PDA

View Full Version : Your Crime City Wishlist for GREE

BigMoney
04-26-2013, 02:15 AM
I haven't seen any topics like this before, so I figured I'd make a topic about things you hope to see from GREE, barring obvious things they probably have little to no control over (like faster response times to support tickets, etc).

What would you like to see from GREE? Better common items in loot crates? Event items with a particular modifier? Things of that nature.

I'll start with mine:

Since it seems like LTQs might be coming to Crime City soon, I'd like to see more/different boss tiers for level 100+. Since LTQs seem to be meant to encourage players to level up, why not remove a big factor that encourages them to stay low-leveled (i.e. boss events)? This one makes particularly little business sense to me anyway-- there are only a handful of players than can kill the Tier 5 boss with a reasonable amount of gold. I'm sure GREE would make more money on gold from players spending ~500 gold or whatever to kill the boss 40 times than they would from 50 different players spending 10 gold each to kill the boss one additional time.

[i]tl;dr: I think there should be more reasonable boss tiers after level 100, especially if LTQs come and making camping unviable. What do you want to see from GREE?

bald zeemer
04-26-2013, 02:54 AM
1. Fix both the robbery glitches.
2. More hood expansions
3. LE buildings (both MW style, and more gold holiday buildings)
4. Bring back PvP tournaments
5. Change the gold bonus program rules back to what they used to be (actually, this should be #1)
6. Make syndicate prizes comparable to what MW and KA are getting. On a similar vein, ensure that the LTQ prizes are also on the same level as the other games.
7. Bring back turf war events
8. MW-style respect items (once they're sure they've fixed the RP hacking problem)

Bala82
04-26-2013, 03:12 AM
1. Limited Edition cash buildings ( Like MW each one cost in game cash not gold)
2. Would also love respect buildings ( building that payout respect)
3. Bring back PvP tournaments
4. Cash non consumable explosive to go along with respect explosive (obvious less stats )
5. Better Scratcher items ( Create tier system like boss event for Scratcher items)
6. Random Gold for Loyal players ( MW awards 50-100 Gold every month for regular player)
7. More hood expansion
8. Raise mafia cap so if you Level 110 you can use 550 mafia instead 500

michelle.
04-26-2013, 03:32 AM
Top #1 for android users is: the :when you attack or Robb a player in your rivial
The defense number is of any were from 3 to 10k difference. This has been a serious problem in the battles and PvP events and just in general robbing and attacking rivials.
I have put in several tickets for this over the past 6 months with not help or conclusion on
when it will be fixed.
Please fix, its becoming more and more frustrating as the syndicate wars are going on.
Thanks

moocow
04-26-2013, 03:56 AM
1. Add grass
2. Add water

OMD73
04-26-2013, 03:58 AM
Rewards for high level players - crime city is the only game I have come across where a player is adversely effected by levelling up. No advantage to it at all. Start with:
1. Boss events - these should be easier for high level players not harder (a whole revamp of the tier structure)
2. Lock boxes - again odds should be improved the higher your level.

LucaLuca
04-26-2013, 04:26 AM
1. Make building upgrade costs viewable even when currently upgrading.
2. Mix up Syndicate Events, do PvP, turf wars, etc.
3. Add more buildings. There are tons in the maps already designed. It would be cool to be able to build some of them in your hood.
4. Make inventory sortable for A or D. Having it able to show which weapons are brought into battle (top 500 assuming no mods) would be nice.
5. Take donation alerts out of the forum and put into a seperate tab.

sister morphine
04-26-2013, 04:32 AM
1. Most definitely a restoration of the previous bonus scheme rules, including the provision for cross-game purchases on the same device. I'm sure even the plutocrats of Fight Club, FUN etc don't like them but for the vast majority who can't spend money like water (particularly those who play more than one game) its just becoming impossible. The game is already over-dominated by the small number of super rich players. If the majority start thinking why bother, gold sales are likely to decline.

2. Boss events are too easy for low level campers, and too hard for players above level 100 (unless again, money is no object). That needs correcting.

3. There should be an even chance of getting high level scratcher items regardless of a player's stats. I'm convinced the chances of getting a six item prize are considerably higher for those with low stats. Apart from hackers everybody I've encountered with a Fire Monster etc has had really poor stats.

4. How about a small gold reward for a successful reporting of a hacker? Obviously to deter frivolous tickets there might need to be some penalty for those who continually send in reports against any player who has better stats

5. The scratcher prizes (and PvP loot items) need revising due to stat inflation elsewhere in the game. Or maybe they should be tiered so higher level players receive items that aren't just so much trash once your stats hit a certain level.

Jazza
04-26-2013, 04:52 AM
Syndicate Store.

Now that syndicates are starting to max out bonuses, we need something else to aim for and spend our cash on after bonuses.

