PDA

View Full Version : Repent your sins Joe Army

machette
04-24-2013, 07:23 AM
As many of you know by now one of the members of joe army was removed from the game. We all know why so with this being said I think the darkness should receive the top 10 prizes for battle for china. CJ please reply to this post

Kot
04-24-2013, 07:33 AM
I agree......

Web323
04-24-2013, 07:36 AM
I agree as well but how many points did the mentioned player score in the battle?

Richie.
04-24-2013, 07:36 AM
Agree.......

Thief
04-24-2013, 07:44 AM
5, Advanced Combat Experts, 18833055
6, McGurt, 18544089
7, Global Strike Force, 18435929
8, Veteran Forum Fighters, 18356468
9, Joe Army, 18234665
10, World Wide Warriors, 17861227
11, The Darkness, 17698605

According to the post the Difference in points: 536,050
Considering the Average player had to score 365,000 what is the probability that a hacker would score more than average? Probably pretty high!

However i've heard rumors they are going to be even more powerful!

Then you have to bring up the same Question with TAR.

honest Abe
04-24-2013, 07:49 AM
One who shall remain nameless in accordance with forum policy scored 3-4mm pts. Pretty easy when you hack your health regen..

5, Advanced Combat Experts, 18833055
6, McGurt, 18544089
7, Global Strike Force, 18435929
8, Veteran Forum Fighters, 18356468
9, Joe Army, 18234665
10, World Wide Warriors, 17861227
11, The Darkness, 17698605

According to the post the Difference in points: 536,050
Considering the Average player had to score 365,000 what is the probability that a hacker would score more than average? Probably pretty high!

However i've heard rumors they are going to be even more powerful!

Then you have to bring up the same Question with TAR.

-TANGO-
04-24-2013, 08:07 AM
I am beginning to sense a witch hunt here.

Listen, I am sure you are right, at least the manner in which you speak on this topic suggest such.

Send support all your hard evidence and let them do their jobs. At the end of the day you know the coup, you have from the beginning. If your hardships are unbearable then quit or better yet STOP buying, seeking justice is commendable but there is no victory for you here.

You are the epitome of the very people my signature speaks of.

Ryans67
04-24-2013, 08:08 AM
It goes way further then that. The person who was removed actually operates 4 different accounts, and scored a vast majority of the points for Joe's Army.

Did I mention he was reinstated and unbanned? Oh yea, he's running around bragging how Gree gives you a 2 day ban for hacking skill points. Not to mention whatever else he was hacking to make all of those 50m donations every 2 seconds. Let's not even ask how he managed to score 6m wd across 2 accounts. Wait...There's a hack for that!

What a joke. Probably the most fraudulent actions I have ever seen go unpunished. Shame on you Gree.

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-24-2013, 08:29 AM
My 2 cents to Gree on an on-going basis:

1. Give the units to the rightful owner (in this case The Darkness)
2. Take them away from the Violator's faction
3. Delete the Violator. Period. No re-entry
4. Delete the Faction and make the "innocent" (right) find a new one.

Gree obviously knows that Gold is what wins wars. Face it: In the course of 72+ hours every member of your faction will find a target. But they seem oblivious to the fact that in-game cash increases these chances via Boosts. And to allow this in the TOP 25 shocks the conscious. Just ONE hacker can effectively boost a faction.

Gree, your inaction will only lead to more Violators. I wonder if you realize the consequences of this inaction.

Yankster
04-24-2013, 09:01 AM
If that's the case then it would only be fair to bump the rest of the factions as well

Dutchie
04-24-2013, 09:07 AM
It goes way further then that. The person who was removed actually operates 4 different accounts, and scored a vast majority of the points for Joe's Army.

Did I mention he was reinstated and unbanned? Oh yea, he's running around bragging how Gree gives you a 2 day ban for hacking skill points. Not to mention whatever else he was hacking to make all of those 50m donations every 2 seconds. Let's not even ask how he managed to score 6m wd across 2 accounts. Wait...There's a hack for that!

What a joke. Probably the most fraudulent actions I have ever seen go unpunished. Shame on you Gree.

Terms of Service

7. Content
(e) ...You agree that all Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency purchased by you are forfeited if your account is terminated or suspended for any reason...

This Terms of Service isn't worth the paper it is written on. A complete mockery if the said person was reinstated and their ban was lifted... I hope they neuter him like they have done with CC hackers.

You know what... I think GREE have lost control and subsequently lost the plot!

SGT Rud
04-24-2013, 09:10 AM
I think the prizes should go to the ones who did not cheat. Maybe punishing everyone in the faction is a little harsh, but something needs to happen about all the hacked money donated to the faction for bonuses. Maybe look at the hackers donation history and remove faction bonuses to equal that amount.

