PDA

View Full Version : Rooting for Ferr!

Hello Kitty
04-26-2013, 11:06 PM
Just shameful about how the game has turned.

honest Abe
04-26-2013, 11:19 PM
I always root for the underdog, just not sure who it is this time..

Hello Kitty
04-27-2013, 02:47 AM
Certin top placing teams have teamed together to teach a lesson. Just check out the line-up when you get paired.

Crime Time
04-27-2013, 03:14 AM
My insider has identified several pirates making guest appearances in a "super" team .... To teach some penguins how to behave...( their words , not mine )

Tctiger
04-27-2013, 03:21 AM
Looks like the plan is backfiring lol

Crime Time
04-27-2013, 03:24 AM
The junior varsity team ... The papooses ...aka the buckwheats may have also shared in a few Indian heavies joining them for this war.....

I wouldn't be unexpected being they had to give up their players last war to help the Indians. ( this is why I call them the junior varsity team... As they will always be second to the Indians)

senex morosus
04-27-2013, 04:10 AM
some pirates joined the justice league.....oh the horror

Chilli!
04-27-2013, 04:18 AM
C'mon ferr :D

Ferr
04-27-2013, 04:44 AM
Ty guys, we are turning shifts now 24/7. No sleep at all and broken fingers ......

Rough Neck
04-27-2013, 04:49 AM
Funny isn't it, first in the forum the Penguins tried to bring down the emperors image and failed, now they joined up with their enemy and AGAIN failed, -1 PENGUIN UNITED NATION, another of of those PUN drama going to be ended with shame to dethrone Ferr.
PENGUIN UNITED NATION might and can win all and everything in MW but not the community respect, the emperors definitely getting stronger every WD, go Ferr go, you are the people' choice

Big Apple
04-27-2013, 05:05 AM
I would send in itune cards to support Ferr. This guy deserves to win.

Sugarymama
04-27-2013, 05:33 AM
Just shameful about how the game has turned.

Kitty!!!! Only you (and a few other choice people) can bring me to post/comment in here anymore. I swear, I was thinking the same thing when I decided to browse the forum. I'm totally with you: I'm rooting for Ferr all the way. I can reach him on my ally list to personally give him a shout, so I'm doing it here...

GO FERR!!!!!!!!!!!

Sugarymama
04-27-2013, 05:35 AM
Ty guys, we are turning shifts now 24/7. No sleep at all and broken fingers ......

Ferr! I'm with you in spirit, if nowhere else. You can do it!! You deserve it!

ProCision
04-27-2013, 05:53 AM
"Ferr" "Ferr" "Ferr" lets go "Ferr"

Durt McGurt
04-27-2013, 05:59 AM
"Ferr" "Ferr" "Ferr" lets go "Ferr"

I would appreciate it that you not root for Ferr when we go against him.
Sincerely
The underdog

Rough Neck
04-27-2013, 07:00 AM
Latest news is PENGUIN UNITED NATION had lost their first ever battle to the EMPERORS, it be great if any of the EMPERORS can post the screen shot here

HunterKiller
04-27-2013, 07:11 AM
Ferr, the peoples' champion!

Crime Time
04-27-2013, 07:23 AM
Penguin power!!!!

senex morosus
04-27-2013, 07:39 AM
Penguin power!!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eUW4G5nfD2M/UAC_9XvtMRI/AAAAAAAAtxo/LQAXkO972_8/s1600/BatmanReturns+penguin+miniature.jpg

OwainCymro
04-27-2013, 08:19 AM
Ferr, a man of true genius, you and your emperors deserve to win this WD and I will be rooting for you! Go on Ferr and the Emperors!

Crime Time
04-27-2013, 08:23 AM
It is all a ploy.

Close war = justification to spend more on gold = happy Gree employees

sraghav42
04-27-2013, 08:25 AM
I am with ferr may your faction beat that Pun

cherlock
04-27-2013, 10:52 AM
Kom op Ferr,

pak die arrogante gek, zodat ie eens een tijdje zijn bek houdt.

We worden nl allemaal heel erg moe van zijn domme geleuter

ohwhatafinish
04-27-2013, 11:00 AM
I reckon ferr has got it this time but its going to close

KFH
04-27-2013, 11:08 AM
I would like to see another name on the winners list, but we all know how its going to end. PUN will remain undefeated

Defender11
04-27-2013, 11:28 AM
I have it on good authority that the Penguins have another 40 million points in reserve for this war.

So PUN will have to make a break soon if they don't want the Tsunami to hit them.

Milspec1
04-27-2013, 11:41 AM
I'm in awe it's a serious Death match between the 2 of them

steveo127
04-27-2013, 11:54 AM
Yeah, and without hacking...I'm sure you are in awe. Slimy snake that you are.

oh and for all rooting for Ferr, enjoy your time now. PUN will overcome. I guarantee it. PJ even made a post letting everyone know that they'd be toying with the emperor's minds, letting them think that they'll have a chance, until they run out of their reserves, and PUN claims victory once more. That will be the story that is written in history books, that is the truth. Good day to all and may you continue to perform your best in Ireland.

except for you Milspec. Go **** yourself and leave your faction before you screw the rest of your faction over.

I'm in awe it's a serious Death match between the 2 of them

ladyfizz27
04-27-2013, 12:10 PM
I REALLY hope Ferr wins. He definitely deserves it

CAPT.GIN
04-27-2013, 12:10 PM
Goooooooo ferrrr you can do it! Wooooo wooooo woooo woooooooooooooooo

steveo127
04-27-2013, 12:19 PM
why does he "deserve it"?
I REALLY hope Ferr wins. He definitely deserves it

ladyfizz27
04-27-2013, 12:28 PM
why does he "deserve it"?

You really want me to answer that?

johnnybravoo77
04-27-2013, 12:31 PM

Nobody "deserves" it, it must be earned; or purchased!

ladyfizz27
04-27-2013, 12:33 PM
Nobody "deserves" it, it must be earned; or purchased!

And you don't think Ferr has earned it? And indeed purchased it?

steveo127
04-27-2013, 12:37 PM
Yes. I do.

Why does Ferr deserve it more than any of the other top spenders in PUN? I've been associated with both the Pirates and the Penguins, and Ferr does not even come close to being the biggest spender in WD events. In fact he's not always been even the biggest spender in his OWN faction! That belonged to RIPPER in China.

So yes, humor me...enlighten me as to why why Ferr deserves it, would you?

senex morosus
04-27-2013, 12:49 PM
steveo dont you belong to ferr? excuse my ignorance it is called Ferr's emperors and not Emperors like it should be

ladyfizz27
04-27-2013, 12:50 PM
I would rather Ferr win over the pirates anyday. It has nothing to do with how much he did or didn't spend. All the things Ferr has done for the players, free and gold. I just think it would be nice for him to get first, just once

steveo127
04-27-2013, 12:56 PM
saying it would be nice for him to win for once, is quite different from saying he deserves to win. Upon clarifying that distinction, I rest my case. Agree to disagree.

senex morosus: I did once belong to Ferr...I was blind but now I see. PUN has a bad rap for no deserving reason. Just a big 'family' of players who love the game, oppose hackers, defend each other (as family should) and Pay-to-Play...

that's my 2 cents. good luck in Ireland to everyone again.

I would rather Ferr win over the pirates anyday. It has nothing to do with how much he did or didn't spend. All the things Ferr has done for the players, free and gold. I just think it would be nice for him to get first, just once

ladyfizz27
04-27-2013, 12:58 PM
saying it would be nice for him to win for once, is quite different from saying he deserves to win. Upon clarifying that distinction, I rest my case. Agree to disagree.

senex morosus: I did once belong to Ferr...I was blind but now I see. PUN has a bad rap for no deserving reason. Just a big 'family' of players who love the game, oppose hackers, defend each other (as family should) and Pay-to-Play...

that's my 2 cents. good luck in Ireland to everyone again.

Agree to disagree, quite right. He deserves it and I hope he gets it, as for Pun having an undeserved bad rep, i will keep quiet.

good luck to you

senex morosus
04-27-2013, 12:59 PM

Ferr charges his members money to be in the faction and that money goes to him. $100x 60 players = $6,000
What is that money used for? cash vaults? gold units? why cant those members keep the money and spend it on themselves? Sorry but this just crosses the line. No wonder so many of them moved to PUN

ladyfizz27
04-27-2013, 01:03 PM
Ferr charges his members money to be in the faction and that money goes to him. $100x 60 players = $6,000
What is that money used for? cash vaults? gold units? why cant those members keep the money and spend it on themselves? Sorry but this just crosses the line. No wonder so many of them moved to PUN

I do not know the inner workings of the emperors, but I am assuming all rl money spent goes towards buying boosts and gold for wd, which in turn helps the faction. I'm sure it is stated what is expected before joining, so I can only assume people are happy with the terms. Whatever it is used for it seems to be working, second in all wd events. He is doing something right

megaants
04-27-2013, 01:04 PM
it's actually a brilliant move in terms of allocating resources. it stacks the monthly bonuses allow for the maximal output of gold per dollar spent.

I mean when you are the top 3 faction, I am pretty sure every one of those 60 players spend more then 100 bucks every war. BUT not everybody will be qualified to get the gold bonus program (at least not the highest tier).

ProCision
04-27-2013, 01:06 PM
it's actually a brilliant move in terms of allocating resources. it stacks the monthly bonuses allow for the maximal output of gold per dollar spent.

I mean when you are the top 3 faction, I am pretty sure every one of those 60 players spend more then 100 bucks every war. BUT not everybody will be qualified to get the gold bonus program (at least not the highest tier).

exactly!!!

HGF69
04-27-2013, 01:07 PM
I'd like to see a change and the Emperors win but I have a feeling PUN are just fecking with them and holding it all for Monday

Poopenshire
04-27-2013, 01:09 PM
Only 1 word can describe this war.

Slobberknocker

Auspex
04-27-2013, 01:31 PM
I'd like to see pun not win, Ferr winning would be ok but all these little random banned troll accounts that pun keep making on here and the Eight Ball of wisdom himself have managed to lure me into reading their posts that never have said anything, (just like my current post).

I can't get back the time I lost reading those. Thankfully I've been shown the Ignore button.

So if we were voting I'd have to put -2 on pun one for annoying posts and one for cheap shot morally bankrupt attitudes. To be fair I've not read a Pun post, except Speed ump, Poonenshire and quotes for weeks.

Ferr would get +1 for not responding and proving the old saying about sticks stones and names.

Baraka
04-27-2013, 01:37 PM
Love how you all get on the Ferr band wagon. The Pirates will walk it as usuall

BADMARKX
04-27-2013, 01:51 PM
Seems to me that if Ferr really wants to make a run, they should just keep pumping gold as much as time allows.
Both teams have spent an amazing fortune to date. Why even stop? If you are really gunna do it, do it!

dthfrmabv
04-27-2013, 01:55 PM
Certin top placing teams have teamed together to teach a lesson. Just check out the line-up when you get paired.

Yes HK what I still don't understand is why our one legged team paired up with a team they had called out as hackers...

He didn't go far people

I heard he took off the eye patch and donned a pair of tights and a cape... And is now calling himself "super" ...

AYE MATE YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG...
PIRATE JUSTICE, PUN FOR LIFE.

What better way to ridicule the penguins than to make them believe they are going for #1 and last moment all 1 legged pirates go for the dash and the booties that goes with it...

http://i42.tinypic.com/5ywzmo.jpg

Latest news is PENGUIN UNITED NATION had lost their first ever battle to the EMPERORS, it be great if any of the EMPERORS can post the screen shot here

Never happened never will LOL... my GreeK source said at least! Oh snapps this is Ireland and not Greenland... wrong contact then lol... gotta look for those SUPER puppets and see what they can say.

