PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to PJ and PUN

Baraka
04-27-2013, 04:46 PM
Would like to be the first to say a big well done to PUN for winning the battle for Ireland and also for making everyone and Ferr think they had a sniff .Always one step ahead of the rest. Was funny seeing all those" we routing for you Ferr " threads. Little early I hear you say. Just watch.

CAPT.GIN
04-27-2013, 05:42 PM
It's not over yet sucker

Kot
04-27-2013, 05:48 PM
Congratz pirates. I feel sorry for Ferr's ( yes its more then one player in that faction)

Rough Neck
04-27-2013, 07:15 PM
Congratz pirates. I feel sorry for Ferr's ( yes its more then one player in that faction)

The mole been moled and PENGUIN UNITED NATION felt the pinch, so is SF for trusting the self proclaimed pathetic PJ with promises of 2nd position. Whatever the results are, these 2 factions will always be in shame and the jokes of MW, lol

KFH
04-27-2013, 10:25 PM
The mole been moled and PENGUIN UNITED NATION felt the pinch, so is SF for trusting the self proclaimed pathetic PJ with promises of 2nd position. Whatever the results are, these 2 factions will always be in shame and the jokes of MW, loleveryone knew it would be pun but without the two who would we look up to and strive to be :)

Rough Neck
04-27-2013, 10:33 PM
everyone knew it would be pun but without the two who would we look up to and strive to be :)

You could be right or wrong, going to be a close one, no denying, but the biggest loser and jokes is SF, that's the reason PJ SENT J0KER to SF, make a fool out of SF, lol

Poopenshire
04-28-2013, 04:53 AM
The mole been moled and PENGUIN UNITED NATION felt the pinch, so is SF for trusting the self proclaimed pathetic PJ with promises of 2nd position. Whatever the results are, these 2 factions will always be in shame and the jokes of MW, lol

You will have to pardon my ignorance on this subject, but why would you critize SF in such a manner?

They have always fought very hard and honestly in these battles. They have both won and lost to the Emperors in individual fights.

You are so full of hatred it disugsting. Why not just say go Ferr like everyone else and stop the personal attacks on good people?

There is no reason for you to act like a petulant child.

SilentJay
04-28-2013, 05:01 AM
I think they areall doing a gr8 job. What a investment though. Wow

Baraka
04-28-2013, 05:07 AM
Well said poop.No one will be laughing at PUN or the SUPERs, they have both battled with integrity, So if everyone wants to carry on there Ferr threads feel free. All the false hope is funny

-TANGO-
04-28-2013, 05:28 AM
Well said poop.No one will be laughing at PUN or the SUPERs, they have both battled with integrity, So if everyone wants to carry on there Ferr threads feel free. All the false hope is funny

Integrity?

Given the thread you have created here son, I don't think you ought to be talking about such a word.

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 05:51 AM
You will have to pardon my ignorance on this subject, but why would you critize SF in such a manner?

They have always fought very hard and honestly in these battles. They have both won and lost to the Emperors in individual fights.

You are so full of hatred it disugsting. Why not just say go Ferr like everyone else and stop the personal attacks on good people?

There is no reason for you to act like a petulant child.

Sf is a bunch of good people, lol, That's very strange, last battle i recalled PENGUIN UNITED attacked and branded SF as the bad guys now PENGUIN UNITED NATION needed A FACTION to dethrone the EMPERORS thus you've CHANGED your long hatred for them, what a DRAMA QUEEN.......and a bunch of J0KER$
I'm not qualify to be with the EMPEROR nor siding anyone but I don't the DRAMA from PENGUIN UNITED NATION, especially make a fool out of SF, probably that's how the PENGUIN UNITED NATION treating everyone as they HAVE WIN EVERYTHING IN MW, lol.........what a bunch of fools from SF trusting PENGUIN UNITED NATION and you, as usual, the DRAMA QUEEN blah blah blah using your little tiny small HEAD,lol

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 05:52 AM
Integrity?

Given the thread you have created here son, I don't think you ought to be talking about such a word.

............+1

senex morosus
04-28-2013, 06:28 AM
The very fact that old enemies are now friends is just epic. Both factions go at it on a daily basis against each other. I can see more of these situations happening in the future. Unfortunately for pirates and supers, none were given free gold prior to WD.

