PDA

View Full Version : How to maximize respect item purchases for HLP

AFed
04-24-2013, 10:28 AM
Per request of a few folks, I have put this up into its own thread.

**Disclaimer: This falls apart at the extremes (high IPH and/or high stat) and is meant for the 98%**

Key Concept 1: Know your base. That is, what is the last item used for each of the main stats. This is key because the true value isn't just the new item, it is (new_attack - base_attack) & (new_def - base_def).
Key Concept 2: To address explosives, they're just not worth it. Too often people consider categories rather than max gain. For example, a car that gives you a similar boost over base for far cheaper is a better buy. A 9,000 respect explosive is the same cost as three respect tier 2 cars. The boost from the cars is far better for the same cost. Before, respect items could be mined at several per day, but with the recent cost it just isn't the case. It takes 5-7 days to get enough RP for one doomsday to increase attack stats by 100, so nobody will likely ever max out on RP items. However, in the same time you could buy 9 street vengeances (or 4 of max melee/car), which would increase stats by far more than 100. Nobody will likely ever max out on RP items now so it is best to do what will improve your stats the best at the given time.
Key Concept 3: Estimate a max amount of RP you earn during the day. Decent estimate for high level active stamina users is (PvP wins * 9) + (Robs * (7 + respect rob modifiers)). The extra bit in attack factors in the wins you get from TL and HHM. This will tell you how much you'll gain in a period of time.
Key Concept 4: Respect does not always translate to equivalent cash, depending on what you buy. Instead it is more important to figure out RP/cash estimates for each of melee, armor, car, and gun. This can then be used to pick out which is best. Nobody will ever now max out on respect items. A super active robber may get 10K per day with +10 modifiers. I’m pretty active with robbing and can max 5K per day with a +5 modifier. Robs can get more than attacks.
Key Concept 5: Just because something has better stats, it isn't necessarily better. e.g. Certainly the cash car is best. However, for most people, spending 10+ billion to max out on a vehicle is quite an effort, especially considering continually improving econ and donating to syns. You can max out on guns and armor for 40% of the cost it takes to max out on the vehicle alone.
Key Concept 6: Can't just predict long term stats for cash purchases, since donations will need to continue with syndicates as they add different bonuses, and increase the max number from 5.

At what base level is the break even point between the second tier and top tier?
First calculate respect equality:
Armor: 25 second tier to 12 first tier
Gun: 160 second tier to 57 first tier
Melee: 3 second tier to 1 first tier
Car: 12 second tier to 36 first tier

Conversion to attack/defense (second tier to first tier):
Armor: 480/444 to 340/275
Gun: 7680/5280 to 4104/3306
Melee: 105/93 to 61/38
Car: 480/444 to 340/275

Break even points (just attack listed). That is, when is it prudent to buy higher tier items. Base is calculated different for each. For example, the twelfth lowest item should be considered for car second tier but only 5th worst for car first tier:

Car: Base is 20 (or close to).
Gun: Base is 34 (or close to).
Armor: Base is 26 (or close to).
Melee: Base is 22 (or close to).

The reason I say or close to, is depending on how long term you look, starting to purchase higher level respect items at a slightly lower base may make more sense. Additionally, melee may need to be a bit changed because of lowest cost of the respect for max tier.

What is the correct order to spend respect on?
We now need to factor in cash weapons into the equation. Some notes:
1) Don’t spend on second tier gun or melee. Better items can easily be had for cheap.
2) Armor is pretty damn cheap cash-wise compared to the respect. I wouldn’t spend any respect on that, unless IPH is low. The assassin's coat, while nice, will take two years alone to max on.
3) Respect explosives are worthless for their cost. Can’t emphasize this enough.
4) 6.8mil cash gun, which is relatively cheap, is pretty much equivalent to max respect gun. Therefore, don’t spend respect on any gun.

Now we are left with top melee and both cars. A quick comparison between the two suggests that the base gained from the second tier car is the best for non-gold/low-gold spenders, followed by max car, followed by melee. Some more rigorous analysis can certainly be done, but hopefully this helps sort some things out.

Ragmondino
04-24-2013, 10:31 AM
Cheers bro. Nice to see some helpfulness being put back on the forum.
Things like this were the norm back in the day

Sulla1
04-24-2013, 10:33 AM
Thank you, that's excellent!

