PDA

View Full Version : Ive never run into so many

Golf4life
04-26-2013, 11:11 PM
Violaters of ToS in any other war.

level 9, 27 allies and 1.2million defense...i mean, come on?

not a complaint, just want to see if i am the lucky rabbit or if anyone else is encountering these amazing players?

honest Abe
04-26-2013, 11:18 PM
Nope. We had an entire hacktion. I got to kill units with close to 1000/1000 I had never even heard of before.

CJ54
04-27-2013, 02:46 AM
Send me any pertinent info you care to so that I can investigate, please.

DFI
04-27-2013, 04:11 AM
I sld hv kept the data, I had a guy with 200 allies and a defense of 800k.

WI(AusNz)
04-27-2013, 04:17 AM
Nice to see you following up and taking an interest in this issue CJ. Personally i have not run into someone i suspected of cheating (okay, maybe one but no proof), but i read a lot of guys who do see amazing stories. it is really off-putting and needs to be arrested somehow.

A3OT
04-27-2013, 04:55 AM
Yeah...At the begging of WD event I met guy named Alex, lvl 8, he has 100 soldiers with 10k/9k A/D...
http://s3.uploads.ru/Y8ACb.png

Ah, and faction was called Bandit Assassins or like that...

Dutchie
04-27-2013, 05:49 AM
Send me any pertinent info you care to so that I can investigate, please. Can you follow the CC developers lead and neuter them? Please don't delay, get the MW team to talk to the CC team today!

US ALPHA TEAM
04-27-2013, 05:56 AM
How about this guy we came across with 342 p-91 pounders. I can upload screen shots if someone can tell me how to.

Dutchie
04-27-2013, 06:19 AM
How about this guy we came across with 342 p-91 pounders. I can upload screen shots if someone can tell me how to. Create a GREE Support ticket with HACKER in the title and send them the screenshots. We have seen enough screenshots from others to believe you :)

SevenO9
04-27-2013, 06:19 AM
Carefull with the screens guys. You get banned quicker then the cheaters ...

WarDynasty
04-27-2013, 06:38 AM
Yeah...At the begging of WD event I met guy named Alex, lvl 8, he has 100 soldiers with 10k/9k A/D...

Yep, same Hacktion! I hit someone with 27 allies and lost. He had 27 allies, 60 units and defense was over 100k. We ran into them yesterday.

United Nation of Foxes
04-27-2013, 07:22 AM
Looks like an energy hacker.

honest Abe
04-27-2013, 07:34 AM
No, that's the idf unit joker has. 10000/9000.

Mr. Pink
04-27-2013, 08:42 AM

That faction finished #37 in China.

Golf4life
04-27-2013, 09:09 AM
CJ - This is the guy I was talking about from Bandit Assassins.

Brahmin
04-27-2013, 09:45 AM
That faction finished #37 in China.

Things are really sad when person/hacktion this blatant can last through multiple WD events.

Gringo
04-27-2013, 11:46 AM
I joined this faction for China there was no hacked acounts in it during that event! All points made were legit.
I have itunes receipts to prove i spent a small fortune, with three player hitting big scores and many over 100k!
Due to a late recruitment drive many players have added jr accounts and this alex has been added! I have ceased to partake in the remainder of Ireland because of this! Many members not happy about it!
Hacking is a big problem that until lately has been ignored! If its any consolation it has ony amassed 20k points.

Golf4life
04-27-2013, 11:59 AM
when was this guy added?

are you the leader?

the leader of the faction should receive the boot too for allowing this.

This is OBVIOUSLY a violater.

I joined this faction for China there was no hacked acounts in it during that event! All points made were legit.
I have itunes receipts to prove i spent a small fortune, with three player hitting big scores and many over 100k!
Due to a late recruitment drive many players have added jr accounts and this alex has been added! I have ceased to partake in the remainder of Ireland because of this! Many members not happy about it!
Hacking is a big problem that until lately has been ignored! If its any consolation it has ony amassed 20k points.

Mr. Pink
04-27-2013, 12:03 PM
That's a pretty big lapse in judgement by the officers/leader.

Golf4life
04-27-2013, 12:10 PM
it was a voluntary lapse obviously.

with the pirates and penguins throwing up gigantic numbers, everyone wants to find a way to get ahead

steveo127
04-27-2013, 12:13 PM
I'm COMPLETELY opposed to Hacktions/Hackers also, but I think this guy may be telling the truth. It takes 'cajones' to come on here on the Forums, where CJ has already commented, and admit information about the faction you participate in, and tell everyone that the rumors are true. Plus, it's not uncommon for the last hour before WD events start, factions will hurriedly try to fill their empty spots, just to be at full strength and have the ability to have as many players compete and earn points for them in WD...I can believe Gringo when he says it was an accident, and it may just have been an accidental lapse in judgment/excitement lead to them forgetting to check out the player's stats...