Sad the Feguins are being fooled... a carrot in front of a donkey...

http://i42.tinypic.com/ipm7ub.jpg

Tctiger
04-27-2013, 02:02 PM

oh and for all rooting for Ferr, enjoy your time now. PUN will overcome. I guarantee it. PJ even made a post letting everyone know that they'd be toying with the emperor's minds, letting them think that they'll have a chance, until they run out of their reserves, and PUN claims victory once more. That will be the story that is written in history books, that is the truth. Good day to all and may you continue to perform your best in Ireland.

except for you Milspec. Go **** yourself and leave your faction before you screw the rest of your faction over.

And you fell for it , looking at previous points it is a clear case of Ferr challenging pun and not pun toying with Ferr .

Filthy Billionair
04-27-2013, 02:10 PM
We will never be beaten!!

Fake gold has never been a problem, we are sinking hearts and minds ('*,)

http://i41.tinypic.com/s0vqfc.png

NakedCherryPie
04-27-2013, 03:50 PM
I'd like to see pun not win, Ferr winning would be ok but all these little random banned troll accounts that pun keep making on here and the Eight Ball of wisdom himself have managed to lure me into reading their posts that never have said anything, (just like my current post).

I can't get back the time I lost reading those. Thankfully I've been shown the Ignore button.

So if we were voting I'd have to put -2 on pun one for annoying posts and one for cheap shot morally bankrupt attitudes. To be fair I've not read a Pun post, except Speed ump, Poonenshire and quotes for weeks.

Ferr would get +1 for not responding and proving the old saying about sticks stones and names.Those aren't PUN accounts, sorry to disappoint you.

If the emporers pulls this off, good for them. You people seem to forget that there is an entire team battling, not just one man. Finally, we have a good event, and a great challenge, thanks you emporer penguins. Now, I have to rest my fingers for the stretch "run".

Btw, I was a distance runner back in the day. LMAO

cherlock
04-27-2013, 03:57 PM

more then 100??????
are you an idiot???

more then 700 likely

megaants
04-27-2013, 04:27 PM
more then 100??????
are you an idiot???

more then 700 likely

lol so rude and you miss the point entirely.

100 or 700 doesn't matter, the fact is, i believe the gold bonus program max out at spending of 5k per month or something. So if they don't spend 5k per month, they don't get the max bonus. so each person spending 700 is still a waste in comparison to 1 person gathering resources from everybody and spending 5k.

Durt McGurt
04-27-2013, 04:49 PM
Again, I would like to ask everyone to stop rooting for Ferr for at least the next 35 mins.
Thank you
The underdogs

Ajk
04-27-2013, 04:54 PM
I will always root for the more respectable team. Ferr, you have many, many followers, good things come to those who wait. I would donate also. You are a class act brother.

Ajk
04-27-2013, 04:59 PM
Those aren't PUN accounts, sorry to disappoint you.

If the emporers pulls this off, good for them. You people seem to forget that there is an entire team battling, not just one man. Finally, we have a good event, and a great challenge, thanks you emporer penguins. Now, I have to rest my fingers for the stretch "run".

Btw, I was a distance runner back in the day. LMAO
That sir, is what makes me smile. The fact that one man, well almost one man, can make an entire team spend, spend spend.

cherlock
04-27-2013, 05:03 PM
lol so rude and you miss the point entirely.

100 or 700 doesn't matter, the fact is, i believe the gold bonus program max out at spending of 5k per month or something. So if they don't spend 5k per month, they don't get the max bonus. so each person spending 700 is still a waste in comparison to 1 person gathering resources from everybody and spending 5k.

Rude??, lol, thats not rude
more like a wake-up call for fools that actually think you can make it to place 1,2,3 with 100 bucks, even with the bonusprogram.

these factions spend thousands of dollars, maybe not exactly at the time of the event, but to get in that posistion, with that much gold to spend, takes alot more then 100 bucks, and , offcourse, takes less then 2 braincells.

ronrizzo
04-27-2013, 05:04 PM
my game continues to forceclose, freeze while trying to make posts, reset while in the middle of a battle...HELP!
:mad:

Mcdoc
04-27-2013, 05:15 PM
First time on the Forum since Ireland started - just from looking at the leader board several times - it is painfully obvious that PUN is restraining themselves to stay slightly behind Ferr to toy with them and it is obvious that in the final hours - pun will pull ahead for a 5 to 10 MILLION point lead.

Any other conclusion is a complete disregard for PUN pride and precedence.

I'll wager a $100 iTunes card to anyone who thinks Ferr will actually beat PUN.

Rough Neck
04-27-2013, 05:30 PM

Heard the Emperors wishes to thank you for your special intel to PENGUIN UNITED NATION

megaants
04-27-2013, 05:37 PM
Rude??, lol, thats not rude
more like a wake-up call for fools that actually think you can make it to place 1,2,3 with 100 bucks, even with the bonusprogram.

these factions spend thousands of dollars, maybe not exactly at the time of the event, but to get in that posistion, with that much gold to spend, takes alot more then 100 bucks, and , offcourse, takes less then 2 braincells.

wow... of course i know how much they spend on average to get to that position. Anybody with a calculator and some intellect will figure it out.

But the point being, I'm using a hypothetical number to explain why it is a good reason for them to pool their resources. the bonus program is exponential in rewards at the max tier i believe you get about 200% return. here is a chart

$500 – 2500 Gold
$1000 – 15000 Gold (100% extra)
$2000 – 50000 Gold (~166% extra)
$5000 – 125000 Gold (~166% extra)
$10000 – 250000 gold(~166% extra)

And just so you know the last two tiers comes with a bonus unit. So how often does a person spend 5k or 10k PER MONTH on this game in the top faction? All 60? Not possible. Thus pooling resources is still the best way to use the resource they have. and if you still don't get the point i was trying to make. then you might need more than 2 brain cells.

dledour
04-27-2013, 06:22 PM
Funny stuff on these forum posts! Wake up people!!!

None of you know what's going on with PUN, so go and play your game, have some fun!

BrodawgCanada
04-27-2013, 06:57 PM
I'm rooting for Ferr, PUN is full of aholes!!

NakedCherryPie
04-27-2013, 06:59 PM
I'm rooting for Ferr, PUN is full of aholes!!Screw you too, Richard Noggin.

Rough Neck
04-27-2013, 07:09 PM
Funny stuff on these forum posts! Wake up people!!!

None of you know what's going on with PUN, so go and play your game, have some fun!

This is getting more and more interesting, latest intel is telling me there might be a faction with interest and eying for 3rd position, they are in the background, INVISBLE ready to be crowned in the very last minutes. This faction also wishes to thank you $teveo for his GREATEST contribution to PENGUIN UNITED NATION to make it happened, lol, the mole been moled, lol

asdfg12345
04-27-2013, 07:12 PM
Gree must be having a huge ass party in their office right now

Durt McGurt
04-27-2013, 07:14 PM
For the 4th time in just about as many matches....I ask you to not root for Ferr.

Hey CJ, can we get some different match-up?

Zach3432
04-27-2013, 07:23 PM
People wanna root for the underdog then do it Butler style and go waaaayyy under. Go McGurt! Normally I root for the people who are supposed to win when I have no real personal interest, but heck, McGurt has my support.

quantumace
04-27-2013, 07:31 PM

Every faction is full of aholes, but some of us don't feel the need to spread our cheeks and shove them in everyone's faces.

Ericinico
04-27-2013, 08:31 PM
I can't wait for Ferr to kick butt*. Now is the time!

*I forgot swearing was against the rules, dang**

**That was just on purpose :)

xVeng3anc3
04-27-2013, 08:57 PM
I (almost) always root for he underdog! I and my ENTIRE 42 MAN FACTION are all rooting for The Emperors! I'm getting tired of seeing the all caps word PRETENDING-to-be-pirates UNSKILLED-just-rich NATIONAL-discraces.

Rough Neck
04-27-2013, 09:08 PM
Screw you too, Richard Noggin.

Feeling the heat Mr PENGUIN UNITED NATION?.. Naked and burnt pie??

GuyInLobsterSuit
04-27-2013, 10:36 PM
Only 1 word can describe this war.

Slobberknocker

I prefer the term "Slobberknockers"

All things being equal, I like to spread the love.

GuyInLobsterSuit
04-27-2013, 10:45 PM
Gree must be having a huge ass party in their office right now
My latest intel tells me it's actually an enormous inflatable ass.

MCPON
04-28-2013, 12:08 AM
I would appreciate it that you not root for Ferr when we go against him.
Sincerely
The underdog

Seeing we came up against your faction this war and discovered you have hacks of your own, who cares where you finish.

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 12:25 AM
I can't wait for Ferr to kick butt*. Now is the time!

*I forgot swearing was against the rules, dang**

**That was just on purpose :)

You're right, save the ITune card for PENGUIN UNITED NATION, time to say bye bye and abandon SF,lol

Chilli!
04-28-2013, 01:33 AM
For the 4th time in just about as many matches....I ask you to not root for Ferr.

Hey CJ, can we get some different match-up?

Lol now that's unlucky

NakedCherryPie
04-28-2013, 02:14 AM
Feeling the heat Mr PENGUIN UNITED NATION?.. Naked and burnt pie??Waddle waddle babuchak

-TANGO-
04-28-2013, 02:53 AM
Seeing we came up against your faction this war and discovered you have hacks of your own, who cares where you finish.

As he is a fella that openly denounces hacking, especially considering the efforts made to expose a certain Army, I think you are talking utter nonsense.

If you have proof to the contrary then please share. Otherwise shut up and vacate the forum, thanks kindly.

Col Matt
04-28-2013, 03:39 AM
Come on ferr! Smash them. Double your efforts!

Poopenshire
04-28-2013, 04:33 AM
Again, I would like to ask everyone to stop rooting for Ferr for at least the next 35 mins.
Thank you
The underdogs

I am always rooting for McGurt!

SilentJay
04-28-2013, 04:55 AM
Go fer go. You def got skills and determination friend

Octavian
04-28-2013, 07:47 AM
About 5 years from now, you are going to get a sinking feeling in your gut, and the thought of, "my god... I wasted all that money on some crappy Internet board game... For what??"

Enjoy that experience.

Aidan
04-28-2013, 08:05 AM
Rooting for PUN coz my amigo is a PIRATE!!!! Go Bron! Give them some of your love juice mate. ✊✊✊💦💦

And Go micky, jacqie and poop!

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 08:35 AM
Still rooting for you Ferr!!

I can't speak for everyone in your faction, but I know you have always played with integrity, as well as acted as such on the forum. (Particularly with me) That's why I'm hoping you can pull it off. I know it's going to be tough though. Gotta spend a lot of chips...

Muse_boa
04-28-2013, 08:42 AM
I don't get the rooting thing. I don't know any of them. All i see is two teams flipflopping places, which must mean they are killing themselves and become employees of the year somewhere in Canada

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 08:50 AM
I don't get the rooting thing. I don't know any of them. All i see is two teams flipflopping places, which must mean they are killing themselves and become employees of the year somewhere in Canada

The operative sentence in your post was "I don't know any of them".

Some of us do know them, hence the rooting thing.

Hello Kitty
04-28-2013, 08:53 AM
Hey Sugarymama! Hope all is well. :cool:

Get off my thread Aidan! ;)

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 09:03 AM

Hey Kitty! You too. Best of luck in Ireland. I know you guys are waaaayyy up there

Yes Aidan, get off the thread! Only Ferr rooters on here...lol

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 09:08 AM

........++1

Zach3432
04-28-2013, 09:12 AM
Durt McGurt: A True Underdog Story

Durt McGurt
04-28-2013, 09:13 AM
I am always rooting for McGurt!

Thanks Poop, Don't forget to "Like" us on facebook to get a free t-shirt!

Hello Kitty
04-28-2013, 09:13 AM
Hey Kitty! You too. Best of luck in Ireland. I know you guys are waaaayyy up there

Yes Aidan, get off the thread! Only Ferr rooters on here...lolLol! Hilarious.