Swedevil
04-24-2013, 10:42 AM
I'll say this again, I love the idea and the thought and work put in to this. However, the problem I still see is that you do not show anything on explosives. You have ignored them and expect for people to just accept that what you say is right. I'm not arguing with you on this, I just think that if you're going to tell people something is useless, show the evidence as you have with every other category.

AFed
04-24-2013, 10:49 AM
I'll say this again, I love the idea and the thought and work put in to this. However, the problem I still see is that you do not show anything on explosives. You have ignored them and expect for people to just accept that what you say is right. I'm not arguing with you on this, I just think that if you're going to tell people something is useless, show the evidence as you have with every other category.

See Key Concept 2. I added it in this time to address your concern in the previous thread.

iteachem
04-24-2013, 10:56 AM
Nicely done AFED

mxz
04-24-2013, 11:10 AM
Very nice. I'm in between on the RP explosives. They're a super long term payout, which is the problem, as you said; but it is a tough category for people not farming TLCs.

Paulio
04-24-2013, 11:16 AM
Why didn't you add "brought to you by HTC" in the thread title? :p

Ragmondino
04-24-2013, 11:39 AM

He hasn't asked anyone to accept what he says Is right. He has put a guide which he thinks is right. It'll be helpful to a lot of people. Not to all. If you disagree, feel Free to ignore or to post your own guide. But he isnt forcing his ideas on anyone, purely offering his ideas as assistance.
Back in the day this sort of thing was the norm, and people were thankful for it.
Maybe this can help start taking it back to those helpful times.

Facasca
04-24-2013, 11:49 AM
interesting!!!

dgwalker
04-24-2013, 12:15 PM
Good thread. A lot of your points make sense.

I am shocked at the number of players and syndicate members I meet stating that they won't buy any respect item if there is a cash item that can be bought with similar stats. They save thousands of respect for doomsday frags even though there Mafia still uses Vehicles and Armor with a 5 Attack.

-Dgwalker

dudeman
04-24-2013, 12:19 PM
Good thread. A lot of your points make sense.

I am shocked at the number of players and syndicate members I meet stating that they won't buy any respect item if there is a cash item that can be bought with similar stats. They save thousands of respect for doomsday frags even though there Mafia still uses Vehicles and Armor with a 5 Attack.

-Dgwalker

So you're shocked that people are doing the smart thing. That's ok, everyone plays differently. :)

KillaDon
04-24-2013, 12:49 PM
Thank you a lot for taking time to give that info out. That helps out a lot especially for some having a hard time figuring things out. If you have more please post. I would live to read about it

AFed
04-24-2013, 12:55 PM
So you're shocked that people are doing the smart thing. That's ok, everyone plays differently. :)

I think with your IPH my analysis falls apart (as I mentioned previously). Not having to worry still about upgrading syn bonuses as well as a 60 percent increase in IPH changes things a lot. Respect explosives are certainly not the smart thing for the vast majority of people.

It's almost saying would you rather have a 200/200 car to replace a 70/70 one or a 100/40 explosive. The 130/130 stat boost is always better no matter how you slice it.

Jazza
04-24-2013, 12:57 PM
Fantastic post, some great help here cheers for sharing

Bala82
04-24-2013, 01:03 PM
don't understand any of this

what is the last item used for each of the main stats.

Do you mean last item used on fight screen when you fight rival ?

Estimate a max amount of RP you earn during the day

Zero if you are a camper

At what base level is the break even point between the second tier and top tier?
First calculate respect equality:
Armor: 25 second tier to 12 first tier
Gun: 160 second tier to 57 first tier
Melee: 3 second tier to 1 first tier
Car: 12 second tier to 36 first tier

WTF this is where you completely lost me what are tier you are referring to ?

dudeman
04-24-2013, 01:08 PM
I think with your IPH my analysis falls apart (as I mentioned previously). Not having to worry still about upgrading syn bonuses as well as a 60 percent increase in IPH changes things a lot. Respect explosives are certainly not the smart thing for the vast majority of people.

It's almost saying would you rather have a 200/200 car to replace a 70/70 one or a 100/40 explosive. The 130/130 stat boost is always better no matter how you slice it.

Yes, I know my IPH causes this analysis to fall apart. For anyone with a high IPH it makes a lot more sense to focus on the top tier cash items to fill out their low end equipment, simply because cash is so much easier to obtain than RP. It's a waste to spend cash on consumables, and since the four non-explosive categories will be relatively easy to max out, the decision becomes "save the RP until you need it, or buy explosives that are useful now".

Which explosives you want to get is the next decision, but since you can get an immediate stat boost from any other category, to me it seems like a good move to spend the RP on explosives that will not become obsolete any time soon.

AFed
04-24-2013, 01:24 PM
Which explosives you want to get is the next decision, but since you can get an immediate stat boost from any other category, to me it seems like a good move to spend the RP on explosives that will not become obsolete any time soon.

No disagreement here on if you do get explosives to get the higher value ones. But that's only for a small percentage of the population of players. For most, it's the wrong move.

dgwalker
04-24-2013, 01:40 PM
I should have clarified this more.

The players I am referring to are spending 100% of their money on buildings and not on weapons.

If you are in a position where you can (and do) buy 4 or more weapons of 30+ attack a day, then it probably makes sense to save those respect for doomsday frags or clean end melee.

But if you are saving all your money for buildings or have a low IPH, then it makes sense to spend those
respect points on things that will bring you the most gain in the near to mid term (1-8 months).

If your attack is only 50K then you can probably boost your stats better with 23 Exelero versus saving for a doomsday frag.

-Bovus

AFed
04-24-2013, 01:49 PM
I should have clarified this more.

The players I am referring to are spending 100% of their money on buildings and not on weapons.

If you are in a position where you can (and do) buy 4 or more weapons of 30+ attack a day, then it probably makes sense to save those respect for doomsday frags or clean end melee.

But if you are saving all your money for buildings or have a low IPH, then it makes sense to spend those
respect points on things that will bring you the most gain in the near to mid term (1-8 months).

If your attack is only 50K then you can probably boost your stats better with 23 Exelero versus saving for a doomsday frag.

-Bovus

Exactly. This even translates up to those in good syns with 150-300k stats most of the time as respect cars still often benefit more than a respect explosive. The difference is that as you get higher in stats, the fewer the number of low attack/def items you need to replace, so transitioning into the top tier respect items makes increasing sense, as evidenced by my break-even analysis.

in-game j
04-24-2013, 01:57 PM
Yes, I know my IPH causes this analysis to fall apart. For anyone with a high IPH it makes a lot more sense to focus on the top tier cash items to fill out their low end equipment, simply because cash is so much easier to obtain than RP. It's a waste to spend cash on consumables, and since the four non-explosive categories will be relatively easy to max out, the decision becomes "save the RP until you need it, or buy explosives that are useful now".

I'm gonna have to agree with dudeman here. If you're looking at the long run, why spend RP on a vehicle when you can buy one with in game cash with nearly the same stats. Explosives on the other hand are all consumable, except for the ones that can be bought with RP.

AFed
04-24-2013, 02:04 PM
I'm gonna have to agree with dudeman here. If you're looking at the long run, why spend RP on a vehicle when you can buy one with in game cash with nearly the same stats. Explosives on the other hand are all consumable, except for the ones that can be bought with RP.

Yeah but you have to be looking very long term. I can't guarantee I'll be playing this 2-3 years from now. If you can, then yes, the analysis shifts a bit. Though, in that period of time, you can max farm decent explosives and use your RP on the max melee and armor respect for example, which will give better stats in long run for far less respect, which will increase attack+def more than RP explosives.

MattThomas08
04-24-2013, 02:37 PM
Why didn't you add "brought to you by HTC" in the thread title? :p

Probably because he wanted people to actually read it...;););)

Just kidding, nice thread Afed. I personally still haven't decided how I'd like to use my respect point, so a very interesting read.

dgwalker
04-24-2013, 03:15 PM
I think it is safe to assume that within 2-3 years GREE will add some new weapons that will be stronger than the doomsday frag.

-Dgwalker

Yeah but you have to be looking very long term. I can't guarantee I'll be playing this 2-3 years from now. If you can, then yes, the analysis shifts a bit. Though, in that period of time, you can max farm decent explosives and use your RP on the max melee and armor respect for example, which will give better stats in long run for far less respect, which will increase attack+def more than RP explosives.

mxz
04-24-2013, 03:24 PM

Which explosives you want to get is the next decision, but since you can get an immediate stat boost from any other category, to me it seems like a good move to spend the RP on explosives that will not become obsolete any time soon.It's sort of moot, anyway. If you're in FC you're probably not taking cash weapons into battle. Most people using cash to buy weapons also don't have 100's of loot explosives that are better than cash ones. So, I think AFed's point stands based on his disclaimer that this is for the 99% not the 1% in FC/IN.

murf
04-25-2013, 07:43 AM
I'll post this here too.