CJ54
04-27-2013, 12:17 PM
I'll have a post up sometime after the event about policy going forward regarding what happens if one person in a faction is found to be exploiting something. It's a complicated issue, and there has been a lot of concern sent over about it, but we had to discuss the various potential scenarios over here first.

jjm521
04-27-2013, 12:25 PM
Cj, the question ive always had is how do you guys go about finding these guys when all you have to go by is a name and avatar? Theres gotta be 10000 or more guys named alex in this game, do you have to sift thru them 1 by 1? I really hope gree starts getting tough with these players and factions cuz people are really really getting sick of spending money on a game thats so easily hacked.

Itd be like paying for my new 56" tv knowing full well i could just get it for free by breaking into the store at night cuz they never punish anyone for stealing their tvs, but the people who called the police or wrote a newspaper article about it get 3 months in prison. Just doesnt make sense how these a-holes are protected man

Auspex
04-27-2013, 12:28 PM
I'm COMPLETELY opposed to Hacktions/Hackers also, but I think this guy may be telling the truth.

I'm a little slower to believe an account created yesterday with 1 post and no supporting documentation.

A Hacker is a hacker you can never ban enough to actually stop it from happening but you can't ignore it or any other issue customers keep bringing to your attention.

When money is involved, as a company, I wouldn't risk a casual attitude.

Mr. Pink
04-27-2013, 01:02 PM
I have a hard time believing a top faction would forget to check stats before accepting a player. I'm curious what the honest members will do now. Why spend any money knowing prizes could get revoked?

Plus, it's not uncommon for the last hour before WD events start, factions will hurriedly try to fill their empty spots, just to be at full strength and have the ability to have as many players compete and earn points for them in WD...I can believe Gringo when he says it was an accident, and it may just have been an accidental lapse in judgment/excitement lead to them forgetting to check out the player's stats...

Drama Llama
04-27-2013, 02:26 PM
I left my previous faction after I found out they were hacking (it was openly discussed on an external forum what they were up to after china ended)so I know a few things to look for. I have also seen and reported the defence leader for a top 100 faction that simply had so many transport raiders that even assuming he had a 100% drop rate on them he would have gained more XP than his level would have allowed.

Gringo
04-27-2013, 03:05 PM
I understand what you guys are saying! Having just been a viewer of this forum previously i have seen many topics about widespread hacking! And have a blatent one as an ally even, personaly i dont see the satisfaction! Me as i said am not using gold for the remainder it is pointless yes! Some members still are thats there choice. I have spent a fair bit to make myself reasonably competative i would not wish to jepodise this. Sure with 5 spots to fill at short notice people have been naive that is not denied. It makes a change to be relaxed on a battle weekend! And curb my addiction, still it keeps me out of the pub  Any way im still checking the leader board, looking like a close one! Good luck to everyone with something to battle for!

DFI
04-27-2013, 03:55 PM
Hard to believe that a leader cannot spot a hacker using common sense. Just like a job interview, you can always ask questions. If as a leader, you did no due diligence, despite the facts in front of you, then you are as guilty.

Blest@iBOB!.mw
04-27-2013, 04:14 PM

LMAO! Nitro putting peeps on BLAST! :cool:

Golf4life
04-27-2013, 06:35 PM
just because they spent gold doesnt mean they arent violators.

as a matter of fact, most violaters spend gold on vaults to have an excuse for not getting the boot.

event if you violate once, you are a violator, no matter how big or small and should get the boot.

if you have violated...i hope you get the boot as well!!

I came here to speak for all Bandit Assassins members

Why is GREE banning legit players on our faction because of a last minute mistake? Does GREE know they already banned a few of our members who were heavy gold players? Did you know they have spent a lot of real money and you still banned them for "suspicious behavior"? What's next? Me getting ban because I haven't spent a cent on this war and they assume "suspicious behavior" as a hacker on me?

Go for me if you want. There is nothing I will do. I am already done on this game.

ID: Alpha-Boricua
Code: 266 544 057
Level: 92

Yours,
AlphaB!

Omega1980
04-27-2013, 07:37 PM
My faction didn't like the idea of me speaking for all them; that's why I eliminated my post. I will write no more again on this threat.