SM - Just clicking away...punching on my poor little iPad. Bahaha. Good luck to you and your team as well. These events are getting tiring, eh? The camaraderie and chat is actually more interesting. I see it's still a lot of bickering in here. Good to see a friendly one.

Aidan - We're kidding around, so don't get upset. Hope you're doing well too.

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 09:23 AM
Lol! Hilarious.

SM - Just clicking away...punching on my poor little iPad. Bahaha. Good luck to you and your team as well. These events are getting tiring, eh? The camaraderie and chat is actually more interesting. I see it's still a lot of bickering in here. Good to see a friendly one.

Aidan - We're kidding around, so don't get upset. Hope you're doing well too.

I'm sure you are. You've got to be in 4th or 5th place, and to stay there you have to sprain your finger (and maybe your wallet...lol)

Yes, I'm growing weary of the events, and had already been exhausted by the ridiculousness of the forum, but when I saw your thread I had to respond. Miss convos like these. Miss you! Thank goodness I still have people I like in the game and in my faction, or I would have cancelled this show a while ago..

Just jokes Aidan. You know we love you. (But seriously, get that ish outta here...)

Vballmadam
04-28-2013, 09:37 AM

I take offense to your remark. I am a member of PUN and a very moral woman. It upsets me to read the hateful comments you and others make in reference to my team. I have never cheated or hacked and would not associate with those that do.

It's unfortunate that when a team does well that people have to find a way to make them look bad or excuses for why they win. Truth be told they fight hard together as a team. No man left behind! And yes we have very loving and dedicated players who use heavy amounts of gold. Many of us don't have unlimited resources but we are respected and useful in other ways.

Why do people try to make enemies between Ferr's Emperors and PUN? We have good friends on the others team. Both teams in real life get along....this is a game...either team can win...unfortunately it boils down to which team spends more!

Please be repectful to both teams and just play the game!

Muse_boa
04-28-2013, 09:41 AM
The operative sentence in your post was "I don't know any of them".

Some of us do know them, hence the rooting thing.

I only know them from the forum and it's entertaining, for me the pj quotes in particular, but these two teams are destroying themselves by raising the stakes so high

Poopenshire
04-28-2013, 09:44 AM
I only know them from the forum and it's entertaining, for me the pj quotes in particular, but these two teams are destroying themselves by raising the stakes so high

you are 100% correct. and the trickle down effect raises the costs and stakes for everyone down from there. All of this just to get some fake trinkets which you will never actually own (TOS you agreed to says so).

No player really wins.

Dhusagar
04-28-2013, 09:50 AM
I take offense to your remark. I am a member of PUN and a very moral woman. It upsets me to read the hateful comments you and others make in reference to my team. I have never cheated or hacked and would not associate with those that do.

It's unfortunate that when a team does well that people have to find a way to make them look bad or excuses for why they win. Truth be told they fight hard together as a team. No man left behind! And yes we have very loving and dedicated players who use heavy amounts of gold. Many of us don't have unlimited resources but we are respected and useful in other ways.

Why do people try to make enemies between Ferr's Emperors and PUN? We have good friends on the others team. Both teams in real life get along....this is a game...either team can win...unfortunately it boils down to which team spends more!

You are mostly quite right and well said Vball. I also have people I respect in PUN. However, certain of your members do spend quite a lot of their time on this forum trashing the emperors and making disingenuous statements that lead people to tar all of PUN with the same brush.

It is regrettable that most PUN players get a bad press from the few members.

Aidan
04-28-2013, 09:53 AM

Yes Aidan, get off the thread! Only Ferr rooters on here...lol

http://i42.tinypic.com/18his4.jpg

Hey now, be nice to Aid 😜 Love you both whales 😁 I dont know anybody in Ferr's, besides cant abandon the poor sheep shagger amigo of mine. Where is he btw? He's been awfully quiet these days

Hello Kitty
04-28-2013, 09:56 AM
I'm sure you are. You've got to be in 4th or 5th place, and to stay there you have to sprain your finger (and maybe your wallet...lol)

Yes, I'm growing weary of the events, and had already been exhausted by the ridiculousness of the forum, but when I saw your thread I had to respond. Miss convos like these. Miss you! Thank goodness I still have people I like in the game and in my faction, or I would have cancelled this show a while ago..

Just jokes Aidan. You know we love you. (But seriously, get that ish outta here...)Haha. We're up there, but I think this is the day (24-hour period) teams try to make runs, so hard to tell between 4-10 without a leader board.

Definitely my faction has kept me in the game longer than I would have expected, but now even the battles are becoming stale again, like the game prior to factions.

Hello Kitty
04-28-2013, 09:59 AM
Hey now, be nice to Aid  Love you both whales  I dont know anybody in Ferr's, besides cant abandon the poor sheep shagger amigo of mine. Where is he btw? He's been awfully quiet these daysHey Aidan! Miss you. Hope all is well. Occasionally we here from the third Amigo, TC. Love you whales back...I had to think about that one.

senex morosus
04-28-2013, 10:02 AM
Haha. We're up there, but I think this is the day (24-hour period) teams try to make runs, so hard to tell between 4-10 without a leader board.

Definitely my faction has kept me in the game longer than I would have expected, but now even the battles are becoming stale again, like the game prior to factions.

get an android player to confirm your current rank. We used to ask some android players last battle what our leaderboard position is. Not sure if it works now but sure wont hurt to ask.

Good luck ACE

Hello Kitty
04-28-2013, 10:05 AM
get an android player to confirm your current rank. We used to ask some android players last battle what our leaderboard position is. Not sure if it works now but sure wont hurt to ask.

Good luck ACEThanks sm. Good point, we've been doing that, but I don't think they see the rest of board.

Good luck to your faction too!

Aidan
04-28-2013, 10:06 AM
Third amigo, TC is with me in REG for now. he's aging gracefully that fella. Lol.

Good luck to you Hello Ti i mean Kitty 😁 and ACE.

Ps: still frequent the airport bars? When are you gonna come to this side of the pond?

Bronson
04-28-2013, 10:26 AM
Rooting for PUN coz my amigo is a PIRATE!!!! Go Bron! Give them some of your love juice mate. ✊✊✊💦💦

And Go micky, jacqie and poop!

Thats my boy!!!

Vballmadam
04-28-2013, 10:52 AM
Hey Aiden...you're the best! You need to come out and play more often...Hi Kitty!

Wdigeorge
04-28-2013, 12:00 PM

+1 on VB

Enough of you people spewing bs about PUN and stirring things up! This is one reason why I have not been posting on the forums for months because all the negativity and idiotic rants on the forum that goes unchecked.

PUN had done more in this game than most of you realized. We EARN our wins from teamwork, loyalty, blood, sweat, tears, gold, and strategy! It is not handed to us on a silver platter.

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 12:33 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/18his4.jpg

Hey now, be nice to Aid  Love you both whales  I dont know anybody in Ferr's, besides cant abandon the poor sheep shagger amigo of mine. Where is he btw? He's been awfully quiet these days

Awww...miss you luv.

Whales? Lol...that's a good one. Never been that, and probably never will be.

It's all a dream
04-28-2013, 12:41 PM
Wow this thread is starting to become a reunion of respected forum members.
Good to see you all, always enjoyed your posting.

With that said. Go Ferr! PUN can have next one.

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 01:01 PM
Yes Dream....go Ferr! 😃😃😃

Auspex
04-28-2013, 03:25 PM
Curious to see who has what in reserve.

Poopenshire
04-28-2013, 03:32 PM
Curious to see who has what in reserve.

its gonna be tough to push to much higher even with a high reserve. not alot of time left. Yes it could still be close and is close, but there will not be a huge explosion in the last bit of time.

Fl@sh
04-28-2013, 03:45 PM
What? No love for the Fl@shy fella anymore?

Auspex
04-28-2013, 03:45 PM
Depending on how much finger life is left that's about a 1-2 hour gap in score now @ least for Pun and Ferr, for SF there's only hope #4 doesn't step it up.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-28-2013, 03:47 PM
THE CARTEL announces the eviction of an emperor and dismantling of a criminal conspiracy to launder US FUNDS through PayPal!!!

Fl@sh
04-28-2013, 03:47 PM
Curious to see who has what in reserve.Do you think over 40k per team member is enough?

Poopenshire
04-28-2013, 03:48 PM
Depending on how much finger life is left that's about a 1-2 hour gap in score now @ least for Pun and Ferr, for SF there's only hope #4 doesn't step it up.

last I checked yes #4 is trying to close, but I believe the gap is a larger than most think it is.

anyway, most events slow down into Sunday night. I know around this time I am recording and trending scores to see patterns of acceleration or deceleration. You can tell quickly who is making a run. its amazing what you can do with something like JMP or SigmaPlot and a good control board graph for seeing patterns and excursions.

Auspex
04-28-2013, 04:04 PM
last I checked yes #4 is trying to close, but I believe the gap is a larger than most think it is.

It would be helpful, I think, to be able to see a top 25 or 50 leaderboard. I'd love to see a board that shows 10 above and below but I think the major plays are all gonna happen in the top 25-50.

Power Mike
04-28-2013, 04:08 PM
I never liked PUN, but I think Ferr should stop driving up the cost of WD points. chasing what you cannot get and still settle with second place is just a wasteful resource. Ferr and PUN are really going to wake up after the event and look themselves in the mirror. they only winners here are Gree. Ferr, your team must hate you if you dont pull it off this time, waste all that money to remain second. 70 million points is excessively costly and must hurt both parties.

Poopenshire
04-28-2013, 04:11 PM
May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping.

Poopenshire
04-28-2013, 04:13 PM
May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, The foresight to know where you are going, And the insight to know when you have gone too far (http://thinkexist.com/quotation/may_you_have_the_hindsight_to_know_where_you-ve/172094.html)

Fl@sh
04-28-2013, 04:13 PM
I never liked PUN, but I think Ferr should stop driving up the cost of WD points. chasing what you cannot get and still settle with second place is just a wasteful resource. Ferr and PUN are really going to wake up after the event and look themselves in the mirror. they only winners here are Gree. Ferr, your team must hate you if you dont pull it off this time, waste all that money to remain second. 70 million points is excessively costly and must hurt both parties.Now YOU sir, are a smart fella.

People may not understand PUN or Ferr, but one team is all about spending less, one team is all about making the other team spend more. You're a smart guy, you have it figured it out. Right?

One team is all about everyone spending less, one team tries to make you think they have your best interest in mind. You're a smart guy, you've got it. Right?

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-28-2013, 04:32 PM
THE CARTEL officially hijacks this thread to inform the players of Modern War, that you are now FREE.

Yes, FREE to play the game anyway you wish.

As of this moment, you are no longer required to pay extortion scams and be forced to be complicit in any illegal money laundering schemes that vviolate US or European CONSPIRACY or RACKETEERING laws.

You are now free to resume normal gaming, to include FREE gaming.

The independent, owner-operators of THE CARTEL will be announcing more details in the coming days.

Happy gaming .....

camper killer
04-28-2013, 04:35 PM
THE CARTEL officially hijacks this thread to inform the players of Modern War, that you are now FREE.

Yes, FREE to play the game anyway you wish.

As of this moment, you are no longer required to pay extortion scams and be forced to be complicit in any illegal money laundering schemes that vviolate US or European CONSPIRACY or RACKETEERING laws.

You are now free to resume normal gaming, to include FREE gaming.

The independent, owner-operators of THE CARTEL will be announcing more details in the coming days.

Happy gaming .....

I approve this message!

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-28-2013, 04:38 PM
I approve this message!

Y'all better back the "F" up, Camper Killer up in here.

THE CARTEL playing all you fools for over 48 hours!!!!

Auspex
04-28-2013, 04:38 PM
Lol

Even Pj is here to wish Ferr well.... guess this thread got too much action had to jump in with a little me me me pay attention to me... or something like that

PIRATE JUSTICE
This message is hidden because PIRATE JUSTICE is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 04:48 PM
You are mostly quite right and well said Vball. I also have people I respect in PUN. However, certain of your members do spend quite a lot of their time on this forum trashing the emperors and making disingenuous statements that lead people to tar all of PUN with the same brush.

