PDA

View Full Version : Golden Concrete Idea? or change that BOX event Outcome!

Tournai
04-26-2013, 05:24 AM
I never complained as a free player, but that changed.

Out of frustration being stuck at 9 Computer Chips I pressed 15 Gold.

What do I Get ( i knew the chance ) I Freaking Concrete!!

Like you can not get it during PVP

It should be a Golden Concrete worth a Level 10 Fort or something like that.

a 15 gold for a concrete that I really paid for! Not earned with Tapjoy, but Paid!

GREE Change this Stupid Outcome please!!!

I am stuck at 9 chips for 3 days now!!! 189 Electronic Safe's concretes enough, also those stupid Loots!

I hope someone from GREE will read this and maybe even reply?

thanks

jon_funzio
04-26-2013, 05:25 AM
Tournai - I have opened over 80 crates so far, and have received upwards of 15 concrete, all with gold. I feel your pain x15!

A3OT
04-26-2013, 05:44 AM
-Luck, luck, luck...

-Everything you need-is only luck

-Only with luck you can get all, that you want.

-It doesn't matter, how you want it,

-Because you can get it only with luck...

Charles of the PFJ
04-26-2013, 05:50 AM
I like the idea of the gold concrete for a level 10 fort, sounds good to me!

SGT Rud
04-26-2013, 05:53 AM
I have been stuck at 9 for two days. The last event like this I got the 10th unit for free, but this one is stubborn. Another member of my faction got the last one and this one with no gold. I see it as if I spent gold, I would just get concrete.

Big John
04-26-2013, 05:56 AM
Prizes should reflect levels and tiers. Even spending thousands of game cash on concrete or useless loot is annoying.

Dutchie
04-26-2013, 06:07 AM
I never complained as a free player, but that changed.

Out of frustration being stuck at 9 Computer Chips I pressed 15 Gold.

What do I Get ( i knew the chance ) I Freaking Concrete!!

Like you can not get it during PVP

It should be a Golden Concrete worth a Level 10 Fort or something like that.

a 15 gold for a concrete that I really paid for! Not earned with Tapjoy, but Paid!

GREE Change this Stupid Outcome please!!!

I am stuck at 9 chips for 3 days now!!! 189 Electronic Safe's concretes enough, also those stupid Loots!

I hope someone from GREE will read this and maybe even reply?

thanks

It could have been a grunt...

GREE thanks you for your hard earned cash and won't respond to any criticism. Now please bend over some more as GREE wants to see if they can extract more from you.

her122
04-26-2013, 06:08 AM
I think they should get rid of the concrete from auction/box events. Can't we replace it with something else? Anything else?!?!?! So stupid spending gold and getting concrete! I refuse to use gold anymore cause I was sick of spending real money and get jacked.

Tournai
04-26-2013, 06:13 AM
I think they should get rid of the concrete from auction/box events. Can't we replace it with something else? Anything else?!?!?! So stupid spending gold and getting concrete! I refuse to use gold anymore cause I was sick of spending real money and get jacked.

Indeed now I will never spend gold on a box event! Simple! So no Earning from me on a box Event

Indeed Replace the Concrete in a box to a Golden Concrete Level 10 fort for your faction!
Then they still dont lose anything!

The thing is If we keep sitting and say nothing and play the game like they want it, while we all have some good Ideas to make the game more fun for everybody, THEY WILL NOT CHANGE it right?

WI(AusNz)
04-26-2013, 06:40 AM
Not spending gold on box events anymore. It's too much of an unknown gamble. I don't gamble in real life do why start with this game? I'd rather spend gold on a sure thing like the limited time quests. Stuck on 9 for 3 days and about 200 gold. How depressing

Tournai
04-26-2013, 06:44 AM
Not spending gold on box events anymore. It's too much of an unknown gamble. I don't gamble in real life do why start with this game? I'd rather spend gold on a sure thing like the limited time quests. Stuck on 9 for 3 days and about 200 gold. How depressing

Exactly! totally a GREE dy with you! its a gamble! LTQ You Know what you can get ( After a Thread ) :D

Tournai
04-26-2013, 06:46 AM
and another concrete! with Medium chance!

Dutchie
04-26-2013, 06:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVcG9lpZV24

I feel so much sensation

You've been so good to me
Give you anything
Your love inside me

Oh baby, you're my consolation
Oh baby, there's no hesitation

Every sky will be blue
As long as you're lovin' me, lovin' me

Give you anything
Your love inside me

Every sky will be blue
As long as you're lovin' me, lovin' me

Leuke liedje voor deze zomer, mijn vriend! :)

Poopenshire
04-26-2013, 06:56 AM
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/05/18/social-games-compu-gacha-model-officially-declared-illegal/

Collect ten box events are explained in this link.

Have at it!

Dutchie
04-26-2013, 07:02 AM
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/05/18/social-games-compu-gacha-model-officially-declared-illegal/

Collect ten box events are explained in this link.

Have at it!

The last line is hilarious... Thanks for making me spit coffee all over my computer screen and getting it up my nose! You've made my Friday :)

Web323
04-26-2013, 07:13 AM
I have open 120 boxes and stuck at 9 for 2 days. Out of the 120 opens I got the following:

9 Chips
35 Concrete
20 500X Valor
36 Cash
20 wrothless units

Emerald_
04-26-2013, 07:55 AM
I see everyone on here posting(this thread and a few others) 500X Valor prizes, I won about 15 Valor prizes and all mine were 300X. Anyone else get any 300X?

Tournai
04-26-2013, 08:12 AM
I see everyone on here posting(this thread and a few others) 500X Valor prizes, I won about 15 Valor prizes and all mine were 300X. Anyone else get any 300X?

level ralated!