Ranger4Life
04-24-2013, 09:18 AM

Gree obviously knows that Gold is what wins wars. Face it: In the course of 72+ hours every member of your faction will find a target. But they seem oblivious to the fact that in-game cash increases these chances via Boosts. And to allow this in the TOP 25 shocks the conscious. Just ONE hacker can effectively boost a faction.

Gree, your inaction will only lead to more Violators. I wonder if you realize the consequences of this inaction.

I agree 100%!

Thief
04-24-2013, 09:19 AM
One who shall remain nameless in accordance with forum policy scored 3-4mm pts. Pretty easy when you hack your health regen..

Thats my point...there are players out there with 200+ P91 Pounders. (30% health Regen) How is it fair that someone that has the ability to regen quicker than they can click on targets. Its quite easy to score that many points when all you have to do is stay active.

Combine this with the Cash Hackers/ 10+ upgrades at the same time/ Energy Hackers/ Skill Point hackers....i'm loosing interest in this game because of it.

ALL top 25 teams should be Investigated IMHO. Any player found Hacking should be immediately Deleted.

Any points that they contributed during a WD event should be subtracted from the Teams Score and any bonuses associated.

A faction with a Hacker should be "fined" 10 Billion Dollars for first time offense, (would need to be paid before any upgrade can be purchased....or they lock all bonuses purchased from past as well until this is paid)
Second Time offense they should be "finned" 100 Billion Dollars and prevented from participating in the next WD event.
Third Time the faction is Disbanded.

*Note it should also depend on the severity.
*Also exceptions on Faction Punishments would need to be considered if reported by their own faction. They would simply request that the donations be removed

Brahmin
04-24-2013, 09:31 AM

This should be the law set in stone!!! Everyone who matters would end up benefiting from it, gree, honest players, only hackers and those who harbor and attempt to benefit from them lose out. It would be poetic really!!!

honest Abe
04-24-2013, 09:51 AM
Gree can rollback boosts that the hacktions bought like they torched the only guy who got the Fort Knox keys (at least the only one they could find)... How they could reinstate someone who hacked their game is beyond me (and who self reported!!!)

Peppers
04-24-2013, 10:00 AM
Has the health regen hack been fixed by Gree?

Or is Ireland going to be a repeat of China?

Thief
04-24-2013, 10:06 AM

I would like to think it has been fixed....but i would like to think that we wouldn't have that problem to begin with.....

Ryans67
04-24-2013, 10:11 AM

It's going to be worse.

Peppers
04-24-2013, 10:14 AM
So many teams in China were missing players because of Easter Weekend, yet the team scores were crazy high. I'd like to know how wide-spread this problem really was.

jon_funzio
04-24-2013, 10:16 AM
The Top 10 scores were driven so high by one "hacktion" forcing everyone else to spend a lot more real money than they would have liked - it meant that there were 11 teams competing for the 10 places, 10 of which were spending real money, one of which was cheating. The sad consequence of this was that the Darkness missed out on their deserved Top 10 place, while a team who did not deserve it took a Top 5 position. (hint, it wasn't 1, 2, 3 or 5).

Jd-fors
04-24-2013, 10:19 AM
Gree's silence is deafening!

Thief
04-24-2013, 10:22 AM
The Top 10 scores were driven so high by one "hacktion" forcing everyone else to spend a lot more real money than they would have liked - it meant that there were 11 teams competing for the 10 places, 10 of which were spending real money, one of which was cheating. The sad consequence of this was that the Darkness missed out on their deserved Top 10 place, while a team who did not deserve it took a Top 5 position. (hint, it wasn't 1, 2, 3 or 5).

It wasn't 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,10

Seems to be 2 numbers missing.
However if there were only 9 teams pushing that hard for top 10 that would have been 5 million points less for teams 3,5,6,7,8,10,11

What needs to happen is either a top 25 Strip down (it needs to be done for all factions...but for the time being top 25)....or one of the Hactions need to overtake number 1 as i think that will cause the game to break and we can all move on with our lives.

Ranger4Life
04-24-2013, 11:13 AM

However if there were only 9 teams pushing that hard for top 10 that would have been 5 million points less for teams 3,5,6,7,8,10,11

What needs to happen is either a top 25 Strip down (it needs to be done for all factions...but for the time being top 25)....or one of the Hactions need to overtake number 1 as i think that will cause the game to break and we can all move on with our lives.

You guys are on fire today. I can't even post anything useful because y'all are taking my ideas!

Not sure why we all know what it will take to fix the problem, but Gree still does nothing??

