PDA

View Full Version : 5th Place KTA Recruiting

Ill Spoken Of
04-24-2013, 11:39 PM
Knights Templar Assassins is currently recruiting top players. If you think you are a good enough player to help us improve then please send me your information.
Requirements are:
Must be active we use groupme and KiK
We have no minimum coin donation but we all give as much as possible
Must be a moderate to heavy gem spender. During wars
Must have great stats.
Level 100-125 should have 400k a/d or better negotiable
Level 126-130 should have 500k a/d or better negotiable
Spots available have been reduced. We are looking for levels 100-130 only now.

All the guilds are getting stronger. If you fit the disruption above and are not in a top ten guild then this is your chance to be with like minded people. We goof off and have fun most the time. But for three days a month we are all business everyone helps. So if you are tired of being the one pulling all the weight. Come see us we need players like you.
If you have more than 1 player and you would like to move a couple that are good CP earners, talk to me I can make room for 5 to 7.

You can PM me here
Send a KiK message to Illusions_KTA
Send a groupme message to Illusions' KTA
Or friend me in the game and chat there
900-655-550

Ill Spoken Of
04-26-2013, 06:30 PM
Slots are filling up. Just filled two. We will not be recruiting much longer.

Tyso
04-27-2013, 01:00 PM
I'm just outside your range. (L161 A575 but will increase it over next two weeks)

Was with a top guild. Scored 175k points first war (wall duty) and 70k points/day in second war. However was rushed into hospital to have my appendix removed on the last day so only fought 2 days. Lousy timing - but cannot happen again! I only had one appendix to burst...

My ex-guild boss booted me with no warning because of that one missed day. Very dishonourable, very infuriating given my great service and high donations upto then.

I have all screen shots

Let me know

Charles

Ill Spoken Of
04-29-2013, 09:04 PM
Still a couple spots.

Ill Spoken Of
05-01-2013, 03:59 PM
Our spots are now limited to levels 100-130. Ty for all the interest that has been shown. I wish we had more room.