToS violators, causing many to pour more money into GREE's hands.

I apologize for being good looking, because your lady keeps checking out my back side, and my front.

And last of all, I apologize for you, since you are too blind or stupid to see the truth.

Happy Sunday, fun day

Cool story, bro.

How you been?

I made bail, just gotta stay away from that dude.

They said something about me almost killing him.

I don't remember any of it.

Bro, I was wasted,

I've just been getting ready for The Battle for Ireland.

It starts next Friday, right?

I wondered who hacked my forum account?

Somebody posted some stuff about me quitting.

Did I miss anything?

Boy, I hope we have some good battles in Ireland.

I think someone hacked my Pirate Justice character, too.

Anyway, it doesn't suck to be someone as cool as you, bro.

You da man.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/SBTexans08/i-am-the-smartest-man-alive_zps334770a3.gif

http://i41.tinypic.com/jgi2kz.gif

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtg_y34iycJZn8yVGuhoc3FZCWuDyHQ y2ydP-g2NeWpow6yIjh

senex morosus
04-28-2013, 12:01 PM
Good to see you back. Heard you got on a ship and landed on gotham's shores with the other super villains to meet the justice league. Penguin has been running a mock stealing bank and sitting on gold. Looks like the people have gone nuts and are voting him as the next mayor of Gotham. Penguin has taken a stand and is calling out to his people.

http://www.screeninsults.com/images/batman-returns-penguin-speech.jpg

The Joker is somewhere laughing his backside off as always. That guy is one crazy character.

Octavian
04-28-2013, 12:05 PM
"I apologize for being an attention whore on a forum for an Internet board game"

There, u forgot one.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-28-2013, 12:07 PM
Good to see you back. Heard you got on a ship and landed on gotham's shores with the other super villains to meet the justice league. Penguin has been running a mock stealing bank and sitting on gold. Looks like the people have gone nuts and are voting him as the next mayor of Gotham. Penguin has taken a stand and is calling out to his people.

http://www.screeninsults.com/images/batman-returns-penguin-speech.jpg

The Joker is somewhere laughing his backside off as always. That guy is one crazy character.

Joker, Penguin, Gotham City, is this some kind of sick and twisted jokey, joke?

You guys act like its some kind of WD event going on.

CDR Shepard
04-28-2013, 12:09 PM
"I apologize for being an attention whore on a forum for an Internet board game"

There, u forgot one.

Heh, true, so can we just sum it up and call it being a d-bag?

senex morosus
04-28-2013, 12:13 PM
Joker, Penguin, Gotham City, is this some kind of sick and twisted jokey, joke?

You guys act like its some kind of WD event going on.

WD? dont be silly, its more like World War III

NakedCherryPie
04-28-2013, 12:20 PM
Cool story, bro.

How you been?

I made bail, just gotta stay away from that dude.

They said something about me almost killing him.

I don't remember any of it.

Bro, I was wasted,

I've just been getting ready for The Battle for Ireland.

It starts next Friday, right?

I wondered who hacked my forum account?

Somebody posted some stuff about me quitting.

Did I miss anything?

Boy, I hope we have some good battles in Ireland.

I think someone hacked my Pirate Justice character, too.

Anyway, it doesn't suck to be someone as cool as you, bro.

You da man.
No worries, I think the guy you almost killed gots your stuff, bud. When you get it back, count your golds to make sure that they be's okay.

Gritix
04-28-2013, 12:20 PM

There, u forgot one.
Hahahahahaha ;D

NakedCherryPie
04-28-2013, 12:24 PM

There, u forgot one.

Heh, true, so can we just sum it up and call it being a d-bag?I knew I forgot one.

I apologize for all of you that are jealous of who I am.

Any other jealous losers wanting to post on here?(There's your d-bag post you were asking for)

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-28-2013, 12:31 PM
I knew I forgot one.

Any other jealous losers wanting to post on here?(There's your d-bag post you were asking for)

Bro, did some dude be talk about tea bags?

Mebbe it was T-bag?

T-Bag, that some stuff I ain't never get into, you feels me, bro?

I'm kinda light headed, bro.

That STUFF my Gf say I be trippin', yo.

Gritix
04-28-2013, 01:33 PM
Now that was funny too trololololololo

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 01:36 PM

There, u forgot one.

That made me chuckle...😄

Dingleberry
04-28-2013, 03:05 PM
Tell me, Brother Flash. Am I hallucinating or are the flightless birds in PUN's rear view mirror smaller than they appear?

Octavian
04-28-2013, 03:30 PM
I knew I forgot one.

Lol. Jealous of what? You spending all you time and mental efforts trying to be cool on an Internet message board? Yea man sign me up for some of that jealousy

Enjoy all your e-self esteem that you get from this thread. Someone like you needs it.

NakedCherryPie
04-28-2013, 03:34 PM

Lol. Jealous of what? You spending all you time and mental efforts trying to be cool on an Internet message board? Yea man sign me up for some of that jealousy

Enjoy all your e-self esteem that you get from this thread. Someone like you needs it.I do rather well out there, thank you. Jealous, jealous, jealous.

CDR Shepard
04-28-2013, 03:36 PM

Enjoy all your e-self esteem that you get from this thread. Someone like you needs it.

Easy, octavian! Haven't you seen all the effort they have put into this WD? The countless hours of planning and strategy for this application game? Obviously he is bored out of his mind and WOW just doesn't do it for him anymore. Jealous....very, very jealous...just don't ask to see his facebook/myspace page O_o

Fl@sh
04-28-2013, 03:36 PM
Tell me, Brother Flash. Am I hallucinating or are the flightless birds in PUN's rear view mirror smaller than they appear?It's so sad Ding, I wonder what will happen at midnight? LMAO

Fl@sh
04-28-2013, 03:39 PM

Easy, octavian! Haven't you seen all the effort they have put into this WD? The countless hours of planning and strategy for this application game? Obviously he is bored out of his mind and WOW just doesn't do it for him anymore. Jealous....very, very jealous...just don't ask to see his facebook/myspace page O_oYou are the poor pathetic ones still replying. You may not be as smart as you think when you keep falling into the traps being set...

CDR Shepard
04-28-2013, 04:36 PM
You are the poor pathetic ones still replying. You may not be as smart as you think when you keep falling into the traps being set...

But wait...didn't you just reply to my reply?!? Hmmm....and as far as your "traps", tricks are for kids silly rabbit...easy to stay away when your not invested...

Fl@sh
04-28-2013, 04:38 PM
But wait...didn't you just reply to my reply?!? Hmmm....and as far as your "traps", tricks are for kids silly rabbit...easy to stay away when your not invested...I can reply all day, it's no problem.

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 04:49 PM

Happy Sunday, fun day

Loser, lol

NakedCherryPie
04-28-2013, 04:53 PM
Loser, lolLook everybody, my #1 fan is here!