PDA

View Full Version : Name Change addition

CDR Shepard
04-28-2013, 08:24 AM
CJ,
I know that you posted that the ability to change your name was coming and that support was no longer taking tickets for this, but do you have an estimated time when this will be up and running? Thanks for all your effort.
-shep

Mr. Pink
04-28-2013, 09:45 AM
CJ,
I know that you posted that the ability to change your name was coming and that support was no longer taking tickets for this, but do you have an estimated time when this will be up and running? Thanks for all your effort.
-shep

That's going to be cluster bomb during WD when every faction has the same name and ally count lol

CDR Shepard
04-28-2013, 12:00 PM
Bump hoping for a response

Thief
04-28-2013, 01:15 PM
It already exists in KA so i assume the next update in the app/google store will have it.

Costs 50 gold (gems) in KA

Another great way for Gree to make money.

Golf4life
04-28-2013, 01:19 PM
I think it is a great idea and would like for it to be implemented so i can change my in-game name to Alex haha.

I would rather them focus on the Violators of the TOS first.

FromAfar
04-28-2013, 01:44 PM
two points:

1) as they charge for the feature, they want the money, so any opinion against doesnt matter

2) because TOS / Hackers cause legit people to spend gold to attempt to stay competitive, GREE does not really care if they exist. with a wink and a nudge, think they encourage it.

vNastIER
04-28-2013, 03:53 PM
I'm not paying a f'n penny to supoort grees pocketbook. F that noise

Golf4life
04-28-2013, 03:57 PM
in regards to number 2.

Gree has been taking much needed action in Ireland for fear of a class-action lawsuit.

Violators only lead to a company's demise, one way or the other, unless they are stopped.

two points:

1) as they charge for the feature, they want the money, so any opinion against doesnt matter

2) because TOS / Hackers cause legit people to spend gold to attempt to stay competitive, GREE does not really care if they exist. with a wink and a nudge, think they encourage it.

Poopenshire
04-28-2013, 03:58 PM
Its up in MW and CC on android, just not IOS yet. probably the next update.

CDR Shepard
04-28-2013, 04:34 PM
Its up in MW and CC on android, just not IOS yet. probably the next update.

Poop how do you change it on android?

Poopenshire
04-28-2013, 04:38 PM
It appears to CC only, sorry I was not paying attention. These instructions should work for MW when its done.

Open your menu screen, select Profile.

Under your name select Change Name (gold Icon)

Cost is 50 Gold in CC