Baraka
04-28-2013, 08:47 AM
Integrity?

Given the thread you have created here son, I don't think you ought to be talking about such a word.whats that suppose to mean. I just wanted to say well done to the winners of Ireland. We battled hard and fair and will take our 3rd place.

Chilli!
04-28-2013, 08:51 AM
Would like to be the first to say a big well done to PUN for winning the battle for Ireland and also for making everyone and Ferr think they had a sniff .Always one step ahead of the rest. Was funny seeing all those" we routing for you Ferr " threads. Little early I hear you say. Just watch.

You Madame, are a first class c0cknose.

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 08:58 AM

And why is rooting for another faction "carrying on?" Someone started a cool thread (in my opinion) and some of us agreed and responded. No laughing at anyone, just rooting for a faction to win. Very similar to all the congratulatory posts that go on before an event is even over.

Baraka
04-28-2013, 09:04 AM
You Madame, are a first class c0cknose.And you no one knows or really cares about.

And why is rooting for another faction "carrying on?" Someone started a cool thread (in my opinion) and some of us agreed and responded. No laughing at anyone, just rooting for a faction to win. Very similar to all the congratulatory posts that go on before an event is even over.But you sugar I do care. If I upset you I never meant to. How are you.

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 09:08 AM
Too bad, the biggest loser is those bunch of fools from SF, got play out by PENGUIN UNITED NATION and the mole's intel 'SUPPOSED' to assured them of 2nd place with 3 'TOP BIG SPENDER PLAYERS' from PUN, probably SF should request for 30 more 'TOP BIG SPENDER PLAYERS' for the next WD, what a good laugh, ........even before the end of Ireland, lol

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 09:14 AM
Not upset at all Baraka. But the hypocrisy of this forum (and the game as well) kills me sometimes. When it comes to one faction (name need not be mentioned) its ok to talk about them the point of borderline boot-licking worship, and when another faction is mentioned a little too much for some it's "carrying on". That's rich.

I'm well, thanks. How are you?

Chilli!
04-28-2013, 09:15 AM
And you no one knows or really cares about.

But you sugar I do care. If I upset you I never meant to. How are you.

Unfortunately I have to much off a life to post 3k + posts on a website, so I may not be known, however I was out in Leeds last night and I'd love to meet a faggot like you out, then again just from the amount of posts you do, you have probably never seen a club or a women in your life.

Loser.

:)

Baraka
04-28-2013, 09:21 AM

Unfortunately I have to much off a life to post 3k + posts on a website, so I may not be known, however I was out in Leeds last night and I'd love to meet a faggot like you out, then again just from the amount of posts you do, you have probably never seen a club or a women in your life.

Loser.

:)watever most my posts where chatting to friends in a WWY thread. Unfortunately I don't drink much in town. Not a little Chavs like you i suppose. I am married though and do have a lovely daughter. Shut up and dissapear

Baraka
04-28-2013, 09:23 AM
And why is rooting for another faction "carrying on?" Someone started a cool thread (in my opinion) and some of us agreed and responded. No laughing at anyone, just rooting for a faction to win. Very similar to all the congratulatory posts that go on before an event is even over.Sugar I am very well. How are you. In VFF or Alpha. Rarely come on here but thought I would post. There too much negativity and idiots just posting crap. As you can see.

Chilli!
04-28-2013, 09:27 AM
watever most my posts where chatting to friends in a WWY thread. Unfortunately I don't drink much in town. Not a little Chavs like you i suppose. I am married though and do have a lovely daughter. Shut up and dissapear

No your a loser, simple. I have a fiancé and a house, so I'm not a chav. However instead of making 9 posts a day I please her, though I'd wager your "kid" is someone else's lol

C'mon ferr and the emporers prove this twat wrong :D

Chilli!
04-28-2013, 09:27 AM
Sugar I am very well. How are you. In VFF or Alpha. Rarely come on here but thought I would post. There too much negativity and idiots just posting crap. As you can see.

Rarely? Lol you average 8.5 posts a day, idiot.

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 09:29 AM
Sugar I am very well. How are you. In VFF or Alpha. Rarely come on here but thought I would post. There too much negativity and idiots just posting crap. As you can see.

