PDA

View Full Version : It's this time of the month again

kostam7
04-25-2013, 05:05 AM
Battles keep coming so fast...what excuses will we find this time to keep our wives, partners, mothers and friends happy??? How many times can we use the excuse "sorry honey, I think it's something I ate. That's why I was in the toilet for an hour"

And then when the credit card bill comes we run to hide it and pay it off as quickly as possible...

The things that we do for a game!

SGT Rud
04-25-2013, 05:24 AM
Not an issue for me so much. My wife plays, my brother-in-law plays, two freinds play. We have a BBQ and go to battle. A few more players in our faction are the same got a guy, his son, and his sons friend. They have a big sleep over. Coordination efforts are pretty simple between us. As free players, no hiding the cards. Plau if I spent some gold, my wife would notice my huge jump in WD points as we played.

HunterKiller
04-25-2013, 05:30 AM
I am a self employed farmer, so when people think I am working hard out in the hills all day, I am really parked under a tree playing MW.

kostam7
04-25-2013, 05:52 AM
Not an issue for me so much. My wife plays, my brother-in-law plays, two freinds play. We have a BBQ and go to battle. A few more players in our faction are the same got a guy, his son, and his sons friend. They have a big sleep over. Coordination efforts are pretty simple between us. As free players, no hiding the cards. Plau if I spent some gold, my wife would notice my huge jump in WD points as we played.

You are very lucky man to have people around you to share your addiction :D

SGT Rud
04-25-2013, 06:13 AM
Hunterkiller, thats funny. While I am at work, I take extended bathroom breaks, and they tend to happen about every other hour sometimes, like I might come down with something Friday afternoon and again on Monday morning while at work.

Kostam7 - I didn't even want to play the game. My brother-in-law started playing, talked my wife into it, whom took about 2 weeks to talk me into it. I am not much at all for video games. But for MW, I am hooked and it would take the jaws of life to pry me off an event.