PDA

View Full Version : The Gold Game

sigtrygg
04-25-2013, 05:15 PM
Since this game revolves around gold wouldn't it be nice if Gree made available a building that produces gold?? Or even an event where the top prize is gold?? Or even a huge cash payout?? I've won so many amped up units in the recent events that out of the 2000 units I take to battle over half of them have 200 plus stats.
Yeah these units jack up your stats nicely but everyone is winning them so your really not winning anything. My stats went from 30k to over 100k in a short time yet so did alot of peoples.

Q Raider
04-25-2013, 05:41 PM
Funny thing....my recent observations indicate the game is rapidly moving away from gold oriented to an "energy oriented" one.....

PITA4PRES
04-25-2013, 05:46 PM
This has been suggested before, and I even suggested that a building that produces gold may even help motivate people to purchase gold with real money because they wouldn't necessarily have to spend as much to get some of the better units or gold money buildings to improve their stats. I honestly don't see Gree coming out with a gold producing building though because they are all about the money and would probably see it as cutting into their profits.

sigtrygg
04-25-2013, 06:25 PM
Yes but you need gold to replenish your energy unless you want to wait 4-6hrs for it to refill. Some of the events you wouldn't be able to finish if you didn't use gold
Funny thing....my recent observations indicate the game is rapidly moving away from gold oriented to an "energy oriented" one.....

Q Raider
04-26-2013, 12:54 AM
Yes but you need gold to replenish your energy unless you want to wait 4-6hrs for it to refill. Some of the events you wouldn't be able to finish if you didn't use gold

I think you missed the point of my previous post..... :-)

....in short, it has become patently obvious that an increasing number of players do not require gold to renew either energy or health.

Philsbase
04-26-2013, 04:51 AM
What would be the point of a gold first prize...... The players who get first spend so much gold to get first the reward would need to be huge to make it worthwhile, this I can't see happening.

WI(AusNz)
04-26-2013, 06:46 AM
wouldn't it be nice if Gree made available a building that produces gold?? Or even an event where the top prize is gold.
Gold becomes the new cash making cash obsolete and they invent something else called "diamonds". They've changed the rules before do this may not be to unrealistic.