PDA

View Full Version : Its gotten pretty bad when...

BigD@wg
04-24-2013, 10:17 AM
you are listening to one of your favorite musicians and the song reminds you of MW. So sad! Had no idea that Kenny Chesney was a member of that unmentionable sea-loving faction. lol! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqIRpnsUvP4

SGT Rud
04-24-2013, 11:23 AM
Tell you the truth, That song comes on the radio like 10 times a day, and each time I think of that faction. Its now their theme song in my head.

Poopenshire
04-24-2013, 11:44 AM
How do you know thats not PJ?

SGT Rud
04-24-2013, 11:49 AM
I don't, PJ could very well be Chesney. But I don't picture him as a Chesney, more like Phil Lesh or the singer from Phish.

BigD@wg
04-24-2013, 01:46 PM
How do you know thats not PJ?

Anything is possible. Highly unlikely.

OwainCymro
04-24-2013, 02:17 PM
It's gotten pretty bad when we are distracted from the real issues. Have your fun, spend your
money and DO NOT WAKE UP and realize how much of your/life money that you have wasted on
an addiction. An addiction that was calculated and premeditated by a Greedy Corporation that
knew EXACTLY what it was doing.
Want some cheese with that whine? We all love hearing your positive comments that have totally never been posted before, NOT. Don't add to the negative bs we see on here! To sprucen up why you said, I will re-write what you posted as this : " MW is awesome and I love it! ". Try posting more material like this, instead of hijacking threads with your depressing nonsense;)

OwainCymro
04-24-2013, 03:04 PM
Enjoy your ignorance, no whine here...no money no loss...just truth here...MW awesome? You must love it
up the six!
I actually implied that you were saying that MW is awesome, did you not notice the speech marks? You should take the hint and take your moaning to another place. This is not because I'm ignorant, but it is because I'm sick of people like you spending more time complaining and less time enjoying what was given to you for free. To add to the thread, you know when it's bad if you pass an electric power plant and look at it with disbelief because it looks so different to the one in MW!

Whodi
04-24-2013, 06:33 PM
Looks like PUNs marketing agents have been doing a good job

vNastIER
04-24-2013, 11:07 PM
pretty sweet find bigdawg

cool song too. (not a fan of country lol) but like it

SGT Rud
04-25-2013, 09:21 AM
I'm glad I dont know MW music, I always turn it down :D

We were talking about a popular country song on the radio and a specific faction and person from this forum. I don't listen to the modern war soundtrack either though, my phone is on silent almost 95% of the time.