It is regrettable that most PUN players get a bad press from the few members.

........+++1

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 05:55 PM
It's not looking good Ferr, but I'm still rooting for you. 😘

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-28-2013, 06:00 PM
This is how it looks

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.hipchat.com/21180/103179/3jtixegxekj2cj9/epicbeatdown.png

Wdigeorge
04-28-2013, 06:05 PM
I never liked PUN, but I think Ferr should stop driving up the cost of WD points. chasing what you cannot get and still settle with second place is just a wasteful resource. Ferr and PUN are really going to wake up after the event and look themselves in the mirror. they only winners here are Gree. Ferr, your team must hate you if you dont pull it off this time, waste all that money to remain second. 70 million points is excessively costly and must hurt both parties.

If my old friend Ferr would have listen to me at the beginning of the first WD event we wouldnt be here running each other up. His team is paying the price.

All the trash talk and hate mail PUN gets in the forum pisses me off. WTF did I do to you?

It gives me the drive to load up in gold and fight to the end! Thanks haters! I am fully loaded and ready to rock and roll! No more iTunes block! Watch out!

If Ferr looses this one it is partly thanks to this thread. I am on a f'n mission!

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 06:08 PM
Go Ferr go! I'm still rooting for you. You still have about 17 hours to fight. 😘 Even my faction has turned things around in that time frame once, and you have much bigger guns than we do...😜😄.

Global
04-28-2013, 06:13 PM
Go Ferr go! I'm still rooting for you. You still have about 17 hours to fight.  Even my faction has turned things around in that time frame once, and you have much bigger guns than we do....

I know many of you are rooting for Ferr but the fat lady is warming up to sing the song: Turn out the lights, the party's over!

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-28-2013, 06:13 PM
Go Ferr go! I'm still rooting for you. You still have about 17 hours to fight.  Even my faction has turned things around in that time frame once, and you have much bigger guns than we do....

LOL, LMFAO, "your FICTION" never faced the likes of THE CARTEL masters of TRICKERATION since 28 April 2013.

Wdigeorge
04-28-2013, 06:14 PM
Sure, fight some more. Not your money. Only 6 million+ points gap. Chump change.

That alone will get you almost into top 25 place.

Fl@sh
04-28-2013, 06:17 PM
........+++1......-------1,000,000,000,000

Auspex
04-28-2013, 06:20 PM
All the trash talk and hate mail PUN gets in the forum pisses me off. WTF did I do to you?

Gave us PJ and the 30+ spam Troll accounts here in the forums.

That should be enough to understand why people back Ferr, if not just the lack of respect the PUN members show here in the thread to others. Basically Speed ump Poop and that's about the only ones worth reading a post from.

There was a pre PJ time when the forum was mostly helpful threads like the ones Devin posts. Questions answers etc. now it's just PUN trash talk and of course the return fire which oddly Ferr has never even stooped to do.

Try putting a leash on the mouth piece that will earn you a lot more respect here than winning could ever do.

But you've paid for the win or at least so far.

Fl@sh
04-28-2013, 06:27 PM

That should be enough to understand why people back Ferr, if not just the lack of respect the PUN members show here in the thread to others. Basically Speed ump Poop and that's about the only ones worth reading a post from.

There was a pre PJ time when the forum was mostly helpful threads like the ones Devin posts. Questions answers etc. now it's just PUN trash talk and of course the return fire which oddly Ferr has never even stooped to do.

Try putting a leash on the mouth piece that will earn you a lot more respect here than winning could ever do.

But you've paid for the win or at least so far.I use to post useful info all the time. But, when GREE started using that information to embezzle more money from all of our pockets, I stopped. I'm not going to be part of the problem by naively posting things that help GREE as well.

Ask yourself this; What is the last helpful piece of helpful information Ferr has ever posted? When has "the chosen one" ever helped any of you? The answer is never, Ferr never has. Look at the history of his posts, the evidence is there. In fact, check his entire factions posts. Not a single one of them has ever been useful on the forums.

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 06:29 PM

Interesting. And it's funny how some people just assume (not saying you) that if you root for one team then you're hating on another. I can't speak for others, but I like Ferr and this is why I'm rooting for him.

But I agree with you about the lack of respect up on here. Just plain stupidity and maliciousness, especially if you don't agree with the masses..

And with that, go Ferr! 😄

dledour
04-28-2013, 06:31 PM

No one needs or wants your respect... go play your game.... We have ours.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-28-2013, 06:32 PM
I use to post useful info all the time. But, when GREE started using that information to embezzle more money from all of our pockets, I stopped. I'm not going to be part of the problem by naively posting things that help GREE as well.

Ask yourself this; What is the last helpful piece of helpful information Ferr has ever posted? When has "the chosen one" ever helped any of you? The answer is never, Ferr never has. Look at the history of his posts, the evidence is there. In fact, check his entire factions posts. Not a single one of them has ever been useful on the forums.

Lay that knowledge on them brother, lay that knowledge on them.

Sugarymama
I know many of you are rooting for Ferr but the fat lady is warming up to sing the song: Turn out the lights, the party's over!

Not delusional, just having some good old faith. I'll just wait for the chick to sing, but until she does....well, you know what I'm gonna say...lol.

I don't understand why some people are getting so salty over it. It's just one opinion. Folks need to relax.

PIRATE JUSTICE
No one needs or wants your respect... go play your game.... We have ours.

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Auspex
04-28-2013, 06:39 PM
I use to post useful info all the time. But, when GREE started using that information to embezzle more money from all of our pockets, I stopped. I'm not going to be part of the problem by naively posting things that help GREE as well.

This is true you did post some useful and I do read you threads but I don't touch the links... anymore... lol.

It's really not me judging Ferr or his posts I'm call PJ and the pj-possy of post til you get banned crap threads a mess. get them all off the forums earn some respect for deserving it.

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 06:40 PM

Hey Flash. Not sure if you've been on the forums long enough, but what I remember about the forums in addition to the info shared, were just the convos in general. The forum was a great place to just chat and have fun. Of course it was an intel resource, but so much more than that, and the newer members don't get to experience that at all. It's so hostile now, just to even post an opinion, even one that is not a jab at someone or insulting. You can't say ish without a hateful response from some douche. What I remember about convos with Ferr is that they were hilarious. No hostility, just plain old forum fun. Do you remember that? That's why I'm showing some love now. Ain't got nothing to do with all this other crap floating around. I don't have time for all of that..

Golf4life
04-28-2013, 06:41 PM
agree with this.

I have nothing against PUN. I think its amazing the numbers you are putting up.

I back Ferr for one of the simple reasons that PJ must talk so much trash about him all of the time, it is just annoying.

Interesting. And it's funny how some people just assume (not saying you) that if you root for one team then you're hating on another. I can't speak for others, but I like Ferr and this is why I'm rooting for him.

But I agree with you about the lack of respect up on here. Just plain stupidity and maliciousness, especially if you don't agree with the masses..

And with that, go Ferr! ��

Wdigeorge
04-28-2013, 06:49 PM
Go back and read your own posts and others. Rubbing it in. You already said you supportd ferr, no need to hear you repeat it over and over every time someone makes a post.

I am offended. I will let my fighting do the talking. Most of you condem us as a group. That sounds a lot like discrimination. The evidence is all over the forum.

I have shared many things on the forum in the past, no longer.

The only reason I am still playing this game 1.5 years into it is supporting my band of brothers and sisters of PUN. We are the game. We changed the game. We rule the game.

Not delusional, just having some good old faith. I'll just wait for the chick to sing, but until she does....well, you know what I'm gonna say...lol.

I don't understand why some people are getting so salty over it. It's just one opinion. Folks need to relax.

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 06:53 PM
Hey Flash. Not sure if you've been on the forums long enough, but what I remember about the forums in addition to the info shared, were just the convos in general. The forum was a great place to just chat and have fun. Of course it was an intel resource, but so much more than that, and the newer members don't get to experience that at all. It's so hostile now, just to even post an opinion, even one that is not a jab at someone or insulting. You can't say ish without a hateful response from some douche. What I remember about convos with Ferr is that they were hilarious. No hostility, just plain old forum fun. Do you remember that? That's why I'm showing some love now. Ain't got nothing to do with all this other crap floating around. I don't have time for all of that..

........++1.........

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 06:54 PM
agree with this.

I have nothing against PUN. I think its amazing the numbers you are putting up.

I back Ferr for one of the simple reasons that PJ must talk so much trash about him all of the time, it is just annoying.

........++1......

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 06:55 PM
Go back and read your own posts and others. Rubbing it in. You already said you supportd ferr, no need to hear you repeat it over and over every time someone makes a post.

I am offended. I will let my fighting do the talking. Most of you condem us as a group. That sounds a lot like discrimination. The evidence is all over the forum.

The only reason I am still playing this game 1.5 years into it is supporting my band of brothers and sisters of PUN. We are the game. We changed the game. We rule the game.

......---1.......

Fl@sh
04-28-2013, 06:56 PM
Hey Flash. Not sure if you've been on the forums long enough, but what I remember about the forums in addition to the info shared, were just the convos in general. The forum was a great place to just chat and have fun. Of course it was an intel resource, but so much more than that, and the newer members don't get to experience that at all. It's so hostile now, just to even post an opinion, even one that is not a jab at someone or insulting. You can't say ish without a hateful response from some douche. What I remember about convos with Ferr is that they were hilarious. No hostility, just plain old forum fun. Do you remember that? That's why I'm showing some love now. Ain't got nothing to do with all this other crap floating around. I don't have time for all of that..Yes, that was a long time ago. The thing I remember about Ferr was nothing but dullness. You were in his faction for Brazil. Is it true that he wouldn't allow anyone to post "lol" in the chat? How is that fun? I bet Ferr would be great to go for some brewskies with while in Amsterdam, but I sense someone that is also uptight and takes things too serious. Life is what you make of it. I chose to have fun, even while making a killing doing what I love.

I live to enjoy everyday, instead of enjoying everyday I live. That may sound like the same thing to most people, but trust me, there is a huge difference. People that don't understand this or think this way take what PJ writes on here too serious. Some have even blocked him. I guess they have a hard time deciphering what is written. It's a hard thing to do, think. Some people don't like to "decode" the useful information that is put out there. Instead, they chose to show their ignorance and attack the poster. What a shame.

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 06:57 PM
Yes, that was a long time ago. The thing I remember about Ferr was nothing but dullness. You were in his faction for Brazil. Is it true that he wouldn't allow anyone to post "lol" in the chat? How is that fun? I bet Ferr would be great to go for some brewskies with while in Amsterdam, but I sense someone that is also uptight and takes things too serious. Life is what you make of it. I chose to have fun, even while making a killing doing what I love.

I live to enjoy everyday, instead of enjoying everyday I live. That may sound like the same thing to most people, but trust me, there is a huge difference. People that don't understand this or think this way take what PJ writes on here too serious. Some have even blocked him. I guess they have a hard time deciphering what is written. It's a hard thing to do, think. Some people don't like to "decode" the useful information that is put out there. Instead, they chose to show their ignorance and attack the poster. What a shame.

......---1.......

Fl@sh
04-28-2013, 06:58 PM
......---1.......My point exactly. Someone that has a problem with understanding life.

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 06:59 PM

You've got to be kidding me. Because I repeat something as simple as "go Ferr!" you're taking offense to that?? You can't be serious. Do you see how obnoxious most of the posts are on here, and you're commenting on mine?? And my tail is barely up here anymore, while there are people hating every single day. Unbelievable..

If that's your opinion about my posts, then that's your opinion. But please don't group me with others by saying "most of you condemn us as a group". I don't write for most of them. I write for me. And if my cheering for someone else multiple times translates to rubbing it in, then I don't know what to say to that. When I cheer, I keep cheering. And I was supporting the thread that my friend started. Just like you support your band of brothers and sisters..