Have 3 tiers of item, low lvl ( $500 million ) medium level ( $5 billion) and high level ( $50 billion ) Items available from beginning to end of each war, and are given to each member of the syndicate when purchased

Luciferianism
04-26-2013, 05:16 AM
Revise scratchers- when they started 3x was the same as a top tier RP item, they need to be improved in line with inflation of stats.

Run PVP events again

STOP PUNISHING HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS IN BOSSES AND MAJOR WAR EVENTS. How is it fair that long term players of level 200+ who have invested over a year of time and a lot of money into the game have a point average of 300 when newly created characters can beat 50 bosses and score 400-500 points each fight win in wars?

BigMoney
04-26-2013, 05:21 AM
Lots of good suggestions in this topic so far.

Top #1 for android users is: the :when you attack or Robb a player in your rivial
The defense number is of any were from 3 to 10k difference. This has been a serious problem in the battles and PvP events and just in general robbing and attacking rivials.
I have put in several tickets for this over the past 6 months with not help or conclusion on
when it will be fixed.
Please fix, its becoming more and more frustrating as the syndicate wars are going on.
Thanks

Have you downloaded the latest update? I'm talking about the one that lists all your bonuses and modifiers in your profile, etc. It seems fixed to me, or at least a lot better. The only discrepancy I see now is due to players who have high level defense buildings, which falsely inflates the profile defense stat (this is a problem that likely can't be fixed with a simple update). But I prefer that they overestimate defenses rather than underestimate them.

the_brein
04-26-2013, 05:37 AM
1. LE gold buildings
2. Sortable equipment lists
3. A mechanism to easily identify what equipment is used in battle by current mafia count. For example, different color text for items used during battle
4. Refresh option in the syndicate forums. Or auto refresh.

lucky83
04-26-2013, 05:38 AM
BigM, i have the latest update and have noticed differences as big as 30k. You are quite lucky if the update helped you, because it did nothing for me. I attack people with about 100k d from looking at their stats and all of a sudden they have over 130k? Significant difference, at least if you ask me........

The Billionaire
04-26-2013, 06:21 AM
We did this a while back but it's always worth another try. Here's the list

So, Dreno33 started a very interesting thread which became a sticky called "What do YOU want to see in Crime City".

There were many great posts and the results from the poll is as follows:
Areas = 0.83%
Decorations = 5.83%
Buildings = 48.33%
Equipment = 31.67%
Goals & Jobs = 10.83%

CCM posted on the thread last night that he's in the process of turning it into a presentation which he will link to the thread once he's completed it. He also said...."PS, my presentations aren't really that cool." We'll look forward to seeing it CCM.

So i thought i would go through the thread and make a quick summary of everything that was suggested. Also CCM can have a read and check he hasn't left anything out of his presentation.

Enjoy :) and lets hope as much as possible gets implemented over the coming months. Well done guys & girls.

Below is a list of what YOU want to see in Crime City. (Apologies if i missed anything.)

Funzio

Funzio encouraging good hood development.
Android and IOS get all content at the same time.
Get rid of cheaters from the game.Improvements made
A confirmation pop-up before spending gold.
For the long serving forum members to be listened too. After all we are your most knowledgable customers.

Player Stats Page

Break it down a bit more to show the following - # of guns, # of melee, # of explosives, # of armor & # of vehicles.
A "Hood Established" date on the stats page.
A stat for "Money lost to attacks and robberies to date".

Menu Page

Swap the "Add Funds" button and the "News" button.
Some sort of "Notes" button where players can mark their rivals and take notes on them.
Attack and Rob buttons on the news feed list for rivals that were unsuccessful in beating you.

Attack & Defense Stats

True defensive readout for both attack defense and rob defense stats.

Mafia

Some sort of "Friends" mob list so we can add our most visited hoods to it.
Some sort of search option for our mob lists.

Jobs & Goals

Better farmable loot from jobs.Implemented (Release Date anyone??)
Drop rates for loot gets better in areas if you level them up.
Epic Goals that take a lengthly amount of time to complete.
A "Ranking System" like they have in Modern War.

