PDA

View Full Version : My Latest Support Ticket

Eunuchorn
04-26-2013, 09:40 PM
Hello,
In the past 2 days, I have spent around $600 on gem packs. Hopefully you are aware of the current issue on the forums with the 20gem chest & the ludicrously low chance if recieving the new armor. I have actually defended Gree on the forums & willingly knew the risks. Nonetheless, for me to be recieving Non+ armor for those I have already maxed 50/50, or 35/70 is theft. The amount of resources I've wasted just TESTING if having an **+ would result in a + from the chest. It does not. The + items should also give more xp than Non+. I have been lucky enough to get 2 **** & a few **+ items, nothing else above * & half of those had zero positive effect due to a broken system. I would also say I got a Forgemaster (combine-only) to lvl 15 & it said + version unlocked. I've never seen for any other combine-only. I would like a fair & modest refund. I have a long history of complaints & would like this escalated to a higher pay grade immediately. Thank you!

Marcial1234
04-27-2013, 10:41 AM
Now you realize the way how the rest of the community feels huh?

Eunuchorn
04-27-2013, 02:54 PM
Now you realize the way how the rest of the community feels huh?

You might want to review my post history before making ignorant & antagonistic statements.

busteroaf
04-27-2013, 07:54 PM
$600? Hope it felt good to blow that much trying to win some digital data.

DreamM0d3
04-27-2013, 08:23 PM
$600? Hope it felt good to blow that much trying to win some digital data.

Each to his own. I believe we didn't come to these forums to try to portray a sense of self-righteousness. Everyone has a different value system. I wouldn't spend that much on the game too but instead of rubbing it in, I think you should try putting yourself in his shoes.

busteroaf
04-27-2013, 08:50 PM
Each to his own. I believe we didn't come to these forums to try to portray a sense of self-righteousness. Everyone has a different value system. I wouldn't spend that much on the game too but instead of rubbing it in, I think you should try putting yourself in his shoes.

I have been in his shoes. But I've said before, and it will take losing that amount of money to realize it (unless he/she is rich and money is no object) that these are all games of chance. And no one forced him to do things, so unless he can prove they massively changed the game, he will NEVER get a refund for any amount. That is just the breaks. And like I said, when the game disappears, he will have nothing to show for it either. People need to realize this. You said yourself that people have their own limits on what they're willing to give up for the money we spend. A night out for some, a car payment or rent payment for others. But I'm just saying it has happened in games everywhere before, and it will happen again. It sucks. As I've said, been there.

DreamM0d3
04-27-2013, 08:59 PM
I have been in his shoes. But I've said before, and it will take losing that amount of money to realize it (unless he/she is rich and money is no object) that these are all games of chance. And no one forced him to do things, so unless he can prove they massively changed the game, he will NEVER get a refund for any amount. That is just the breaks. And like I said, when the game disappears, he will have nothing to show for it either. People need to realize this. You said yourself that people have their own limits on what they're willing to give up for the money we spend. A night out for some, a car payment or rent payment for others. But I'm just saying it has happened in games everywhere before, and it will happen again. It sucks. As I've said, been there.

I agree with that and yes I share that sentiment. Its anyone's choice to spend how much they want on any game and Im sure most veteran players will know that. However, in light of his case, as a fellow player, the least we can do is to empathize with him. The money may or may not come back but at least it was worth a shot. If he does get the money back, then Im pretty sure he will spend it more wisely in the future. If he doesn't, then he's just gotta treat it as a lesson learnt.

Vigorous
04-27-2013, 09:53 PM
I support this thread. Lol

Eunuchorn
04-27-2013, 10:02 PM
Check the links in my signature; numbers on a computer screen have no value.
When this game disappears it will be from a massive solar flare or emp attack, in which case bye bye Internet, refridgeration, cell phones, lights. Unless the draft is instilled soon once WW3 is official. I guess what I'm trying to say is credit cards with large limits are your friend. Or mine at least.

Or mostly GREEs I suppose.

busteroaf
04-27-2013, 11:32 PM
Check the links in my signature; numbers on a computer screen have no value.

Wow. Profound. Insightful. Touching. Heartwarming... I hadn't read your signature until now. If you say numbers on a computer screen have no value, what about letters? Your signature to me has no value. Simply by saying "I'm a heck of a lot smarter than you" you sound like an arrogant, pompous prick. So, yeah, you win oh high and mighty one. And again, if numbers on a screen have no value to you, why bother asking for a refund? It'll just be more numbers on a screen right?

