PDA

View Full Version : Who is the biggest dog in CC?

Conscious
04-28-2013, 03:30 AM
So who do we all think is currently biggest, conniving, relentless, evil and nasty player in the game?
I am seeing some real dogs out there robbing/attacking and posting on people’s war causing people to quit the game. It takes all types I guess but geez there are some sadistic players out there.
Looking to put together a shortlist to setup a vote.
Note - nothing to do with Cheating or Syndicates, just the absolute best players out there causing havoc with robbing/attacking and just pure nastiness.

Feel free to share your war stories.

BTW - nothing against these players and I take my hat off to them.

Deano

mofisto
04-28-2013, 03:41 AM
Raggy.

He claims your women.....

Grimmy11
04-28-2013, 03:49 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but robbing and attacking are part of the game. Besides if you want someone to stop all you have to do is flood their wall with comments. I've never really bothered with that though as the only people I get attacking me are ones who I attacked first so hats off to them.

As far as comments go, I generally ignore them. Today I saw a comment on a players wall from someone who claimed they were going to go into their house while they were asleep and **** them in the bum. The actual comment itself was much more explicit than that though so I left a note on their wall advising them to report it to Gree.

Luckily for me though I collect regularly so there isn't much to rob.

sister morphine
04-28-2013, 04:03 AM
I heard a tale of some shady character who forced the leader of a rival syndicate to step down, just by inviting all his members to join his own.

BigMoney
04-28-2013, 04:15 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but robbing and attacking are part of the game. Besides if you want someone to stop all you have to do is flood their wall with comments. I've never really bothered with that though as the only people I get attacking me are ones who I attacked first so hats off to them.

LOL, flooding someone's wall with comments doesn't do anything. I've had some butthurt players try this before. You'll see in your newsfeed the beginning of the text to their two most recent messages, and on the third, it just groups the rest of the messages together. It's something like, "___ posted on your wall, and 36 others." If the messages they posted were spaced out by other articles that would show up on your newsfeed (e.g. someone else posting on your wall in between the other messages) it might make a difference, or perhaps if you alternated robs/attacks with messages. I've never tried it, so I can't be sure. But you can block them after deleting just two messages, which puts a quick end to that strategy.

johnbaum
04-28-2013, 04:21 AM

As far as comments go, I generally ignore them. Today I saw a comment on a players wall from someone who claimed they were going to go into their house while they were asleep and **** them in the bum. The actual comment itself was much more explicit than that though so I left a note on their wall advising them to report it to Gree.

Luckily for me though I collect regularly so there isn't much to rob.
than those report you and your synd for hacking/cheating?

SilentJay
04-28-2013, 04:24 AM
Why when someone trys to do their best imediately they are either a hack or a cheat?

Grimmy11
04-28-2013, 04:36 AM
than those report you and your synd for hacking/cheating?

Please stay on topic and do not derail this thread. If you have a problem with me report it to the moderators. If you suspect that I am cheating report the matter to Gree support.

De-railing the topic will serve no other purpose than to annoy those who wanted to discuss a serious issue to begin with.

MattThomas08
04-28-2013, 04:40 AM
So who do we all think is currently biggest, conniving, relentless, evil and nasty player in the game?
I am seeing some real dogs out there robbing/attacking and posting on people’s war causing people to quit the game. It takes all types I guess but geez there are some sadistic players out there.
Looking to put together a shortlist to setup a vote.
Note - nothing to do with Cheating or Syndicates, just the absolute best players out there causing havoc with robbing/attacking and just pure nastiness.

Feel free to share your war stories.

BTW - nothing against these players and I take my hat off to them.

Deano

Shirley Manson. She's just awful.

SilentJay
04-28-2013, 04:45 AM
I think teach should get some kind of position on that scale... Hes just gr8....

johnbaum
04-28-2013, 05:31 AM
Please stay on topic and do not derail this thread. If you have a problem with me report it to the moderators. If you suspect that I am cheating report the matter to Gree support.

De-railing the topic will serve no other purpose than to annoy those who wanted to discuss a serious issue to begin with.

that s mean you ALSO stop spamming ?

i would say tyler durden

Brahmin
04-28-2013, 10:09 AM
But you can block them after deleting just two messages, which puts a quick end to that strategy.

If you delete two messages from the same player they can no longer message you or they can no longer attack or message you?

sister morphine
04-28-2013, 10:43 AM
They can no longer message you. The game would be dead if you could block attacks that easily