PDA

View Full Version : How is this possible?

Chris5900
04-24-2013, 10:09 PM
I just ran into someone who was ranked private and has a 11,000 valor unit that can only be unlocked at rank elite general. Cheats or something?

vNastIER
04-24-2013, 10:16 PM
take screen shot and send to gree., . but dont expect anything to be done about them. hackers bring them tons of money.

HunterKiller
04-24-2013, 10:57 PM
Was he really a private? On the rival list it sometimes shows people as privates then when you check their profile they have won 15k fights and raids. I always assumed it was a glitch.

vNastIER
04-24-2013, 11:02 PM
WHAT LEVEL was he/she.

with all the new levels....he must have been the super private. does it have the dots on the side of the private symbol. if so...then he is legit....must have like 10Million BPS tho or whatever you call them

-TANGO-
04-25-2013, 03:50 AM
He is not necessarily a hacker himself, he may have purchased the unit from a hackers inventory. I know with absolute certainty this can be done on android, I have watched it be done.

None the less it is still exploiting a breach in the game.

ProCision
04-25-2013, 04:00 AM
He is not necessarily a hacker himself, he may have purchased the unit from a hackers inventory. I know with absolute certainty this can be done on android, I have watched it be done.

How is it exploiting a breach in the game? The game was made so you can buy them, other wise you wouldn't be able to. Are you saying gree made a bad game?

-TANGO-
04-25-2013, 04:12 AM
How is it exploiting a breach in the game? The game was made so you can buy them, other wise you wouldn't be able to. Are you saying gree made a bad game?

Of course not, that would be preposterous notion my friend.

Maybe I would prefer it if the units could only be obtained after meeting the criteria required. But, you know, no biggie, whatever.

Max Power
04-25-2013, 07:45 AM
OK, sidebar: How does one look up what level they are? I cant find it in my profile since they changed the display.

mistergreen
04-25-2013, 08:46 AM
Take a screenshot and send it to support. They won't do anything but at least you'll feel like you did something ;)

Thief
04-25-2013, 08:50 AM
OK, sidebar: How does one look up what level they are? I cant find it in my profile since they changed the display.

Hit the Crosshair Rivals Button at the bottom Right
The tab opens Rivas but you also have a tab next to it called Rankings.

Click on that and it will show your your rank, How many BP you have, How many you need to rank up etc etc.

SGT Rud
04-25-2013, 09:12 AM
Just like Tango said. I have never seen it done, but have about it. If they attack someone else, and they have it in their inventory, they can click on it and buy it. I am not sure if this is accurate, but I have read on here of others talking about it. If this information is correct, they cant buy it in their store/units section, but they can from their own profile/inventory section. Let me know if this information is incorrect.

Neek ACE
04-25-2013, 09:17 AM
Hey guys forgive me if I posted in the wrong place. How is this guy named ALEX level 250 going around using the Combat Striker. This is rewarded to top 10 factions after Ireland which didnt even start yet?

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y534/awbibo/b713c6ac-fd1d-47b6-b426-4e3ff5a04bc2_zps182914fe.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/awbibo/media/b713c6ac-fd1d-47b6-b426-4e3ff5a04bc2_zps182914fe.jpg.html)

Brahmin
04-25-2013, 09:49 AM

Wait a minute... its possible to "buy," or otherwise obtain units from another person even if you don't meet the criteria otherwise required for a given unit. :eek:

Bobar
04-25-2013, 09:56 AM
WHAT LEVEL was he/she.

with all the new levels....he must have been the super private. does it have the dots on the side of the private symbol. if so...then he is legit....must have like 10Million BPS tho or whatever you call them

still heard that rumor
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?51985-Reset-and-restart-account-with-keeping-units-possible

Zatara
04-25-2013, 10:00 AM
I just ran into someone who was ranked private and has a 11,000 valor unit that can only be unlocked at rank elite general. Cheats or something?

I was able to do this. I purchased the valor units (thought they were indestructible at the time) and then shortly afterwards upgraded my game on iOS. I missed the first two WD events b/c i did not upgarde. :(

Was wondering what everyone was talking about regarding ranks before that.

There are occasional glitches in the game based on what version people are on and the necessity to manually upgrade things.

TL:DR MW needs to do a better job letting people know they need to upgrade tot he latest version.

Z

SGT Rud
04-25-2013, 10:24 AM
This is true also. I think that the game should be set up that you could only obtain that unit from a won fight if your stats were at a level in which you could build and buy it yourself.

-TANGO-
04-25-2013, 10:27 AM
Wait a minute... its possible to "buy," or otherwise obtain units from another person even if you don't meet the criteria otherwise required for a given unit. :eek:

Yes. Not sure if it's possible on iOS but as I mentioned, I have seen it done by a legitimate player on android purely out of curiosity. Before anything is said, only one was purchased and has since been lost and the player reported.

Go into their inventory and provided you have the required amount of valour available you can buy units regardless of your rank. In this instance it was a certain ground unit received at SILVER BERET rank!!

This is not possible from a players unit page but is from someone else's inventory.

dragonslayer
04-25-2013, 10:34 AM
Sometimes these so called hackers are nothing but GREE employees. They create accounts for testing but are lazy to delete them after test.

I once ran into one around level 50. He had all the powerful units way back. He attacked me and gave me a link.

The next day I checked out his base and he was a level 10 with all the money buildings to level 10, name changed too, and he had a cool million in bank. But, he didn't buy any units LOL. I couldn't resist but take some :p

KFH
04-25-2013, 10:38 AM
It doesn't work on Ios but i'v been told people using android can buy any valor unit from the inventory of someone they attacked. Seems a little unfair to the IOS crew

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-25-2013, 12:37 PM
Hey guys forgive me if I posted in the wrong place. How is this guy named ALEX level 250 going around using the Combat Striker. This is rewarded to top 10 factions after Ireland which didnt even start yet?

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y534/awbibo/b713c6ac-fd1d-47b6-b426-4e3ff5a04bc2_zps182914fe.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/awbibo/media/b713c6ac-fd1d-47b6-b426-4e3ff5a04bc2_zps182914fe.jpg.html)

So many things aren't right here. I doubt it's a ******. Maybe Gree checking the graphics in game?

Max Power
04-25-2013, 02:41 PM
Hit the Crosshair Rivals Button at the bottom Right
The tab opens Rivas but you also have a tab next to it called Rankings.

Click on that and it will show your your rank, How many BP you have, How many you need to rank up etc etc.

Awesome, thanks!

I guess you can tell how often I PvP.....LOL!

cwayeharris
04-25-2013, 04:31 PM
I am a genuine player and I bought a valour unit that's not even released yet - without knowing it.
I attacked someone and looked through their top 45 units.

I clicked buy now on this unit, and it allowed me to buy it.
Unwittingly, I kept buying them until my valour ran out.

Then in a random conversation in my faction, I found out that the unit I had bought wasn't released yet, and I probably got it from a hacker.

So yes, Android can get from top 45, but not from inventory.
iOS can get from inventory (if they are able to with rank/level etc)

JimmyThePick
04-26-2013, 07:42 AM
I don't want to hijack a thread but I ran into two accounts recently that seem funky (to say the least). Wanted to solicit an opinion or two from the group. Are they legitimate? Perhaps Dev or Testing accounts ? Or something else?

Player #1 Alex RU Flag Level 95 with 2,405 Missions completed, less than 6,000 fights, & 46 raids.
This individual has ( or had ) 49 Furious Bombers. Which, if I read the rankings correctly, are only available if he/she completed 1st Colonel rank with a minimum of 70,000,000 battle points. Pretty sweet methinks, but is it really possible? Maybe they were purchased from a rival’s screen? But it’s still over 400,000 valor.

Player #2 ady versys UK Flag Level 95
This player has several odd-ball things happening.

5 buildings under construction simultaneously.
1,400 drone centers & 1,900 tactical subs…..
A count of 900 for many navy, air, & ground units.

I've got screen shots, but was curious to hear what anyone else thought.
Thanks!