Events

Regular PvP Tournament's, fortnightly or monthly.Implemented
Regular Robbery Tournament's, fortnightly or monthly.
Gold needed for time reset should be reduced as time passes.
Rolling events.Implemented
A way to win gold through the scratchers once in a while as a limited offer.
A way to win gold as a limited item for an event of some type.
Add more strategy into the events.Implemented
Ability to open event boxes with RP points.
EPIC Boss event like in Modern War. Implemented on the 17/08/12 Make event loot more powerful. (500 RP!!! why the drop to 300 in the latest event)
Instead of a "better luck next time" message players should collect "Event Points" which they get to spend on a choice of bonus equipment in the 24hr period after an event has ended.
Events should be advertised 24hr before they start.
Every player should start with 10 boxes at the start of the event.
Run the events for the advertised time. 1 week consists of 7 x 24hr days!
More defensive Event prizes and bonuses.Implemented
Event box drop rate increased especially from PvP Implemented

Respect Points

A higher/fourth tier of respect items, including a respect explosive.Implemented
More defensive RP guns and cars.Implemented
Double RP weekends.
The type of loot and the amount of RP's earnt from PvP and robberies should relate to the defense stat of the rival. The stronger the rival the more respect/better loot.
Mix up the type of events being released and slow down the pace of them a little bit. We've only had one PvP event and no robbery event. The rest had all been 10th item events.Event formats have changed

In Game Cash

Make in game cash more meaningful.Implemented
Be able to withdraw instantly from the bank instead of the "Need More Money" option popping up.

Game Levels & Expansions

Expansions past the 30th expansion Maximum.
More levels past the 200 mark.Implemented

Buildings

Need more money buildings! So we can keep economists busy.
More buildings at the higher levels
Defense buildings not be labeled as worthless, and the way they work toward direct attacks needs to DRASTICALLY change.
Players should be able to upgrade money buildings and defence buildings at the same time.
Power Buildings which boost Guns,Armor,Explosives,Vehicles and Melee.
Buildings we can purchase with respect points.
Buildings that generate respect points and defense buildings produce respect for successfully defending your hood.
A building that produces gold.
More money back when we sell buildings.
Factory buildings that boost equipment stats or have the ability to upgrade equipment.
Upgrade times and amounts displayed for all buildings while upgrading another building.
We would like to see more buildings from the map areas introduced into the store. You can never have to many buildings to choose from.

Suggested Buildings

Shooting Range
Boxing Ring
Lawyers Office
Chop Shop
Court House
Coffee Shop
Supermarket
Gym
Bomb Making Factory

Decorations

Lots more decorations. Walls, grass, steel fences
The ability to display our vehicles in our hood.
On the iPad, other peoples hood decorations aren’t showing. Only buildings are visible.

Inventory

Better organised inventory's. Players should have the ability to sort attack and defense items from strongest to weakest.
Mob Market where you can sell items from your inventory.

Equipment

They should have a jet equivalent for each category costing around $84M each.
More high-end CASH equipment.Implemented
Better in game money equipment worth buying at all levels.
Have an "Armory" tab that players can move their unwanted equipment into.
Players should be able to sell their equipment.
RP explosive weapons.Implemented
The abilty to make explosives non consumable (Bomb Making Factory)

The Billionaire
04-26-2013, 06:28 AM
As you can see quite a lot of things have been implemented so well done Gree

(CK) EL
04-26-2013, 06:33 AM
ok... here we go again..

rotate your hood
Copy.. paste decorations to your hood (i need ages to add 50 trees in my hood)
The ability to add a note or a mark on a rival that will be visible in rival's list.
make the syndicate of each player vilible in rival's list e.g ..."FCS" (CK) EL
Short the inventory by category and by stats and make clear what items we bring in battle (that way we wont have to keep spreadsheets)
give value to attack/defence skill points... make them a modifier of eg 0.05%
improve the scratcher's prizes
more pvp goals as thug lives (with better rewards of course)

not that i have much hope of course

Spartacus18888
04-26-2013, 06:52 AM
The first has to be to stop the Hackers building multiple buildings.....got 1 today building 23 (twenty three) was he brazen with it - ohh yeah he attacked me during the build!!!

kinda makes you see how people have IPH's of over 500K on level 60........Stats off the charts....

cracker (ECC)
04-26-2013, 06:53 AM
The ability to park cars on streets in your hood, the risk/reward being minor damage/steal/use of explosives to torch.

sister morphine
04-26-2013, 07:03 AM
I'm not keen on the idea of having syndicates stuck up on the rivals. Some players have already changed their name to include a syn tag; others might like to keep their choice under wraps. For myself I'm happy to tell anybody who asks which syndicate I'm with in game, but not have to it involuntarily advertised by default.

Was a bit rushed last post, so will add here again a request for a favourites section in the mob list to avoid having to trawl through page after page to find a friend added way back

AliKat
04-26-2013, 07:41 AM
A place to move buildings to while redesigning hoods... Once you log out it reverts back to how it was if you didn't place all buildings in viable areas...

Being able to search through mafia members by name

panty sniffer
04-26-2013, 09:10 AM
- Correct the newspaper so I can see all the text posted on my wall from other players. I can't read, or tap on people's txt to view the entire message. "applies to small screen size phone, android"

-Separate forum syndicate alerts from player messages somehow. Very spammy.

