PDA

View Full Version : Gold Purchase issue, CJ can you help?

WarDynasty
04-27-2013, 06:48 AM
Purchased a vault of gold yesterday a few hours before the start of the war. Purchase went through, gold bars listed on the screen, then rolled back down to zero. Purchased another vault and everything went alright. Still out $79.99 + tax and 1500 bars.

I took screen shots of the receipt and sent in a ticket. I'm sure your experiencing a high volume of concerns, questions, problems and other miscues, but i would like to get the gold before the end of Ireland and not after!

Anything you can do to assist in the process would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sergeant
ID: 940 004 990

A3OT
04-27-2013, 06:51 AM
Just send ticket to app. support, they will roll your money back and you can buy it again...

United Nation of Foxes
04-27-2013, 06:53 AM
Hate to let you know this but your be waiting on average 4-6 weeks for a generic response, asking has your issue been resolved in the hope you can no longer be bothered about the original problem.

Nullin
04-27-2013, 06:57 AM
This has happened to me a few times over the past couple weeks. App support usually helped me out within a day or two. This happened to me yesterday bought 650 gold then it rolled back to 0

United Nation of Foxes
04-27-2013, 07:10 AM
This has happened to me a few times over the past couple weeks. App support usually helped me out within a day or two. This happened to me yesterday bought 650 gold then it rolled back to 0

I think your telling porkies

Not once have i had a response from greed that quick

WarDynasty
04-27-2013, 07:27 AM

Did they already correct the problem by crediting you the gold or refunding the cash?

Nullin
04-27-2013, 07:39 AM
Wasn't greedy I sent ticket was crapple support. They credited my account back.