PDA

View Full Version : 20% gold! Really!!

CasualPlayer
04-26-2013, 02:18 AM
Gree have missed a trick here. They should have gone in with a 40% sale as I know of several heavy gold spenders including myself who will not be buying gold due to the new bonus programme, poor customer service, hacker factions and players etc etc etc.

However, a 40% sale as a gesture of goodwill may have convinced some players to buy.

I ask Gree to look at changing the sale for the benefit of themselves as they are losing a lot of players after Ireland.

-TANGO-
04-26-2013, 02:27 AM
I understand your point my friend but your going to buy it anyway aren't you?

Therein lies the problem.

Aidan
04-26-2013, 02:45 AM
I'm sure GREE had done their analysis and came to the conclusion that not only 20% will not hurt their profit but will even increase it.

GREE knows their customer and you more than you know yourself. Lol.

Dutchie
04-26-2013, 02:59 AM
I'm sure GREE had done their analysis and came to the conclusion that not only 20% will not hurt their profit but will even increase it.

GREE knows their customer and you more than you know yourself. Lol.

Hahahahaha.... sooooo true!

-TANGO-
04-26-2013, 03:59 AM
This is you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZrgxHvNNUc

Poopenshire
04-26-2013, 04:03 AM
Hey, this is usualy my thread! But your right.

CasualPlayer
04-26-2013, 04:44 AM
Nope, I have my gold already thanks but I would have some more.......

Will know soon enough if the gold is still flowing when the WD event kicks off.

The difference now is more or less every gold player knows about all the issues discussed in this forum due to the factions.

Some have been ripped off with not knowing about the bonus programme and some weren't aware how bad the hacking really is.

Either way I will continue to play but not as much gold

SGT Rud
04-26-2013, 05:23 AM
All the normal gold buying people will still buy their gold. If there was a 40% sale, I just might have bought. But then, I like my free game. Its your choice to buy or not to buy. If you didn't know about a gold program, but you planned on being a heavy gold spender, its your own fault for not looking under the hood when you bought the car. I am not about to invest into a product unless I know exactly what I am getting. I see people on here all the time asking last weeks question, should have done a search.

Gpzoon
04-26-2013, 07:05 AM
It's sad admitting it but the true winners game are the no-gold spenders. They win twice. Perhaps am a moderate gold spender and it is like a drug. U start buying the first banck of gold to end up with 5 vaults of gold liking the idea Gree is gonna put you in the gold bonus program.
At the end is just a way to through out money, not true prize or reward only ingame volatile units. But Gree knows very well that even nagging we'll spend our money only to see our avatar stronger than others....

Puutie
04-26-2013, 07:29 AM
May have to snag some myself even. Woke up with 39 gold instead of almost 300? Made no sense and really disappointing right before event kicks off.