I look at it completely differently. I assume that if we are all in it for the long haul, we will be able to build up our income to buy the all the top-tier cash items, including the car. Here's what I've posted before.

Here's how I think you should look at the RP weapons:

I'm making 2 assumptions: 1) I will max out all the high-end cash weapons, 2) I will max-farm the TLC.

So, then I look at increase in attack/defense per RP spent over those items.

Here is what I get:

Pinpoint Sniper (8,000 RP) - +2 att/+8def = +10 total /// 4,000 RP/att - 1,000 RP/def - 800 RP/Total pts
Clean End (6,750) - +19/+11 = +30 /// 335 RP/att - 613 RP/def - 225 RP/total
Assassin's Coat (10,000) - +18/+36 = +54 /// 555 RP/att - 277 RP/def - 185 RP/total
Nitrous Cruiser (7200) - Cash item is better, so won't purchase
Doomsday Frag (28,000) - +75/+22 = +97 /// 373 RP/att - 1,272 RP/def - 288 RP/total
Disease Grenade (22,000) - +23/+66 = +89 /// 956 RP/att - 333 RP/def - 247 RP/total

So Assassin's Coat looks like best overall investment.
Clean End (followed by Doomsday Frag) is best attack investment.
Assassin's Coat (followed by Disease Grenade) is best defense investment.

dudeman
04-25-2013, 08:02 AM
I'll post this here too.

I look at it completely differently. I assume that if we are all in it for the long haul, we will be able to build up our income to buy the all the top-tier cash items, including the car. Here's what I've posted before.

I'm making 2 assumptions: 1) I will max out all the high-end cash weapons, 2) I will max-farm the TLC.

Here is what I get:

Pinpoint Sniper (8,000 RP) - +2 att/+8def = +10 total /// 4,000 RP/att - 1,000 RP/def - 800 RP/Total pts
Assassin's Coat (10,000) - +18/+36 = +54 /// 555 RP/att - 277 RP/def - 185 RP/total
Doomsday Frag (28,000) - +75/+22 = +97 /// 373 RP/att - 1,272 RP/def - 288 RP/total
Disease Grenade (22,000) - +23/+66 = +89 /// 956 RP/att - 333 RP/def - 247 RP/total

Quoted because there is no "like" button.

:cool:

bald zeemer
04-25-2013, 08:03 AM
I don't understand the "this doesn't apply if you have high iph, but for everyone else it does" angle. IPH is fixable, and relatively quickly. If you're coming into this with a low IPH then you should be boosting it (hell, if you're coming into it with a high IPH you should be boosting it). And if you start a strategy premised on having a low-IPH, and you are boosting iph properly then the strategy will quickly become irrelevant.

Which is the long way of saying that DM and murf are right.

It's sort of moot, anyway. If you're in FC you're probably not taking cash weapons into battle. Most people using cash to buy weapons also don't have 100's of loot explosives that are better than cash ones. So, I think AFed's point stands based on his disclaimer that this is for the 99% not the 1% in FC/IN.

You'd be surprised. I can still get a stat boost from cash weapons, and I think I am just over the median stat in FC. There are probably only about 15-20 people in the game, max, who can't get any boost at all from cash/rp weapons. Whether that boost is worth the expenditure is another matter, but a boost is available nonetheless.

AFed
04-25-2013, 08:30 AM
I don't understand the "this doesn't apply if you have high iph, but for everyone else it does" angle. IPH is fixable, and relatively quickly. If you're coming into this with a low IPH then you should be boosting it (hell, if you're coming into it with a high IPH you should be boosting it). And if you start a strategy premised on having a low-IPH, and you are boosting iph properly then the strategy will quickly become irrelevant.

Again, it's a matter of extremes. If you have a low-IPH, you're not going to max out on cash items for a long long time. Getting an extra 13-14 billion for cash vehicles that isn't used for syn donations (which FC doesn't have to deal with currently) or is reinvested to growing the economy will take a long long time. With a 1-3 million IPH in a syn that doesn't have bonuses filled (which is 99% of people), you're realistically talking about a max of 33% that can really go into purchasing your own weapons. This is maybe 20-30 mil/day max for a long time. You're then talking about a year or more until you can max out on the M1A1 tank alone. In that time, you can buy 500 max gun, 500 max melee, 500 max armor and still have tons of money left over, which is the correct strategy for a majority of the players. Obviously, you don't need 500 to max, but the point still stands.

