PDA

View Full Version : Gree, I applaud your confidence

bald zeemer
04-25-2013, 04:39 AM
Starting a war so soon in the month in the very month you are implementing the automated gold bonus program.

I'm sure there will be absolutely no issues with this new system, and that the gold will be handed out appropriately, and in time for battle.

Congratulations.

LucaLuca
04-25-2013, 04:47 AM
What is the automated gold bonus program?

BigMoney
04-25-2013, 04:47 AM
This is the first month I should qualify for the bonus program. I sent in a ticket at the beginning of the month, but still 75% expect to receive no bonus whatsoever. If I get the proper bonus on time (which I hope means during/before the syndicate war), I will be quite happy. But I never get my hopes up any more.

bald zeemer
05-02-2013, 03:18 AM
Just a bump to reinforce my congratulations on such a well designed automatic system.

BigMoney
05-02-2013, 03:22 AM
Where did that "it'll be paid out on the 7th" info come from? It literally makes no sense to me how an automatic system could take 7 days.

bald zeemer
05-02-2013, 03:30 AM
It's to ensure that they pay out after a war, in order to make people buy more gold. Given the paper-think excuses they typically give "automatic systems need 7 days to give a result" is probably one of their better ones.

bald zeemer
05-03-2013, 11:09 AM
So, either Gree don't understand what "automated" means, or they are intentionally holding back gold from people for battle.