Golf4life
04-27-2013, 07:42 PM
really, why is that?

My faction didn't like the idea of me speaking for all them; that's why I eliminated my post. I will write no more again on this threat.

MrJlumanji
04-27-2013, 08:01 PM

Lol. We faced those guys yesterday as well. Messy.

Perilous
04-27-2013, 08:09 PM
Gree better take it seriously… I know I'm done spending money for gold until I am comfortable that I'm not throwing money away.

Q Raider
04-27-2013, 09:21 PM
Kind of like a thief telling the judge he should be thankful for his conduct as it is keeping the judge in a job....

JimmyThePick
04-27-2013, 09:32 PM
@ Haxor: A John McEnroe quote seems appropriate: "You can not be serious!"
@ Q: Indeed.

lakelander
04-27-2013, 09:33 PM
Carefull with the screens guys. You get banned quicker then the cheaters ...

What's wrong with screen shots? Sorry, rookie here.

Zach3432
04-27-2013, 09:52 PM
I'm lost. Why do we NEED hackers in the game?

Golf4life
04-27-2013, 09:55 PM
Oh good,

I'm glad you think you are important enough to quote yourself.

For a minute there, I thought you were a babbling fool

now I can clearly see your sanity.

"He who does not hack is a fool, for the fool is merely a pawn in this cruel game of life"
Mega Haxor

GuyInLobsterSuit
04-27-2013, 10:22 PM
One relatively simple addition to the UI could be an auto-generated hash id that players could use as a unique identifier when reporting. This doesn't need to be the user id.

Zach3432
04-27-2013, 10:51 PM
I typically write on the wall something like, "nice base!", and take a screen shot, take a screen shot of the player's profile, and then their base. Do as much leg work as you can for em.

US ALPHA TEAM
04-28-2013, 12:05 AM
Ok,

Allow me to reply if I may. I certainly do understand the frustration and irritation that each and every one of you gold buyers must have. However, I am one who does not buy into Gree(d)'s lack of respect for the players. I chose to hack and will continue doing so. For all of you who are upset with the hackers out there you should be more upset with Gree. The way that they cater to the top gold buying factions is just ridiculous. Some players choose to spend a fortune, some players choose to play for free, while others play with Hax. Does it really matter everyone has their own way of playing. I have sat by and heard the way you talk about players that hack and it is becoming more amusing by the second.

To those of you who use cheats I say this to you - Have fun with the game and enjoy the fast track to success!
To those of you who spend a lot of money on this game - Have fun with this game and prove to all the players that you will spend more and more money on this game to destroy the cheating and free players.
To those of you who play this game for free - Have fun with this game and enjoy the grind. You will never be as good as the gold buyers or the hackers but you have my total unconditional respect. It is you who truly keeps this game going. Remember that! Without the majority there would only be a handful of players playing this game. YOU ARE MORE VALUABLE THAN YOU REALIZE!

For all modern war players there is one thing that drives you all in this game and that is simply one thing. To be as good as you can be. To become more powerful today than you were yesterday. Remember this game needs all 3 types of players to be relevant. Stop complaining and play this game!

If you are envy of the gold buyers then STOP playing this game!
If the hackers make you mad then again I urge you to STOP playing this game!
Sorry free players nothing you do makes anyone mad or envious. You are simply treated as bums begging for a few bucks underneath the bridge. You are only going to get a few scraps just to make the others feel better about themselves.

Last but not least Gree (d) thanks for the game let the societies play out as they may and perhaps hold a special event for the top gold buyers and the hackers to play freely without repercussions to see who is really the Ultimate Modern War society.

May the Haxor nation forever live on...

"He who does not hack is a fool, for the fool is merely a pawn in this cruel game of life"
Mega Haxor

Well said haxor. I totally agree with you. My faction is not a hacking faction, everyone has their own choice to either spend money, play for free or hack. I play this game to better my avatar. After all this is only a game. And in almost every game there will be rule tweakers. Gree will never stop hackers. Play the game the way you wih to play it.

HunterKiller
04-28-2013, 12:49 AM
Interesting meeting some of the people off this forum in the war, I still can't figure out how some of you are level 40 something and have many of the top loot items from the last few wars, surely you would have levelled up further? Or there is something very fishy going on here.

SilentJay
04-28-2013, 05:06 AM

Had to be a alex. Hahaha

SevenO9
04-28-2013, 06:09 AM
Its always an Alex, right?