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 07:00 PM
You've got to be kidding me. Because I repeat something as simple as "go Ferr!" you're taking offense to that?? You can't be serious. Do you see how obnoxious most of the posts are on here, and you're commenting on mine?? And my tail is barely up here anymore, while there are people hating every single day. Unbelievable..

If that's your opinion about my posts, then that's your opinion. But please don't group me with others by saying "most of you condemn us as a group". I don't write for most of them. I write for me. And if my cheering for someone else multiple times translates to rubbing it in, then I don't know what to say to that. When I cheer, I keep cheering. And I was supporting the thread that my friend started. Just like you support your band of brothers and sisters..

......++1.....

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 07:01 PM
My point exactly. Someone that has a problem with understanding life.

.......-----1.........

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 07:01 PM
Yes, that was a long time ago. The thing I remember about Ferr was nothing but dullness. You were in his faction for Brazil. Is it true that he wouldn't allow anyone to post "lol" in the chat? How is that fun? I bet Ferr would be great to go for some brewskies with while in Amsterdam, but I sense someone that is also uptight and takes things too serious. Life is what you make of it. I chose to have fun, even while making a killing doing what I love.

Not sure who you're referring to, but I was never in Ferr's faction. And my convos on the forum with him were fun. Never boring to me..

senex morosus
04-28-2013, 07:02 PM
I find it interesting that a so called king emperor has sent hackers from another faction to target players on the opposing team.

Fl@sh
04-28-2013, 07:03 PM
Not sure who you're referring to, but I was never in Ferr's faction. And my convos on the forum with him were fun. Never boring to me..There must be another Sweet Cheeks that was running around during Brazil.

I find it interesting that a so called king emperor has sent hackers from another faction to target players on the opposing team.It is what it is. It doesn't really affect us, we hit without boosts all the time, we train that way. It annoys more than anything, but shameful that someone is on the hackers wall giving out names. Someone I used to respect.

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 07:05 PM
There must be another Sweet Cheeks that was running around during Brazil.

Must be. But I can assure you they weren't as sweet as mine..

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 07:15 PM
Not sure who you're referring to, but I was never in Ferr's faction. And my convos on the forum with him were fun. Never boring to me..

++1, lol lol lol

Wdigeorge
04-28-2013, 07:24 PM
......---1.......

Like I give a Tree Sniper what you think.

SoccerStud
04-28-2013, 07:29 PM
Why the hell does there have to be drama on every thread? All she said is she is cheering for Ferr, is that so hard to comprehend?

ProCision
04-28-2013, 07:35 PM

At what cost? Is it really worth it at the end of the day? Your just sitting at home, at work, walking the dog, driving to starbucks, waiting in line to get your latte, walking to the car, driving to work, getting gas, waiting in line to pay for the gas, getting smokes (if you smoke) clicking a button on a cell phone thinking your hot s4!t. After your done with that you walk the streets and nobody around you knows that you are a game changer. Nobody around you cares that you spend money to be a bada$$ on a cell phone video game that takes no skill and just a ton of money to be good at. At work regardless if you make 10 bucks an hour or 150 bucks an hour, the people around you do not care that you spend your life clicking a fake button on a cell phone or tablet. Most at this point have to be annoyed cause its all pun does. Its all they can do. Walk the streets and click a cyber button. There is so much more to life then this. PUN has done nothing but take the fun out of it. What fun is it when you have zero chance?

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 07:45 PM
Why the hell does there have to be drama on every thread? All she said is she is cheering for Ferr, is that so hard to comprehend?

Lol...exactly. And it's not even about comprehension. It's all about ego.

And, (you must realize this by now) some people just enjoy drama. Can't live without it...

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 07:46 PM
At what cost? Is it really worth it at the end of the day? Your just sitting at home, at work, walking the dog, driving to starbucks, waiting in line to get your latte, walking to the car, driving to work, getting gas, waiting in line to pay for the gas, getting smokes (if you smoke) clicking a button on a cell phone thinking your hot s4!t. After your done with that you walk the streets and nobody around you knows that you are a game changer. Nobody around you cares that you spend money to be a bada$$ on a cell phone video game that takes no skill and just a ton of money to be good at. At work regardless if you make 10 bucks an hour or 150 bucks an hour, the people around you do not care that you spend your life clicking a fake button on a cell phone or tablet. Most at this point have to be annoyed cause its all pun does. Its all they can do. Walk the streets and click a cyber button. There is so much more to life then this. PUN has done nothing but take the fun out of it. What fun is it when you have zero chance?

.....+++1.......

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 07:46 PM
Like I give a Tree Sniper what you think.

........----1.......

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 07:47 PM

.....+++1.......

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 07:48 PM

Interesting post. But lattes from Starbucks? At the rates Gree is charging, you may want to change that order to a regular coffee from Dunkin' Donuts.

Wdigeorge
04-28-2013, 07:54 PM
Worth is up to the individual.

I stated the facts and don't give a darn if people outside of MW knows or not. In fact, I don't tell anyone. The game is the game, outside of my daily life.

ProCision
04-28-2013, 07:55 PM
Interesting post. But lattes from Starbucks? At the rates Gree is charging, you may want to change that order to a regular coffee from Dunkin' Donuts.

they suck you in too, you cant pass up a box of munchkins.

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 07:57 PM
they suck you in too, you cant pass up a box of munchkins.

LOL! You are right about that. Who ever buys just one???

That made me laugh out loud..

ProCision
04-28-2013, 08:07 PM
Worth is up to the individual.

I stated the facts and don't give a darn if people outside of MW knows or not. In fact, I don't tell anyone. The game is the game, outside of my daily life.

correct, worth is up to the individual. Your lieing to your self and to all of us if this game has no impact on your daily life. Unless you are unemployed/retired and have no life. PUN is no lifeing it. You can not enjoy life when it is spent getting 70+ million wd points to prove to the MW people that you cant lose. but you can. I can beat you. I chose to keep my money in my pocket and not gree's. My new faction of 50 are on the same page, well there is one guy that is not. Other then him we all seem to be on the same page. Play for free, get a top 500 or better. Is it fun, at times, the game is not all that fun, whats fun is the chatter in our Palringo chat room. Lots of jokes, lots of chatter. We have a guy that will post some of the best jokes and we have fun. But its always in the back of your head, "If i just spend $$$ I could......" Its not worth it. What so you can be this guy that lies to himself. Come on dude, PUN has taken your soul.

Wdigeorge
04-28-2013, 08:12 PM
Watchout! I am in a grumpy mood tonight. Reading all the trolls rant about PUN after months off had me going.

It seems like everytime one of us posts you immediately jump in and say "xxxxx.....go Ferr!". I am reading it as passive aggressive and a big fu each time and disrespectful. Your dislike of PUN is no secret from what I recall in the past, though it's been a while since I followed any of the threads on the forum.

Sorry Ferr, I am taking some of this out on your faction. I am fully loaded and ready to let off some steam.

May the best team win.

I am all good for cheering for your favorite team but the manner in which it was done and the timing of the posts rubbed me the wrong way.

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 08:13 PM
correct, worth is up to the individual. Your lieing to your self and to all of us if this game has no impact on your daily life. Unless you are unemployed/retired and have no life. PUN is no lifeing it. You can not enjoy life when it is spent getting 70+ million wd points to prove to the MW people that you cant lose. but you can. I can beat you. I chose to keep my money in my pocket and not gree's. My new faction of 50 are on the same page, well there is one guy that is not. Other then him we all seem to be on the same page. Play for free, get a top 500 or better. Is it fun, at times, the game is not all that fun, whats fun is the chatter in our Palringo chat room. Lots of jokes, lots of chatter. We have a guy that will post some of the best jokes and we have fun. But its always in the back of your head, "If i just spend $$$ I could......" Its not worth it. What so you can be this guy that lies to himself. Come on dude, PUN has taken your soul.

......++++1.........

Wdigeorge
04-28-2013, 08:20 PM
You choose to play the game how you wish and we will do the same. If you are saying that about us then you are saying the same about Ferr, Super, and all the factions from 1000 and up, easy. Just because you see it one way, doesn't make it so as you have never been on this side of the fence.

Stick to what you know. You obiously have never visited the Pirate Cove. I am done justifying to people about how we choose to spend our disposable income. None of your business.

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 08:22 PM

I'm still laughing at the munchkins post....that was funny.

But what I also noticed over time is how the behavior of certain folks changed on the forum. People who were once fun, friendly, and respectful became defensive, mean, and cold. I just think that's interesting when you mentioned selling your soul. I would think playing a game would make things happier, and not so serious and rigid.

Ninja_122
04-28-2013, 08:26 PM

Wish u luck guys! U have been close throughout...

Auspex
04-28-2013, 08:29 PM
Watchout! I am in a grumpy mood tonight. Reading all the trolls rant about PUN after months off had me going.

I really shouldn't need to point out that PJ just posted 40-100 posts in the last 30 minutes (well or had someone post for him). You have the largest Troll, living in PUN or at least til he tried to help SF be 3rd. Regardless put a muzzle on the mouth and I'm sure you'll see a much milder friendlier forum. Please also keep him from creating all the little bannables that are popping on here talking smack to anyone that says simple things like "Go Ferr".

It seems like everytime one of us posts you immediately jump in and say "xxxxx.....go Ferr!". I am reading it as passive aggressive and a big fu each time and disrespectful. Your dislike of PUN is no secret from what I recall in the past, though it's been a while since I followed any of the threads on the forum.

If you look @ the top of the Thread it's called Rooting for Ferr! probably why people are jumping on here saying things like "Go Ferr!". Some may even be after a PUN post. Ask yourself why are you all posting on a thread that was never about you.

Sorry Ferr, I am taking some of this out on your faction. I am fully loaded and ready to let off some steam.

May the best team win.

I am all good for cheering for your favorite team but the manner in which it was done and the timing of the posts rubbed me the wrong way.

I'm sure you meant to say may the team with the deepest pockets win! Best teams are probably any free playing team above 500. There's a real win in my books

btw thanks for paying gree for everyone of us we do appreciate that after this weekend MW is funded for the summer.

Wdigeorge
04-28-2013, 08:35 PM
Funny. I am happy in the game. Only when I come to the forums do I get put off and angry by all the negativity form people. You can only stay nice and respectful for so long when people constantly trash you, fill you with hate, and disrespect you.

But what I also noticed over time is how the behavior of certain folks changed on the forum. People who were once fun, friendly, and respectful became defensive, mean, and cold. I just think that's interesting when you mentioned selling your soul. I would think playing a game would make things happier, and not so serious and rigid.

Octavian
04-28-2013, 08:35 PM
Wah wah wah. We are PUN and we are raging mad cuz people on the internet don't like us. We spend thousands of dollars on an Internet board game and talk **** about how much greater we are than anyone, yet tears flow from our eyes when people don't like us waaaaaah.

You guys are the most mentally soft misfits on the planet. All you trustfund babies come here with your inferiority complexes cuz ur daddy didn't love you but left you a pile of money.

Send me your Paypal so I can send you a dollar and you can call some who gives a crap.

I will admit, when you losers are putting your insecurities all over the Internet, it makes me feel a lot better about myself and how much better my life is than yours.

Wambo
04-28-2013, 08:38 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eUW4G5nfD2M/UAC_9XvtMRI/AAAAAAAAtxo/LQAXkO972_8/s1600/BatmanReturns+penguin+miniature.jpg
Now this is what I have missed... Western Banter...

quantumace
04-28-2013, 08:39 PM

I have no problem with PUN in general, but extremely vocal members of the faction have taken on a fairly abrasive and antagonistic position on the forums. Sure it is amusing and entertaining at times, but after a while it really can be a drag. And like it or not, PUN is going to be associated with its most vocal members.

