PDA

View Full Version : Team USA (TOP 20 Faction) Has Room for 10+ You & your friends come join LAST MINUTE!

1brent1
04-25-2013, 08:26 AM
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q198/RallySoob/TEAM%20USA/TeamUSA_Image_zps7467b885.jpg

We have 10 to possible 20 openings in our Top 20 ranked faction!

Are you looking for a new family? Tired of leading your current faction in WD Points and only being rewarded with Top 100, 200, 500 etc? Then we can help you and all your friends!

We're looking for active players with A/D over 130
Gold is not required as long as you can be active for 90% of Ireland battles.
If you are a gold user you will not be alone, most of us use light to very heavy gold and have been with us since day one.

Don't worry about donations. We have all the bonuses except for 3 which we'll eventually get

*You must keep the game FUN and don't piss off your wife ..too much! A lot of us use the old diarrhea trick to get alone time in bathroom.

If interested-
Please send me a PM with your A/D stats, Level, TimeZone, projected WD Points and I'll get back to you asap. If there is a group of you wanting to join we can get you in before Ireland Battle starts tomorrow.

Thanks,
Brent
Full-Featured Memebrs Only Team Forum for better communication.
http://TeamUSAFaction.com

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q198/RallySoob/TEAM%20USA/smallUncleSam_zpsaf2497e0.jpg

JPetermon
04-25-2013, 01:09 PM
bump and bump again

Serinjune
04-25-2013, 06:42 PM
I bet if you didn't boot most of your players after China, you wouldn't have to push so hard for a recruitment for Ireland! But I'm glad you guys booted me though, I landed with a top 15 faction this time, so thanks! Oh yeah you should also be honest with your recruits about your "Top 20" faction. You made it to #23, not top 20, so that seems like false advertising! And for any recruits interested in joining, hopefully you're not dedicated players to a faction, because Team USA will do a team dump after Ireland to hire other players. Don't expect any loyalty from them!

SirLongJonWong
04-25-2013, 07:36 PM
I bet if you didn't boot most of your players after China, you wouldn't have to push so hard for a recruitment for Ireland! But I'm glad you guys booted me though, I landed with a top 15 faction this time, so thanks! Oh yeah you should also be honest with your recruits about your "Top 20" faction. You made it to #23, not top 20, so that seems like false advertising! And for any recruits interested in joining, hopefully you're not dedicated players to a faction, because Team USA will do a team dump after Ireland to hire other players. Don't expect any loyalty from them!

False advertising. so in a ranking scheme leaning towards the number 1 position we're not a top 20 faction? Yes the specific number was 23. out of that how much did you contribute? 15-20k WDP? remember i have screen shots... I'm willing to bet when you come down off of your soap box and look in the mirror tomorrow morning you'll see that you were probably let go for a really good reason that you don't want your new faction to know about. Am I right? And this big recruitment push you think we're making... Is because we added more slots for worthwhile players that contribute and not ones that ride the accomplishments of others. Stand on your own two feet and clean your cobwebs out of your house before posting disgruntled 1 sided opinions publicly. I know before I cast a stone at a glass house I make sure mine is good to go. Best of luck to you and yours in Ireland sounds like your new benefactors are gonna need it...

SirLongJonWong
04-25-2013, 08:10 PM
June, I was just looking over your impressive numbers from the past few campaigns. On average you had 200+ wins, and 350-450 losses while averaging 42000-48000 WDP. So I do owe you an apology for the statement earlier about you only contributing less than 20,000 WDP. The sad thing was we had 3 other players that did not use gold in Egypt or china and scored 20-25,000 more WDP than you did. of course on the flip side to that this forum keeps a record of all posts each player makes and anyone can look it up.
I found it interesting that while you were petitioning multiple top tier factions (that means players better than you personally or virtually) you spoke to being active daily, contributing heavily, and using a lot of gold in the wars to earn "massive" (I found this funny on one of your posts) WDP. Unless we sparked a significant change by cutting you lose with "5"other players (not half our faction despite another misleading post by you) I would dare to suggest you adjust your false pretenses so they are not so misleading. In other words stop lying! Again, my deepest sympathies to whoever will be carrying you in Ireland.

1brent1
04-25-2013, 08:34 PM
Sirlong thank you but I just want to clear something up. We have only let go maybe 5 members total since brazil, not just after china. June was also alone at her departure. The problem we had with her was she never communicated. She had ZERO communication during battles even when asked to have even a little communication. She also couldn't keep up with donations. She would only donate 1 million every other day. When everyone else was donating 10 to 100+ mill a day.

JPetermon
04-26-2013, 06:07 AM
Come find out for yourself. We have a couple of spots still open.