PDA

View Full Version : Bricks not dropping when hitting people over level 200???

iteachem
04-25-2013, 04:02 PM
Anyone else noticing this. Quite a few of us have noticed that they only seem to be dropping on pvp when opponent is at level 200 and below.

Would love if others could confirm

Bam Bam
04-25-2013, 04:21 PM
Yep, I requested that from Gree to keep you from picking on me!

AFed
04-25-2013, 04:23 PM
Just went 0/35 above 200 and 3/20 below 200. Small sample size but supports what you're finding

iteachem
04-25-2013, 04:23 PM
Yep, I requested that from Gree to keep you from picking on me!

Lol yeah right.....

iteachem
04-25-2013, 04:24 PM
Just went 0/35 above 200 and 3/20 below 200. Small sample size but supports what you're finding

Yes I just did about the same

30 below and got 1 brick and 30 above nada

sez
04-25-2013, 04:29 PM
I've gotten zero bricks in about 500 hits the past 2 days. All over 200 mafia

BOS
04-25-2013, 04:35 PM
30k fights won since last battle, zero bricks from people level 201 and above. Except when beating sez and bam :)

CJ54
04-25-2013, 04:52 PM
We're looking into it.

EDIT: Fast turnaround on this one. Yep, there's an issue here with bricks dropping over level 200. We'll have a fix for that as soon as we can.

dudeman
04-25-2013, 05:44 PM
We're looking into it.

EDIT: Fast turnaround on this one. Yep, there's an issue here with bricks dropping over level 200. We'll have a fix for that as soon as we can.

Oh, do hurry. It's not as if the building timer issues and other problems are important...

:rolleyes:

TRAZ
04-26-2013, 05:00 AM
Same problem noted. Support ticket #510193 was submitted on 4/9/13 and then closed with absolutely no resolution. Still not fixed and support ticked was replied to many times along with a follow-up.

Grimmy11
04-26-2013, 06:22 AM
We're looking into it.

No need to, I just fought 30 fights with people over level 200 and got 5 bricks :)

Swedevil
04-26-2013, 07:18 AM
Oh, do hurry. It's not as if the building timer issues and other problems are important...

:rolleyes:
That's because this is effecting heavy good spenders and could keep them from being able to build walls and compete in the next battle. Gree knows what they are doing. It's a problem for heavy gold spenders to be unhappy. I know timers effect them too, but they aren't complaining about that, just the bricks because of the next war. I'm sure gree has it set up like Facebook where they follow and get notified when certain people complain. Everyone else is just in the news feed and if something looks good, you click Like, if not, bypass it

mxz
04-26-2013, 07:23 AM
That's because this is effecting heavy good spenders and could keep them from being able to build walls and compete in the next battle. Gree knows what they are doing. It's a problem for heavy gold spenders to be unhappy. I know timers effect them too, but they aren't complaining about that, just the bricks because of the next war. I'm sure gree has it set up like Facebook where they follow and get notified when certain people complain. Everyone else is just in the news feed and if something looks good, you click Like, if not, bypass itBricks and walls in no way help the top teams compete. Their effect is negligible, if anything.

Swedevil
04-26-2013, 07:50 AM
Bricks and walls in no way help the top teams compete. Their effect is negligible, if anything.
Funny, when the phrase 'top teams' is used, you automatically seem to assume its geared only at the Indians, FC and SAS...it may not help them, but you can't tell me top 25 and 50 teams aren't loading up with walls. Don't tell me they don't help as they can. Granted, the biggest gold spenders are in those three syndicates probably...but that doesn't mean they are the only ones over 200 or that bricks and walls don't effect them too because they complained about it. You don't really see them saying anything about a laundry mat timer being broken because those DO NOT effect them as they become obsolete after a time

iteachem
04-26-2013, 07:53 AM
Funny, when the phrase 'top teams' is used, you automatically seem to assume its geared only at the Indians, FC and SAS...it may not help them, but you can't tell me top 25 and 50 teams aren't loading up with walls. Don't tell me they don't help as they can. Granted, the biggest gold spenders are in those three syndicates probably...but that doesn't mean they are the only ones over 200 or that bricks and walls don't effect them too because they complained about it. You don't really see them saying anything about a laundry mat timer being broken because those DO NOT effect them as they become obsolete after a time

Dudeman is fight club.. He is the one who posted about the timer issue. Just because I haven't posted (Indian) doesn't mean I am not impacted by it either. No need for another post when his addresses the issue

Swedevil
04-26-2013, 08:05 AM
Dudeman is fight club.. He is the one who posted about the timer issue. Just because I haven't posted (Indian) doesn't mean I am not impacted by it either. No need for another post when his addresses the issue

You are correct, but as I said, there are multiple members here in top syndicates and noted as heavy spenders that made a complaint. There are numerous threads made by 'limited spenders', 'no names', and 'free players' along with one FC member that are reporting problems with timers. That is the point I'm making. CJ54 immediately came in and commented on this one that there was a problem and it was being resolved. Less then one hour after its posted, he's here making sure that's taken care of. The Timer problem has been around for at least 3 weeks (I know for fact and have submitted video with complaints), and yet no tickets have been responded to nor have the numberous posts here been replied to by CJ, admin, or mods...let alone within the hour of them being posted....that's merely the point I'm making...

bald zeemer
04-26-2013, 08:44 AM
I'm pretty sure the bigger players are much more affected by the timers (And a myriad of other issues) than by this. Heavy gold spenders should have, almost to a man, collected more bricks than they know what to do with - simply as a byproduct of the other events that heavy gold spenders take part in (and during the first syndicate war, when this wasn't an issue, and bricks rained from all angles).

Ben Weston
04-26-2013, 09:12 AM
I haven't had a single brick in over a week now, being level 210 and only attacking people of 500+mafia means they tend to be level 200+ tickets have been logged with no response at all, obviously I don't spend enough gold......

CJ54
04-26-2013, 09:19 AM
Jeez louise, you guys. When I see an issue reported in the forums, I ask the devs about it. Sometimes it's an easy fix that just requires someone to do a quick edit to a data table (as in this case). Sometimes it requires a server fix, a client fix, or a feature redesign.

ALL bugs are important to fix, but some are going to be easier/faster to fix than others based on what is causing the problem.

bald zeemer
04-26-2013, 09:29 AM
While you're here CJ, any chance of the results from the last war being posted before the beginning of the next war?

CJ54
04-26-2013, 09:32 AM
While you're here CJ, any chance of the results from the last war being posted before the beginning of the next war?

I've been formatting that, I'll get it up. Sorry for the delay.

MediumRawr
04-26-2013, 10:07 AM
Lol Cj,

You know everyone has to have something to B***** about. If it's not one thing it's another. There are always things that could use improving.

TRAZ
04-26-2013, 12:30 PM
Still doesn't work. Over level 200 hitting over level 200 players and nada....

Ben Weston
04-26-2013, 02:45 PM
I got one brick this evening from only 50+ attacks, I suppose its better than no bricks from ~1000 atacks