PDA

View Full Version : 100 Gems - How Would You Spend them?

deathexe
04-25-2013, 11:30 PM
Hey there fellow knights!

I've been in a dilemma lately. So here's the deal, I've managed to hoard a total of 104 gems. So I was wondering, what's the best way you would spend them? With the advent of the dark prince's chest and the nerfing of the percentages, would you still buy them or spend them elsewhere? I'd very much want to hear your views. Maybe the new forum members would be able to learn as well.

Many thanks!

starkthunder
04-26-2013, 03:45 AM
DON'T use them on the chest. I would say upgrade some smiths to max or training grounds to max

RadLonghammer
04-26-2013, 06:18 AM
I'd say this is a very situationally dependent question. For example:

If you are feeling limited by having only 3 armories, 20 gems would be well spent adding a fourth.

If gold production seems low, a player could use gems to get some of his Training Fields up to Level 3, which can only be done with gems.

New boss just came out and you REALLY want to craft the plus version of his armor? Well, you could risk Dark Prince's Keys for Nemesis armor (always a gamble), OR you could summon the boss at the stone 9 times for 99 gems after beating the Boss only 34 times, and be one of the FIRST in the game to craft Weekly Boss Armor+.

Maybe someone who is farming Evil Jewels from the Dark Prince could spend 5 gems a shot to revive his Knights, and rack up jewels that much faster.

I'm curious how long it took to rack up those 104 gems, and if you're taking full advantage of the free gem offers. If you knew you'd have another 104 next week, would it change how you spent them?

deathexe
04-26-2013, 06:49 AM
I'd say this is a very situationally dependent question. For example:

If you are feeling limited by having only 3 armories, 20 gems would be well spent adding a fourth.

If gold production seems low, a player could use gems to get some of his Training Fields up to Level 3, which can only be done with gems.

New boss just came out and you REALLY want to craft the plus version of his armor? Well, you could risk Dark Prince's Keys for Nemesis armor (always a gamble), OR you could summon the boss at the stone 9 times for 99 gems after beating the Boss only 34 times, and be one of the FIRST in the game to craft Weekly Boss Armor+.

Maybe someone who is farming Evil Jewels from the Dark Prince could spend 5 gems a shot to revive his Knights, and rack up jewels that much faster.

I'm curious how long it took to rack up those 104 gems, and if you're taking full advantage of the free gem offers. If you knew you'd have another 104 next week, would it change how you spent them?

I'm currently inclined to get a fourth armorsmith, seems the most attractive.

As to how long I took to rack up the 104 gems, I started playing since Hippolyta the Huntress, which was about 8 bosses ago. I only spent 10 gems my entire game life. So I took around 40 days to get 114 gems I guess?

RadLonghammer
04-26-2013, 07:05 AM
I'm currently inclined to get a fourth armorsmith, seems the most attractive.

As to how long I took to rack up the 104 gems, I started playing since Hippolyta the Huntress, which was about 8 bosses ago. I only spent 10 gems my entire game life. So I took around 40 days to get 114 gems I guess?

Holy COW!!! That should NOT be the case.

Are you taking advantage of any of the free gem offers?

deathexe
04-26-2013, 07:14 AM
Holy COW!!! That should NOT be the case.

Are you taking advantage of any of the free gem offers?

Haha "Holy COW!!!" in a good sense or bad? Only recently, but that's like maybe 20 gems at most? I got the rest from quest and killing the event boss.

RadLonghammer
04-26-2013, 07:25 AM
Haha "Holy COW!!!" in a good sense or bad? Only recently, but that's like maybe 20 gems at most? I got the rest from quest and killing the event boss.

Well, since discovering the free gem offers, I've racked up about 100 in a week, so if you're not doing this, you might be cheating yourself.

#1 Check for video offers every day. If there are any available, they'll be the top selection of the "offers" section. There are typically about 3/day, and you get 1 gem for basically watching a 30 sec commercial for some other game.

#2 The second section under the video offers (if it's there) is an offer called something like "Complete the gaming experience." Click on that, and enter a valid email address. You'll soon get an email with a link to follow (do this on your mobile device that you're playing K&D on, not your computer) that will take you to additional offers.

These offers typically involve downloading some software to your device. It's usually a game, but often other applications as well. Once you've followed the link, and downloaded one of the apps, open it once, and sometime in the next 24 hours or so, your gems will appear in K&D. Once you've got the gems, you can ditch the software. You keep the gems. Some of these offers are 1 gem, some are 3,4,and 5. Some are more.

Some of these offers, the ones that pay really high amounts of gems, want you to buy an app for about a dollar. If it's a cool app that you'd spend a buck on anyway, go for it. I don't usually do this, though.

deathexe
04-26-2013, 08:26 AM
Well, since discovering the free gem offers, I've racked up about 100 in a week, so if you're not doing this, you might be cheating yourself.

#1 Check for video offers every day. If there are any available, they'll be the top selection of the "offers" section. There are typically about 3/day, and you get 1 gem for basically watching a 30 sec commercial for some other game.

#2 The second section under the video offers (if it's there) is an offer called something like "Complete the gaming experience." Click on that, and enter a valid email address. You'll soon get an email with a link to follow (do this on your mobile device that you're playing K&D on, not your computer) that will take you to additional offers.

These offers typically involve downloading some software to your device. It's usually a game, but often other applications as well. Once you've followed the link, and downloaded one of the apps, open it once, and sometime in the next 24 hours or so, your gems will appear in K&D. Once you've got the gems, you can ditch the software. You keep the gems. Some of these offers are 1 gem, some are 3,4,and 5. Some are more.

Some of these offers, the ones that pay really high amounts of gems, want you to buy an app for about a dollar. If it's a cool app that you'd spend a buck on anyway, go for it. I don't usually do this, though.

Thanks for the tips, though for the offers involving giving your email to receive additional offers, I don't have many offers to choose from, and they don't refresh very often. That's probably why I haven't been able to get more gems haha.

Aradan
04-26-2013, 09:56 AM
wow that little that is crazy! i can get that many in a day if not more, depending on how much time i have doing the 100% free offers(will never enter personal info into one of these sites)

Climax
04-27-2013, 07:54 AM

Do these offers depend on your country? Cause I only had 2 video offers in 3 weeks... Which is only 2 gems...