PDA

View Full Version : emperor EScheatED

The Mole
04-27-2013, 01:10 PM
Certain lands belonged to PUN. All PUN was executed. Therefore by royal deCREEpy Pirate Cave Now belong Emperor FEAR. Him did esCHEATed those.

HGF69
04-27-2013, 01:11 PM
I have no idea what u mean!

Mr Reaper
04-27-2013, 01:28 PM
Certain lands belonged to PUN. All PUN was executed. Therefore by royal deCREEpy Pirate Cave Now belong Emperor FEAR. Him did esCHEATed those.

Your obviously stoned or Stupid,, More then likely.. BOTH!!!

steveo127
04-27-2013, 01:28 PM
shut up. PUN is toying with Ferr. Pirate Cove is owned by the Pirates and the Pirates alone. They'll still blow away the penguins back to Holland...I'd wager the Pirates will make off with a win by about 6 million points....In fact, if I'm wrong I'll buy you all 40 acres of Irish soil.

Defender11
04-27-2013, 01:39 PM
shut up. PUN is toying with Ferr. Pirate Cove is owned by the Pirates and the Pirates alone. They'll still blow away the penguins back to Holland...I'd wager the Pirates will make off with a win by about 6 million points....In fact, if I'm wrong I'll buy you all 40 acres of Irish soil.

I heard you couldn't afford it !

Unless of course PUN don't stiff you out of your 50 pieces of silver (pirates don't waste gold) :-)

steveo127
04-27-2013, 01:54 PM
there's a difference between the inability to do something, and actively choosing in not doing something.

Rosa Parks could have stood up and walked toward the back of the bus. She decided to stay seated.
Likewise, I stay seated, though had every ability to pay the extra fare it costed to sit in that seat (or hold a spot in that faction).

Also:
30 pieces of silver is the correct allusion. not 50. get your stuff straight before I make you walk the plank.

I heard you couldn't afford it !

Unless of course PUN don't stiff you out of your 50 pieces of silver (pirates don't waste gold) :-)

Defender11
04-27-2013, 02:15 PM
there's a difference between the inability to do something, and actively choosing in not doing something.

Rosa Parks could have stood up and walked toward the back of the bus. She decided to stay seated.
Likewise, I stay seated, though had every ability to pay the extra fare it costed to sit in that seat (or hold a spot in that faction).

Also:
30 pieces of silver is the correct allusion. not 50. get your stuff straight before I make you walk the plank.

The 50 pieces was alluding to Treasure Island - are you comparing yourself with Judas? If so, do you feel guilty about something? Remember, this is just a game!

KFH
04-27-2013, 04:30 PM
You're not your...who is stoned?lmao. Really!?

KFH
04-27-2013, 04:33 PM

Also:
30 pieces of silver is the correct allusion. not 50. get your stuff straight before I make you walk the plank.did you really just compare yourself to Rosa Parks. You need a reality check

Q Raider
04-27-2013, 05:25 PM

That was a superb analogy to use in defining the concept of choices that can be made with this game in its current state.

did you really just compare yourself to Rosa Parks. You need a reality check

Reading is not comprehension.....the name is just there to direct you to read the actions of the person mentioned.

Ganja
04-27-2013, 10:04 PM

This is definitely true that there exist a mile difference between "the inability to do something and actively choosing in not doing something" which you have done so cleverly and I commend you for that.

But what I do not understand is that while you have not really contributed anything to the faction WD points or contribution (yes you're avg in the last 4 battles was only 80K and never improved after several pleas to at least try to better them and 300K in game cash contribution and 30 bricks) while the rest of your so called team mates did what they can - you have the face to say this.

Any of the top 3, 10, or 25 faction have some kind of requirements. But I am quite sure that all these requirements are meant to create an equal contribution from each member of the team for the success of the faction. Should you feel that if these requirements are not to your ability you are not forced to follow them and you are free to leave the faction. Nothing is different from ours, but instead you had decided to remain with this faction and make up a sad tragic story about your family which will result in your inability to perform during the event... one story after another each event at a time... your team mates believed you, and I for one can say wished you the only best of your situation. Even if you performed way below everyone else and as you now imply "have not even meet certain requirements" while the rest had willingly done so YOU WERE STILL KEPT AS PART OF THE TEAM in understanding of your situation. Ferr above all was very sympathetic of your case.