Why do you even bother to respond to idiot posts like that? All you do is feed the flames of bs when you do. You have to ignore crap like that. Or report it. I think he used a word that could be grounds for a banning. Put the moderators to work. (Smile)

Alpha all the way. Love my guys and gals. The laughs are endless.

Baraka
04-28-2013, 09:31 AM
I use to post a lot. Since it went down hill and people came on trolling and swearing. I don't post or even look much. Say wat you like language like that just isn't needed. Get info on the game and share it with people. That's wat made this forum good. Now not so much

Chilli!
04-28-2013, 09:32 AM
Why do you even bother to respond to idiot posts like that? All you do is feed the flames of bs when you do. You have to ignore crap like that. Or report it. I think he used a word that could be grounds for a banning. Put the moderators to work. (Smile)

Alpha all the way. Love my guys and gals. The laughs are endless.

Actually the word I used was not an insult, it was a definition of baraka.

Baraka
04-28-2013, 09:32 AM

Alpha all the way. Love my guys and gals. The laughs are endless.done lol. I'm off out. Will chat later. Glad you well.

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 09:33 AM
I cannot believe you are actually explaining yourself to him Baraka. Stop now. Not even worth it.

Baraka
04-28-2013, 09:34 AM
I cannot believe you are actually explaining yourself to him Baraka. Stop now. Not even worth it.sorrry lol Im done

Chilli!
04-28-2013, 09:37 AM
sorrry lol Im done

Apologies, had a few beers. Just sick of threads sucking up to pun, would like to see ferr and co win as they don't post stupid threads on the forum.

Unfortunately reading back I seemed to have riled myself.

-TANGO-
04-28-2013, 09:40 AM
whats that suppose to mean. I just wanted to say well done to the winners of Ireland. We battled hard and fair and will take our 3rd place.

Great effort, well done.

Posting antagonistic threads and displaying a lack of respect for another faction's hard work is not so deserving of extolment.

Baraka
04-28-2013, 09:45 AM
Apologies, had a few beers. Just sick of threads sucking up to pun, would like to see ferr and co win as they don't post stupid threads on the forum.

Unfortunately reading back I seemed to have riled myself.not a problem m8. I know some PUN and are great guys.nothing wrong with a few beers. It's Sunday lol

Chilli!
04-28-2013, 09:49 AM
not a problem m8. I know some PUN and are great guys.nothing wrong with a few beers. It's Sunday lol

Sound, if I could delete the posts I would. I'm sure some members of pun are decent people, however some of them post senseless crap about other people and just in general..

Hence the reason I root for ferr :)

Take it easy, no hard feelings

senex morosus
04-28-2013, 09:55 AM
Could not agree more with sugarymama. Ignore the kids and haters.

PJ along with the other two are ptobably the top 10 players/spenders in the game. Them joining SF and leaving Pirates should make Ferr jump up in joy. Yet pirates are still in the lead. I would be one unhappy emperor right now if I was part of that cult.

Wdigeorge
04-28-2013, 07:29 PM

Another poop stirrer. You are the one in shame

Saint Anger
04-28-2013, 07:42 PM

Loser.

:)

It hard to imagine more tasteless commentary. Enjoy the ban you should receive and obviously so richly deserve.

vNastIER
04-28-2013, 08:00 PM
It hard to imagine more tasteless commentary. Enjoy the ban you should receive and obviously so richly deserve.

wow, that guy is mad lol. even tho i hate those who ban..... i do say BANNNN him lol

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 08:10 PM
Another poop stirrer. You are the one in shame

SF=Fooled by PENGUIN UNITED NATION and by J0KER, LOL

steveo127
04-28-2013, 10:37 PM
dude, what the hell are you even saying? calm down, go pop some Xanax and go to sleep...when you wake up, write in normal language....Roll Tide!

Too bad, the biggest loser is those bunch of fools from SF, got play out by PENGUIN UNITED NATION and the mole's intel 'SUPPOSED' to assured them of 2nd place with 3 'TOP BIG SPENDER PLAYERS' from PUN, probably SF should request for 30 more 'TOP BIG SPENDER PLAYERS' for the next WD, what a good laugh, ........even before the end of Ireland, lol

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 10:55 PM
dude, what the hell are you even saying? calm down, go pop some Xanax and go to sleep...when you wake up, write in normal language....Roll Tide!