Now if you have a high IPH this changes because you can afford to invest more in yourself, even if you maintain the same percentage basis, and the time to maxing decreases.

bald zeemer
04-25-2013, 08:40 AM
Again, it's a matter of extremes. If you have a low-IPH, you're not going to max out on cash items for a long long time. Getting an extra 13-14 billion for cash vehicles that isn't used for syn donations (which FC doesn't have to deal with currently) or is reinvested to growing the economy will take a long long time. With a 1-3 million IPH in a syn that doesn't have bonuses filled (which is 99% of people), you're realistically talking about a max of 33% that can really go into purchasing your own weapons. This is maybe 20-30 mil/day max for a long time. You're then talking about a year or more until you can max out on the M1A1 tank alone. In that time, you can buy 500 max gun, 500 max melee, 500 max armor and still have tons of money left over, which is the correct strategy for a majority of the players. Obviously, you don't need 500 to max, but the point still stands.

Now if you have a high IPH this changes because you can afford to invest more in yourself, even if you maintain the same percentage basis, and the time to maxing decreases.

Yes, I understand that synd bonuses eat into available cash in a big way. However, that is temporary (maybe- more synd upgrades, gree?). And during that period you refer to IPH is increasing, rapidly eating into the time required to max out on weapons. Also, events (especially bosses) are reducing how many cash items you have to buy.

So an initial need for 1000 cash items (guns & cars) quickly reduces to around 6-700 (off the bat saving of over 30%), and IPH once you hit the 3-ish level, even paying for synd bonuses, should increase rapidly as all of a sudden really good upgrades become save upgrades.

Most importantly, if you aren't looking long-term you're going to find yourself hamstrung. The last thing you want is to hit a point where all of a sudden you have free cash, and all you're doing is adding 2 points per tank because you bought the top RP car.

I know that I'm more or less repeating what you said, but it's all a matter of perspective.

Ken1378
04-25-2013, 11:00 AM
Great post. And a nice addition my Murf regarding the high IPH strategy. Assasin's Coat shouldn't be overlooked for some players. Especially if they have solid Armor item modifiers (which seem to be easier to get at this point than other weapon types).

And Disease Grenade is better that the Doomsday Frag, but all RP explosives are too expensive for the stat gain that they give you. The best possible value you could get is assuming your TNT Bundle increases your Attack and Defense by a combined 30. That's still 66.7 RP for 1 stat increase. Street Vengance is a better deal even until your worst car being taken into battle is 16/19.

dudeman
04-25-2013, 11:17 AM
Great post. And a nice addition my Murf regarding the high IPH strategy. Assasin's Coat shouldn't be overlooked for some players. Especially if they have solid Armor item modifiers (which seem to be easier to get at this point than other weapon types).

And Disease Grenade is better that the Doomsday Frag, but all RP explosives are too expensive for the stat gain that they give you. The best possible value you could get is assuming your TNT Bundle increases your Attack and Defense by a combined 30. That's still 66.7 RP for 1 stat increase. Street Vengance is a better deal even until your worst car being taken into battle is 16/19.

For high levels the lower stat items should be viewed as irrelevant because they become obsolete. If you can afford better items, get them. Otherwise you are just throwing cash and/or RP down the drain.

maraudermat
04-25-2013, 01:53 PM
I'll post this here too.

Here is what I get:

murf is correct and this is the format that I will be working towards

Holicaholic
04-25-2013, 02:41 PM
In the end, if you assume you will be playing the game long-term, all RP and cash items become obsolete as they eventually will be replaced with event items. All of them can be replaced with most boss event common items, collect 10 event 5+ piece items, and auction event 5-10+ piece items. Am I wrong?

Ken1378
04-25-2013, 02:45 PM
For high levels the lower stat items should be viewed as irrelevant because they become obsolete. If you can afford better items, get them. Otherwise you are just throwing cash and/or RP down the drain.

Well, it depends how long you're going to play. If you plan on playing for the next 10 years, then absolutely, don't spend any RP on Street Vengeance. Just start loading up on Assassin's Coats, Clean Ends and Doomsday Frags. You'll eventually get to 400 of each (only take you 3,580 days if you collect 5,000RP/day). But if you only plan on playing for the next 8 months to a year, you might have to consider some lower level items.