I am not here to argue what you have done in the past as it is already done... I am only here to straighten the continued lies that comes out of your mouth. I thank you for justifying our actions of removing you from the Ferr's Emperors and bared truth to what your true intentions were.

Your choice of actively choosing in not doing something from Brazil down to China, and to make up sad stories to cover this up, is only testament to your sickening efforts to bring down the team that considered you part of the family - between two evils you are are either a spy or a lying freeloader. Regardless which one you are your actions is equally or far worst than a team that faced a hacker faction! Actually I am quite certain many top teams would had preferred to battle a hacker faction. I only wish you do not do this to your new faction as you will not just hurt the faction itself, but most importantly each of your team mates who will give their best and hard effort in order to make your faction successful!

KFH
04-27-2013, 10:16 PM
That was a superb analogy to use in defining the concept of choices that can be made with this game in its current

Reading is not comprehension.....the name is just there to direct you to read the actions of the person mentioned.your joking right , nothing there but an inflated ego. Guess since I'm Jewish ill compare myself to Jesus, just so people know where I'm coming from. Give me a break

Rough Neck
04-27-2013, 10:28 PM
This is definitely true that there exist a mile difference between "the inability to do something and actively choosing in not doing something" which you have done so cleverly and I commend you for that.

But what I do not understand is that while you have not really contributed anything to the faction WD points or contribution (yes you're avg in the last 4 battles was only 80K and never improved after several pleas to at least try to better them and 300K in game cash contribution and 30 bricks) while the rest of your so called team mates did what they can - you have the face to say this.

Any of the top 3, 10, or 25 faction have some kind of requirements. But I am quite sure that all these requirements are meant to create an equal contribution from each member of the team for the success of the faction. Should you feel that if these requirements are not to your ability you are not forced to follow them and you are free to leave the faction. Nothing is different from ours, but instead you had decided to remain with this faction and make up a sad tragic story about your family which will result in your inability to perform during the event... one story after another each event at a time... your team mates believed you, and I for one can say wished you the only best of your situation. Even if you performed way below everyone else and as you now imply "have not even meet certain requirements" while the rest had willingly done so YOU WERE STILL KEPT AS PART OF THE TEAM in understanding of your situation. Ferr above all was very sympathetic of your case.

I am not here to argue what you have done in the past as it is already done... I am only here to straighten the continued lies that comes out of your mouth. I thank you for justifying our actions of removing you from the Ferr's Emperors and bared truth to what your true intentions were.

Your choice of actively choosing in not doing something from Brazil down to China, and to make up sad stories to cover this up, is only testament to your efforts to bring down the team that considered you part of the family - between two evils you are are either a spy or a lying freeloader. I only wish you do not do this to your new faction as you will not just hurt the faction itself, but most importantly each of your team mates who will give their best and hard effort in order to make your faction successful!

So that's the whole stories, total of 80K in 4 WD with 300K cash and 30 bricks, Ferr is just too of a nice guy,lol. I can't even get into any top 50 faction with 80k battle points per WD, lol
The greatest part of this laughter is PENGUIN UNITED NATION fell for it and SF followed greedy with empty promises, what a good laugh.......lol

Q Raider
04-27-2013, 11:24 PM
your joking right , nothing there but an inflated ego. Guess since I'm Jewish ill compare myself to Jesus, just so people know where I'm coming from. Give me a break

Well as the Jewish faith views Jesus as a false prophet, your comparison would be 100% correct :-)

KFH
04-27-2013, 11:52 PM
Thank you I knew I could make valid point no matter how dyslexic i am :)

KFH
04-27-2013, 11:54 PM
Only problem is I need to become Jewish, can I just marry in or do I need to work for it