PDA

View Full Version : A few active players looking to make a move

Motorcityme
04-27-2013, 05:58 PM
We left our last faction after the last war but the faction we landed in isn't all its cracked up to be. I can probably bring myself and 3-5 others with me. As of our last battle a few minutes ago we have scored an average of 11,000 points each. It should be higher but our leaders strategy isn't that great and our faction is too small. Its hard to score a lot when nobody reports defensive scores or is willing to hit the fortification. I can't do it all. I am at level 91 with a 45k/52k attack/defense scores. I check in every hour throughout the day and am a team player. I/we are looking for a top 100 or 500 faction that wants to replace inactive players. Let me know if your faction is interested.

aduckonquack
04-27-2013, 06:37 PM
We left our last faction after the last war but the faction we landed in isn't all its cracked up to be. I can probably bring myself and 3-5 others with me. As of our last battle a few minutes ago we have scored an average of 11,000 points each. It should be higher but our leaders strategy isn't that great and our faction is too small. Its hard to score a lot when nobody reports defensive scores or is willing to hit the fortification. I can't do it all. I am at level 91 with a 45k/52k attack/defense scores. I check in every hour throughout the day and am a team player. I/we are looking for a top 100 or 500 faction that wants to replace inactive players. Let me know if your faction is interested.

I would second that I'm really close to your stats aswell

http://tinypic.com/r/allzc8/5

keelay
04-27-2013, 07:08 PM
We are currently recruiting members for our faction. We are a new faction but growing very fast with only a few active members and have a few powerful members and also a few newer members who we will be kicking very soon because they do not participate enough. our faction member requirements are $500,000 income per hour, 25,000 attack and defense, level 125, 400 allies, and a willingness to donate to the faction on a regular basis and participate in modern war events all the time because we were a top 1000 faction last event. we have great stats you can see our faction called NUBZORROZ and the invite code ***238162330***

invite code: 238162330

Fresh_Guy
04-27-2013, 09:03 PM

Dude the leader of a faction that needs 3 players with high stats active.! We are in the top 500 as of now.! Check us out dude our code is 700967490 a very friendly faction our model teamwork wins championships .! We assign roles so weak players attack walls no defense leader while heavy hitters stand by .! What's you guys timezone

Zach3432
04-27-2013, 09:20 PM
Top 500 faction, normally. A lot of the big guns were out of town so we are fighting our way back in. We want top 250 and I think you could help us. Dark Side finished 372 in Egypt and 358 in China.
Bonuses:
-18% regen
+20% infantry defense
+10% ground defense
+5% for both sea and air defense
+15% building defense
+16 guild

We also use third party app for chat and coordination. PM if interested

GatorEyes
04-28-2013, 04:59 PM
We're cutting some dead weight after the event. Overall, we've done really well, but looking for a few active players, willing to donate to help take us to the next level. PM me or send me a message in the game if you're interested.

💣🐺🐺 Samurai's Sword Faction🐺🐺🔫
👥 🆔296172545 - Faction Code👥
🏆Came in 1242 in China and sitting around 400 in Ireland🏆
🔴Strong, All Active group. Most players are 30k-90k🔴
We offer the following bonuses:
🔋Health Regen: -9%
🔰Infantry Defense: +15%
⚡Ground Defense: +15%
🏢Building Defense: +15%
✈Air Defense +5%
💰Building Output: +10%
👥Guild Member Increase +14
💹💰 Average faction income per day is 45million+ 💰💹

Otherwise you can ally with me, if you need to increase your ally size: 738250414

Real Dave
04-28-2013, 07:32 PM
Guys if you are looking to join a good truthful faction then join aaa3. We ranked 629 in china and will rank between 500 &
750 this time. We are a very active faction that is looking for players that stay active during wars. We have gold spenders
and non gold spenders. We require a minimum of 3 mil per day, however most of us donate around 4 to 5 mil per day.
We don't pressure anyone to do anything they don't want to do. Please come check us out.

aaa3

Requirements
Any level player
50k attack/defense
3 mil per pay
Palringo account

What we have
Health regen 18%
Ground attack 5%
Infantry attack 5%
Infantry defense 25%
Ground defense 20%