Ryans67
04-24-2013, 11:35 AM
Nothing will be done because hacking actually increases revenue....Who benefits from top 10 requiring 5m more WD, which is roughly 100k gold per team??? Exactly.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-24-2013, 12:22 PM
There is a way to avoid such madness.

I know how.

I will invite representatives of the TOP factions to contact me, or one of my compadres.

I am in a serious conversation with an important player in a top 5 faction.

If I could obtain the consent and cooperation of FIVE of the TOP TEN factions, things would change for the better for your everyone.

Do not worry about alleged violaters.

We are NOT the Gree Police.

Crime will never be eliminated, so all you can do is live your life normally, yet remain vigilant.

There is a way to make violaters irrelevant.

I can show you.

Think Arabs, think oil, think differences, think collaboration.

There is a way.....

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-24-2013, 12:30 PM
We all offered a very valuable member of this forum a second chance.

He has acquitted himself admirably in the interim.

That said, everyone will need a second, or maybe a third chance.

Forgiveness....

NaRciS
04-24-2013, 12:54 PM
I agree 100%!

Agree 100% as well or whats the point of spending time, effort and money with gree.

I can't believe that they let these things happen it will bite them hard soon.

Such a shame, CJ can't someone sort these crazy problems out...

senex morosus
04-24-2013, 01:01 PM

There is a way.....

Arabs cant collaborate. We cant even succeed in revolutions.

Poopenshire
04-24-2013, 01:06 PM
my fear is nothing can or will be done. we just have to wait it out and see.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-24-2013, 01:08 PM

I've tried, I've really tried.

Soon, I release my nuclear option.

Chilli!
04-24-2013, 01:08 PM
There is a way to avoid such madness.

I know how.

I will invite representatives of the TOP factions to contact me, or one of my compadres.

I am in a serious conversation with an important player in a top 5 faction.

If I could obtain the consent and cooperation of FIVE of the TOP TEN factions, things would change for the better for your everyone.

Do not worry about alleged violaters.

We are NOT the Gree Police.

Crime will never be eliminated, so all you can do is live your life normally, yet remain vigilant.

There is a way to make violaters irrelevant.

I can show you.

There is a way.....

Will not work, co-operation of the top alliances to keep wd points down and reduced spending will just be compensated by the ever so slightly lower factions desperate to get the top prizes, and if they were to overtake the top alliances I can already imagine the top alliances responding to the threat with gold...

If this is not what you were referring to I would be very interested to hear you expand on this?

Unfortunately gree is on to a winner as its human nature to want the best of things, whether it be in real life or on a game. The people who do not have this desire probably do not play the game and are doing more charitable things with their lives...

We all want to win, who wants to be a loser? And unfortunately only the hackers win and gree is not interested in stopping them

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-24-2013, 01:09 PM
my fear is nothing can or will be done. we just have to wait it out and see.

Fear not, my friend, I've got solutions(S) a plenty.

The REAL enemy is often unseen, usually inactive, often unresponsive, and normally silent.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-24-2013, 01:12 PM
Will not work, co-operation of the top alliances to keep wd points down and reduced spending will just be compensated by the ever so slightly lower factions desperate to get the top prizes, and if they were to overtake the top alliances I can already imagine the top alliances responding to the threat with gold...

If this is not what you were referring to I would be very interested to hear you expand on this?

Unfortunately gree is on to a winner as its human nature to want the best of things, whether it be in real life or on a game. The people who do not have this desire probably do not play the game and are doing more charitable things with their lives...

We all want to win, who wants to be a loser?

It'll work, trust me, it'll work.

It has worked on several occasions.

The factions outside of TOP FIVE, maybe TOP TEN, are powerless to do anything.

They can readily be exterminated.

If you're interested, not just curious, I may let you in on how.

Chilli!
04-24-2013, 01:18 PM

It has worked on several occasions.

The factions outside of TOP FIVE, maybe TOP TEN, are powerless to do anything.

They can readily be exterminated.

Very interested, for the good of the game. Chances are I may try and pick fault in your logic, but I truly hope I will not be able too!

If you would like to pm me or expand in thread it would be appreciated

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-24-2013, 01:30 PM
Very interested, for the good of the game. Chances are I may try and pick fault in your logic, but I truly hope I will not be able too!

If you would like to pm me or expand in thread it would be appreciated

It isn't my logic.

The technique I tout has been tried and proven.

For the moment, enlighten the infidels here.

Chilli!
04-24-2013, 01:33 PM
It isn't my logic.

The technique I tout has been tried and proven.

For the moment, enlighten the infidels here.

Show me the light?.

