PDA

View Full Version : "Declare War" Option -- Come on now GREE

rosko247
04-26-2013, 07:34 PM
Why would you give everyone the option to declare war and not give people an option to get rid of people during wars? It makes no sense. What needs to occur is an option for people to be able to or it build into those who are promoted to officer. Come on now?

mxz
04-26-2013, 07:37 PM
Because it makes them money?

Some things aren't more complicated than they look.

KFH
04-26-2013, 09:02 PM
I like the fact you can't drop and add people during wars, think it would get out of hand if you could go through tons of people a battle. As of declaring war they give you 17 days to screen a person, never had a problem with it

BADMARKX
04-26-2013, 09:12 PM
I do agree that if you are a serious faction, only officers should declare war. If you are a serious faction, you shouldn't have rogue players breaking formation anyway. But for the casual players or teams like us playing this event for free, I'm glad I don't need an officer online to declare while I'm on down time.

PITA4PRES
04-26-2013, 09:30 PM
I like the fact you can't drop and add people during wars, think it would get out of hand if you could go through tons of people a battle. As of declaring war they give you 17 days to screen a person, never had a problem with it

There is no way of knowing how a person will act during battle times, so that "screening" period is not necessarily accurate. Depending upon when someone joins the faction, the team may not have that full time to screen the person. There could also be an issue with another member or disagreement over strategy that comes up causing someone to decide to screw over the faction by declaring war whenever they want. I agree with not adding people but the option to drop someone should still be there. One member could completely screw over a faction by declaring war and then not even participate in those wars and still get any rewards the faction earns if it ranks high enough.

Auspex
04-26-2013, 09:43 PM
Could boot the hackers too cause they seem to really show up this time of the month. Would probably be enough incentive to stop a lot of it. Risk being booted and getting the big 0 for a 'did not finish'