PDA

View Full Version : Used Equipment List

jeffrey25
04-24-2013, 03:46 PM
Anyone know of a quick way to find out the equipment used when you are attacking someone ?

I am on android and the count for the equipment used in battle is currently incorrect. I used to be on iOs before this and did realize that it showed 500 or 505 (with the 5 extra mafia bonus) along with 2500/2525 equipment used when you attacked others but the list of equipment was still truncated before you could see what was used in the 2500 equipment that you brought with you when you attacked others.

Only reason I ask this is coz I want to see the weakest equipment I am carrying with me into a fight and short of looking through my inventory and listed each equipment type, I don't see any other way of finding that information out.

Does anyone know a way to get this information ?

AZZ.
04-24-2013, 04:01 PM
Yes but it is not easy. This is how I do it. I record my attack/defense stats. Then buy or get a new RP item. Then record your new attack/defense stats. This gain will then tell you your lowest attack item and lowest defense item for that category. Then do this for all other categories. This will show you where you can get your biggest gains with new items.

Justsimply
04-24-2013, 04:04 PM
Fastest way I do it is buy an expensive higher stat item. Check my att/def for exact number before the buy. Buy an item in the category I want to know. Look at the stat change. Figure out how much was actually added so for example.

I have att stat of 100, I buy a weapon of a increase of 30 att. But my attack only goes up by 28. So now I have 128. It would mean the item that it replaced had an attack of 2.

This is just a quick solution, to get the exact numbers just write everything down and do the math by hand.

CohibAA
04-24-2013, 04:55 PM
There are several equipment tracking spreadsheets (http://crimecitysyndicate.blogspot.com/p/crime-city-all-in-one-spreadsheet.html) or other tools available, but none are simple to use, unfortunately.

I use a modified version of the old white frog all-in-one spreadsheet. It's tedious, but once you have it setup you can update pretty easily to see where you stand in each equipment category.

the_brein
04-24-2013, 05:01 PM
Are we missing perhaps the easiest way to check? Op wants to know what equip he brings to battle? Attack someone. It lists your equipment in the rob results.

Or am I missing something here?

Justsimply
04-24-2013, 05:06 PM
Are we missing perhaps the easiest way to check? Op wants to know what equip he brings to battle? Attack someone. It lists your equipment in the rob results.

That only lists the top 50 ish. He could have 10 doomsday frags and if that showed up on his list it would list x10 and then 49 other items. But top 50 is listed there

jeffrey25
04-24-2013, 07:30 PM
Thanks for all the replies....I ended up starting to build a ss to list all equipment I have alongwith atd/def and quantity...and figured there might be a better way to find out ....say for example the worst 10 equipment of each type that you are bringing to an attack or you are using when you are defending an attack...

with the new syndicate bonuses....the numbers might be a little off...but those are good suggestions nonetheless...to find out the equipment I am using...

bald zeemer
04-25-2013, 12:55 AM

It lists your top 45. And it only lists top 45 attack, so if you were after def stats you have no help at all.

The best way to get the info the OP is after is to compile a complete spreadsheet of equipment. It's neither quick nor easy, but once set up is quite easy to keep up to date. I strongly advise doing this, as it allows for the most efficient use of cash/RP/gold when stat boosting.

jeffrey25
04-25-2013, 06:37 AM
It lists your top 45. And it only lists top 45 attack, so if you were after def stats you have no help at all.

The best way to get the info the OP is after is to compile a complete spreadsheet of equipment. It's neither quick nor easy, but once set up is quite easy to keep up to date. I strongly advise doing this, as it allows for the most efficient use of cash/RP/gold when stat boosting.

and determining what equipment to farm ;)

bald zeemer
04-25-2013, 06:41 AM
Assuming you've farmed enough to fill your explosive inventory with non-consumables.

Otherwise it's simple: Farm explosives.