Philsbase
04-24-2013, 01:45 PM
Agree give the darkness what they are owed ......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thief
04-24-2013, 01:49 PM
Agree give the darkness what they are owed ......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been a supporter of this since 5 min after the event....but the reason they won't do it based on this:

They have to remove Rewards from 2 top 10 factions:
They then have to award factions 11,12, Faction 26, 27, Faction 51, 52, Faction 101, 102....all the way down to 4001 and 4002. (As they would have addmited this happened) In addition they would need to go through all factions in the process and identify any other potential Hactions.

-TANGO-
04-24-2013, 01:55 PM
Arabs cant collaborate. We cant even succeed in revolutions.

Lol that's funny.

But you forget a little incident in the early seventies, they did just fine then. More than just fine in fact.

Philsbase
04-24-2013, 02:00 PM
This is disappointing maybe a gesture of goodwill from Gree to the Darkness in this case I mean they don't want to lose a gold buying faction at the end of the day but as you pointed out other factions have lost out too.

I've been a supporter of this since 5 min after the event....but the reason they won't do it based on this:

They then have to award factions 11,12, Faction 26, 27, Faction 51, 52, Faction 101, 102....all the way down to 4001 and 4002. (As they would have addmited this happened) In addition they would need to go through all factions in the process and identify any other potential Hactions.

bradyj4
04-24-2013, 02:14 PM
As a proud member of Darkness, we appreciate everyone who is pulling for us. Thank you all. We shall see how this plays out.

Brummied
04-24-2013, 02:46 PM
Hi theif! And thanks for support from all!
all thats needed is for gree to do a little work.. Hmmm a script is required, same as the scripts gree organise every day to fix things, like removing extra units when the awards went wrong in Greenland.... It's whether gree determine that the script is required is all that needs solving, not how they fix/ implement the outcome. Do they let hackers randomly spoil the game for genuine players? When it's discovered that's the case what's are gree obligations as the game provider? Let the hackers have there day or reward the real spenders? That's gree's position and there are a lot more people than the darkness members interested to see the outcome...

Thief
04-24-2013, 02:50 PM
I completely agree...but i'm just "trying to play devils advocate"
As i said if it was my choice you would get it for this reason....but only time will tell.

Hi theif! And thanks for support from all!
all thats needed is for gree to do a little work.. Hmmm a script is required, same as the scripts gree organise every day to fix things, like removing extra units when the awards went wrong in Greenland.... It's whether gree determine that the script is required is all that needs solving, not how they fix/ implement the outcome. Do they let hackers randomly spoil the game for genuine players? When it's discovered that's the case what's are gree obligations as the game provider? Let the hackers have there day or reward the real spenders? That's gree's position and there are a lot more people than the darkness members interested to see the outcome...

Thief
04-24-2013, 02:51 PM
We don't give feedback on cheat reports because 99% of what we get are reports on people who aren't cheating. You can believe that or not, but it is true. The #1 source of cheat reports is people spending gems legitimately. And we don't share financial info about other people even in a roundabout way, period.

The disconnect here is obviously about that other 1%, but I wanted to mention the environment we operate under as far the reporting structure. Since we have a policy not to discuss the particulars of another player's account (one way or another), that means when there IS something valid, it looks like we're not doing anything or don't care.

Which isn't true. A great deal of staff time over here is spent preventing or fixing bugs that allow exploits or tracking down the people exploiting them and then banning those people (personally, I spent about 20% of my work time on hings related to this).

That takes time. It is lame that it is not an instantaneous process, but the fact is that it takes time. That doesn't mean we are not on it or that we don't care.

A couple of facts:

-a banned account does not magically disappear from the game, banned does not equal deleted; people that have it in their newsfeed or their allies list can still see it for awhile. It generally won't show up in the rivals list, but sometimes does when we're shifting the algorithm about (at which point we usually get a bunch of reports about "why we haven't done anything about X"). The vast majority of valid reports are for someone who's already banned and was banned less than 24 hours after they were first reported.

-one or two dedicated griefers who find an exploit can make it look like cheaters are everywhere. Which is kind of the point; these people aren't generally as concerned about winning as they are trying to make people angry and frustrated. We ban them and fix the exploit, repeat.

-Sometimes, we would like to find out what someone is doing so that we can cut it off at the root. That can mean watching them do it. Which, again, looks like we're doing nothing from the outside.

-There's only so many end goals when it comes to cheating, honestly. Regardless of the means to do so, you're looking for better, faster items/units/buildings/guild upgrades. The problem is that there may be a whole lot of ways to go about getting those things but all anyone can really see is the end result. Hypothetical situation: We fix all the ways people could theoretically cheat more honor items (or the raw honor itself, or get too many attacks to get more honor, etc.). Three versions later, a bug in the code makes an entirely new potential exploit to get lots of honor. Over on our side, it is "Crap, a new way to do that popped up, let's squish it". Player side, and this is completely understandable, it ends up looking like "Why won't they ever fix this?!?". That's frustrating, but new bugs mimicking the effects of old ones can happen.