- Ability to sell or drop equipment I no longer use. Or maybe the things I don't use can be what another player gets if I'm defeated in an attack. just so my inventory isn't ful of useless crap.

jobadass
04-26-2013, 09:18 AM
Too many wishes to post, ill choose an easy one:

Make bonuses and modifiers work in Boss events....they do in MW.

Dipstik
04-26-2013, 09:45 AM
Bring back Payam.

MediumRawr
04-26-2013, 10:03 AM
I want more options when building hood,

Water
Gravel
Road (build parking lots and such :P)

Bala82
04-26-2013, 10:06 AM
I want more options when building hood,

Water
Gravel
Road (build parking lots and such :P)

Why would you want build on water ?

sister morphine
04-26-2013, 10:21 AM
Besides pure decor, how about a boat hire for a lake in a park, or docks (a traditional mafia haunt), a toll bridge. Loads of options

sister morphine
04-26-2013, 10:23 AM
I changed number one to fix the f@!#фᎭ building timer

younguns44
04-26-2013, 10:55 AM
before any more buildings or decorations they have to expand hood past 30!

(CK) EL
04-26-2013, 11:37 AM
One more suggestion...
A refresh button when u r in rival's hood... u should be able to press it once per 2 min and u ll see rival's hood ..refreshed

That simple thing would be a game changer. Players could really camp in rival's hood for hours and would make the game more imtresting

*it would be nice to know if CJ is reading this thread

Fatherllama
04-26-2013, 11:39 AM
A comprehensive overhaul of the game's resource system such that everything you can do with gold, you can do with cash. Gold becomes, instead, a method of getting things done faster and providing cosmetic upgrades. People will still buy gold, but it would become a stronger, more competitive, and more equitable game. Game is generally fine aside from that, although technical issues could always be cleaned up, as well as a more robust support infrastructure.

bimmer kid
04-26-2013, 11:48 AM
^^^ such a good idea. always wandered why they couldnt add a cash option when doing HP refills for boss/wars. make it cost like 1-5mil or something, so that you actually have to earn the refill. so that free players can actually participate with gold players..

bru747
04-26-2013, 12:11 PM
Many great thoughts in this thread! I am glad to play alongside great thinkers.
It has not been stated: new bonuses prior to each war!

Dipstik
04-26-2013, 12:25 PM
I am glad to play alongside great thinkers.

Plato... Aquinas... Locke... and Bala. You must be new here.

PuckinWebGuy
04-26-2013, 12:29 PM
Fix hackers and cheaters
No more enhanced bikes

The order of these depends on which event is currently going on...

OneHoop
04-26-2013, 02:39 PM
Delete time hackers' hoods, disband syndicates they've contributed to.

Sortable mafia lists by name, level, mafia. Sortable equipment inventories by name, attack, defense, number.

Day/Night views of hoods relating to their time zone.

Spending too much time in someone's hood leads to a chance of a defensive retaliatory attack. No banking unless you're in your own hood.

More hood expansions with a limit on one side set by a waterfront with piers and water-specific money buildings, unlimited hood expansions on the other side. Rotatable hoods. More trees.

M@

kovi_74
04-27-2013, 05:04 AM
It would be nice if the Syndicate wars had no gold option. This would truly promote good organization and tactics from a syndicate instead of purely being all about the amount of gold used.
I realize GREE would not make as much income, but if something is fun the income will come!

lucky83
04-27-2013, 05:11 AM
It would be nice if the Syndicate wars had no gold option. This would truly promote good organization and tactics from a syndicate instead of purely being all about the amount of gold used.
I realize GREE would not make as much income, but if something is fun the income will come!

I haven't read all the propositions in this thread but I am 100% sure that this is the best proposition in here. Well spoken!

Ak Killah
04-27-2013, 05:15 AM
Get rid of these bloody hackers, I don't care how cj window dresses it and gives GREE pathetic excuses this game is flooding full of cheats and hackers, and nothing is done about it. I'm tired of hearing your rhetoric about the majority of reports are false. Tell be how a lvl 50 with a casino, palm hotel, gents club and office building not be a hacker, why do 100s of respect cheats and cash cheats still plague the game and deny legitimate players and syndicates their rightful chance to compete at a lvl playing field. Focus on this problem instead of lining your pockets with these crappy auction events.

OBAMASMAMA
04-27-2013, 05:45 AM
How about health regeneration!!!!

