PDA

View Full Version : Popup: New legendary armor 25.04

YawNeD
04-25-2013, 01:12 PM
Thoughts on this?
Anyone seen some stats?
With the trend going the way it is, im guessing its powerfull!

suparna
04-25-2013, 01:14 PM
damn Gree is reallllly out there to get our money :(

Vigorous
04-25-2013, 01:19 PM
It looks really cool, if stats are awesome I'm dropping 200 gems lol

yyace
04-25-2013, 01:23 PM
the best part of the new patch is 10 more armor slots!! unless I didn't realize this was in a previous patch lol

The Wise One
04-25-2013, 01:25 PM
the best part of the new patch is 10 more armor slots!! unless I didn't realize this was in a previous patch lol

Brand new! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?52585-New-Increased-inventory-capacity-for-armors!

Aradan
04-25-2013, 02:15 PM
i didn't get this popup...is there a update we have to download that just came out today?

Marcial1234
04-25-2013, 02:36 PM
not really. restart the app and you should see the popup/ad

zhy
04-25-2013, 03:41 PM
-.-'' i maxed my wurm+ few days ago...ty gree...im wondering now if ppl should bother to work on boss armors in case gree will keep releasing stronger (if they are indeed) armors of the same elements for black chest only

ang1977
04-25-2013, 06:23 PM
-.-'' i maxed my wurm+ few days ago...ty gree...im wondering now if ppl should bother to work on boss armors in case gree will keep releasing stronger (if they are indeed) armors of the same elements for black chest only

Even if you have all the best armours, you still can't win the PVP tourney without spending on gems. Many of them have spent on energy to get the points to win and I don't see them executing high damages even with epic armours from chests.

Even without all these epic armours , I strongly believe high lvls players(9x ++) still able to get +version boss armours with the helps by allies without spending on gems.

No new maps is boring with too much armour gimicks.
I admit this new armour is truly a beau and I really want it, but too bad I'm already on lvl 57 with wurm+ so I won't bother spending.

It's too obvious that Gree is out to make $$$ and is getting greedier. So I shall not fall for it as its a never ending releases of armours from chests. I've spent Usd 5xx just within a month but I don't get sky G or wicked W, somehow I'm glad that I've spent on areas where I feel worth to. Saving up my gold for last expansion and I'm done with all basic needs.

Everyone wishes to win, so am I ;) However I choose to defy the trend (from this very moment) to make this game more challenging and fun....cheers cheers cheers ;)

jeffrodriguez
04-25-2013, 08:28 PM
Can anyone please tell us who wants to buy the armor if its worth spending 200 gems on it if its a good armor I will buy the chest of 200 gems to get it

deathexe
04-25-2013, 08:34 PM
Can anyone please tell us who wants to buy the armor if its worth spending 200 gems on it if its a good armor I will buy the chest of 200 gems to get it

Chances of gettin the armor is really low. It's up to you if you want to risk it or not.

starkthunder
04-25-2013, 09:14 PM
somebody made a good joke on the spreadsheet about this armor. no stats but a gold cost of $40

Leosimas
04-26-2013, 05:28 AM
Hey people... Just remember Alex spent 3200 gems!!!! Trying to get this one. Another guy spent 1000!
Of course somebody will eventually get it.
But I think it's not worth because you don't see the chance. It's less than 1%. :(