-The worst situation, which does happen occasionally when dealing with old code, is the situation where fixing something in the "easy" way would break some aspect of the game for everyone. In those cases, you have to stop and find a better solution. It might even require a redesign of a core part of the architecture. *We still do that when required*, but this increases the time required by a lot. It is exceedingly important to us not to break new things while fixing another issue.

All this said, what I said in the other thread about the forums is true: almost every single thread about hacking or cheating in the forums, devolves into finger pointing and harassment. Which is why we've asked people to stop making those threads. I don't like closing posts and leaving a lame "report it to support" stock response, but I also don't like it when six hours later my inbox is full of people reporting other people for calling them or their factions out or swearing or threats or whatever.

I also don't like it very much when people make new forum accounts with a new name to rile people up, but that's another story.

People need to follow the rules on the forums. Even when they're really unhappy about something. The rules need to apply to everyone.

This was posted on KA for Similar Thread and thought i should bring it over for MW players to read. I have not edited this so i think i'm allowed to post in an attempt to spread the word.

The Fireman
04-24-2013, 04:08 PM
I personally have screen shots of at least one hacker in the top 12 factions. Not my place to rat people out though. One screen shot of their base and another of the dead give away of cheating. Maybe I will post them here so y'all know who they are. Idk yet. Only faction I did not see a hacker in is PUN. They hide it very well.... Even have one of a member in my faction ! Some of the people posting on this thread have people in their faction hacking. They either know about it or are too think to notice it.
I have been with a different faction every war and have witnessed hacking in each one. Personally I don't need to hack. Been offered but refuse. I burn bases without it. My gold gets me my mil each war.
Just remember , if stuff hits the fan and factions get shut down because of one hacker, the whole top 12, at-least, will be gone.
Peace out

Thief
04-24-2013, 04:13 PM
I personally have screen shots of at least one hacker in the top 12 factions. Not my place to rat people out though. One screen shot of their base and another of the dead give away of cheating. Maybe I will post them here so y'all know who they are. Idk yet. Only faction I did not see a hacker in is PUN. They hide it very well.... Even have one of a member in my faction ! Some of the people posting on this thread have people in their faction hacking. They either know about it or are too think to notice it.
I have been with a different faction every war and have witnessed hacking in each one. Personally I don't need to hack. Been offered but refuse. I burn bases without it. My gold gets me my mil each war.
Just remember , if stuff hits the fan and factions get shut down because of one hacker, the whole top 12, at-least, will be gone.
Peace out

Coming from someone who's first post is now....you don't really have any credibility to call out all top 12 factions.
Yes there are 3/12 that have current hackers that i know of.....

That doesnt mean that all 12 have hackers. If they do then by all means shut them down...but your wrong.

senex morosus
04-24-2013, 06:26 PM
Lol that's funny.

But you forget a little incident in the early seventies, they did just fine then. More than just fine in fact.

Now I am curious to know which incident you are talking about

As for the darkness, they deserve the top 10 prizes. It's not their fault they couldn't compete in the last hours of the battle and it surely isn't their fault joe army had hackers but its also not fair to the other people in joe army who had no idea of the hackers involved. This is a tough one that probably will be forgotten but if these hackers continue to take advantage and ruin the game, people will be forced to quit. What I just don't understand is why can't GREE have a spokesperson to at least comment on accusations like these.

Jahootie
04-24-2013, 06:36 PM
This is a joke....keep telling your self you deserve it........now what ladies look at my credit card statement...bet pun or ferr would like my 800,000 wd points.

Oh yeah if it's over 350,000 you must be a ................

And you ................off

King little fruit fly
04-24-2013, 06:38 PM
As many of you know by now one of the members of joe army was removed from the game. We all know why so with this being said I think the darkness should receive the top 10 prizes for battle for china. CJ please reply to this post

You are the man, dude. Please add me. I want to buzz around the wise man with wisdom. :D

machette
04-24-2013, 06:41 PM
Like I said before jahacky repent your sins joe army

King little fruit fly
04-24-2013, 06:46 PM
Gree's silence is deafening!

JD, perhaps Gree's silence (or lack of action to correct the situation like rewarding the Darkness and others their due top prizes) would encourage more people to hack, heck, if someone can show this old man (not techie at all) the way, don't mind give it a try.

