PDA

View Full Version : Come back to Tapjoy

THCraul
04-26-2013, 11:55 AM
Dear Gree,

Its a request pls start come back to tapjoy offer again.
Its totally removed.
There is no option in the screen "Tap to earn free gold"
which goes to a link saying come back to tapjoy and earn one free gold
which comes in every 8 hours......
Pls start it again.....

Thanx

dudeman
04-26-2013, 12:02 PM
The offers for free gold disappear the instant you make your first in app purchase. The first hit is free. Once you're hooked, it'll cost you.

Yes, Gree acts like pushers and treats their customers like junkies.

bimmer kid
04-26-2013, 12:06 PM
nothing has changed for android. still have TJ and videos work once in a while..(maybe once every couple months) lol

PuckinWebGuy
04-26-2013, 12:34 PM
It has nothing to do with your purchases. My links were there in Crime City long after my first purchase, but disappeared in the last few days. MW still has the link, and if you go to Tapjoy's website, you can still earn gold for CC.

bimmer kid
04-26-2013, 12:56 PM
what about in the tapjoy app? CC has dissappeared months ago for me:confused:

THCraul
04-26-2013, 10:42 PM
IOS here
they use to have a button at the bottom of the purchase list "Tap to earn free gold"
it is erased only few days ago just after the last sale was over......

TZora
04-28-2013, 07:35 AM
advertisement is a HUGE (consider that the biggest HUGE u've ever seen in ur life) business. Google is The Google cuz it tapped into the advertisement world in the "best possible way". tapjoy is the middle man, a network and gree does not like that. gree wishes to tap into that market. but they lack in man-power and resources. that is the reason why we see only a few ads through the "gree ad network". gree, it is this simple: either u make big of it and give us adverts to earn free gold or simply let the "middle man" (other network) to deliver adverts so that we can earn gold. too difficult to understand?