Catastr0phy
04-28-2013, 12:51 AM
Wow. Profound. Insightful. Touching. Heartwarming... I hadn't read your signature until now. If you say numbers on a computer screen have no value, what about letters? Your signature to me has no value. Simply by saying "I'm a heck of a lot smarter than you" you sound like an arrogant, pompous prick. So, yeah, you win oh high and mighty one. And again, if numbers on a screen have no value to you, why bother asking for a refund? It'll just be more numbers on a screen right?

Who are you to judge a person you have never met? He made you look to his signature didn't he? did you click the link? Maybe that's what he wanted with that sig? how you know what he wants with his sig? Atleast your not even asking, but immediatly judging.
and if you read more posts of him, you will have found out it was his birthday and for that he bought gems for his bday.
next point: Is he watching over your shoulder and tells you where you fail at playing this game? No. So don't judge either his 'style' of playing, wich includes his gem-spending business, nor him as person as you don't know him. The lack of empathizing with a fellow player that you show now is quite annoying.

busteroaf
04-28-2013, 06:24 AM
You know, you're right. I did judge without asking. My apologies sir.

And no he isn't watching over my shoulder, telling me where I fail at the game. I'm also not the person that put out, onto an open forum, that I spent $600 on a game, or how I'm "failing" at the game. A forum filled with community members that he doesn't know all of. My apologies for being the new guy that didn't introduce myself. (Hi, I'm Dan, and this is me) You've got to expect more than just me thinks "$600, is that a little extreme for a game?" I guess I'm the only one who said anything about it. Was it slightly sarcastic and negative and non empathetic? Yeah, sue me.

Also, if you read what I said, I've been there before, but nobody held my hand and tried to comfort me and came to my aid when I spent money on something and got jipped. I learned the hard way. Maybe I was never a fan of coddling grown adults who make their own decisions, and expect people to have common sense.

And since he said numbers on the screen have no value, I simply asked, why ask for a refund? If money is no object to him (birthday money or not) then why does he feel he deserves the money back? Did Gree ever have a "you have a 10% chance of winning this armor" stated anywhere? Did they then change it to .01% without telling? Did they change it for new armors? If so, there really isn't anything (unless it is in the EULA) that says they must disclose the % chance of winning every item out of every chest.

Then, back to the probability and odds discussion in other posts, you'd have to have a large enough sample size to prove the % actually differs from what they stated it would, otherwise you'll get the "You just got unlucky. Legendary armor is legendary and thus hard to get. We hope you'll understand and continue to spend money on this game. Good luck in future chest purchases." (the standard at most "I got jipped, I want my money back" posts on other game forums) Did they majorly change the mechanics of the game to where it is "unplayable" and deserving of a refund? This is what I'm saying. Without things like this (that have happened in many other games) the companies are 99.9% sure to NOT give you a refund. Even iTunes. You have to have a legit reason. The purchase didn't go through on the game side, but you got double charged on your card, something like that. Again, legit.

In the past 2 days, I have spent around $600 on gem packs. Hopefully you are aware of the current issue on the forums with the 20gem chest & the ludicrously low chance if recieving the new armor. I have actually defended Gree on the forums & willingly knew the risks
By saying he willingly knew the risks, he just assumed every responsibility. Then by listing his drops, he shows "hey, guess what guys, the higher the rarity, the lower chance to drop." And he never said he got anything below rare. That is the only thing they say on the DPC page right? Rare and up? They held up their end. And technically right now, it only says "3x chance to win new legendary... when you open 11 chests at once" So really, they aren't guaranteeing anything other than your chance improved 3x when you buy 11 at once. Not even that he would get rares. Or rare+ versions, or any kind of + version. Does it suck? You bet. I don't deny that. But, again, my lack of empathy also thinks... sucks to be you.

Again, my apologies for not empathizing. But it has happened before and it will happen again. And again. And again. And again...

Remember the lady that sued McDonalds because she spilled hot coffee on herself? She sued because she "didn't know" it was hot. Yeah. That.

Eunuchorn
04-28-2013, 10:47 AM
Didn't coffee lady win? Or get a settlement probably.

We live in a world of material slavery, & until food & energy is free for all, it will always be so. While I accept money doesn't exist, I also realize I need to work with the system, however corrupt it may be. You would be surprised how much companies will go to keep people happy (in terms of gem refunds & whatnot). If you don't try, you'll never get anything.

ps. I changed my sig for you, I had copy/pasted it from my GLP sig & being antagonistic is something of a requirement on that forum lol

Sir William
04-28-2013, 06:19 PM
I actually agree with busteroaf.

Enunchorn's signature was bothering me for a while.