OBAMASMAMA
04-27-2013, 05:50 AM
Or unit buildings. Most high lvl players have ayndicye with all bonuses so they only need small amounts of $ to donate. I have almost a billion and I have nothin to do with it so... Yeah

Dennis B
04-27-2013, 06:08 AM
Get me into the Bonus Program please. Have been waiting 11 days for an answer about my 1000 dollar bonus for April..

sir don john
04-27-2013, 06:17 AM
Mafia id 661 300 199

I made Syndicate 136221420 Robin Hood
Put 9 million in to it some people put billions in to theirs
Try the make it more interesting to him I made him leader
He stopped playing
I still an officer
4 over players
Put can not build safe houses or buy anything

If leader gets sick goes in to hospital every one losses there money

The only option is leave and join another Syndicate
They have made me an officer and its worth about the same

So in future updates can you let officer buy
Over members vote to make leader
Donate gold to Syndicate
Give over member’s cash or gold
Ie I got 5 gold another got 5 gold another got 5 gold
We all put in the Syndicate for a health to attack again

sister morphine
04-27-2013, 06:33 AM
I like the idea but it's unworkable. The huge gold spenders would simply buy superiority elsewhere. Maybe a strict limit on the amount that can be spent on a battle would level things up a bit; making participation by syn members more important than how much $$ they can dump (especially perhaps if the limit was placed on how much can be spent per member per battle)

bald zeemer
04-27-2013, 07:31 AM
Get me into the Bonus Program please. Have been waiting 11 days for an answer about my 1000 dollar bonus for April..

Don't fret, you'll find out on (well, from) 01 May. Your bonus will be anything from Gree randomly deleting your account up to infinite free gold. All part of the excitement of the new program!

Seriously (although my tongue was only halfway in my cheek) as long as you have a ticket asking to be a part of the program you're as set as you'll get. Don't expect timely and effective customer service just because you're spending cash, it doesn't happen.

Dennis B
04-27-2013, 07:43 AM
Don't fret, you'll find out on (well, from) 01 May. Your bonus will be anything from Gree randomly deleting your account up to infinite free gold. All part of the excitement of the new program!

Seriously (although my tongue was only halfway in my cheek) as long as you have a ticket asking to be a part of the program you're as set as you'll get. Don't expect timely and effective customer service just because you're spending cash, it doesn't happen.

Yeah, thanks Bald.

I am just a bit unpatience, got an automatic reply that my request has been send to a "specialist". That was a week ago. But you are right, no guarantee that I get faster respond even though I spend money on this game.

Steve0
04-27-2013, 11:53 AM
1, Fix robbing glitch
2, Fix the lag that happens when you visit or add some one to your mob.

Senator McCarthy
04-27-2013, 12:16 PM
I would love to be able to buy and sell weapons to other players or gree could create weapons exchange program where we can sell weapons back to gree at a discount or old respect weapons at a reduced respect points.

They allow us to sell buildings... why not weapons?

erik41141
04-27-2013, 12:37 PM
Personally i would not allow people to sell weapons because thats one of the clearest ways to see hackers. Cant really get rid of your 400x doomsday frags so your gonna get reported eveuntially. On that note

All i want for Gree is to make a formal post/thread addressing how players should go about reporting hackers in an official manner. Ex. Get screenshots or make a post on the hackers wall, etc. We have a large community of active legit players, why not utilize the free labor Gree?

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
04-27-2013, 12:48 PM
1. new buildings
2. better scratcher prizes
3. better support system for tickets
4. fixing robber glitch and building timer glitch
5. bringing back the old gold bonus program

the_brein
04-27-2013, 02:13 PM
Here's a weird one...
Selling your equipment would benefit cheaters a lot. Instead, how about making the equipment you don't bring in to battle consumable? The only problem I see is it would probably be a glitchy implementation.

Plux
04-27-2013, 02:17 PM
Would be nice to see Limited Time Quests on Crime City. My suggestion box ideas last year hopefully helped a little.

Senator McCarthy
04-27-2013, 03:01 PM
I also would like to reconfigure my skill points. I have 120 stamina but want more. I have way too much energy 3,100.

KYXR
04-27-2013, 05:28 PM
Alright, so I would first say changing your name in game should be enabled. Secondly, you should be able to change the stone to grass or w/e, so basically more design options. Thirdly, syndicate advertising for maybe 15 gold like the VIP status that is currently available. I would also like to point out how annoying the syndicate invite code is especially when you have more than one member of your mafia that you would like to invite, so I would suggest maybe allowing players to pick from there mafia list while also having the invite code available.

budman68
04-27-2013, 05:45 PM
Fixing their time issues. I keep losing time on my collections because Gree is too cheap to replace the cmos battery in their motherboard. Here is a quarter. I will donate it to the cause.

BigMoney
04-27-2013, 06:06 PM
Here's a weird one...
Selling your equipment would benefit cheaters a lot. Instead, how about making the equipment you don't bring in to battle consumable? The only problem I see is it would probably be a glitchy implementation.