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p538/AndyNeeb/e90a8e390fb0ae81ea3dcef7e451910b_zpsdd573b4b.jpg

The bastard is in a faction currently sitting at 4.4 million WDP. As most players are mediocre at best I guess his contribution is massive. Ah, I know I am not supposed to call names here, but I am getting sick of this. If I get a forum ban I can handle it. They are called 'BlackSeals' on their way to a top 25 spot thanks to Mr. Alex. Shame one you guys!

mistergreen
04-28-2013, 06:15 AM
Create a GREE Support ticket with HACKER in the title and send them the screenshots. We have seen enough screenshots from others to believe you :)

Don't bother. Nothing will be done about it.

cheesy
04-28-2013, 06:44 AM
Don't bother. Nothing will be done about it.

Sad, but true.

JimmyThePick
04-28-2013, 11:00 AM
Alex - a new 4 letter swear word.

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-28-2013, 11:41 AM
I've noticed Gree taking action right now, during the event. It appears to be a manual review, so it takes time, but I think our rantings have made an impact. Also keep in mind there are legal ramifications for Gree to the non-hackers who spend money, so it is sticky for them to move quickly (this coming from me).

Keep sending tickets to support.

Golf4life
04-28-2013, 01:07 PM
Agree,

Even with CJ showing more interest on the forums about this I have noticed and heard of people already not being allowed to log back into their game because of violating.

This is great news. Also, you are completely right about their being legal ramifications for them not stopping it.

I've noticed Gree taking action right now, during the event. It appears to be a manual review, so it takes time, but I think our rantings have made an impact. Also keep in mind there are legal ramifications for Gree to the non-hackers who spend money, so it is sticky for them to move quickly (this coming from me).

Keep sending tickets to support.

Golf4life
04-28-2013, 01:14 PM
you're joking right....?

what is it you do in real life?

How about this, let's take a little example.

So we have 3 sets of people who have the same job at a company. One who simply does not need the job but is only doing if for the enjoyment (henceforth the Free Player), one who will put every amount of effort of his own time and money into getting this position so he/she can advance farther in the company (the PAID Gold Player), and one who would simply put a blow-up doll in his/her place in the office and make it look like they are working just to collect a paycheck (the Haxor).

So let's say the Paid Gold Player finds out about what the Haxor is doing and logs a formal complaint. another formal complaint, and another and another. All the while, this Paid Gold Player (who is in sales and bringing in the money for the company to survive on) finally gets fed up with upper management not taking any action and quits.

So now this Paid Gold Player isn't selling anymore for this company and the company goes under.

So in the future (near or not) the game will ultimately fail if Haxors are allowed to stay employed because the Paid Gold Players will find somewhere else to invest their time (more than likely a company that catches Haxors a lot better).

So the Haxor nation will ultimately make all companies fail because companies have to run on money and you do not provide any.

Also, it is illegal to alter programming or coding of any online material. If you are caught, you can be reported and Gree can very easily make their money back on you in a lawsuit against you.

If you don't believe me, just ask the multitudes of people that wen't to court over illegally downloading songs. If you can't find any, just ask me, because they caught me.

Well said haxor. I totally agree with you. My faction is not a hacking faction, everyone has their own choice to either spend money, play for free or hack. I play this game to better my avatar. After all this is only a game. And in almost every game there will be rule tweakers. Gree will never stop hackers. Play the game the way you wih to play it.

mistergreen
04-29-2013, 06:25 AM
Its always an Alex, right?

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p538/AndyNeeb/e90a8e390fb0ae81ea3dcef7e451910b_zpsdd573b4b.jpg

The bastard is in a faction currently sitting at 4.4 million WDP. As most players are mediocre at best I guess his contribution is massive. Ah, I know I am not supposed to call names here, but I am getting sick of this. If I get a forum ban I can handle it. They are called 'BlackSeals' on their way to a top 25 spot thanks to Mr. Alex. Shame one you guys!

Waahh. Whine much?

Speed ump
04-29-2013, 06:36 AM
Danzig, then hes probably a zero in the game too, of you know what i mean

mistergreen
04-29-2013, 07:01 AM
Send me any pertinent info you care to so that I can investigate, please.

CJ I sent support numerous screenshots of a player who was clearly hacking the game and nothing was done about it. I received an email saying the issue was resolved but the guy still attacks me.

Sillybeans
04-29-2013, 08:07 AM
Waahh. Whine much?

