PDA

View Full Version : Members not showing in YOUR FACTION RATING tab

FromAfar
04-26-2013, 12:36 PM
at least 1, maybe more, of out team members are not showing up in the tab where it SHOULD show each faction member.

i know, for a fact, that this person was involved in the battle that just concluded.

CJ, are you aware? are the points being tallied correctly? for the members that show? and those that dont?

is the the "character" you were talking about in the other thread?

if you need a allie code for the member, please advise. i can pm it.

Felicity
04-26-2013, 12:39 PM
We are having same problems....android wins/losses seem to not be showing up for iOS. Wonder of those points are counting?

At1davis
04-26-2013, 12:41 PM
We are experiencing the same thing. It appears as though iOS users can not see android users in main tab of WD. Without being able to see them we do not know if their points are counting or not.

hype4bid
04-26-2013, 12:41 PM
at least 1, maybe more, of out team members are not showing up in the tab where it SHOULD show each faction member.

i know, for a fact, that this person was involved in the battle that just concluded.

CJ, are you aware? are the points being tallied correctly? for the members that show? and those that dont?

is the the "character" you were talking about in the other thread?

if you need a allie code for the member, please advise. i can pm it.

Did the members that are not showing up on the list join the battle? I recall that in our first battle, if our players did not log in, that their name may not populate on the list.

Trebor
04-26-2013, 12:42 PM
Same problem here 4 guys battled stats not showing hopefully the points show or will be added. This is bad bad bad

CJ54
04-26-2013, 12:48 PM
The points should be counting correctly. I'll verify with the devs.

FromAfar
04-26-2013, 12:54 PM
As stated in my post, I know for a fact, he person was there and on!

Did the members that are not showing up on the list join the battle? I recall that in our first battle, if our players did not log in, that their name may not populate on the list.

atretes1
04-26-2013, 01:11 PM
The points should be counting correctly. I'll verify with the devs.

CJ54 if this helps.

I was not showing to my faction mates also, however, I could see myself. They can see me now but they see my stats as 4 wins 0 losses and 1263 WD points. I see 32 wins 0 losses and 10368 WD points

Please advise?

Some Random Clown
04-26-2013, 01:11 PM
I got the same with my group players. Some are not showing up in the stats, the points at the top I thnk are right but when one thing looks wrong everything is suspect. One missing player is my LLP which is an Android user.
Now looking at my android screen I see myself in the list but I can't see all the IOS players. Could this be yet another cross platform or Android bug?
My LLP is Silly Lil Clown 805-817-982

CJ54
04-26-2013, 01:30 PM
Okay, we found the cause and we're working on a fix.

Jerle
04-26-2013, 01:31 PM
Right now everyone's points ARE getting counted but you can only see guildmates who happen to be on the same OS as you. This is a display bug only.

We've identified the problem and will have a fix out shortly.

At1davis
04-26-2013, 01:56 PM
I can now see everyone in my faction but their WD points all show zero or very low compared to what they have scored. Hope this helps the devs CJ