PDA

View Full Version : Got some spare UK itunes codes

Philsbase
04-25-2013, 05:54 AM
As the title says really got 7 £50 UK itunes codes left 20% off face value (£40)..

UK itunes store only PM me if interested

Hooligany
04-25-2013, 06:32 AM
What is tat for may I ask?

Philsbase
04-25-2013, 06:51 AM
What is tat for may I ask?

You can redeem iTunes gift cards to credit your iTunes account to purchase apps, music or in-app purchases ie gold for MW :)

ConnorD123
04-25-2013, 06:14 PM
What payment methods are you accepting?

Tincanmike
04-26-2013, 07:23 AM
Hi

Are these still available? If so please PM me.

Thanks

TCM

Philsbase
04-30-2013, 01:56 AM
I have 9 £100 iTunes UK codes for £80 each PM me for details

Draale
04-30-2013, 02:02 AM
Not work for US?

What payments do u accept?

As the title says really got 7 £50 UK itunes codes left 20% off face value (£40)..

UK itunes store only PM me if interested

Philsbase
04-30-2013, 02:05 AM
Not work for US?

What payments do u accept?

No sorry just the UK iTunes store these are for

Filthy Billionair
04-30-2013, 03:46 AM
Watch out for these scams!

HGF69
04-30-2013, 04:47 AM
PM sent to you

Philsbase
04-30-2013, 05:17 AM
Watch out for these scams!Please keep this thread clean and keep your bull **** to yourself! Anyone who has already bought from me they will all tell you no trickery is involved you dumb misinformed wimp. Instead of hiding behind a name reveal yourself! Scared? Thought so..... Joke is on you my friend you little sad tool you...... Heheh

Filthy Billionair
04-30-2013, 05:28 AM
Please keep this thread clean and keep your bull **** to yourself! Anyone who has already bought from me they will all tell you no trickery is involved you dumb misinformed wimp. Instead of hiding behind a name reveal yourself! Scared? Thought so..... Joke is on you my friend you little sad tool you...... Heheh

Lil boy the joke is on you, dont give the big talk!

Go ask about me at paypal, well known. You can even google me son. 000,000,000's

Watch out for people selling such things, Dont fall for it! Dont fall for the false feedback from the so called other buyer.

Note: for a scam to work most of the time people will open any such account, website ect for a while to make it work. To lure people in a few items at the start will be sold at a loss ..... blah blah blah

Lil boy if you are legit my bad but i doubt it is legit as believe me lil boy i have seen many things you would wish you had your hands in. If this aint legit, gotta say its small change, your on the crack head level of scams at the moment.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-30-2013, 06:11 AM
My man, you do got your own charm. I hope we stay in chapter 1. If we go to chapter 2, we lock and unload. You down?
Lil boy the joke is on you, dont give the big talk!Go ask about me at paypal, well known. You can even google me son. 000,000,000'sWatch out for people selling such things, Dont fall for it! Dont fall for the false feedback from the so called other buyer.Note: for a scam to work most of the time people will open any such account, website ect for a while to make it work. To lure people in a few items at the start will be sold at a loss ..... blah blah blah Lil boy if you are legit my bad but i doubt it is legit as believe me lil boy i have seen many things you would wish you had your hands in. If this aint legit, gotta say its small change, your on the crack head level of scams at the moment.

Philsbase
04-30-2013, 06:31 AM
Close this thread mods please...... It's just turning into another troll fest.....!For anyone wanting iTunes UK codes just PM me I have a new delivery everyday which is expected since I own and run my own IT business...!20% of the face value is the price just drop me a PM for more info

HGF69
04-30-2013, 07:10 AM
I can confirm Phil's voucher redeemed fine, and I googled his company first from his email to have a wee look at his company.
thanks mate

steveo127
04-30-2013, 07:31 AM
do you really think a member of PUN would be so stupid as to jeopardize the reputation of the faction by promoting illegal practices and generally immoral schemes?

the answer is 'No.' in case you were wondering.

great job in Ireland Phil and Chuck

Lil boy the joke is on you, dont give the big talk!

Go ask about me at paypal, well known. You can even google me son. 000,000,000's

Watch out for people selling such things, Dont fall for it! Dont fall for the false feedback from the so called other buyer.

Note: for a scam to work most of the time people will open any such account, website ect for a while to make it work. To lure people in a few items at the start will be sold at a loss ..... blah blah blah

Lil boy if you are legit my bad but i doubt it is legit as believe me lil boy i have seen many things you would wish you had your hands in. If this aint legit, gotta say its small change, your on the crack head level of scams at the moment.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-30-2013, 08:00 AM
do you really think a member of PUN would be so stupid as to jeopardize the reputation of the faction by promoting illegal practices and generally immoral schemes?the answer is 'No.' in case you were wondering.great job in Ireland Phil and Chuck

Thank you, Stephen, but I was with Super Faction, as were JOKER and CARNAGE for Ireland. I've since left PUN, and won't be going back. I'm simply sitting in a little shell faction that'll play entirely FREE for Colombia. I'm don't throwing money away here. I'll throw it away, but Gree won't be the recipient of that largesse.

Filthy Billionair
04-30-2013, 08:19 AM
do you really think a member of PUN would be so stupid as to jeopardize the reputation of the faction by promoting illegal practices and generally immoral schemes?

the answer is 'No.' in case you were wondering.

great job in Ireland Phil and Chuck

Didnt know the little boy belonged in PUN and what REPUTATION has a faction got? you do know that this is a game and nothing more. There are big things out there that is happening, you know something called the REAL WORLD!

Do teach your girl phil some manners.

Philsbase
04-30-2013, 09:04 AM
You do sound very familiar, seems we have a forum copycat....?...?....!!!!!

Can you not be yourself, why hide behind others, why copy others!

I bet you would never dare reveal yourself Mr Fake.....!!!!

Didnt know the little boy belonged in PUN and what REPUTATION has a faction got? you do know that this is a game and nothing more. There are big things out there that is happening, you know something called the REAL WORLD!

Filthy Billionair
04-30-2013, 09:13 AM
You do sound very familiar, seems we have a forum copycat....?...?....!!!!!

Can you not be yourself, why hide behind others, why copy others!

I bet you would never dare reveal yourself Mr Fake.....!!!!

lay of the pipe, if you wanna talk s>>> iv opened a thread for you

steveo127
04-30-2013, 09:41 AM
I'm not PUN, for the 8th time. Just a friend.

@Chuck are you saying you're just going to go free in a new faction called The Cartel, aimed at friends playing together for free? If so, I have much interest.

Philsbase
05-04-2013, 10:54 AM
got another 7 £100 iTunes for £80 each PM for details if interested.....

Joey123
05-04-2013, 02:05 PM
I purchased 3 and all redeemed fine. A great saving of £60.
Cheers Philbase

ohwhatafinish
05-04-2013, 03:55 PM
Redeemed with no issues, thanks philsbase

Brummied
05-04-2013, 11:50 PM
Legendary phil saving the the uk players of modern war mucho mula since Greenland! Cheers buddy! be back for more and more and more!