PDA

View Full Version : Looking for LoV(e)?

Clay01
04-24-2013, 01:21 PM
Lords of Virginia (LoV) is recruiting

We currently have 2 open spots, and will have an additional 2 more spots opened up by the end of the day with the next guild increase purchase.

We finished in the top 150 the first war with less than half of our guild active. We merged with Fight Club 1 guild and combined we finished in the top 100 in this last war. We sniffed the top 75 for a while but couldn't keep up.

With additional active members, we should consistently be in the top 100 and occasionally sneak into the top 75.

Most of us realize that we're not willing to make the personal sacrifice (getting up every 2-3 hours in the middle of the night to battle) or the monetary sacrifice (requiring a min of 1 mtn of gems per war) to be in the top 25 or 50

so, we're happy where we're at. We all get along, we all participate, we all communicate. we enjoy the game, and some spend money on it, others don't.

being active and involved and contributing is what's important to us.

now, don't take that as we don't care or rarely play, most of us are on the game several times a day, and adjusted our real life schedules considerably for both wars so that we could achieve our final ranking.

We already have several bonuses purchased (will be at max 40 members today), 5/5 bldg. time, 4/5 bldg. cost, 2/5 casualty

We have an external forum for strategy discussion, tips on the game, recommendations for specific player situations, etc

and we have an app we use for daily communication, and wartime dissemination of information.

we'd love to add in some heavy gem spenders (wouldn't everyone?), but our expectations is that there are a few interested gamers out there who are doing well in the game and want to succeed in the guild wars but don't want the pressure and commitment of a top 25 guild. We're looking for better than average stats, and most of all we want players who have a good sense of humor and want to be active and involved in the guild.

right now, imo, LoV is starting to have the feel of a group of friends playing a tabletop game in someone's basement, with snacks and booze. it's competitive, but we enjoy working together more than seeing who can spend the most money on the game.

PM me if you're interested in joining up.

Thanks

Clay

Clay01
04-25-2013, 08:49 AM
we've actually had a couple of players quit the game entirely in the past few days (gree running overlap events trying to squeeze more money out of everyone finally pushed them over the edge, lol) so we might actually be able to open up 5-8 spaces if there is a small guild looking to merge or a small group looking to go somewhere else together unhappy with their current guild.

PM me if you're interested in coming on board, learning more, or to discuss a small merge.

Thanks

Clay

Jeshu
04-27-2013, 08:28 AM
We currently have 6 available spots.

MajikiStick
04-29-2013, 06:58 AM
Only 3 spots open! Get in before the next war!

MajikiStick
04-30-2013, 07:55 AM
One spot left!!!

Jeshu
05-03-2013, 04:15 AM
We ranked 87 in last war. We currently have 1 spot left but will have 2 more open by this afternoon

BanDroid
05-03-2013, 05:08 AM
Looking for a Guild -

Stats

A/D - 157K / 154K

Very very active player during LTQ and Battles...

Let me know! PM me

Jeshu
05-03-2013, 09:27 PM
3 spots available

BADMARKX
05-03-2013, 10:01 PM
I'm happy in my top 75 team, but I liked reading this post. Y'all have the right idea and good luck.

Clay01
05-08-2013, 07:31 AM
we're in active discussions with several candidates now for our final spot or two to be filled prior to the war, if anyone else is interested, please PM me. Thanks.

erotictalesofgumby
05-08-2013, 08:32 AM
Our guild just merged with another top 750 guild and expect to do very well - at least top 400 hopefully top 200 -in the upcoming battle. We are looking to fill up to two spots.

If you are interested you can PM me or send me an allies request and we can chat that way (plus i am looking for more allies). Minimum 50k a/d. No gems required but are looking for active players. We merged guilds to get much better, we want someone who wants to be and can be a part of that.

