PDA

View Full Version : Best Party to Take Down The Dark Prince

Keymoe
04-24-2013, 12:30 PM
K1:Sky Guardian(Air+Spirit) Atlantean+ and Rocfeather+ both work here.
K2:The Dark Prince's Royal Armour+(Fire+Earth) Living Flame Armour+ also works here (I use Infernal as I don't have a set of living flame and Hydra Hunter's+ is also usable).
Main Knight: Swamp Shaman Robes+(Water+Earth)

Mates need to face Fire+Spirit elements, I recommend mates in Hydra Hunter's+ and you can finish off dark prince in 1 hit + spec.

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 12:38 PM
what party:confused: have not get your point...

RadLonghammer
04-24-2013, 12:46 PM
Title Says It All

At which level?

With or without hiring friends?

RadLonghammer
04-24-2013, 01:21 PM
Title Says It All

The key is knowing what you'll face, in what order, and outfitting your knights accordingly. There are four stages to "Kingdom of Darkness," Epic Level, and all elements are represented.

L1: Swamp Kraken where you'll face Earth and Water, so Knight 1 (but not your main knight) in a good Spirit/Air such as Maxed Sky Guardian+ is a good lead-off batter.

L2: Roc God where you'll face Spirit and Air. Anything your Sky Guardian+ Knight has left will be neutral (you have no advantage, but neither does he. Assuming that Sky Guardian+ will clear part of this level, you need to fill slot two with something that can multitask here as well as L3.

L3: Ceberus where you'll face Fire and Earth. Remember, though, we're trying to choose a guy that's decent against both. I like Water/Fire. This way, you'll be neutral against Roc God, and your water will beat Ceberus's Fire without any of his elements beating yours. Steampowered+ might work well here. You could also go Fire/Earth, in infernal Lord+ where your fire would beat the Roc's Spirit, and you'd be neutral against the Ceberus. Perhaps a better choice than Steampowered due to the overall stats. Yeah, I think I'm putting knight 2 (still not my main knight) in Infernal Lord+

L4: The Dark Prince where you're up against fire and spirit. You can't beat both of these elements. You'd need fire to beat spirit, and his fire would beat your spirit right back. You can, however, beat one of his elements without him beating any of yours. Any combo that doesn't include Earth (beaten by spirit) or Spirit (beaten by fire) should be considered. That leaves you Air/Water, Air/Fire, Water/Fire, , Mono Air, Mono Fire, and Mono Water from which to choose.

Air/Water suggests Storm Sorcerer 1021/842
Air/Fire suggests Barbarian+ 1022/662
Mono Air suggests nothing
Water/Fire suggests Steampowered+ 920/920
Mono FIre suggests nothing
Mono Water suggests Hydromancer_ 1093/869

In my opinion, Hydromancer wins.

So Knight 1 in Sky Guardian+, Knight 2 in Infernal Lord+, Main Knight in Hydromancer+

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 01:39 PM
If you mean the armors, I would say
Deep Dragon Mail+
Regalia+
Steampower+

Keymoe
04-25-2013, 01:18 AM
What about a mate? What armour should he be in? Something with water or fire?

yyace
04-25-2013, 07:56 AM
i've been farming prince at above lv 100 with this order. Swamp shaman+ on main, living flame +, lastly hydra +. All my armors are maxed and I use one ally either with hydra +, inferno, swamp shaman, or storm sorcerer and kill the boss with ease. If I do this without my main knight using swamp as the first party member, I will have to use 2 allies. I hope this helps... If I had wicked wrath, I'd use that as my first armor. Using this order, I have each of my char facing the bosses respectively.

