PDA

View Full Version : Playing and Understanding the Game.

Sillybeans
04-25-2013, 02:41 PM
I've been raiding a certain person for around 6 days now and he's kinda flamed my wall a little so thought I'd make a random thread; not to justify myself cause I'll raid whoever I want/can but to get you're opinions.

If you could raid this base Would you?

http://i34.tinypic.com/2hnw76e.png

Here's some of the flame on my wall that personally I think is pretty desperate if you're taking it THIS seriously.

http://i37.tinypic.com/1goc5f.png
http://i37.tinypic.com/ehayv8.png

With my response;

''I would if he wasn't on my news feed for attacking me originally. If roles we're swapped he wouldn't stop if I had them level of AC's/AMR/villa's. It's a game and I'm doing my part to progress. What i'm allowed to attack others but not him? What is stamina used for if I can't attack? Should I raid low benefit targets? How do YOU play? He's not receiving any kind of privileges from me. I'm continuing until he falls off my news feed.''

Personally don't feel like I'm in the wrong, using stamina as intended.

Tctiger
04-25-2013, 02:49 PM
You should ask who wouldn't hit those up every opportunity now , I would just ignor him and milk that cow lol

megaants
04-25-2013, 02:49 PM
i would continuously raid him if i wasn't trying not to gain exp.

Sillybeans
04-25-2013, 02:50 PM
Exactly, I let them know about this thread. I WANT them to know it's not just me... and he's not the only one there's another with even more IPH than this guy I can raid with Lv10 AMR's but hasn't said a squeak to me and he's been on my news feed even longer. O.o

Paisthecoolest
04-25-2013, 02:52 PM
I would hit him over and over again

Brahmin
04-25-2013, 02:53 PM
I say Raid away

Philsbase
04-25-2013, 02:57 PM
Keep on raiding the guy over and over for his disgraceful behaviour.......

Jhoemel
04-25-2013, 03:54 PM
Raid away. Its a war game

BADMARKX
04-25-2013, 04:21 PM
Ya would raid the guy too, but I would probably leave some witty, but condescending reply to his vulgar, lol.

Adm.J
04-25-2013, 04:26 PM
Don't keep raiding him like that.

Leave some for me. :D

Bravo Zulu
04-25-2013, 04:33 PM
OMG! When I find bases like that it is a virtual playground. I actually get all giddy and festive at what I coup! In our faction, like most, part of the fun are the "war stories" and we have internal competitions with raiding.

The solution for him is simple- collect his money on time. If he does not, fair game! We are supposed to raid- that's why it is an option. Funny- the control is actually his, and yet all they can do is be nasty to you. Spend more time raiding him. He might learn to set the alarm on his device.

James_mac
04-25-2013, 04:39 PM
milk him dry my friend

Richie.
04-25-2013, 04:53 PM
I would be camping on his doorstep ...

andypandy2
04-25-2013, 04:56 PM
Raid. And then, raid some more.

Q Raider
04-25-2013, 05:39 PM
The language alone meets the requirements for perpetual return visits....

And just my opinion here.....I doubt that player has played the game as it should be played to get those buildings to those levels and not be able to protect them...

PITA4PRES
04-25-2013, 05:41 PM
Honestly it's not your fault if you aren't getting attacked/raided enough to knock this guy off your news feed. If the guy keeps coming back for revenge, then it's his problem for being an idiot as it will keep him on your news feed. I had a guy that would come back for revenge, so I kept hitting him because I kept winning. He was good natured about asking me to knock it off and eventually asked to become allies.

Do I hate getting raided/attacked? Of course but it is part of the game. The only time I really get mad about getting raided is when I cannot get connected to the game, which is happening more frequently. I know when my main money buildings are due for collection and try to log in but get a server error message telling me I have to be connected to the internet even when I know there is nothing wrong with my connection and should be able to log in. Unfortunately I'm an Android user and problems are rampant, but Gree doesn't seem to care as nothing ever gets fixed despite the number of complaints they appear to get.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-25-2013, 06:05 PM
How sad that in a FRIENDLY online game, some people incessantly, mercilessly, and savagely attack, loot, pillage, threaten, belittle, berate, and threaten each other.

It makes me think this is becoming some kind of VIOLENCE LACED "war game".

MadBreed
04-25-2013, 06:07 PM
You raiding him for 6 days and he still didnt learn to collect buildings on time. :D

ConnorD123
04-25-2013, 06:07 PM
I would just raid raid raid.. Funny how he's getting so mad, honestly it makes it better! :cool: