PDA

View Full Version : Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor

Arbey
04-24-2013, 05:44 PM
I wanna hear you guys thoughts on this armor. I just recently acquired this armor with a base stat of 333/333 in normal mode. Im going to work on the + version asap. It looks great. Is it strong enough?

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 05:50 PM
Hi Arbey.

I would say my prediction came true... Another slightly plus version of Infernal+, higher attack, lower defense, higher total stats. No big different. But I would choose the new one instead of Infernal+

These three weeks, actually the Regalia+ is the most successful armor compare to Deep dragon mail+ and this week, Regalia+ has highest attack, if you wear it on your main knight, that will be ATK 1525 DEF 1162 pretty awesome.

Deep dragon mail+ slightly overcame Swamp+, this week same thing, slightly beats Infernal+.

ang1977
04-24-2013, 06:00 PM
Doomsday for Sky G series 
Let's clap clap 

zhy
04-24-2013, 06:01 PM
well i can only tell u how im working, if i didnt have a maxed infernal i would work on this one, but i have a maxed infernal+ so no way im gonna spend gold n time on this one cuz i have other armors to upgrade. my goal is to have a good maxed 70 for each dual elements combination, now i only have maxed shaman infernal wurm (spectral too but is that good? lol) n my steampowered+ is 64, will work on the admiral+ after the steampowered, but as u can see i still have a lot of work to do mostly due to the fact that beside spending tons of gems or/and be very lucky i cant have a wicked wraith+ sky guardian+ storm sorcerer+, n i wont upgrade the normal versions; yes i still need a good fire/wind but my barbarian+ doesnt worth my time, so im waiting for next bosses to replace my spectral.

Corey86
04-24-2013, 06:02 PM
I opened 8 chest no nemesis has anyone had any luck getting it. Kinda mad right now

Daemon
04-24-2013, 06:07 PM
I didn't get it after 13 attempts. So I definitely feel your anger.

I opened 8 chest no nemesis has anyone had any luck getting it. Kinda mad right now

zhy
04-24-2013, 06:08 PM
i had 12 black keys :P only 1 left now to get a nemesis...i can feel gree gun on my head n saying "buy more gems n open more black chests" lol

Marcial1234
04-24-2013, 06:10 PM
Hey Havey we predicted this LOL!! I didn't think they would put the armor next, but wow still. I think this boss was a long ago planed or already happened because is one of the bosses that you cam see on the App description on iTunes

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 06:21 PM
Yep, it came true:)
Seems this time I'm still be the lucky guy, opened 5 times gain the nemesis...

Hey Havey we predicted this LOL!! I didn't think they would put the armor next, but wow still. I think this boss was a long ago planed or already happened because is one of the bosses that you cam see on the App description on iTunes

chbranch
04-24-2013, 06:24 PM
.....but as u can see i still have a lot of work to do mostly due to the fact that beside spending tons of gems or/and be very lucky i cant have a wicked wraith+ sky guardian+ storm sorcerer+, n i wont upgrade the normal versions; yes i still need a good fire/wind but my barbarian+ doesnt worth my time, so im waiting for next bosses to replace my spectral.

What do you mean, you can't have a wicked wraith+, sky guardian+, or storm sorcerer+?

zhy
04-24-2013, 06:24 PM
only from black chests

chbranch
04-24-2013, 06:26 PM
You can still get them from black chests right? I've been saving gems to make a big run on these black chests.

RyPA24
04-24-2013, 06:34 PM
Finally got the nemesis! Took me 9 chests this week. 10 last week. Only 1 the week before and 3 the week before that. Definitely seems like Gree nerfed the chests.

hlw_rocer
04-24-2013, 07:08 PM
i must've been lucky then cause I got it in three chests, and I only had 60 gems to spend.
also i'm currently lvl 56, anyone with nemesis want to help me get some boss kills? :D

GCSpyder
04-24-2013, 07:09 PM
Took me 10 tries for the Nemesis.. The odds are skewed now it seems...

Eunuchorn
04-25-2013, 12:15 AM
Random is random

YawNeD
04-25-2013, 02:32 AM
Got it in first try last boss, and third this time. Hope it doesnt escalate that way :P

DreamM0d3
04-25-2013, 02:38 AM
Random is random

Well said. +1.

suparna
04-25-2013, 04:00 AM
for me I always get it the first try after purchasing. had 100 gems, bought 5, nothing. bought more gems, 1st try i got it. was the same last time around

600RR
04-25-2013, 04:09 AM
Can anyone help me out with this boss by adding me so I can use your armour? :P Want to kill the boss up till 15 so I can get the armour too!! Currently level 9.

Level 38
Code: XBB-ZWY-WBN

Miyabi
04-25-2013, 04:42 AM
Can somebody high level or with nemesis armor help me out for this week boss?
Already spent quite some money to the gems, but never get any nemesis gear. :(
Can somebody who is kind enough to add me to help me, share your nemesis armor with me? :o
Currently lv58 with hydromancer armor.

Please be kind and just spare 1 slot to help me this time round.

Thank you in advance"

Miyabi

XBB - GHG - PRW

:rolleyes:

Luthienwind
04-25-2013, 09:04 AM
Xbb-pzg-dbv

henri83
04-25-2013, 09:22 AM
Hello guys,

just got my nemesis stil upgradeing it right now but feel free to add me would appreciate if you also had 1
Edit: Level 54
Forgot to add my code XBB-RRG-HDY

RadLonghammer
04-25-2013, 10:18 AM
I'm in a better position to help my friends this week. I have the nemesis maxed and am level 86.

I want to thank all the high level players that helped me out last week when I didn't score the Nemesis, and hope that I'm able to help repay your kindness this week!

I'm also willing to help out others who are lower level users of this forum. I've just spent an hour cleaning out my friends list of anyone under level 60 unless I recognized their name from here.

If you're a lower level player and would like to add me, please send me a message (with your In Game Name) letting me know that you're doing so, and I'll know to accept you.

My code is in my sig.

Thanks!

***Edited to add***

By the way, I'm going through this post and adding all Nemesis Bearers. If you'd like to accept my add, look for me In Game as RadLonghammer, same as here.

Peace!

Slevinn
04-25-2013, 10:31 AM
I'm in a better position to help my friends this week. I have the nemesis maxed and am level 86.

I've send you a friend request Rad.

I personally think the boss armor looks pretty badass. I always disliked infernal so this is my chance to get a decent earth/fire armor. I've also been lucky to get nemesis armor out the second chest and I have that badboy maxed so my aim is for the + armor this week. In order to craft + do you need to reach level 43? I saw it mentioned some times in other threads.

RadLonghammer
04-25-2013, 10:49 AM
I've send you a friend request Rad.

I personally think the boss armor looks pretty badass. I always disliked infernal so this is my chance to get a decent earth/fire armor. I've also been lucky to get nemesis armor out the second chest and I have that badboy maxed so my aim is for the + armor this week. In order to craft + do you need to reach level 43? I saw it mentioned some times in other threads.

Got ya hooked up, Slevinn.

The key to crafting the + version is having enough materials to craft two sets. Once you've leveled the first set to L35, the + version unlocks and you are able to craft it.

I think approximately L43 is where you have 100x Materials, enough for two sets.

Slevinn
04-25-2013, 10:56 AM
Got ya hooked up, Slevinn.

The key to crafting the + version is having enough materials to craft two sets. Once you've leveled the first set to L35, the + version unlocks and you are able to craft it.

I think approximately L43 is where you have 100x Materials, enough for two sets.

Yeah that is what I meant, the level needed when double material requirements are reached. Thanks Rad!

Vigorous
04-25-2013, 11:46 AM
Hey rad/Henri sending y'all a request if you don't mind. Just started playing I am lvl 50 atm and very active. My goal is to be lvl 100 and boss hunt non stop. I would appreciate if y'all would help me out on boss :) my user ingame is vigorous. Going for the + version this round!

Edit: for anyone wanting my help my code is XBB-PVQ-FQZ. Trying to unlock nem and not having good luck atm

Slaynen
04-26-2013, 09:56 AM
Hi

This week boss armor seems good so i really want the + versions

I m lvl 70 max nemesis

Slaynen XBB-GXW-CGX

Spudwhip
04-26-2013, 09:14 PM
Because of the following people, I am now able to craft my very first Legendary Armor (Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor):

Keyeja
Kezza
Luthienwind
Catastr0phy
Lii
SpaceHamsta
Aggronaut

BIG, BIG THANK YOU to all of you!

Let me know how I can return the favor! =D

endlessy
04-26-2013, 10:48 PM
can any player help me with the boss trying to craft the + version of this armour by this week trying to get as much Dragon Steel Ingo as i can. i beg you guys

im level 56 with max hydra+ cirus+ and Atlantean Avenger Armor +

My code XBB-RQY-NBR

Please guys!!!!!!!!!! thanks and appreicate

jmano
04-27-2013, 01:35 AM
Hey guys,
Level 64 Nemesis looking for some friends to help me try and get to the gold cup :)
[XBB-HXY-DVV]. P.S. Let me know your in-game name, got so many F/R from arena!

deathexe
04-27-2013, 08:17 AM
To all players out there, especially those who really want the new boss armor.

Just a word of advice. If you've only managed to craft the normal version, not the +version, of the boss armor, DON'T bother leveling it. It's just not worth it. Level 70 armors are much harder to level than level 50 armors. Furthermore, the stats for the armor is average at best. You're much better off just using and improving whatever armor you already have. Either than having it for collection's sake, it's better to just leave your materials uncrafted in the armory. So if there ever comes a day where you stumble upon the same armor in a chest or while fusing, you'll be able to unlock and craft the +version.

Barryboo
04-27-2013, 08:25 AM
Is Infernal lord better than this?

DreamM0d3
04-27-2013, 08:26 AM
To all players out there, especially those who really want the new boss armor.

Just a word of advice. If you've only managed to craft the normal version, not the +version, of the boss armor, DON'T bother leveling it. It's just not worth it. Level 70 armors are much harder to level than level 50 armors. Furthermore, the stats for the armor is average at best. You're much better off just using and improving whatever armor you already have. Either than having it for collection's sake, it's better to just leave your materials uncrafted in the armory. So if there ever comes a day where you stumble upon the same armor in a chest or while fusing, you'll be able to unlock and craft the +version.

Actually I would even advice them to not even bother crafting it. The materials are gonna be there forever anyway. You also don't have to worry about leveling it and it won't take up any space in your armor inventory also. And also its like you said. If they are lucky enough to get the normal version from a DPC, they could level it up to unlock the + version then craft it with the materials they have accumulated before.

DreamM0d3
04-27-2013, 08:28 AM
Is Infernal lord better than this?

The boss armor is better but not by much.

deathexe
04-27-2013, 08:29 AM
Actually I would even advice them to not even bother crafting it. The materials are gonna be there forever anyway. And also its like you said. If they are lucky enough to get the normal version from a DPC, they could level it up to unlock the + version then craft it with the materials they have accumulated before.

Yeah, even if they got the materials for the armor, the best thing to do with it is nothing at all. I'm gonna post this at the start of every event boss so that the new forum members would know.

On a side note, it's good to see you back at the forum man :)

DreamM0d3
04-27-2013, 08:34 AM
Yeah, even if they got the materials for the armor, the best thing to do with it is nothing at all. I'm gonna post this at the start of every event boss so that the new forum members would know.

On a side note, it's good to see you back at the forum man :)

Im dropping by once in awhile since its the weekends. Gotta take breaks from studying too lol.

Justice711
04-27-2013, 08:43 AM
Actually I would even advice them to not even bother crafting it. The materials are gonna be there forever anyway. You also don't have to worry about leveling it and it won't take up any space in your armor inventory also. And also its like you said. If they are lucky enough to get the normal version from a DPC, they could level it up to unlock the + version then craft it with the materials they have accumulated before.

Agreed. When I first started this game it was the wrum & the spectral cap I think.ade the mistake of crafting them & it took up space & set me back on. Alot of gold. Now most prob I will level it to 35 & then just fuse it & hope for something good. Lol.