PDA

View Full Version : Possible Long Term, Easy Installation Solution

Eunuchorn
04-27-2013, 02:53 PM
Don't know if anyone played City of Heroes, but they had a Prestige system put in place after a time. It gave rewards based on how many months played. It was not released with the game, & all rewards were backlogged.

So if you'd been playing 2 years, you get 2 years worth of items, 2 months=2 months. I'm not sure the games actual release date, but a rather simple system of key&gem rewards would make up for a lot of this drama & perceived lost gems.

Nyx
04-27-2013, 03:25 PM
I used to play CoH/V! I quit before Rogue was released and even though I wasn't playing at the time, it still felt like a shot in the gut when NCsoft announced it would be closing, even though it was still a profitable MMO. Sad.

Anyway, for what it's worth, I'd love to see this kind of mechanic offered in K&D. Something that recognizes and rewards the time a player has invested into the game. That'd be cool. :)

Marcial1234
04-27-2013, 05:47 PM
Oh Yeah same thing with Aion, Veteran Rewards. I haven't seen any other rewards system for mobile devices other than the 5 day reward system offered here. Hm But any others are welcomed. Thing is maybe mobile games don't expect most users to be around as long as other game with more content, such as MMOs

busteroaf
04-27-2013, 07:44 PM
I've played plenty of card games on mobile and most of them give out daily login rewards. Even many Facebook style games have daily login bonuses.

Raistmar
04-28-2013, 10:10 PM
They had this reward system on legend of cryptids. I played for about 3-4 months and then I lost interest. After a couple of months decided to check for any new update and they had this reward system. Maybe if it was added earlier on I would have continued with the game for a while longer.

If gree is thinking of doing something like this, the sooner the implement it the better.