Guild ID: 601340995
Alliance ID: 564472791

Clay01
05-09-2013, 01:13 PM
the above poster must not have been on here long enough to create his own thread or to have figured out how to read the forum and reply in one of the generic threads...

anyway, Lords of Virginia (LoV) still has at least one spot open.

our invite code is 756470120

apply in-game or PM me with interest.

thanks

Clay

Jeshu
05-10-2013, 06:46 AM
2 spots just opened up. Hurry up before battle starts.

Clay01
05-23-2013, 07:19 AM
Lords of Virginia (LoV) currently has 1 spot open, looking to fill it with an active player by mid-day tomorrow for the start of the next war

currently at 41/42 members with max bldg. cost and bldg. time upgrades, as well as casualty bonuses

finished in top 150 for all three wars, with a best finish of 87 thus far (holiday wars have hurt us since the majority of our guild are mothers/fathers/etc i.e. players with real lives and real responsibilities lol)

looking for an active player, but more importantly one who fits in with our group.

we have an external forum and a chat app we use for tips and strategy and battle coordination

our invite code is 756470120

apply in-game or PM me with interest.

Thanks!

Clay

Clay01
05-24-2013, 06:16 AM
still looking to fill this final spot before war starts today.

will also consider a merc from another guild... i.e. someone who simply wants to join us for the war and contribute to help get a higher placement than they would in their current guild... reap the rewards of our top 100 finish, collect those nice units, then go back to your current guild all the stronger.

we're also considering partnering with another guild that typically finishes lower who may be interested in rotating players in and out to take advantage of our bonuses and maximizing the war performance of both guilds

PM with interest. time is running out!

clipfiRe
05-24-2013, 07:06 AM
Hey Clay01,

Enjoyed reading the OP and believe we both come from guilds with the same sort of idea and approach to KA.
We (Guild of United Campers; don't be fooled by the name) have just started a thread looking for potential recruits and possible mergers.

We have some very active, knowledgeable and friendly members and would love to discuss how our guilds could potentially help each other out. You can find our recruiting thread here to have a read:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55637-Guild-of-United-Campers-%28GUC%29-Mergers-Considered

Either way, please PM kt3448 (OP in the other thread) if you like what you see and maybe we could organise something for the future.

Best of luck in the coming war.

Stevens (GUC)

Clay01
05-30-2013, 10:42 AM
Update:

We finished 96th in the most recent war.

We're going to be unlocking 2 additional guild spots very soon, so if there are players out there looking to join a very active guild, please PM me

Thanks

Clay

Clay01
06-11-2013, 11:13 AM
We know have 1-2 openings that we're looking to fill prior to this next war starting.

We've finished top 100 twice and top 150 the other two wars (these wars on holiday weekends hurts us slightly since most of us are adults with families)

several bonuses already unlocked (max 44 members, bldg. cost/time, etc)

PM if you're interested

Thanks

Clay

joe19406
06-11-2013, 06:43 PM
I have quit my last guild being they were only 6 members large. coming in at 800. i now long for a guild that is top 25. i play all day and every hour.. i am smart, sociable and donate. 692-265-878
INVITE ME TO TOP 25 GUILD 692-265-878

Clay01
06-24-2013, 04:23 PM
Lords of Virginia finished with a 115 rank last war.

once again, the holiday weekend war hurt our production.

We finished in the top 100 or top 150 every war thus far

the majority of the guild are adults, parents, and have family obligations, but still love the game (many sneak away during family events to at least get their 4 hits in during the battles, lol)

we have a very active chat (we use GroupMe app) even during non-war times

and we have several bonuses unlocked (going to be unlocking health regen today or tomorrow)

we have 43 members now and are looking to add number 44

PM me if you're interested.

thanks

Clay

Jeshu
07-02-2013, 09:34 PM
Bump......

Clay01
08-23-2013, 10:29 AM
Lords of Virginia finished in the top 75 last war

the guild also completed the last guild quest, Deadman's chest

we have 2 spots open currently

we're looking more for players who fit in with the rest of the group in regards to personality than anything else

PM myself or any of the other officers if you're interested in joining