PDA

View Full Version : For the love of GREE, add a gem confirm button

Eunuchorn
04-25-2013, 01:59 PM
Not 1 hour after the sale started I lag clicked Finish Vault for 700 gems. Sent to tickets so far, nothing heard back yet. Save everyone time & add a tiny GUI that says "Are you sure spend 698 gems to finish?"

IMAGINE the exponential amount of LESS tickets they will be dealing with

Silent follower
04-25-2013, 02:19 PM
I did the same during the Dragon's Roost battle. After a week and half I think I got an email telling my gems were restored. But I lost several hundreds of gems I had bought to be used during the battle, and got them back well after it. Now they were spent in the Blighted Woods battle instead...

Fokas
04-25-2013, 02:39 PM
I made that mistake once and spent about 100 gems on something stupid I didn't want. The response I got was that they do not replace gems that were accidentally used. Those ass holes.

Valid or
04-25-2013, 02:56 PM
I fully agree, we need a confirmation pop up. Was just looking through the store, hit a button and I had bought a crapy piece of armour for 40 gems..grrr was my own tap mistake I guess, ment to scroll and it registard as I hit the button...

ASOT
04-25-2013, 03:51 PM
Yes... much needed.

Cavalier
04-25-2013, 06:55 PM
Something that would help players NOT spend gems? Unlikely, no matter how fair and logical it might be.

moomrik
04-25-2013, 07:18 PM
Shhhhh the wall have ears....
Restrain your trigger-happy fingers. Especially when it comes to buying gems in the first place. Then you won't have to worry about spending them on the wrong items...
But this is probably time for me to restrain MY fingers, heh? :D

procsyzarc
04-25-2013, 08:13 PM
Until every single person send a ticket every single time why would they bother. We need to make it so the revenue from miss clicks is less than the cost of the tickets. Trouble is a lot of people take the approach of well it was my fault or its only a few gems. It’s not your fault Gree deliberately put the boxes in places you will accidently hit on purpose, knowing you will often hit by mistake if there is any lag.

I make a point of putting in a ticket every time, I don’t care it clogs up their system or how small the amount is as it is the only way this will ever get changed. Even in the last boss event I put in a ticket when I accidently re filled hp, hey it was only 10 gems and it meant I could kill the boss then rather than coming back in 15 mins but the point was it was not intended and by us all ignoring these little things it adds up to huge dollars for Gree which is why they do it. It took 1.5 weeks but I got my 10 gems back. Funny part is they do actually check these, I accidently finished a fuse in MQ and said I wasted 7 gems and they responded saying they had refunded me but it was actually 8 gems.

If they deny your refund put in another ticket, I find it surprising anyone has been denied since I have put in at least 50 (across the 4 games) and everyone has been refunded

Suki
04-25-2013, 08:44 PM
I've lost a couple hundred gems this way. A confirm button would be nice.

echus14
04-25-2013, 09:00 PM
Old topic still falling on deaf ears (but they will complain about having too many tickets ...)

VileDoom
04-25-2013, 09:32 PM
Old topic still falling on deaf ears (but they will complain about having too many tickets ...)

So what your saying is a confirmation button would eliminate tickets? I never made the correlation until now. ;)

moomrik
04-25-2013, 09:38 PM
IMHO it might actually help reduce tickets. But it is doubtful it will be implemented. It is the practice widely used in many other games, and there seems to be no official regulation requiring a confirm button for in-game resourse spending (to my knowledge).

echus14
04-25-2013, 09:40 PM
So what your saying is a confirmation button would eliminate tickets? I never made the correlation until now. ;)

I was agreeing with the position expressed by the original poster and tying in CJ54's comment that GREE get so many tickets. Basically, having a confirmation button would reduce misclicks, which would reduce tickets asking for corrections of those misclicks. But this request for a confirmation button has been outstanding for 8-9 months without any action by GREE (but we do get them telling us they are swamped by tickets).

VileDoom
04-25-2013, 10:01 PM
I was agreeing with the position expressed by the original poster and tying in CJ54's comment that GREE get so many tickets. Basically, having a confirmation button would reduce misclicks, which would reduce tickets asking for corrections of those misclicks. But this request for a confirmation button has been outstanding for 8-9 months without any action by GREE (but we do get them telling us they are swamped by tickets).

PM'd. ;)

Dirt road Joe
04-25-2013, 10:05 PM

Just my opinion, But i think that it may be easier for them just to program the splash screens to be centered on the screen. This may be why you never see splash screens of any type in game on a different position on the screen other than the center. I have a feeling that with all the different screen sizes if they do program in a confirmation button, that there would be issues with it showing up on screen and being clickable etc.. I agree that there needs to be a confirmation somewhere on the screen and not right in the middle. With everything you just have to be patient i guess! But you have a +1 from me. I finished the upgrade on a building accidentaly a few weeks back for 250 gems. I wasn't happy.

VileDoom
04-25-2013, 10:25 PM
Just my opinion, But i think that it may be easier for them just to program the splash screens to be centered on the screen. This may be why you never see splash screens of any type in game on a different position on the screen other than the center. I have a feeling that with all the different screen sizes if they do program in a confirmation button, that there would be issues with it showing up on screen and being clickable etc.. I agree that there needs to be a confirmation somewhere on the screen and not right in the middle. With everything you just have to be patient i guess! But you have a +1 from me. I finished the upgrade on a building accidentaly a few weeks back for 250 gems. I wasn't happy.

One of our guild members accidentally spent 1300+ gems to upgrade the vault cap when they simply intended to secure their gold.

Shinazueli
04-25-2013, 10:26 PM
One of our guild members accidentally spent 1300+ gems to upgrade the vault cap when they simply intended to secure their gold.

I've been hitting the "protect" button with the nail of my finger on the top side, as far away from the gem button as I can get.