How would this benefit anyone? This is a terrible idea, if only for the fact that many of the maps require low/obsolete items and that would be so annoying having to replace them just to complete maps. E.g. I'm below level 100 but have been farming TLCs on Cartel Compound, and one of the missions requires something like 39 Machine Guns (5/13). I don't bring Machine Guns into battle, but I would be annoyed having to pay millions each time I want to complete a job. This sort of implementation would ironically hurt strong gold players with weak IPH hoods. Don't see why GREE would ever want to do that. I still don't even see how making it consumable would benefit anyone anyway, other than to discourage robs, attacks, etc. Most people want to be able to sell their equipment to recoup sunken costs on the poor decisions they made earlier in the game. I don't know how I feel about that, as it could greatly swing the amount of competitiveness in the game.

MkyNice
04-27-2013, 08:14 PM
better guns
cheap respect weapons
more def buildings
use our hench men for something

(CCK) Cam
04-28-2013, 07:39 AM
1. Limited Edition cash buildings ( Like MW each one cost in game cash not gold)
2. Would also love respect buildings ( building that payout respect)
3. Bring back PvP tournaments
4. Cash non consumable explosive to go along with respect explosive (obvious less stats )
5. Better Scratcher items ( Create tier system like boss event for Scratcher items)
6. Random Gold for Loyal players ( MW awards 50-100 Gold every month for regular player)
7. More hood expansion
8. Raise mafia cap so if you are Level 110 you can use 550 mafia instead 500
9. Make weapons stronger (not gold)
10. A special weapon for people who have been playing a long time
11. Don't give XP points to people in syndicate for attacking someone, campers don't like XP

(CCK) Cam
04-28-2013, 07:40 AM
12. Don't make the henchmen cost 17 gold. It should be 5. (or zero)

(CCK) Cam
04-28-2013, 07:41 AM
13. Make us able to sell our weak items like the Pistol. They only give you 1 attack.

(CCK) Cam
04-28-2013, 07:43 AM
14. Make it cost less gold to change our name, it used to be free.

the_brein
04-28-2013, 04:24 PM
How about drop down menus instead of icons for some of the items. I mean we could tuck away the map, news, and syndicate icons.

Screen real estate is critical. Granted, it's working just fine now, but I think many people could appreciate this.

panty sniffer
04-28-2013, 05:37 PM
Missions aren't worth doing. They are, IMHO, very broken and there are several maps that I haven't and don't plan on ever going to.Farming explosives and vehicles with good stats is just about the only reason to do maps but even then, barely worth it. Instead of nerfing/losing the M4A1 they should have added more similarly powerful items to different missions.

- lower the amount of equipment required to accomplish missions therefore lowering the amount of money required to complete them.

- lower the amount of experience gained from missions. Experience=bad, as we all know, and is one of the main reasons I don't do missions.

- Aquiring items that can only be found in missions has somewhat been implemented already but the rewards should be more frequent percentage wise and/or more powerful. Being able to farm explosives on most maps would help. The best items often require attacking the "level's boss" so many times, for a ton of energy, and for such a low percentage chance of actually getting good equipment that it's far from worth while to do.

- Make energy bar replenish more quickly or make it possible to obtain items more easily that increase energy bar speed.

You know when lots of people prefer camping over more actively playing the game missions, something needs to be changed.

Floyd The Barber
04-28-2013, 09:17 PM
1 - First off cheaters should be deleted. A low level player with tanks, jets, or 26 million worth of respect toys isn’t a little fishy, it’s crap. Don’t slap them on the wrist. Make them start from scratch. Don’t allow selling/deleting toys or they will not be found out as cheaters. Oh…and how about using the newpaper announcements to reimburse the victims of the blatant cheaters? Why should I be punished by having to constantly replace stun grenades because some #$%@ couldn’t play by very simple rules? People will quit and play another game if they get cheated enough in here.
2 - I agree with removing the unfair penalty for higher level players on the Boss Events and I’m not even a higher level player!
3 - I believe there is a weird percentage problem in the case events that should be looked into. The odds are unacceptable. The pattern of win some the first two days then don’t win anything until the last day is obvious.
4 - Weapons upgrade or more Holiday buildings might be a decent idea, but gold, weapons factory, or respect coin buildings are just another way to water the game down.
5 - The type of loot and the amount of RP's earned from PvP and robberies should relate to the defense stat of the rival. The stronger the rival the more respect/better loot. Good Idea!
6 - Limit winning gold ideas. Sorry to the no gold players, but that’s life.
7 - I think missions are a waste and promote camping. The toys in them should promote doing them.
8 - I am fine with the weapons/explosives being hard to earn. Work for it you bums.
9 - A sortable inventory is a must.
10 - Donating gold/cash to other players or the syndicate?? There’s a way to make cheating easier!
11 - Take donation alerts out of the syndicate forum and put into a separate tab (which nobody will use).
12 - Come up with some way to level the playing field as the top teams only get stronger after each battle with the prizes and make the standings likely to become somewhat permanent.
13 - Don’t allow reconfiguring of skill points. That will water down the missions even more.
14 - Confirm gold purchases and bank withdrawals.
15 - Event crap prizes should get better as you level up. Especially if you are paying for it. What good is yet another security shotgun to a level 160+??
16 - Maybe a gold purchase should automatically enter you into the Bonus Program.
17 - What about a Seargeant-at-Arms or VP for when the leader is not available to help with the hideouts.
18 - (With a little sarcasm) How about we add more icons to the screen, so I can see less?!?
19 - How about Gree actually answer a reasonable question when submitting a ticket and not avoiding the answer.

Fatherllama (page 3) is crazy. Let’s make the game fair for everyone? As if Gree is going to say “oh…we don’t really want your money. Just play and have fun. Who wants profit anyway?”

Michelle (on the first page) is right about the Android defense numbers not being readable. And to continue that thought, the teams like MWWM changing their names makes it harder to read who is whom in the battles. I think name changing is a coward’s way of avoiding retaliation. We had a scumbag put us into battle immediately upon completion of every fight throughout the entire Marketplace event. If we had not had his crap, we would have probably done much better. Should he be allowed to come back under another name? NO WAY! If anything, make name changing 1500 gold.

the_brein
04-28-2013, 10:23 PM
Someone's upset.

sister morphine
04-30-2013, 01:00 AM
New Kingdom Age update arranges inventory in order of Attack and Defence - its not purely on either, but close enough to make things eay. Let's hope that comes to crime city ASAP. 👍👍

Fatherllama
04-30-2013, 01:11 AM
1 - First off cheaters should be deleted. A low level player with tanks, jets, or 26 million worth of respect toys isn’t a little fishy, it’s crap. Don’t slap them on the wrist. Make them start from scratch. Don’t allow selling/deleting toys or they will not be found out as cheaters. Oh…and how about using the newpaper announcements to reimburse the victims of the blatant cheaters? Why should I be punished by having to constantly replace stun grenades because some #$%@ couldn’t play by very simple rules? People will quit and play another game if they get cheated enough in here.
2 - I agree with removing the unfair penalty for higher level players on the Boss Events and I’m not even a higher level player!
3 - I believe there is a weird percentage problem in the case events that should be looked into. The odds are unacceptable. The pattern of win some the first two days then don’t win anything until the last day is obvious.
4 - Weapons upgrade or more Holiday buildings might be a decent idea, but gold, weapons factory, or respect coin buildings are just another way to water the game down.
5 - The type of loot and the amount of RP's earned from PvP and robberies should relate to the defense stat of the rival. The stronger the rival the more respect/better loot. Good Idea!
7 - I think missions are a waste and promote camping. The toys in them should promote doing them.
8 - I am fine with the weapons/explosives being hard to earn. Work for it you bums.
10 - Donating gold/cash to other players or the syndicate?? There’s a way to make cheating easier!
11 - Take donation alerts out of the syndicate forum and put into a separate tab (which nobody will use).
12 - Come up with some way to level the playing field as the top teams only get stronger after each battle with the prizes and make the standings likely to become somewhat permanent.
13 - Don’t allow reconfiguring of skill points. That will water down the missions even more.
15 - Event crap prizes should get better as you level up. Especially if you are paying for it. What good is yet another security shotgun to a level 160+??
16 - Maybe a gold purchase should automatically enter you into the Bonus Program.
17 - What about a Seargeant-at-Arms or VP for when the leader is not available to help with the hideouts.
18 - (With a little sarcasm) How about we add more icons to the screen, so I can see less?!?
19 - How about Gree actually answer a reasonable question when submitting a ticket and not avoiding the answer.

Fatherllama (page 3) is crazy. Let’s make the game fair for everyone? As if Gree is going to say “oh…we don’t really want your money. Just play and have fun. Who wants profit anyway?”

Michelle (on the first page) is right about the Android defense numbers not being readable. And to continue that thought, the teams like MWWM changing their names makes it harder to read who is whom in the battles. I think name changing is a coward’s way of avoiding retaliation. We had a scumbag put us into battle immediately upon completion of every fight throughout the entire Marketplace event. If we had not had his crap, we would have probably done much better. Should he be allowed to come back under another name? NO WAY! If anything, make name changing 1500 gold.

It worked for League of Legends, and last I checked, Riot is doing pretty godd@mn well. What Gree is doing is ultimately an unsustainable business model, and it's actually limiting profits. The system in place now is so top-heavy that it's laughable. You have a few hundred people who spend hundreds or thousands on a monthly basis, probably a few thousand that max out at $100 a month, and a whole bunch of people who spend little to nothing. They'd probably do better at this point with a $10 monthly subscription requirement.

Kylemshaw
04-30-2013, 05:10 PM
I would like to search for a rival by name. I don't know how many times I've clicked refresh looking for a rival that slipped off my news feed.