I generally suggest cars since the $11B it takes to buy 400 Battle M1A1s could be tough for some players. Especially after the $5B they've probably already spent on hundreds of Siege Launchers, Deadly Shurikens and Impenetrable Suits. Just my 2 cents, though.

dudeman
04-25-2013, 05:40 PM
Well, it depends how long you're going to play. If you plan on playing for the next 10 years, then absolutely, don't spend any RP on Street Vengeance. Just start loading up on Assassin's Coats, Clean Ends and Doomsday Frags. You'll eventually get to 400 of each (only take you 3,580 days if you collect 5,000RP/day). But if you only plan on playing for the next 8 months to a year, you might have to consider some lower level items.

I generally suggest cars since the $11B it takes to buy 400 Battle M1A1s could be tough for some players. Especially after the $5B they've probably already spent on hundreds of Siege Launchers, Deadly Shurikens and Impenetrable Suits. Just my 2 cents, though.

I think you might be in the wrong thread. If you go look at the thread title, it clearly states "HLP". What exactly do you think that means? To skip that particular discussion, it means "high level player". A lot of high level players have already been playing for almost two years, and the ones who aren't entirely retarded have invested a significant portion of that time increasing their IPH.

bald zeemer
04-25-2013, 06:12 PM
In the end, if you assume you will be playing the game long-term, all RP and cash items become obsolete as they eventually will be replaced with event items. All of them can be replaced with most boss event common items, collect 10 event 5+ piece items, and auction event 5-10+ piece items. Am I wrong?

You have a point, but if you've got RP and cash you might use them - RP especially, as it has no other purpose whatsoever. The top RP items are generally equivalent or slightly better than boss commons.

Also, assuming most people pull about 20-30 items from a boss (long term - at lower tiers you might get more, but tier 5 it's going to be around 20 for most people) that's around 250 items a year. Add another 50 or so for other events. Very handy, but not a way to completely fill your inventory, especially as you have no control over what category the weapons will be.

mxz
04-25-2013, 06:16 PM
You have a point, but if you've got RP and cash you might use them - RP especially, as it has no other purpose whatsoever. The top RP items are generally equivalent or slightly better than boss commons.

Also, assuming most people pull about 20-30 items from a boss (long term - at lower tiers you might get more, but tier 5 it's going to be around 20 for most people) that's around 250 items a year. Add another 50 or so for other events. Very handy, but not a way to completely fill your inventory, especially as you have no control over what category the weapons will be.With the advent of Takeover events that's another 4+ high powered prizes every 3 weeks.

I think his point is very valid. If we're looking super long term - all of these are irrelevant. You need to put your own time cap on things. Doomsday frags will be replaced if you play through t=infinity.

Ken1378
04-26-2013, 08:39 AM
I think you might be in the wrong thread. If you go look at the thread title, it clearly states "HLP". What exactly do you think that means? To skip that particular discussion, it means "high level player". A lot of high level players have already been playing for almost two years, and the ones who aren't entirely retarded have invested a significant portion of that time increasing their IPH.

Oh, you're one of those people that thinks every high-level player has a $6M+ IPH. My mistake. I didn't realize who I was talking to. You probably think everybody buy 5 vaults a month, too. Carry on.

MediumRawr
04-26-2013, 10:02 AM
This is a great start for alot of people coming into CC, Thanks

murf
04-26-2013, 10:23 AM
Oh, you're one of those people that thinks every high-level player has a $6M+ IPH. My mistake. I didn't realize who I was talking to. You probably think everybody buy 5 vaults a month, too. Carry on.

No I don't think he is...everyone has valid points, $$ are being diverted towards syndicates and cash weapons now, but this is offset by most having 25% income boost now from syndicates and quite a few have either upgrade cost reductions and/or time reductions. Plus more information about hood management. All these things were not available when we first started 18 months ago. I think with some long-term vision and good hood management and the willingness to spend about 1 vault total on high-level gold buidlings, you should be able to get to a $5mm/IPH in about 1 year, this is of course without camping (you need the higher level buildings to achieve this). At that point, it would probably only take 6 months to max out all the top-end cash weapons. 18-months from starting today to maxing out, isn't that long a time horizon IMO.

CM Recruitment
04-26-2013, 10:29 AM
Agree with all posting that the path depends on timeframe.