Archer59
04-24-2013, 07:10 PM
If you bump The Darkness, then you also bump every team below them that finished one spot out of scoring a better toy. This doesn't just affect The Darkness....sadly though....it doesn't affect my faction either.

honest Abe
04-24-2013, 07:33 PM
I thought you were talking about the general joe dude (formerly mofo) that went insane on here Sunday (his name was pharmacy, perhaps he was in need of medication) before his thread defending his hacking was deleting (to those that missed it, he felt that all these games are hacked and was upset that anyone would be upset about his or his teams hacking and we should just all chill out and enjoy the game). I sort of liked his 20bn of cash units, they were nice to look at. Or was it joe himself who was banned for turning himself in for health hacking and is now back, you know buy a couple of vaults and all sins are foregiven by you know who. Which one are you referring to?

machette
04-24-2013, 07:42 PM
His name begins with a j

Jd-fors
04-24-2013, 07:46 PM
I believe the leader of a faction has a moral obligation to know his teammates aren't hacking.the punishment should be severe.the captain of the ship is responsible for his ship even if he is sleeping.you run her aground,you pay for the mistake.fact is some teams are maxed out boost wise because a hacker or three dropped billions into the faction and that my friends is an unfair advantage that affects everybody.this team cheats,that team cheats,we can't see it,they hide it well.give me a break!if a leader of a faction is so desperate to add anybody,well they will be taking a big chance and the penalty should be big also.that ensures teams stay clean.anyone who adds a player without looking at inventory,iph,overvault,lots of missions with very little pvp get what they get.it isn't rocket science to see a true hacker,just a little common sense.

vNastIER
04-24-2013, 10:19 PM
If you bump The Darkness, then you also bump every team below them that finished one spot out of scoring a better toy. This doesn't just affect The Darkness....sadly though....it doesn't affect my faction either.

guess who is back. lol

i was bannnnnned. \
:(

good point tho archer. it would be a lot of trouble to bump everyone up one spot. didnt think about that.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-24-2013, 10:31 PM
Give them the trinkets already and the controversy disappears.

vNastIER
04-24-2013, 10:40 PM
Give them the trinkets already and the controversy disappears.

or does it lol. there will always be something. ill take one :)

procsyzarc
04-24-2013, 10:54 PM

The other big reason is by removing them they are admitting there were hackers and other teams were forced to score more points than they should have (5m for top 10) would open the flood gates for refund claims.

Hint: don't even bother with Gree go straight to apple they are as sick of Gree as we are and will refund without question, in a fraction of the time it takes to get the generic bs from Gree.

Generik79
04-25-2013, 12:32 AM

You are all forgetting that what happened to The Darkness was not just part and parcel of this hacking problem with TAR and Joe's Army. The Darkness was purportedly unable to declare war in the last 1.5 hours or more and was thereby surpassed by those in the 6-10 spots, at a minimum. That scares the heck out of me, because I know it could happen to any of us. Yet, crickets.

Durt McGurt
04-25-2013, 03:08 AM
This is a joke....keep telling your self you deserve it........now what ladies look at my credit card statement...bet pun or ferr would like my 800,000 wd points.

Oh yeah if it's over 350,000 you must be a ................

And you ................off

Please change your signature. I suggest
Joe Army............Yes we hack

4 account all donating billions overnight! Way to go bud. Way to go.

PS... Nobody wants your dirty points.

machette
04-25-2013, 04:47 AM
The only way this thread will get deleted is if the leader of the faction in question can prove where his points came from. If not keep this thread going soldiers and CJ you need to respond to this ASAP

Neek ACE
04-25-2013, 06:15 AM
JD, I hear what you're saying but that would require time which most don't have. Isn't it easier if Gree is able to run a script upon every time a player is logging into the game? Think of it like searching for update. The system will check a player's game for changes every time said player logs into the game.

I believe the leader of a faction has a moral obligation to know his teammates aren't hacking.the punishment should be severe.the captain of the ship is responsible for his ship even if he is sleeping.you run her aground,you pay for the mistake.fact is some teams are maxed out boost wise because a hacker or three dropped billions into the faction and that my friends is an unfair advantage that affects everybody.this team cheats,that team cheats,we can't see it,they hide it well.give me a break!if a leader of a faction is so desperate to add anybody,well they will be taking a big chance and the penalty should be big also.that ensures teams stay clean.anyone who adds a player without looking at inventory,iph,overvault,lots of missions with very little pvp get what they get.it isn't rocket science to see a true hacker,just a little common sense.

GuyInLobsterSuit
04-25-2013, 06:37 AM
You feel a sensation of weightlessness.
A shark circles beneath.

If you continue you will likely fall into a (money) pit.

honest Abe
04-25-2013, 06:56 AM
To be clear, the hypothetical leader of so called hypothetical faction ADMITTED he had his game hacked (not bugged, hacked, he self admitted and last time I checked there was no amnesty program I am aware of). He was banned and then reinstated after his health was normalized (perhaps more was normalized). WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD HE BE ALLOWED BACK? There should be a ZERO tolerance policy. Gree, your fiduciary duty is to your shareholders and you are NOT protecting your intellectual property. As he and his mini-mes are on here, please correct me if I am wrong.