I don't really have any rooting interest or desire to see Ferr win, but I do find myself subconsciously rooting for him after reading some of the PUN posts.

ProCision
04-28-2013, 08:39 PM

I am glad I could make you smile, and have a chuckle. Your comment on people who were once fun, friendly and respectful and became defensive, mean and cold. Is so true. In the faction that I am in now contains a few coworkers. We were all on the same page until today. Co workers become real friends, this game seems to be making real life enemy's.

Wdigeorge -

Just enjoy what you want, not what you think you have to.

cheers to everyone

Wambo
04-28-2013, 08:40 PM
Wah wah wah. We are PUN and we are raging mad cuz people on the internet don't like us. We spend thousands of dollars on an Internet board game and talk **** about how much greater we are than anyone, yet tears flow from our eyes when people don't like us waaaaaah.

You guys are the most mentally soft misfits on the planet. All you trustfund babies come here with your inferiority complexes cuz ur daddy didn't love you but left you a pile of money.

Send me your Paypal so I can send you a dollar and you can call some who gives a crap.

I will admit, when you losers are putting your insecurities all over the Internet, it makes me feel a lot better about myself and how much better my life is than yours.
Don't get so serious about it pal, not everyone is gonna love the winners. Way of life for most I guess...

Octavian
04-28-2013, 08:43 PM
Don't get so serious about it pal, not everyone is gonna love the winners. Way of life for most I guess...

Lol... "Winners"? I'm sorry, what makes them "winners"? Cuz they threw their wallets at a digital board game they are "winners"?

It takes more skill to push out a turd than "win" at this game.

If this was a FPS game, and they were crushing people, they would have my respect.

When you shell out cash just so you can have bragging rights on the Internet, that would be the exact opposite of a "winner"

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 08:44 PM
Funny. I am happy in the game. Only when I come to the forums do I get put off and angry by all the negativity form people. You can only stay nice and respectful for so long when people constantly trash you, fill you with hate, and disrespect you.

You may find this difficult to believe, but I was never referring to you or thinking about you. I kept posting on this thread because it was started by someone I like, and I wanted to keep cheering on the person it was started for. I didn't go on trashing anyone, being disrespectful to anyone, nor strategically "timing" my posts. I never even mentioned anyone but the the person in the title. Yet you keep talking about being constantly trashed. Ok, but you need to be saying that to someone else. Particularly, the people who mentioned your faction and the trash they talked about it.

And, just like you do when you want, I'm going to post when and how I want. Since you wanted to refer to the past, and my opinions/feelings back then, you should have also remembered that I have never been disrespectful to anyone when posting. Now, if you take offense by what I think, that's not my problem.

Wdigeorge
04-28-2013, 08:45 PM
I really shouldn't need to point out that PJ just posted 40-100 posts in the last 30 minutes (well or had someone post for him). You have the largest Troll, living in PUN or at least til he tried to help SF be 3rd. Regardless put a muzzle on the mouth and I'm sure you'll see a much milder friendlier forum. Please also keep him from creating all the little bannables that are popping on here talking smack to anyone that says simple things like "Go Ferr".

If you look @ the top of the Thread it's called Rooting for Ferr! probably why people are jumping on here saying things like "Go Ferr!". Some may even be after a PUN post. Ask yourself why are you all posting on a thread that was never about you.

I'm sure you meant to say may the team with the deepest pockets win! Best teams are probably any free playing team above 500. There's a real win in my books

btw thanks for paying gree for everyone of us we do appreciate that after this weekend MW is funded for the summer.

Heard enough of the free vs, gold spenders and strategy. It's been talk to death. Been there, done that, off and on to bigger things.

You are welcome. Someone has to pay for the free loaders. You should be cheering us on.

Octavian
04-28-2013, 08:48 PM
You are welcome. Someone has to pay for the free loaders. You should be cheering us on.

Lol. This is so sad. You "pay for our game"? That's a riot. If this game cost even one dollar, I wouldn't have downloaded it. If they initiated a membership fee to play, I would delete the app without second thought.

No, you don't "pay for our game". You are a sucker and a loser that is shelling out all kinds of money for something meaningless and has no ROI.

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 08:50 PM

Thanks Auspex. And exactly. What is the title of this thread?? And what am I saying??

I actually went back into the thread and said "what the hell did I say that was so terrible?" Then when I read some of the other posts, I was like "damn, that was harsh". Made my posts look like a Hallmark e-card.

I guess the saying "kill 'em with kindness" is true after all. I shouldn't have second guessed myself.

Wdigeorge
04-28-2013, 08:53 PM
You proved my point of a troll. Don't give a darn if you like PUN and have your respect. Just don't expect us to keep quiet while you run your mouth. You don't know any of us that I am aware of so please don't make an arse of yourself by putting other people down. It only makes you look like a jack arse.

ProCision
04-28-2013, 08:56 PM
Heard enough of the free vs, gold spenders and strategy. It's been talk to death. Been there, done that, off and on to bigger things.

Wow, are you kidding me? Someone has to pay for the free loaders.... Come on dude, your faction doesn't pay the bills at Gree. Do you really think that? Ever hear of advertising? Tap Joy? All the marketing that goes on to get company's to shell out money to be on the "earn free gold". That is who is paying the bills. I really thought you knew better. I guess not.

Octavian
04-28-2013, 08:57 PM
You proved my point of a troll. Don't give a darn if you like PUN and have your respect. Just don't expect us to keep quiet while you run your mouth. You don't know any of us that I am aware of so please don't make an arse of yourself by putting other people down. It only makes you look like a jack arse.

Lol! I'm a troll huh? And the constant nonsense and drool of PJ, who's nuts you firmly swing from, are insightful and profound?

Spare me, you hypocrite trash. You idiots drone on and on about nothing all day long. The generic "troll" label is solely in the court of your tardfest faction.

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 08:59 PM
I have no problem with PUN in general, but extremely vocal members of the faction have taken on a fairly abrasive and antagonistic position on the forums. Sure it is amusing and entertaining at times, but after a while it really can be a drag. And like it or not, PUN is going to be associated with its most vocal members.

I don't really have any rooting interest or desire to see Ferr win, but I do find myself subconsciously rooting for him after reading some of the PUN posts.

Nice post. Well said.

Wdigeorge
04-28-2013, 09:02 PM
Like I said. Freeloader. Who do you think pays for the people at gree who spend time and money making a game for "free" so you can enjoy it? I am sure gree did it out of the goodness of their hearts to make MW so that a freeloader like you would grace them with your "free download" and play the game.

I work hard and I chose to spend it how I wish. Maybe you are the "loser" here who can't afford anything and still live with his parents at 30?

Lol. This is so sad. You "pay for our game"? That's a riot. If this game cost even one dollar, I wouldn't have downloaded it. If they initiated a membership fee to play, I would delete the app without second thought.

No, you don't "pay for our game". You are a sucker and a loser that is shelling out all kinds of money for something meaningless and has no ROI.

ProCision
04-28-2013, 09:05 PM
Like I said. Freeloader. Who do you think pays for the people at gree who spend time and money making a game for "free" so you can enjoy it? I am sure gree did it out of the goodness of their hearts to make MW so that a freeloader like you would grace them with your "free download" and play the game.

I work hard and I chose to spend it how I wish. Maybe you are the "loser" here who can't afford anything and still live with his parents at 30?

Dude you are losing it bro. You are talking about your self now. You better calm down or your mommy is going to ground you.

steveo127
04-28-2013, 09:09 PM
smartest man on the Forums here Mcdoc!!! EXACTLY what I said...In fact I believed I promised 100 acres of Irish coastline to everyone, if PUN does not win by at least 6 million...I said it once and I'll say it again: PUN will win by a minimum of 6 million; penguins can waddle, slide on their bellies, swim in the ocean...Pirates sail, from Brazil, up the Atlantic to GREEnland, down to Egypt, around Cape of Good Hope to China, then back again to Ireland...Pirates sail faster than penguins fly...oh wait...lol...

Yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me

First time on the Forum since Ireland started - just from looking at the leader board several times - it is painfully obvious that PUN is restraining themselves to stay slightly behind Ferr to toy with them and it is obvious that in the final hours - pun will pull ahead for a 5 to 10 MILLION point lead.

Any other conclusion is a complete disregard for PUN pride and precedence.

I'll wager a $100 iTunes card to anyone who thinks Ferr will actually beat PUN.

Wdigeorge
04-28-2013, 09:10 PM
We are each our own. We don't "control" and "dictate" to what each of us do or don't do.

Have I insulted you before or been disrespectful to you before you acted disrespectful to me? No.

I think you are a jerk. Now, I make that distinction between you being a jerk and wouldn't be applying it to everyone in your faction.

Lol! I'm a troll huh? And the constant nonsense and drool of PJ, who's nuts you firmly swing from, are insightful and profound?

Spare me, you hypocrite trash. You idiots drone on and on about nothing all day long. The generic "troll" label is solely in the court of your tardfest faction.

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 09:11 PM

Wow..."whose nuts you firmly swing from"?? I just got a visual..☺

But, my "go Ferr!" posts are the real problem. Apparently disrespectful and passive aggressive. What you posted is fine.

Wdigeorge
04-28-2013, 09:13 PM
Dude you are losing it bro. You are talking about your self now. You better calm down or your mommy is going to ground you.

No "dude". Can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Don't be throwing insults and you won't get any back.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-28-2013, 09:17 PM
smartest man on the Forums here Mcdoc!!! EXACTLY what I said...In fact I believed I promised 100 acres of Irish coastline to everyone, if PUN does not win by at least 6 million...I said it once and I'll say it again: PUN will win by a minimum of 6 million; penguins can waddle, slide on their bellies, swim in the ocean...Pirates sail, from Brazil, up the Atlantic to GREEnland, down to Egypt, around Cape of Good Hope to China, then back again to Ireland...Pirates sail faster than penguins fly...oh wait...lol...

Yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me

The Cartel has arrived.

Never play a playa, because you will get played.

Take that weak move and play chess with it, penguin boss bird.

THE CARTEL, masters of manipulation, obfuscation, and trickeration since 28 April 2013.

steveo127
04-28-2013, 09:18 PM
Exactly. People ought to show PUN more respect!!!

Might everyone be reminded, Pirate United Nation was established LONG before Factions were even an idea in GREE's mind? The strongest, most tightly-knit friends in this virtual world had an idea and created the very first predecessor to the modern 'faction'. So genius was their concept, that GREE actually REACHED OUT TO THEM and asked how they did it! GREE got the idea for factions, and therefore ALL of the World Domination Events, due to PUN. So when you remember that you need to sign on to the forums to go talk smack about Pirates being asses every 13 minutes or so, just remember why you're even on here in the first place...odds are 50% of you didn't even have an account on the forums prior to Factions (I for one didn't)...so please, let us all pay homage to PUN, for without them, this game would be pretty dull....

those are my 2 cents...may everyone have good tidings in these last several hours!

+1 on VB

Enough of you people spewing bs about PUN and stirring things up! This is one reason why I have not been posting on the forums for months because all the negativity and idiotic rants on the forum that goes unchecked.

PUN had done more in this game than most of you realized. We EARN our wins from teamwork, loyalty, blood, sweat, tears, gold, and strategy! It is not handed to us on a silver platter.

Wdigeorge
04-28-2013, 09:23 PM
Wow..."whose nuts you firmly swing from"?? I just got a visual..☺

But, my "go Ferr!" posts are the real problem. Apparently disrespectful and passive aggressive. What you posted is fine.

No it is not "fine". This is the type of people the forum should be rid of. Can't speak intelligently and argue a point so he resorts to insults. It is a sure sign of losing.

I say we take this off to another thread. It has gone off topic and I am not helping by responding to the trolls so this will be the last I post in here.

See you in battle Ferr. Good luck.