Carlos Norris
04-30-2013, 05:16 PM
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zpse3d1be12.jpg (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/qwerty9702/media/image_zpse3d1be12.jpg.html)

BigMoney
04-30-2013, 05:54 PM
I would like to search for a rival by name. I don't know how many times I've clicked refresh looking for a rival that slipped off my news feed.

Don't get me wrong, since I'm a relentless stalker, but that would just make it too easy to hound someone. Plus, a lot of time they won't show up on your rival's list because they're too beat up. If they make the mistake of attacking/robbing you, they're fair game to be stalked for as long as they are on your newsfeed, but I don't think it should be that easy to stalk someone not on your newsfeed (no matter how good their IPH is).

the_brein
04-30-2013, 06:44 PM
Don't get me wrong, since I'm a relentless stalker, but that would just make it too easy to hound someone.

Agreed. It takes skill to be a good stalker. Finding someone is part of the stalk!

sister morphine
04-30-2013, 10:47 PM
Agreed. It takes skill to be a good stalker. Finding someone is part of the stalk!
Oh yes, refreshing the rivals over and over is such an art form :eye roll:

Durzo666
05-01-2013, 09:05 PM
More hood expansions
More Buildings (gold or regular)

budman68
05-02-2013, 02:49 AM
Responding to tickets and actually fixing the glitches in the game in a timely manner. That would be toooo much to ask for though. Slap a band-aid on its behind and stat a new battle

ss30
05-02-2013, 05:29 AM
Send cash between players

New non gold buildings

Nighteg
05-02-2013, 06:26 AM
New real money building (preferably in USD). So i would collect them straight to my bank account :rolleyes:
And i want hookers! What kind of crime city is this without hookers?
And i want a personal foot massage from Gree.

bald zeemer
05-02-2013, 06:30 AM
Gree routinely offers you a self-administered massage, with a happy ending.

How are you not satisfied.

BigRob
05-06-2013, 01:29 PM
As a syndicate leader I would love to be able to see when members are online, or at the very least a "Last Logged In xx:xx:xx" feature.

LegalEagle
05-06-2013, 01:38 PM
The ability to create groups/folders/whatever for mafia, so you can separate out the ones you really care about. It's a major PITA to load multiple pages of mafia just to find a friend (and the ordering seems to jump around all the time), or to work around friends when pruning.

Gingeasian
05-06-2013, 02:33 PM
New Syndicate bonuses for those who have maxed out
new daily scratcher reward items
buildings that are build using respect and pay out respect

Kwicky
05-06-2013, 07:20 PM
Beta items are very nice and i hope to get some after their release, but why allow them in war? Players beta testing deserve a reward but adding 1000s of att/def pts to a few is unfair. So is tagging a player and landing in a top tier player's hood. Give me that glitch!! Never get robbed or attacked! Who needs defense? Or even better give me the glitch that closes my android every time you try to visit me! Its selfish not to give top tier playets free attack points, but who cares? We're all criminals

asstron
05-06-2013, 07:32 PM
I'd really like to see a feature where you can sell back items, or even just delete them. I have so many items I'd like to get rid of that do nothing but clutter up my inventory.

TZora
05-06-2013, 08:50 PM
I'd really like to see a feature where you can sell back items, or even just delete them. I have so many items I'd like to get rid of that do nothing but clutter up my inventory.
+1 .. any items that don't help, u should be able to sell them :)

grumpster
05-07-2013, 05:45 AM
1. Boss events are way way too easy for low level campers ... it should be reversed easier to kill at higher lvl ... this will cause them to want to gain some lvl's
2. the health regen during wars should be alot quicker ... like 10x quicker to give us broke peeps a chance to battle more ,,, trust me it wont stop the gold players from cheating or buying gold in fact it may cause them to buy more to stay up ... lol

iamM
05-07-2013, 06:18 AM
On kindle fire i cant donate cash/bricks to my syndicate.

Anyone know a workaround? The keyboard pops up to type it in and never hides again so cant see the donate button to press it.
Cant make new thread(assuming too new a user) so posted here... not a new feature but please fix this.

asstron
05-07-2013, 03:08 PM
1. Boss events are way way too easy for low level campers ... it should be reversed easier to kill at higher lvl ... this will cause them to want to gain some lvl's
2. the health regen during wars should be alot quicker ... like 10x quicker to give us broke peeps a chance to battle more ,,, trust me it wont stop the gold players from cheating or buying gold in fact it may cause them to buy more to stay up ... lol

I really like your first point. I've read more than a few times that there is 0 incentive to level up, and that its almost a punishment to level up in this game. For me, I leveled in a bubble outside of all this great information, and used a mmo mindset that it was a good thing to be higher level. When I just participated in my first syndicate battle, I was rudely awakened.