Abe, honest as always, like it or not. The truth will set you free...

honest Abe
04-25-2013, 07:01 AM
Forgot about the cash hacking as well.. gree, do the right thing and permanently ban the account! And then take a look at the insane dude from the Sunday thread's account who admitted he was hacking as well.

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-25-2013, 07:11 AM
Abe, Gree is aware that their primary customers are professionals, executives, ATTORNEYS. I am sure they are taking steps to rectify these issues, yes?

Thief
04-25-2013, 07:48 AM
You are all forgetting that what happened to The Darkness was not just part and parcel of this hacking problem with TAR and Joe's Army. The Darkness was purportedly unable to declare war in the last 1.5 hours or more and was thereby surpassed by those in the 6-10 spots, at a minimum. That scares the heck out of me, because I know it could happen to any of us. Yet, crickets.

I didn't forget this but Sorry this issue isn't something i'm concnered about. It was a DST issue where the clock was showing an extra hour for Euopean players. We had players in our faction that showed over two hours when we only had an hour left. While its wrong for Gree to diplay the incorrect amount of remaining time its the wrong approach to argue for a prize IMHO. Pick and choose your battle and hacking is the one im personally willing to get behind and support as it impacts ALL factions.

Idiokus
04-25-2013, 07:54 AM
I was a member of the DARKNESS team...Gree did nothing to rectify the situation many were gutted and the team split! This Is the way they treat their clients and will continue to do so because people keep spending. We are talking about a top 10 team that were holding on to 7 & 8 spot all through out event!!! Funny ...yeah good excuse not giving Darkness their deserved weapons because they would have to do it for all the rest of factions...Yes don't do the right thing for a top group that spend a lot real MONEY!! No solution in the works proves that they don't care...yup too much work!! So lets leave it at that...it's not Gree's fault! Yes they have no clue about DST ...don't think they still understand that releasing events during that period creates problems its only happened a few times!!! Ha ha ha ...and yes treat a top ten team just like a top 4000 ...cause the same amount of real money was invested!! What a joke!!!! Yup can't give a top ten their well deserved units because its too much work nice!!! Now a new WD event in the mix ...lets see what other drama they can come up with. Get ready to all those working on being top 10 this time around cause if there is a problem know you can always count on Gree for not doing right!!! So no more complaining about hackers cause when they are discovered it changes nothing for the honest people that play your game!!! This is the perfect example of this...a hacker team was caught nevertheless still Gree chooses not to anything about aside from banning them but way too much work to bump factions to their proper spots!!! Yes, too much work!!! I say start listening to your clients needs and get to work...it's a game we play and pay to play so some respect please!!!!

Brummied
04-25-2013, 10:02 AM
Your right, we got done by both, from start of event we held a top ten spot, and were celebrating when the time bug got us, annoying fix applied by gree to avoid people playing in an event with the rewards for it in there inventory! Only affected some tho as I hear of factions able to declare war in the last hour! This inconsistent event model loves a curve ball!
So gree do nothing because that's changing the result without due parity, fair enough accepted! To also discover that actually you'd have finished 9th anyway if the maker had treated cheats with the respect they deserve and kicked them all they way out and deducted contributions, stings even more! Hence the issues becomes the new stick to beat gree with, in the hope that we can establish a place where we can spend our money on fun and not have the sick losing feelin when you lose a load of cash for nothing, because someone else cheated you out of it! We play to win and this game gives plenty of fun in the winning, if they would just secure the environment I'd be bankrupt in no time lol! Here's to more ups in Ireland and less down period.

Jacko99
04-25-2013, 10:28 AM
Following the battle in China, I sent tickets, via the helpdesk (initially concerning the DST issue and then regarding the proven hacker faction). When I received the usual dead-end, mechanical, short-sighted, response, I called their office in order to escalate my complaint. I was advised by their ''receptionist'' that their staff do not have phones, they use e-mail only (seriously) and that I could not be put through to any sort of customer relations / complaints manager (as the roles do not exist) but that someone will call me back. I never received a call back even after many more calls. I then sent a ticket asking for the formal escalation / complaint procedure and, once again, despite repeated follow-up, have never received a response - except for the usual ‘’issue closed’’ message.