ProCision
04-28-2013, 09:29 PM

Might everyone be reminded, Pirate United Nation was established LONG before Factions were even an idea in GREE's mind? The strongest, most tightly-knit friends in this virtual world had an idea and created the very first predecessor to the modern 'faction'. So genius was their concept, that GREE actually REACHED OUT TO THEM and asked how they did it! GREE got the idea for factions, and therefore ALL of the World Domination Events, due to PUN. So when you remember that you need to sign on to the forums to go talk smack about Pirates being asses every 13 minutes or so, just remember why you're even on here in the first place...odds are 50% of you didn't even have an account on the forums prior to Factions (I for one didn't)...so please, let us all pay homage to PUN, for without them, this game would be pretty dull....

those are my 2 cents...may everyone have good tidings in these last several hours!

Another person that lives in la la land. Its clear that most (not all) members of PUN are a bit delusional. Did I just say most and a bit? All so far are bat sh!t crazy. Just think if this game were to end tomorrow, they wouldn't know what to do with them selves.

We have one pun member that posts complete nonsense in bold text every 5 min., one that thinks that their faction pays the Gree bills and now one that thinks this site is here because of them. I have to pick my jaw off the floor now, I never new there were so many crazy people allowed to be on the same boat. Watch out for the ice burg, its only a matter of time before you sink.

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 09:31 PM
No it is not "fine". This is the type of people the forum should be rid of. Can't speak intelligently and argue a point so he resorts to insults. It is a sure sign of losing.

I say we take this off to another thread. It has gone off topic and I am not helping by responding to the trolls so this will be the last I post in here.

See you in battle Ferr. Good luck.

I was being sarcastic, obviously. Damn...smh.

Auspex
04-28-2013, 09:33 PM

Pirate United Nation was established LONG before Factions

Just thought I should point out there are hundreds of MMO's already running for years, some over 10 years, long before PUN was even a thought and they had Guilds, Alliances, Links, Companies etc. I would give PUN credit for creating a team in a none team game pre faction days, but I wouldn't do it on a "Rooting for Ferr" thread maybe put in on one of PJ's private threads where just he posts page after page of magic 8 ball sayings.

That might be a bit cruel, I don't hate Pirates, just think you've hijacked a few too many threads (I know if we think of threads as ships then that would be your job). Biggest issue, you need to get PJ under some kind of control. He is giving all Pirates a bad rep, like a screaming child on an plane, a loud talker in a quiet restaurant, the neighbours car alarm at 3:00 am, 4:00 am, 5:00 am....

In October his posts were unique and interesting but that really died off before too long. Now they are just abrasive and pervasive.

steveo127
04-28-2013, 09:38 PM
I'm not a Pirate. Just a fan.... though one day I may win a lottery and join in amongst their ranks, today be not that day...

I did not say the forums are here because of PUN, I said the only reason that 75% of the people come on the forums, is faction-related. Which in turn was started by PUN. Therefore, show some justice and read, re-read, hell...even re-re-read PJ's posts...the subtle wisdom lies within the letters...read between the lines...it could all be a ploy to distract you all from your devices, while they clandestinely rack up WD points as you sift through the letters looking for meaning, but then again I could just be trolling and saying nonsense! Guess you'll never really know, huh? One thing I CAN tell you that you are wrong about, is that if MW were to end tomorrow, they'd have nothing to do. Combined, PUN could buy GREE. and I don't think that's too much of a stretch...

good day to you. off to go make GREE a little bit richer, one click at a time...

Another person that lives in la la land. Its clear that most (not all) members of PUN are a bit delusional. Did I just say most and a bit? All so far are bat sh!t crazy. Just think if this game were to end tomorrow, they wouldn't know what to do with them selves.

We have one pun member that posts complete nonsense in bold text every 5 min., one that thinks that their faction pays the Gree bills and now one that thinks this site is here because of them. I have to pick my jaw off the floor now, I never new there were so many crazy people allowed to be on the same boat. Watch out for the ice burg, its only a matter of time before you sink.

ProCision
04-28-2013, 09:38 PM
Just thought I should point out there are hundreds of MMO's already running for years, some over 10 years, long before PUN was even a thought and they had Guilds, Alliances, Links, Companies etc. I would give PUN credit for creating a team in a none team game pre faction days, but I wouldn't do it on a "Rooting for Ferr" thread maybe put in on one of PJ's private threads where just he posts page after page of magic 8 ball sayings.

That might be a bit cruel, I don't hate Pirates, just think you've hijacked a few too many threads (I know if we think of threads as ships then that would be your job). Biggest issue, you need to get PJ under some kind of control. He is giving all Pirates a bad rep, like a screaming child on an plane, a loud talker in a quiet restaurant, the neighbours car alarm at 3:00 am, 4:00 am, 5:00 am....

In October his posts were unique and interesting but that really died off before too long. Now they are just abrasive and pervasive.

Crazy as it sounds they do think that threads are their ships. "Yo Ho Its the cyber life for me"

steveo127
04-28-2013, 09:44 PM
I acquiesce that you are indeed right in pointing out that there is a time and a place, and "rooting for Ferr" may not be the correct place...though again, I must point out that I am not a Pirate, only a young soul lost at sea...perhaps one day the Flying Dutchman himself will carry me away to live in Pirate Cove, where I will find Ferr holding hands with his underlings singing Kum Ba Yah while sitting around a bond...wait what?!?! damnit. must've been another nightmare.....

PJ is a successful man. If he wants to rant, let him...though I do not consider it ranting...rather I consider it, feeding knowledge to the masses...o' come kind sir, please, give me your daily sermon my Lord!

Trebor
04-28-2013, 09:49 PM
I'm a fan but your like super over the moon fan lol

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 09:50 PM
I'm not a Pirate. Just a fan.... though one day I may win a lottery and join in amongst their ranks, today be not that day...

I did not say the forums are here because of PUN, I said the only reason that 75% of the people come on the forums, is faction-related. Which in turn was started by PUN. Therefore, show some justice and read, re-read, hell...even re-re-read PJ's posts...the subtle wisdom lies within the letters...read between the lines...it could all be a ploy to distract you all from your devices, while they clandestinely rack up WD points as you sift through the letters looking for meaning, but then again I could just be trolling and saying nonsense! Guess you'll never really know, huh? One thing I CAN tell you that you are wrong about, is that if MW were to end tomorrow, they'd have nothing to do. Combined, PUN could buy GREE. and I don't think that's too much of a stretch...

good day to you. off to go make GREE a little bit richer, one click at a time...

You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't agree that the majority of people visit the forums because of the factions. Or at least not the 75% you stated. Factions and the corresponding events are relatively new compared to how long the game has been live. Yes, the factions have added another layer of gameplay, and it definitely spiced things up. And now, most of the discussion is around factions. But early on, the forum was pretty popular because people were thirsty for knowledge, connections,and strategy, so the activity level was high. And this was way before factions or even mention of teams within MW.

And Gree is a pretty big company. It would definitely take more than one faction to be able to purchase it. Maybe if the top 10 factions pooled their funds...oh wait...already spent on the game Gree owns...lol.

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 10:24 PM
I acquiesce that you are indeed right in pointing out that there is a time and a place, and "rooting for Ferr" may not be the correct place...though again, I must point out that I am not a Pirate, only a young soul lost at sea...perhaps one day the Flying Dutchman himself will carry me away to live in Pirate Cove, where I will find Ferr holding hands with his underlings singing Kum Ba Yah while sitting around a bond...wait what?!?! damnit. must've been another nightmare.....

PJ is a successful man. If he wants to rant, let him...though I do not consider it ranting...rather I consider it, feeding knowledge to the masses...o' come kind sir, please, give me your daily sermon my Lord!

Last minute ditch, L I C K harder change nothing, you're still a rejects and a L I A R

steveo127
04-28-2013, 10:25 PM
well i'm a wee bit more than a fan, but not quite a Pirate...more like swabbin' the decks...so to speak... or am I just distracting everyone? quick look! Pirates are at 85 million now!!! OMGZ!!

I'm a fan but your like super over the moon fan lol

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 10:28 PM
well i'm a wee bit more than a fan, but not quite a Pirate...more like swabbin' the decks...so to speak... or am I just distracting everyone? quick look! Pirates are at 85 million now!!! OMGZ!!

Yep and OMGZ you're not any part of it, lol

steveo127
04-28-2013, 10:29 PM
the hell are you talking about redneck?

If there's one thing I'm not, it's a liar. and I was not ditched, no matter what you'd like to believe.

Now go back to your Pappy's home in 'Bama you inbred creature. it puts the lotion on its skin....Roll Tide!

Last minute ditch, L I C K harder change nothing, you're still a rejects and a L I A R

I am not a part of it, because I am not a Pirate...yes, that follows logically...are you done laughing at your own jokes? lol!.....inbred.....Roll Tide!

Yep and OMGZ you're not any part of it, lol

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 10:48 PM
the hell are you talking about redneck?

If there's one thing I'm not, it's a liar. and I was not ditched, no matter what you'd like to believe.

Now go back to your Pappy's home in 'Bama you inbred creature. it puts the lotion on its skin....Roll Tide!

I am not a part of it, because I am not a Pirate...yes, that follows logically...are you done laughing at your own jokes? lol!.....inbred.....Roll Tide!

You have never been and never will, it's just your dream and been used up. Everyone knew what you are.....the B I G G E S T L I A R in MW. Those guys from the Emperors is having a good laugh at you now

steveo127
04-28-2013, 11:01 PM
Yes I'm sure they is lol. I are quite offended that you is callin' me a lyre. I'll have you knows that 'm fixin' ter whoop yer rear end, long's you keep up that therr slanderin'!!

Really, humor me. What is it that I've done to be ostracized as the biggest liar? I find this quite comical...

Oh and please, take your time. I know you've gotta write out your words real nice and slow and in big ole' letters so your Momma can see 'em and proofread 'em right proper, but I'll stay up. I've got a while.
-night owl

You have never been and never will, it's just your dream and been used up. Everyone knew what you are.....the B I G G E S T L I A R in MW. Those guys from the Emperors is having a good laugh at you now

Rough Neck
04-28-2013, 11:07 PM
Yes I'm sure they is lol. I are quite offended that you is callin' me a lyre. I'll have you knows that 'm fixin' ter whoop yer rear end, long's you keep up that therr slanderin'!!

Really, humor me. What is it that I've done to be ostracized as the biggest liar? I find this quite comical...

Oh and please, take your time. I know you've gotta write out your words real nice and slow and in big ole' letters so your Momma can see 'em right proper, but I'll stay up. I've got a while.
-night owl

Yep take my time last night and p o p p i n g with yo momma, quite entertaining and she's exactly like you, L I A R, but it's ok I did enjoyed using her,lol

steveo127
04-28-2013, 11:31 PM
okay. when you stop cumming from watching PUN's numbers rising, please enlighten us all as to what my egregious sin is. what did i lie about?

and i'd like to take this time to congratulate the penguins on a well deserved 2nd-place finish!! Enjoy your 20% health regeneration silver medal prize!!! Cuz you know...being in a top 10 faction...people aren't very strong...and they definitely need those bonuses to help them beat the boss events...or...umm.......come to think about it, that prize is pretty much useless for all of them.......yeah i guess spending all of that money and getting everyone all hyped up for 2nd place was pretty pointless........oh well!!! looks like they could've saved up an extra 30 million for next battle and still gotten 2nd in Ireland, LOL.....congrats penguins.

Perhaps one day, penguins...you may learn...to Fly like Sven!

Yep take my time last night and p o p p i n g with yo momma, quite entertaining and she's exactly like you, L I A R, but it's ok I did enjoyed using her,lol

Rough Neck
04-29-2013, 01:04 AM
okay. when you stop cumming from watching PUN's numbers rising, please enlighten us all as to what my egregious sin is. what did i lie about?

and i'd like to take this time to congratulate the penguins on a well deserved 2nd-place finish!! Enjoy your 20% health regeneration silver medal prize!!! Cuz you know...being in a top 10 faction...people aren't very strong...and they definitely need those bonuses to help them beat the boss events...or...umm.......come to think about it, that prize is pretty much useless for all of them.......yeah i guess spending all of that money and getting everyone all hyped up for 2nd place was pretty pointless........oh well!!! looks like they could've saved up an extra 30 million for next battle and still gotten 2nd in Ireland, LOL.....congrats penguins.