Yes, those SF fools and PJ, not forgotten J0KER and C@rn@ge will personally have to thank you for your great intel efforts, sooner than you can think of, Emperors, PUN and SF will be rushing to visit you to show their gratitude for you,lol

Yankster
04-28-2013, 11:00 PM
You could be right or wrong, going to be a close one, no denying, but the biggest loser and jokes is SF, that's the reason PJ SENT J0KER to SF, make a fool out of SF, lol

Are you treating a virtual event as that of a Super Bowl, World Series or World Cup. If it were NASCAR or whitetail hunting? Or is it a matter of jealousy fueled because they have resources which enable them to partake in the manner they can?

Are they an issue that directly causes you harm or personal injury? Im here only because of teamwork aside from that, my attention is that of my own doings not theirs...

steveo127
04-28-2013, 11:06 PM
My great intel efforts? Are you kidding me? Common knowledge to anyone who cares to pay attention to the game...

Ferr: We do not move until PUN moves. We are softer than them, have less firepower than them, and quite frankly they scare the living bejeezus out of me.

Puppets: Yes, master. Here' is your £90 tribute your highness, we are not worthy. God save the Emperor.

Yes, those SF fools and PJ, not forgotten J0KER and C@rn@ge will personally have to thank you for your great intel efforts, sooner than you can think of, Emperors, PUN and SF will be rushing to visit you to show their gratitude for you,lol

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 11:09 PM
Are you treating a virtual event as that of a Super Bowl, World Series or World Cup. If it were NASCAR or whitetail hunting? Or is it a matter of jealousy fueled because they have resources which enable them to partake in the manner they can?

Are they an issue that directly causes you harm or personal injury? Im here only because of teamwork aside from that, my attention is that of my own doings not theirs...

SF fool, lol

Speed ump
04-28-2013, 11:10 PM
You guys might speculate and suppose, and that's just fine.you won't understand the things we do, and arnt meant to. So you believe anyone who would associate with us are fools. That ok too. I understand it's the anger and the envy that we can, and you can't. Sure you try to spice it up and explain it with other words meant to distract from the truth. Envy isn't the best of traits. Everyone used to hate gates, but they also wanted to be him. Denial dosnt change that I know, we know, everyone knows the truth. So go ahead and began denial procedures.

Rough Neck
04-29-2013, 01:08 AM
Yep, does not change anything, the truth is, SF is a bunch of fools, been fooled by empty promises from PENGUIN UNITED NATION and we are having a good laugh, lol

Yankster
04-29-2013, 03:52 AM
SF fool, lol

A fool maybe but I'm neither of the 3... If its insinuated.. I'd like to see Ferr on top for a change I don't have anything against him as he seems genuine just as pirates. I do have hard feelings for another due to their seeming unfair gameplay but that's what it is a game. Just funny how some grown adults act like stay at home moms or beat down depressed housewives watching soap operas spreading their gossip.

Aidan
04-29-2013, 03:59 AM
Congrats Bron, micky, jacqie, poop, GI, stephen and george. Most impressive!

Speed ump
04-29-2013, 04:22 AM
Thanks aidan. I bet its been fun to watch too. From all the posts here, looks like our little entertainment efforts worked pretty well. We do hope everyone has enjoyed the show.

Fl@sh
04-29-2013, 04:24 AM
Congrats Bron, micky, jacqie, poop, GI, stephen and george. Most impressive!Dude, what about me?

Aidan
04-29-2013, 04:27 AM
Thanks aidan. I bet its been fun to watch too. From all the posts here, looks like our little entertainment efforts worked pretty well. We do hope everyone has enjoyed the show.

Dont know bout others but it was fun for me! I was saying to bronson the other day that you guys were making me nervous seeing that score so close! Lol. If you can, a little less of that please!

Aidan
04-29-2013, 04:29 AM
Dude, what about me?

Ohhh, Shoot!! Totally forgot mate! My bad. How the heck did i manage to forgt bout you!

Congrats. And please this thread needs your legendary flashing!

