PDA

View Full Version : Faction numbers

Rowdydowdy
04-24-2013, 11:59 AM
Hi all,
This is probably a dumb question. I have tried several searches but cannot find what I'm looking for.

My question is about the number of players in a faction. Does it matter how many players are on a team? Or is the matching based on combined numbers from all faction members? Is it better to have a 26 player team or a topped out number of players.
I wait for your words of wisdom.

Rowdy

SGT Rud
04-24-2013, 12:05 PM
From what I understand is they add up everyones attack and defense and match you up to another faction with a similiar amount. You potentially fight a faction with 50 players with low stats or a faction with one player who is high stats. But I am just giving what was explained to me a while back.

Philly982
04-24-2013, 12:37 PM
I believe I read something similar to what SGT Rud posted a while back also. From experience though it seemed like during the last two WD events when our faction got into the top 200 or so in the current rankings that we started facing much better factions. Then if we got knocked down closer to 250ish then we started getting matched up against weaker factions and we seemed to run in a constant cycle facing stronger to weaker factions when our ranks bounced around between 100 - 250. It could just be a coincidence though.

S&H Max
04-24-2013, 12:48 PM
Stats may be and are probably taken in count but domination pts are for sure, went from 300th to 43th in a single figth after 12H in egypt, can assure you the opposition changed a lot!

SGT Rud
04-24-2013, 12:49 PM
You know, that seemed to be the case with us as well. I think I was also understanding that if there wasn't a faction with similiar stats at the time you declared war, that you would then be paired with a faction with similiar WD points.

Some Random Clown
04-24-2013, 12:55 PM
I'm sure with all the inflated LTQ units flooding the scene every group we face will be tougher even withthe fact that we mostly sat out of China.

Rowdydowdy
04-24-2013, 01:37 PM
Thanks everyone!

SGT Rud
04-25-2013, 08:44 AM
and still pun was mached with 2 man faction :D

They have to get paired with someone. It can't be Ferr every battle. There might be a little randomness to it, but through the other two points I made, they will get teamed up to someone on par or as close to on par as the game will allow.

mistergreen
04-25-2013, 08:49 AM
From what I understand is they add up everyones attack and defense and match you up to another faction with a similiar amount. You potentially fight a faction with 50 players with low stats or a faction with one player who is high stats. But I am just giving what was explained to me a while back.

That is the way I understand it as well.

Rowdydowdy
04-25-2013, 09:06 AM
Thanks all.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-25-2013, 01:55 PM
They have to get paired with someone. It can't be Ferr every battle. There might be a little randomness to it, but through the other two points I made, they will get teamed up to someone on par or as close to on par as the game will allow.

It's rarely Ferr, so rare that in China it happened ONCE.

Those brave Super Faction warriors, on the other hand, came at us SEVEN times.

Doesn't seem so random to me.

S&H Max
04-25-2013, 02:00 PM
It's rarely Ferr, so rare that in China it happened ONCE.

Those brave Super Faction warriors, on the other hand, came at us SEVEN times.

Doesn't seem so random to me.

PJ just for fun tell us who is fun to figth against, SF? ACE? Ferr? and who figth back the most!

Be assure its not only a curiosity their an info I want to get out of that!

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-25-2013, 02:02 PM
PJ just for fun tell us who is fun to figth against, SF? ACE? Ferr? and who figth back the most!Be assure its not only a curiosity their an info I want to get out of that!We prefer those who do their best. Super Faction ALWAYS does their best. Others, not so much...

S&H Max
04-25-2013, 02:03 PM
We prefer those who do their best. Super Faction ALWAYS does their best. Others, not so much...

ooo thats what I thougth interesting thing to know!

Edit : thanks PJ for the confirmation!

Agent Orange
04-25-2013, 02:08 PM
and still pun was mached with 2 man faction :D

Weren't they stat hackers? My guess is that there is a cutoff point in the lower groupings. I seem to recall 29 members as being that point though the game also seemed to take into account total attack and def points.