Perhaps one day, penguins...you may learn...to Fly like Sven!

Do I care who is 1, 2, 3 or 10, lol, they have the money to spend then just go ahead, it's L I A R like you people hated !!! Yes, I am not strong and a light gold player BUT you just had PUN, SF, Emperors and others permanently visiting you, lol

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-29-2013, 01:29 AM

We need to preserve the evidence.

THE CARTEL on patrol for FREE for you and GREE.

Rough Neck
04-29-2013, 01:42 AM
Another blah blah blah.......

Aidan
04-29-2013, 03:53 AM
Hey Aiden...you're the best! You need to come out and play more often...Hi Kitty!

Hey hot mama! I'm sorry, i do come here every now and then but the forum is too hostile for me i'm afraid. Not feeling the love!

And i think i now can safely say congrats on top spot in Eire! Impressive!

Awww...miss you luv.

Whales? Lol...that's a good one. Never been that, and probably never will be.

Hahahaha. Not THIS kind of whale!

http://i40.tinypic.com/333bd03.jpg

I meant THE whales as in whales in MW. You and kitty are the whales now with those huge stats 
Btw, why are you still not ally with my other ac??!  I dont play much with the old ac anymore

NakedCherryPie
04-29-2013, 03:57 AM

No, you don't "pay for our game". You are a sucker and a loser that is shelling out all kinds of money for something meaningless and has no ROI.Well then I guess you should stop free loading you fat lazy bum. You talk about ROI, but you are too dimwitted to understand what an investment really is or isn't dummy.

NakedCherryPie
04-29-2013, 04:17 AM

Perhaps one day, penguins...you may learn...to Fly like Sven!Just wait for the "Ferr deserves 1st prize, too" threads some idiot will start up.

Sugarymama
04-29-2013, 04:34 AM
Hahahaha. Not THIS kind of whale!

http://i40.tinypic.com/333bd03.jpg

I meant THE whales as in whales in MW. You and kitty are the whales now with those huge stats 
Btw, why are you still not ally with my other ac??!  I dont play much with the old ac anymore

Lol...Aidan I love you. You are so cute. I knew you didn't mean that kind of whale. But I'm not even the MW version. With the stats that some people have now (not to mention the hackers that seem to still exist) I'm like little Nemo. But I do alright....lol. Being the strongest ain't all that.

And I hear you totally. No love up in here anymore. Only bickering and hate. But I love the fact that Kitty's thread generated over 7000 views in a little over 48 hours. That's sick. PM me your other ID. I thought we were allied up.

Rough Neck
04-29-2013, 04:39 AM
Lol...Aidan I love you. You are so cute. I knew you didn't mean that kind of whale. But I'm not even the MW version. With the stats that some people have now (not to mention the hackers that seem to still exist) I'm like little Nemo. But I do alright....lol. Being the strongest ain't all that.

And I hear you totally. No love up in here anymore. Only bickering and hate. But I love the fact that Kitty's thread generated over 7000 views in a little over 48 hours. That's sick. PM me your other ID. I thought we were allied up.

........++++++1.......

Muse_boa
04-29-2013, 07:12 AM

Well, the fact that you want to be a members of PUN is all very clear to us now. It's time to stop now

Speed ump
04-29-2013, 07:54 AM
Thank you all for supporting ferr. I think your efforts helped him grealy in his hard fought battle to once again place second. Let me check something realquick though. Am i mistaken, or did he waste over 30m wd points, and the gold needed to get those, to reatain sevond place over superfaction? I will admit, it was a great battle, of epic proportions. Now, foes anyone really have any more lingering doubts about what PUN can do? Will do? We have much more in reserve when or if we need, but we do like to play with our food. I know, my mom told me not to do that too. But its just soooo much fun.lol. We should proabalybe penalized for playing with factions like that. No one old them to do that. We sure didnt put a gun to their heads. Steveo is not a member of PUN. I bet there are many people who might like to be a member of PUN. I will say the kid has insights that many here do not. Just because you dont like the message dosnt make it true. I did wonder when i read his posts if he somehow hacked our comms.lol.

Sugarymama
04-29-2013, 08:24 AM
........++++++1.......

Lol...you kill me with your plus and minus posts. This is new to me though. Does it mean you agree or disagree, or something else?

Ajk
04-29-2013, 08:27 AM

"Subtle wisdom"? Now that's funny! PJ is more like a washed up old man who obviously has nothing better to do than drink liquor all day and post nonsense on a forum. Seriously, this man needs to be muzzled. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned. Actually I'm not surprised since Gree seems to favor PUN.

WdiGeorge. If you run with disrespectful people then you will be judged the same. It's unfortunate, but, as in life you are judged by the company you keep. Nobody likes egotistical, self-centered people. Do you? I'm not calling you that, you have been a respectable contributor to the forums.

Sugarymama
04-29-2013, 09:01 AM
"Subtle wisdom"? Now that's funny! PJ is more like a washed up old man who obviously has nothing better to do than drink liquor all day and post nonsense on a forum. Seriously, this man needs to be muzzled. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned. Actually I'm not surprised since Gree seems to favor PUN.

WdiGeorge. If you run with disrespectful people then you will be judged the same. It's unfortunate, but, as in life you are judged by the company you keep. Nobody likes egotistical, self-centered people. Do you? I'm not calling you that, you have been a respectable contributor to the forums.

Lol..."drink liquor all day". ;)Did someone tell you that or are you just speculating based on the posts? The way people describe others on here are hilarious sometimes. And to think I got blasted just for saying "go Ferr!" Smh..

Ajk
04-29-2013, 09:11 AM
Lol..."drink liquor all day". ;)Did someone tell you that or are you just speculating based on the posts? The way people describe others on here are hilarious sometimes. And to think I got blasted just for saying "go Ferr!" Smh..
It's purely speculation, but he has posted at some point enjoying some very fine label drinks. By the looks of his posts, and frequency of them, it's not hard to put two and two together. And, yes, I believe you were unfairly "called out". Really didn't expect it from him though. Maybe two or three others I could see

Oh, and I was rooting for Ferr also. He'll get it, one day. I always pull for the underdog. It much more of a sweeter feeling. 

Sugarymama
04-29-2013, 09:42 AM
It's purely speculation, but he has posted at some point enjoying some very fine label drinks. By the looks of his posts, and frequency of them, it's not hard to put two and two together. And, yes, I believe you were unfairly "called out". Really didn't expect it from him though. Maybe two or three others I could see

Oh, and I was rooting for Ferr also. He'll get it, one day. I always pull for the underdog. It much more of a sweeter feeling. 

Back when the forum took a turn for the worse, anyone who was a critical thinker who had an opinion that differed from the "masses" got blasted. It was so rude and ridiculous. I see not much has changed. Damn shame...lol.

steveo127
04-29-2013, 03:27 PM
What are you smoking? Can I get some? we are in Colombia after all....funny thing is in real-life I'm actually 50% Colombian lol....Casa de mi Madre...

Cartel life for me...

Do I care who is 1, 2, 3 or 10, lol, they have the money to spend then just go ahead, it's L I A R like you people hated !!! Yes, I am not strong and a light gold player BUT you just had PUN, SF, Emperors and others permanently visiting you, lol

steveo127
04-29-2013, 03:33 PM
ask Dean or Jacqie or Mike about me...I'm much closer than you'd know, had you been on the forums prior to Ireland!! :)

but yes for all who care and accuse me, I will reiterate ONCE AGAIN, that I'm not Pirate-born...

Now, off to take a direct flight to Medellín, land of my ancestry...

Ayeee ayeee ayee ayeeeeee, canta no llores (pinguiinos)...Por que, cantando se alegran cieeelito lindo, los corazonessss....

Thank you all for supporting ferr. I think your efforts helped him grealy in his hard fought battle to once again place second. Let me check something realquick though. Am i mistaken, or did he waste over 30m wd points, and the gold needed to get those, to reatain sevond place over superfaction? I will admit, it was a great battle, of epic proportions. Now, foes anyone really have any more lingering doubts about what PUN can do? Will do? We have much more in reserve when or if we need, but we do like to play with our food. I know, my mom told me not to do that too. But its just soooo much fun.lol. We should proabalybe penalized for playing with factions like that. No one old them to do that. We sure didnt put a gun to their heads. Steveo is not a member of PUN. I bet there are many people who might like to be a member of PUN. I will say the kid has insights that many here do not. Just because you dont like the message dosnt make it true. I did wonder when i read his posts if he somehow hacked our comms.lol.

Ajk
04-29-2013, 04:10 PM
Back when the forum took a turn for the worse, anyone who was a critical thinker who had an opinion that differed from the "masses" got blasted. It was so rude and ridiculous. I see not much has changed. Damn shame...lol.

Oh yes, it has changed, and not for the better. McDoc put up a great post, to bad those are to far in between crap anymore. It's a wonder the more respected members even come here anymore.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-29-2013, 04:48 PM
There ain't no sex in the Boom-Boom Room, and there ain't no gold in the game that goes Boom-Boom-Boom.

http://www.traditionalmusic.co.uk/songster/png/28-all-that-glitters-is-not-gold.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LazKKDtBZHU/TKzBlRB-NKI/AAAAAAAAC1U/bR_4p-QpGBE/s1600/Untitled-1.jpg

http://www.lahuera.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/yourchoices.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-u4pkUERKMU8/UVvHbSxb9LI/AAAAAAAAAOY/PDIqpaMvZGw/w800-h800/motivation-station-92.jpg

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=4811752

Auspex
04-29-2013, 05:02 PM
I think this thread, with the exception of the ranty bits, has been one of the best ones in a long time. It's really just a matter of being able to absolutely ignore the trolls and never let them get under your skin.

Threads like WWY and WWY2 are like an oasis, with enough full on ignoring eventually the spam will go away due to lack of attention.

I always like to remember 13 year old kids and those that act 13 are always looking for the same thing. Deprive them of the attention and they will go find another playground. The ones who just act 13 will try to take all the balls with them, it's part of their needy personality, just keep ignoring.

Regarding the Emperors final push it was nice to see. I do wonder how many millions of points SF wasted gold on though haven't seen what #4 spot was putting up.

Congrats on 2nd place guys I'm sure we'll never see numbers like this again.

JhdjrbOBO
05-04-2013, 06:58 PM
I would love to see PUN either go down, or at least be in the verge of losing. No one likes to see one group stay on top.. and I mean TOP for this long. I hope ferr brings their A game and gives them a run for their money in Columbia!

sigtrygg
05-04-2013, 07:27 PM
If ferr really wanted to beat PUN they could!! All they have to do is start a new account and use their money to buy all gold units for the new account. This way a level 1 would be beating a level 180+ equating to lots of points!!! They don't beat PUN because PUN and Ferr are Gree and they have this "epic" battle to suck the lower factions into spending more money to keep up. I say over and over that I'm not spending any more money on this game yet end up spending more money every month. lol let the evil cycle continue:)

GuyInLobsterSuit
05-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Level 1 ... with 20 REALLY good units.

steveo127
05-05-2013, 11:03 PM
About 5 years from now, you are going to get a sinking feeling in your gut, and the thought of, "my god... I wasted all that money on some crappy Internet board game... For what??"

Enjoy that experience.

you hypocrite. you preached the exact message i was trying to get a cross and try to chastise and ridicule me for it? forget you and your hurtful words.

waddle away little penguin

Rough Neck
05-05-2013, 11:14 PM
you piece of shďt. you preached the exact message i was trying to get a cross and try to chastise and ridicule me for it? fück you.

.....LIAR.....