Why can't you say complain? Normally when someone says whine I’m expecting useless information in the post/thread but when it's a legitimate problem, complaint is a much better word. Maybe one day we'll see something done... I'll just keep trooping on until then.

mistergreen
04-29-2013, 08:18 AM
Why can't you say complain? Normally when someone says whine I’m expecting useless information in the post/thread but when it's a legitimate problem, complaint is a much better word. Maybe one day we'll see something done... I'll just keep trooping on until then.

Because it comes across as whining. Like a little girl who fell off her bike and sc****d her knee.

Kegz1
04-29-2013, 08:46 AM
Just asking because I am not too bright in these matters but isn't there some type of anticheat embedded into other online games that Gree can employ to stop this. I have tried reading up on this after seeing daily post after post. I have read where some games will not load if certain software is detected.

WinD-n-RaiN
06-16-2013, 05:14 PM

Nice gold you got their. :)

WinD-n-RaiN
06-16-2013, 05:35 PM
Remember the nextgen units from that one ltq case thingy? Well I saw a person with 2x nextgen fighters. Nothing else didn't look normal but that looked a bit fishy. If you were to hack why would you only hack an extra 200a/150d unit?

Hooligany
06-16-2013, 07:13 PM
I have reported and send in tickets on few we met during WD since the mods always asks for us to ard a ticket.
I provided faction name , details and screen shots.

The factions are both in top 50 now in the FvF event. And yes the players I reported are still in the faction scoring very well.

Golf4life
06-16-2013, 07:22 PM
no its not and you are clearly not employed by making that statement.
Wake up call!

That's business for you in real life. The highest earners get to relax and play golf. The people who work till their bones rot get paid minimum wage.

Golf4life
06-16-2013, 07:23 PM
it IS all server-side now, moron.
And to add, I don't think anyone ever got sued for client-side hacking. Pirating, yes. Server-side hacking, maybe. Client-side hacking, NO.

Golf4life
06-16-2013, 07:24 PM
I was equating lawsuits with lawsuits, not birds with pigs. again, you are a moron sir...or child...whatever you are.
Very amusing logic you have equating hacking with piracy. Your proof is just nonsensical.

“I’ve seen a bird fly, therefore pigs can fly too! If you don’t believe me, just ask the flock of birds flying over the horizon. If you can’t find any, just ask me, because I’m a bird.” - you

Golf4life
06-16-2013, 07:32 PM
that wasn't even a valid rebuttal...that was purely just an insult.

if you really think that the people who are the top earners in the world haven't earned it, you have a LONG life ahead of you....
Save yourself the embarrassment and just stop. We don't need to know how much more of an idiot you are.

Golf4life
06-16-2013, 07:40 PM
ok now go away troll
Go back and read your own replies. I'm sure they are very good rebuttals!

/sarcasm

Golf4life
06-16-2013, 08:22 PM
You are me? :confused:

Didn't know you enjoy calling yourself a troll but meh.

I know, life is confusing when you are a teenager...don't worry, this soon will pass.

I don't think I ever called myself a troll...

Golf4life
06-16-2013, 08:26 PM
also, can you explain to me why you deleted your own post?

was it because you called yourself stupid?

bxhx
06-16-2013, 10:05 PM
So are we actually allowed to post screen shots of hackers... I have several.

Wingman GRI
06-16-2013, 10:49 PM
I'll have a post up sometime after the event about policy going forward regarding what happens if one person in a faction is found to be exploiting something. It's a complicated issue, and there has been a lot of concern sent over about it, but we had to discuss the various potential scenarios over here first.

In my opinion you should delete the points of HACKERS and calculate the new ranking. Original Black Ops would have been top 10 last war.

United Nation of Foxes
06-17-2013, 12:18 AM
Nice to see someone else taking golf4life to task

Well done Lloydy

MWsir
06-17-2013, 03:31 AM
Question: is it possible to build 2 buildings at the same time?
In my mind it is not possible, but maybe some sort of unit bonus allows this...? Not sure.

I reported it to customer service-over a week ago-. Probably the automatic reply will answer me in a week or so that the case has been resolved....

ppownage
06-17-2013, 03:55 AM
Question: is it possible to build 2 buildings at the same time?
In my mind it is not possible, but maybe some sort of unit bonus allows this...? Not sure.

I reported it to customer service-over a week ago-. Probably the automatic reply will answer me in a week or so that the case has been resolved....
yes it is possible. think it was top 3 factions during china?

mickymacirl
06-17-2013, 03:59 AM
I don't think there's ever been a bonus for building two buildings at once, upgrading sure, send a ticket into Gree.