Fl@sh
04-29-2013, 04:39 AM
Bada Bing

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii520/natch82/trench-coat-smiley_zpsf4b39c24.gif

Yankster
04-29-2013, 04:40 AM
Not that it matters but did you ever stop to think being two of the more popular parties in the world of Gree that perhaps they (emperors & pirates) may be civil? They enjoy the chatter as their popularity grows as we speculate a disregard to one always winning.. The only person who knows what goes behind the scenes would be them. For instance...

Ferr, ,with no disrespect intended, if you read this. Would you mind a reply as to your feelings on the events?

Respectfully,

Yankster.

Fl@sh
04-29-2013, 04:42 AM
Not that it matters but did you ever stop to think being two of the more popular parties in the world of Gree that perhaps they (emperors & pirates) may be civil? They enjoy the chatter as their popularity grows as we speculate a disregard to one always winning.. The only person who knows what goes behind the scenes would be them. For instance...

Ferr, ,with no disrespect intended, if you read this. Would you mind a reply as to your feelings on the events?

Respectfully,

Yankster.Ferr does not approve of any of this, trust me.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-29-2013, 05:05 AM
Has THE CARTEL approved these messages?

Poopenshire
04-29-2013, 05:07 AM
Congrats Bron, micky, jacqie, poop, GI, stephen and george. Most impressive!

Thank you my good man.

I hope the best for you and REG. I know those of you in REG are some of the finest people I know.

Yankster
04-29-2013, 05:10 AM
Ferr does not approve of any of this, trust me.

I do. Just that from the threads I've seen there is a level of respect between all. I Would rather the forum be less bs and more productive than slander. Events are toll taking not that it's hard to push declare or attack, but coordinating and loss of sleep (family time) and etc.

Yankster
04-29-2013, 05:11 AM
Ferr does not approve of any of this, trust me.
Oh and almost forgot .. Congrats also..

Speed ump
04-29-2013, 06:17 AM
Yankster, its all part of the entertainement, this show is for everyone. Havnt you heard fighters smack talk? Look at the world of wrestling, we know its not real, yet so many watch the plots and twists, the banters and the accusations. If you look behind the secenes, theres probabaly even some trruth behind it all. This would be no fun at all if we all complimentated each other, said please, excuse me while i raid your base, sorry for the incursion, etc.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-29-2013, 06:22 AM
Yankster, its all part of the entertainement, this show is for everyone. Havnt you heard fighters smack talk? Look at the world of wrestling, we know its not real, yet so many watch the plots and twists, the banters and the accusations. If you look behind the secenes, theres probabaly even some trruth behind it all. This would be no fun at all if we all complimentated each other, said please, excuse me while i raid your base, sorry for the incursion, etc.

We're providing first class, top drawer, four star, Modern War Gamertainment.

Yankster
04-29-2013, 09:29 AM
Phew, that's a relief... I don't know why I was taking it seriously... Smack talk, wait kid ill be your step dad soon stuff...

Kot
04-29-2013, 12:04 PM
BUMP.
Congratz

Poopenshire
04-29-2013, 12:08 PM
Wow that was a slobberknocker!

Speed ump
04-29-2013, 12:14 PM
The fat lady done sung. Some flightless birds thought they had the old snooker oo going, but we planed and expected that. We gave them a running start, then said go. It hard to just sit and watch, but I make myself do it anyway. You got to give your prey some sense of hope, right. ( sorry ACE about last event.lol) hope you all got your money's worth.

GRW
04-29-2013, 12:27 PM
Stephen we planned it and it worked.... Normal day in pirate cove

Ganja
04-29-2013, 12:34 PM
To our fellow PUN adversaries - we may have differences in the past - but today I would like to extend my sincerest kudos to your team! Well done guys the team effort and the strategies applied worked excellently!

Lethiferous

Power Mike
04-29-2013, 12:52 PM

go on Ferr's, you are losers.

Baraka
04-30-2013, 03:26 AM
Hate to say I told you so.... O wait no I don't. LMAO. Well done PUN again. I did think Fl@sh would give us a celbratery Pony man

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-30-2013, 03:32 AM
You ain't seen nothing, yet. Them boys and girls at the Cove, they're nuts. Me, I'm relaxing down in Belize. Life is better closer to the equator.