It said he's an INTJ which means he's a lot smarter than us, and to do ourselvesa favor and kill our ego.

Sounds a bit contradictory and 'holier-than-thou' to me.

First, being an INTJ just means he took a personality quiz and its an arbitrary system of determining personalities that doesn't mean much.
I notice he didn't list anything about being part of Mensa or TNS.

zhy
04-28-2013, 07:01 PM
my opinion :p

i never bothered to read her profile, but reading these posts i understood some, well it doesnt bother me, my ego is too strong n i know im a smart guy no matter what everyone else says

about chests maybe u guys are right about 1000 chests arent a sufficient sample, but many ppl who usually open chests know something has been changed without letting us know

chest adv actually is wrong, we ve said that many times already, nemesis is uncommon while black chest says rare guaranteed

i can accept this aegis can have a ridiculous chance even with a x3, but as i said in other posts, this is not the 1st legendary they have given with x3, n most of ppl could have 1-2 of those (starmetal n steampowered) with 40 chests, now i have to say we never knew the chance of those 2 lengendaries, but taken most ppl could have em with 100-300 gems, even without solid proofs i cant believe so many ppl have been so lucky to get their legendaries, then y this one was almost impossible to get? yeah we cant proof aegis chance was much lower than the other 2 but we all know it was

about refunds, i didnt remember what she wrote in her 1st post, im on phone too lazy to check, i agree bday or not doesnt chance what happened, i really dont care if the sun takes about 365 days to run around the earth, but she has the right to ask for a refund, that doesnt mean she will have one

now after have said all this stuffs, my conclusion is, yes 1000 chests might not be a great sample, but we all know they did something on the chest, given that i will repeat again, this is a gree product, i wont complain if gree decides to increase the cost to get a legendary or nemesis, gree can do wathever it wants with that, we can only accept n keep spending or refuse n stop or quitting, but i would like transparency from gree, if something is changed, then we should be warned about that, working on chests rewards probability without letting us know is not ethical

Eunuchorn
04-28-2013, 09:18 PM
I actually agree with busteroaf.
Enunchorn's signature was bothering me for a while.
It said he's an INTJ which means he's a lot smarter than us, and to do ourselvesa favor and kill our ego.
Sounds a bit contradictory and 'holier-than-thou' to me.
First, being an INTJ just means he took a personality quiz and its an arbitrary system of determining personalities that doesn't mean much.
I notice he didn't list anything about being part of Mensa or TNS.

I love reading these ignorant comments. Did you take the personality test?
When you find your letter combinations, go to this website: http://typelogic.com/intj.html

Did you watch the Vimeo video? if you did, you might get a slight understanding of how I view the world.

Did you read the article on the ego? Please, by all means, keep telling yourself that the material world is the best possible form of life & when you die your only gonna miss your iphone & your favorite sports team & end up right back in this Dualistic economic slave nightmare.

Did you go to Godlike Productions? Maybe check it out & get some real news & information instead of what the mainstream media tells you to believe.

One day, one day soon, when all the grocery stores close down, & your fridge stops running, remember The Eunuchorn.

Slevinn
04-29-2013, 06:21 AM
tbh why be such a **** to a forum member? What are you trying to proof?
Who cares what someones signature looks like? You don't have to look at it?
If your not interesting in the post or you have no interesting contribution, it's better not to post.
This forum is about sharing opinions game related. Stop posting stuff about other players, just send them a PM if it's really bothering you. No one cares about all the ignorant comments.

Azraelthevengeful
04-29-2013, 10:56 AM
Eunochorn....

As someone who works in the legal field, you haven't got a case. They didn't sell you anything based on a guarantee, they sold you the chance to obtain something from the chests. I understand your frustration, but its like trying to get a refund from the lottery because you didn't win.

As for the whole 'money doesn't exist' , work within the system etc... I'm pretty sure Neitchze proved over a hundred years ago why people like you desperately need 'the system' . Don't diss it, its keeping you alive.

Even Chomsky admits the whole manufacturing consent theory is redundant now. If you still think the mainstream media are the boogeyman, the counter culture books you're taking your ideas from are out of date i'm afraid. Being brainwashed by counter-culture is just as bad as blindly following the mainstream.

btw, I didn't take the personality test, because relying on a test to tell you who you are just doesn't make sense. Plus my ego is my favorite part of me ;)

zhy
04-29-2013, 11:03 AM
well after each boss event u can always ask a refund for the nemesis u got as its not rare :P prob is they wont give u anything :P but u might win in a court...yes but too lazy to bring nemesis case on a court :P