PDA

View Full Version : Big Problem with the Gem Offers. Need Advice.

RadLonghammer
04-25-2013, 09:56 AM
Last week, many of us learned from Harvey that by providing a correct email address in the "Complete The Experience" offer, the one that falls directly beneath the "Video Offers" section in the free gem offer screen, that you'd be rewarded with many more free gem offers.

These offers are usually applications that you need only download for free, and open once in order to receive credit. Great deal! I was raking in gems the first few days.

We also learned that if an offer failed to reward gems, to use the "support" button in the offers section and report the problem. This worked with reasonable reliability too.

A funny thing happened to me on Sunday, though.

The current offer was for a driving/racing game called "CSR Racing." I downloaded it, opened it, and waited 24 hours for the gems to appear. They did not, so I emailed support on Monday, and got no response. Later that day, I deleted the app, followed the link from the offers website, and downloaded it AGAIN. 24 hours later, No Gems. And ANOTHER email to support with STILL NO RESPONSE!

I wouldn't sweat the small amount of gems for any one offer not showing up, but the offer wont clear on the website and allow me to pursue any other offers. I haven't gotten a free gem in four days.

Is anyone else having a similar problem, and if so, has anyone figured out a solution?

Harvey Guo
04-25-2013, 10:19 AM
The response now become much slower than before, now may need to wait 48 hours.

Some offers we may not gain the gems, such as 6 or 8+ gems, after contacting support, sometime they just only give me 1 gem...

And the support page, there are many same names with one game, no matter you choose which of them, you may only gain 1 gem at last...

Slevinn
04-25-2013, 10:45 AM
I have a similar problem. Ever since one offer didn't work I mailed support for help. They mailed me back and gave me the gems for the offer, so it was handled very nice. Since that moment I haven't got a single offer or video. That is now three days ago.

RadLonghammer
04-25-2013, 11:37 AM
I have a similar problem. Ever since one offer didn't work I mailed support for help. They mailed me back and gave me the gems for the offer, so it was handled very nice. Since that moment I haven't got a single offer or video. That is now three days ago.

Hmmmmm.....

Reckon we've been blackballed?

RadLonghammer
04-25-2013, 11:41 AM

Hmmmmm.....

Slevinn
04-25-2013, 11:58 AM
Hmmmmm.....

It sure seems like it :(. Gief moar offers!!!

keyeja
04-25-2013, 12:33 PM
I did all the offers from there website on sunday. Wrote to the support and they said i have been rewarded with 1 gem even though the offer actually said 8 gems. Well that was now 5 days ago.

I dont think i will see any gems soon.

YawNeD
04-25-2013, 12:38 PM
Ive been stuck for quite some days on 2 videos, when i click i get re-routed to a page telling me this video isnt available for my device, getting the same message on iPad, iPhone and PC..

Alanna
04-25-2013, 01:15 PM
Couple things I have learned with these download apps and get game currency things is that
1) if you already have the app on your device you won't get the offer on their page so could be the offer is around but you already have it and it won't show up on the page
2) if you have already downloaded the app no matter how long ago it was and had since deleted the app, downloading again later on for the offer will not givei you the currency.

Sometimes these offers just don't work out or gems are different but it's always worth a try for free gems.

Keymoe
04-25-2013, 01:32 PM
I haven't had offers in ages and when I did they were a load of 11+ gems 8+ gems 6+ gems etc. etc. Ended up with 3... This was a good week ago, 0 offers since. Step up GREE.