Hotlips
04-26-2013, 08:19 AM
You should invest it well on the LTQ then box event. It's more worth it !

CJ54
04-26-2013, 08:19 AM

GREE thanks you for your hard earned cash and won't respond to any criticism. Now please bend over some more as GREE wants to see if they can extract more from you.

We actually replaced the grunts with concrete in that part of the loot table for more powerful tiers, specifically because it was more useful. The original idea was to have something "utility" in that slot, although there's not a lot that fits that description properly at higher levels/longer times played.

That being the case, and no promises on this but I am asking, what would you rather have there?

Durt McGurt
04-26-2013, 08:28 AM
We actually replaced the grunts with concrete in that part of the loot table for more powerful tiers, specifically because it was more useful. The original idea was to have something "utility" in that slot, although there's not a lot that fits that description properly at higher levels/longer times played.

That being the case, and no promises on this but I am asking, what would you rather have there?

The 10th chip.

Dutchie
04-26-2013, 08:43 AM

I thought Tournai's idea of a level 10 wall was good but maybe that is too difficult as this is a faction item. Increase the amount of concrete would be better than a solitary lump which feels like you are getting hit with when received, especially when one used gold.

Here are a list of other "utilities" -

1. Gold... Yes, you can reward players with gold. You have done in the past to all or some in specific circumstances ;P
2. Instant building upgrade/complete upgrade.
3. Energy/Stamina refill
4. My least favourite... more concrete (at least 5 or 10)

I won't hold my breath but thank you for at least trying...

Brady
04-26-2013, 09:06 AM
Got 10 the last 2 events! NO GOLD SPENT!! And i'm not a lucky fellow!!

scurvynaive
04-26-2013, 09:17 AM
I thought Tournai's idea of a level 10 wall was good but maybe that is too difficult as this is a faction item. Increase the amount of concrete would be better than a solitary lump which feels like you are getting hit with when received, especially when one used gold.

Here are a list of other "utilities" -

1. Gold... Yes, you can reward players with gold. You have done in the past to all or some in specific circumstances ;P
2. Instant building upgrade/complete upgrade.
3. Energy/Stamina refill
4. My least favourite... more concrete (at least 5 or 10)

I won't hold my breath but thank you for at least trying...

I like number 2 but an instant upgrade is probably too powerful. For balance purposes I think instead of instant it should be a time reduction, maybe scaled to level like other chest items so a llp might get 1 hour reduction and a hlp might get as much as 5 or 10 hours.

Emerald_
04-26-2013, 09:18 AM
level ralated!

It seems you are correct, if I'm reading CJ54's reply correctly.

Dutchie
04-26-2013, 09:41 AM
It seems you are correct, if I'm reading CJ54's reply correctly.

You are indeed correct.

@scurvynaive - Yes, you are right... Thank you for your input.

Muse_boa
04-26-2013, 09:53 AM

Sounds good to me, maybe replace it with an ally.
Stuck on 8 also, frustrating

Dutchie
04-26-2013, 09:58 AM
Sounds good to me, maybe replace it with an ally.
Stuck on 8 also, frustrating

LOL

Ally = grunt... GREE removed it because everyone complained about them... apart from you of course :)

KFH
04-26-2013, 10:22 AM

GREE thanks you for your hard earned cash and won't respond to any criticism. Now please bend over some more as GREE wants to see if they can extract more from you.Last box event i did three gold refills for three grunts, last time I would spend gold on something that isn't a sure thing.

Muse_boa
04-26-2013, 10:29 AM
LOL

Ally = grunt... GREE removed it because everyone complained about them... apart from you of course :)
Lol, Shall i ask gree if the ally can please come back as the so much loved reward

ppownage
04-26-2013, 11:34 AM

a chip -.-

her122
04-26-2013, 11:46 AM
I like the gold idea. I would take 1 gold over 1 concrete any date. AND it wouldn't be quite as bad when you spent 15 gold and got one back. I think more would be willing to spend on that. Gree makes money when we spend money, many would spend money if we chanced getting even a small fraction back.

JCL
04-26-2013, 12:07 PM
I like Dutchie's suggestions. Maybe do a time based prize for "utility" which rewards frequent players. Maybe a 2X time period (e.g. all cash buildings pay double for 24 hours). There are so many better things than "donating another 75k brick" that dominated our faction's forum. I would have spent gold, but like a previous poster, I got burned on the last one. I had 9, used gold to get 10th, and ended up with $50k in cash which is easy to get in about 40 seconds of rival list scanning and 2-3 raids.

I used all cash opens, got first 6 chips in first 2 days with maybe 14 opens total. Last 48 hours I did at least 35 opens with 0 chips. Statistically speaking, this is an anomaly unless you're purposely reducing the odds for a "single chip" based upon a players current chip balance. This isn't "luck". It's rigging it. When I play black jack in Vegas, my odds are the same if I have $25, or $2500 on the table.

WI(AusNz)
04-27-2013, 04:14 AM
I like the gold idea. I would take 1 gold over 1 concrete any date. AND it wouldn't be quite as bad when you spent 15 gold and got one back. I think more would be willing to spend on that. Gree makes money when we spend money, many would spend money if we chanced getting even a small fraction back.
1 gold is a little lame, what about 5 gold? At least this is 1/3 your money back considering a lot of people pump gold into this event anyway. By the way, further to my earlier post of being very depressed stuck on 9 chips and spending 200 gold, i got the 10th chip with another 100 gold spent (300 gold in total). I was down to my last role of the dice. While i was successful in this event, it I will still keep away from them in future. I only persisted this time as i was too far down the rabbit hole and had a clear budget.