PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain to me how this work?

v8mustang
04-27-2013, 09:07 AM
My attack: 65k
His defense: 39k

and I get beat. How does that work? Pretty damn annoying.

Chris5900
04-27-2013, 09:18 AM
because they have higher stats then you.

Intrance
04-27-2013, 09:21 AM
I can't offer explanation but I can confirm the randomness is increasing. I now get raided successfully by players close to 100k less than me (my def 230k. His attack 150k for example) and loose fights to people 50k less than me

v8mustang
04-27-2013, 09:21 AM
What stats are we talking about?

Brahmin
04-27-2013, 09:37 AM
It could be the defense stats of your opponent that you can see are his raw stats not his boosted stats. Also, could be he has a lot more skill points devoted to defense then you do to offense. However, with that being said there still seems to be something peculiar going on when even a huge gap like 100k is not enough to do the trick. Even with all boost buildings at 10, a hefty faction bonus, and a big difference in skill points couldn't explain a loss with a gap of this magnitude.

oRAVENo
04-27-2013, 10:17 AM
Can anyone help?!!! My profile stats currently read Att 86k Def 113k with faction bonuses, but when I go to war, attack rivals or I'm viewed by allies they appear without the bonuses at Att 44k Def 50k!! There are a few players in my faction who have the same problem. I've switched off/on, uninstalled/reinstalled and tried transferring the game to another device without success. (Although don't think you can transfer from android to iPad) I'm desperate to get this sorted as it's pointless playing the game if I can't attack or defend myself against anyone at the level I'm at!! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers, RAVEN 977 478 594

Hooligany
04-27-2013, 10:24 AM
Can anyone help?!!! My profile stats currently read Att 86k Def 113k with faction bonuses, but when I go to war, attack rivals or I'm viewed by allies they appear without the bonuses at Att 44k Def 50k!! There are a few players in my faction who have the same problem. I've switched off/on, uninstalled/reinstalled and tried transferring the game to another device without success. (Although don't think you can transfer from android to iPad) I'm desperate to get this sorted as it's pointless playing the game if I can't attack or defend myself against anyone at the level I'm at!! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers, RAVEN 977 478 594
Android user? If yes then u have gotten the ans of your inflated stats

Yankster
04-27-2013, 10:28 AM
Stats don't matter squat. It's the randomly computer generated best units brought into battle and the hidden value of the mysterious skill points.

Emerald_
04-27-2013, 10:29 AM
Are you talking about the WD or in-game. In the WD, if they force attack, someone with much lower stats could hit a much stronger player.