PDA

View Full Version : Useful information share about Fusion & Enhancement. Suit for all range players:)

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 03:07 AM
Hi my friends!

Today I would like to share my experience about Fusion & Enhancement.

1. Substitution of the BIG four armors

As we all know, from the stat and element, there are BIG four armors: Hydra Hunter Mail+, Atlantean Avenger Armor+, Cirus Armor+ and Living Flame Armor+.

Actually for beginner or middle range player, it is not quite easy to gain these armor. Most of them may gain the normal version by fusion, then unlock its +version, but after that may not be able to farm enough material to craft the +version. What should they do?

I think choose substitution would be a Wise choice:)

Let me introduce some useful substitution to beginner and middle range player:)

1) Rageborne Raiment (substitution of Hydra+)
Element: Water/Fire
Combination: Seafoam Armor & Dragonflame Armor (right combination, but depends on luck)
Stats:
Lv01: ATK 312 DEF 265
LV50: ATK 704 DEF 706
Lvlup: ATK 8 DEF 9

2) Torch Flame Mantle (substitution of Living flame+)
Element: Fire/Spirit
Combination: Dragonflame Armor & Mystic Armor (right combination, but depends on luck)
Stats:
Lv01: ATK 252 DEF 290
LV50: ATK 644 DEF 780
Lvlup: ATK 8 DEF 10

3) Riverstone Mantel (small size of Swamp Shaman?)
Element: Earth/Water
Combination: Stonescale Plate Mail & Seafoam Armor (right combination, but depends on luck)
Stats:
Lv01: ATK 284 DEF 312
LV50: ATK 676 DEF 802
Lvlup: ATK 8 DEF 10

These are the three new uncraftable armor, which has high basic stats, lower but fair growing points per level, high defense suitable for clearing stages, can be a substitution for beginner and middle range players who are temporary struggling in gaining the BIG four.

Of course the BIG four would have better stats in total (higher attack, equal or even lower defense than substitutions), however a harder way to gain. And you can see many BIG four armors in the arena... Substitutions have interesting looking, like red knight with fire head, water warrior with choral and shell shield etc.

These just three armor which I already gained or collect from other forum member what they already got. If you follow the same elements with Crius and Atlantean, I believe you may get their substitutions depends on luck too:) .

By the way, these should be new uncraftable armors, you temporary may not find full details about them on the spreadsheet.

2. Fuse higher level material for Armor Enhancement.

This is probably suit for high level players who are struggling farming the damn damn damn medusa to gain the snakeskin.....

I would say if you have well gold earning and some fusion stones, why not try to fuse higher level armor to boots your enhancement?

As you all know, 1 star/rare armor will give you 24 Enhancement Point (EP) if match, otherwise 20% decrease, that's 20.
2 star/super rare armor will give you 50 EP if match, otherwise 40 EP.

But we all know fusion depends on luck, you cannot guarantee you can gain 2 star armor every time right? What should we do? 25,000 golds for the risk? Of course NOT!

Let me give you a tip which probably some people already know: Actually the EP not only depends on the rarity (stars number) of armor, but also influence by the smith (craftable or uncraftable), which I will tell you that: Uncraftable 1 star armor will give you 50 EP as 2 star armor TOO!!! if match 50, otherwise 40.

So that we should check the spreadsheet to choose the right material to avoid the probability of gaining craftable 1 star armor though fusion.

Flamestorm Finery fire/air
Volcanic Mantle earth/fire
Wave Charmer's Mantle water/spirit
Wind Monarch's Robes air/spirit

These are 4 uncraftable armor gain, which will give you 50EP, please follow the elements though fusion (Just use two basic armor to gain) to make a cergain 50EP gain, rather taking risk to gain some craftable armor, such as snakeskin, chimera etc...

Mainly I will use Volanic Mantle. Why? Because it is widely use. If you check the main stream armor, you can see most of them share the common elements with it.
Infernal share fire/earth
Swamp share earth
Dark prince share fire
etc.

Earth and Fire are very common in armors, so that you can use Volanic Mantle in most of time. When you need to upgrade Sky guardian or other armors, you can use basic air and basic spirit to gain Wind Monarch's Robes, which gives you 50EP as well as Volcanic Mantle:)

For enhancing our armor, different people's methods would be vary. Me personally would use basic(6EP)/uncommon armor(10EP) to fast upgrade armor at low level, then depends on the rarity of armor, I will choose snakeskin(24EP) or 1 star uncrafable armor (50EP) to boots my enhancement, especially when I upgrading my lv70 armors.

By the way, share a conclusion from our forum member: RadLonghammer. He summarized and conclude that many useful enhancement data. One of them is: for enhancing lv70 armors, when it reach to lv50 or above, you should use 50EP armor to upgrade (lower cost, much lower time consume).
After I found that 50EP now also contains both 1star uncraftble armor and all 2 star armors, which should well combine with his result. Thus we would glad to share this with our forum members:)

Hope these two experiences I got can help our forum member more or less, best of luck to all, happy hunting:)

Justice711
04-27-2013, 03:11 AM
As always Harrvey, thank you for your contributions! Fantastic insight :)

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 03:14 AM
Thank you Justice711, you contributed and helped others a lot too:)
As always Harrvey, thank you for your contributions! Fantastic insight :)

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 12:01 PM
lol the 2nd form of riverstone becomes ugly....hope it will become better in the final form:(

Mike Stanley
04-28-2013, 02:34 PM
What level would my admirals battle worn regalia evolve to its 3 from right now it's at 31

Keymoe
04-28-2013, 03:19 PM
Why don't you put up a video or picture illustration of what you do whenever you max out a piece of armour?
I reckon it'd be sick, even better than this brilliant post.

Newbish
04-28-2013, 03:37 PM
What level would my admirals battle worn regalia evolve to its 3 from right now it's at 31
All lvl 70 armour final form is lvl 35

And thanks for the info

Lcharlie
04-28-2013, 05:59 PM
All lvl 70 armour final form is lvl 35

And thanks for the info

Not entirely true. All boss armor 4 star unlock plus at 35. Other level 70 armor such as infernal lord unlock at 20.

Justice711
04-28-2013, 06:07 PM
I think he was referring to the final design of the armor & not to unlock the + version.. :)

pown otto
04-28-2013, 08:23 PM
thanks for the help man :D was wondering how to get some decent armors ;p

jmano
04-28-2013, 09:31 PM
wait, I'm confused :S I thought + level for 4star is unlocked at level 20 of that armor?

Justice711
04-28-2013, 09:32 PM
Nope they changed it. U can see my thread on leveling. I created 1 to discuss when do u get the + version of the armors 3 star & 4 star. U can read it there :)

Yawsome
05-10-2013, 05:30 PM
The level up for torch flame is just 8 for both attk and defense?

Harvey Guo
05-10-2013, 05:46 PM
yes, the +version is 9 and 9 only, thus it is just substitution of Living flame+
The level up for torch flame is just 8 for both attk and defense?