Keymoe
04-25-2013, 01:43 PM
Sick. Cheers man, almost maxed out Sky Guardian fit anywhere nicely in there?
Also, would you recommend that I farm for a Living Flame+ and max it in like 3 days or keep working on upgrading a lv.22 Infernal Armour+ and a Lv.39 Swamp Shaman+

yyace
04-25-2013, 02:35 PM
Sick. Cheers man, almost maxed out Sky Guardian fit anywhere nicely in there?
Also, would you recommend that I farm for a Living Flame+ and max it in like 3 days or keep working on upgrading a lv.22 Infernal Armour+ and a Lv.39 Swamp Shaman+

if your goal is to farm prince u will def need living flame

Keymoe
04-25-2013, 02:36 PM
if your goal is to farm prince u will def need living flame
Should I get 50/50 Living Flame or just work on my 39/70 Swamp+ and 22/70 Inf Armor+?

yyace
04-25-2013, 05:58 PM
max flame imo

Keymoe
05-06-2013, 12:55 PM
I've got lv.59 Swamp Shaman+ and no Royal Flame, also a lv.35 Infernal Armour+
How should I proceed? Max out Swamp or get 50/50 Royal Flame?
Also, what armour should I invite my mate to wear? Water + Earth as well? Do I need 1 or 2?

Ryuugan
05-06-2013, 12:59 PM
1st knight with spirit armor, 2nd knight spirit armor, 3rd knight fire armor,1st friend knight hydra or steampowered,2nd friend hydra or steampowered...

Harvey Guo
05-06-2013, 01:19 PM
For now, I use Atlantean+ for the first, then Regalia+ then Deep Dragon Mail+, If lucky, that would be just enough to finish. If not, may need an ally to ensure the success.
If change Atlantean to other better armor, I think 3 knights are sure enough to pass:)

Keymoe
05-10-2013, 02:45 PM
Edited, put the squad on main post so it's easier for people to find. :)

Keymoe
05-10-2013, 02:53 PM
+ I have a Cloud King Finery's Armor lv.28 ish, should I use it to help enhance my lv.67 swamp shaman+ or keep it cos I think it looks pretty cool to be honest. Everyone seems to be talking about it like its trash.
Also, the faster I max out my Swamp Shaman the faster I can get started on enhancing my Infernal Armour(Lv.44) Opinions?

Also I have a Ruby Plate Mail lv.1 but I wanted to use it for fusion with the boss armour for this week as its good fun seeing what I get although if using it for enhement is a better idea then I can gladly use it.

Harvey Guo
05-10-2013, 03:45 PM
Keep the Cloud Kings Finery, it is different than other normal version boss armor.

Since your swamp+ is lv67, you can use 50EP armors to finish it, then upgrade Infernal+.
If you have enough golds and fusion stones, you should start using 50EP armors as material to upgrade from fusion. Otherwise, you can use them after your armor reach to lv60+.

Since it is a normal version, I recommend you use it as material to upgrade, 90 EP is pretty good, if you fuse, you may gain a bad result. And for now, all we can get is normal version, then all of them are rubbish, including sky guardian. Thus it is up to you. If you wanna fuse for fun, then go for it, otherwise, use is upgrade your armor would be great.
+ I have a Cloud King Finery's Armor lv.28 ish, should I use it to help enhance my lv.67 swamp shaman+ or keep it cos I think it looks pretty cool to be honest. Everyone seems to be talking about it like its trash.
Also, the faster I max out my Swamp Shaman the faster I can get started on enhancing my Infernal Armour(Lv.44) Opinions?

Also I have a Ruby Plate Mail lv.1 but I wanted to use it for fusion with the boss armour for this week as its good fun seeing what I get although if using it for enhement is a better idea then I can gladly use it.

Keymoe
05-10-2013, 06:57 PM
Fuuck it, enhancing. Had ruby plate before, it's meh.

Keymoe
05-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Updated info. + bump

Mike Stanley
05-12-2013, 07:04 PM
Does anyone know the best armor for the dark prince because I'm on the mighty stage and im having lots of trouble passing through this stage Alot

Eunuchorn
05-12-2013, 07:13 PM
Tell me the bosses on mighty stage

Oh, short answer: kaleidoscope raiment
;)

Mike Stanley
05-12-2013, 07:22 PM
First it's the crimson dragon then the mighty mammoth rider then Titania mystic witch

Eunuchorn
05-12-2013, 09:29 PM
First it's the crimson dragon then the mighty mammoth rider then Titania mystic witch
Water/earth
Fire/earth

Mike Stanley
05-13-2013, 04:46 AM
Got it thanks