I have never before dealt with a company with such an awful approach to customer relations. Never have I had the misfortune, until now, to deal with a company that completely lacks an appreciation of their paying customer’s needs. It makes me wonder about the personal integrity of the Gree ''management'' team (it would appear there is a serious disconnect within the ''organisation'' - between the US and Japan?). Perhaps they would do well to branch out into pay-day loan sharking, they certainly appear to lack a moral compass and have the necessary callousness, lack of empathy and contemptuous attitude required. Their mechanisms and processes for dealing with issues from their paying customers is, at best, amateurish, more akin to an enterprise that is ''semi-legal'' (perhaps if there really are a significant number of Gree employees playing this game to help ‘’push things along’’, this is in fact the case?)

Gree's silence is deafening, my appreciation of the game now tainted by a sense that we have been utterly disrespected and dismissed by the ''company'' that we support. I will continue to play, albeit with a severely reduced budget, as I still like the game itself but more importantly the team spirit and friendships that come from battling other legitimate teams.

Bap / Paul (Leader of The Darkness)

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-25-2013, 10:49 AM
What other legitimate options are available to patrons when they believe their custom is unappreciated?

Bob_55
04-25-2013, 11:25 AM
I would like to see à NO GOLD Ireland War, maybe it's the way Gree will listened THE customers ??

Poopenshire
04-25-2013, 11:47 AM
I was a member of the DARKNESS team...Gree did nothing to rectify the situation many were gutted and the team split! This Is the way they treat their clients and will continue to do so because people keep spending. We are talking about a top 10 team that were holding on to 7 & 8 spot all through out event!!! Funny ...yeah good excuse not giving Darkness their deserved weapons because they would have to do it for all the rest of factions...Yes don't do the right thing for a top group that spend a lot real MONEY!! No solution in the works proves that they don't care...yup too much work!! So lets leave it at that...it's not Gree's fault! Yes they have no clue about DST ...don't think they still understand that releasing events during that period creates problems its only happened a few times!!! Ha ha ha ...and yes treat a top ten team just like a top 4000 ...cause the same amount of real money was invested!! What a joke!!!! Yup can't give a top ten their well deserved units because its too much work nice!!! Now a new WD event in the mix ...lets see what other drama they can come up with. Get ready to all those working on being top 10 this time around cause if there is a problem know you can always count on Gree for not doing right!!! So no more complaining about hackers cause when they are discovered it changes nothing for the honest people that play your game!!! This is the perfect example of this...a hacker team was caught nevertheless still Gree chooses not to anything about aside from banning them but way too much work to bump factions to their proper spots!!! Yes, too much work!!! I say start listening to your clients needs and get to work...it's a game we play and pay to play so some respect please!!!!

Hello my friend. Long time no talk. This is what I have been saying for months now, yet people want to call me a troll. I have been preaching about how people are not treated as customers as much as an ATM for Gree to steal from. Seriously follks you wonder why I post how I do, see what is happeneing here, this is not new. The engineers were given these hacks 8 months ago to fix and they are still not fixed. This program will be band-aided till the money stops then the game will be discontinued. This is how Gree operates, this is a business plain and simple. Minimize expenditures and maximize revenue..... Do not spend to fix something as fixing things reduce profits.

groovdog
04-25-2013, 12:11 PM
I would like to see à NO GOLD Ireland War, maybe it's the way Gree will listened THE customers ??Fascinating thing is this the very conversation for the next event in KA as well. Should be interesting as they are both basically Top 25 ITunes revenue generators and the core of a big chunk of Gree's business model in the US region.

S&H Max
04-25-2013, 12:15 PM
Ok ... Here is the latest intel ... A faction currently outside top 50 ... Supposedly have that very very common name player we all see 4-5 of them sometimes on the same rival list page ... Not in faction ... Sitting outside ... Coming in to drop cash donations ... $5b per day ... And leaving ... Harder to spot cheating. Alledgedly, two of them coming in and out daily.

Regarding goldless Ireland comment ... Don't agree that is possible ... If this is to happen, needs time to organise and if we want to collectively pressure Gree it has to be where the urge to break rank is the least tempting ... That would be after Ireland during the events ... So no gold spend for one week outside of WD battle is a situation we are more likely to get people on board and not break and show Gree that we had enough of this issue and their deafening silent response isn't adequate.

Enough is enough ... Gree need to get rid of the blatant cheating ... Or not just me will stop spending gold.

After Ireland, I stop purchasing gold until we get a satisfactory response from Gree ... If that means I never buy gold again, so be it!

LW

those haction usually erase the donation after the guy left and buy a bonus so other members dont see the bank go up...

Beamer
04-25-2013, 12:16 PM
Couldn't have been said any better.

Hello my friend. Long time no talk. This is what I have been saying for months now, yet people want to call me a troll. I have been preaching about how people are not treated as customers as much as an ATM for Gree to steal from. Seriously follks you wonder why I post how I do, see what is happeneing here, this is not new. The engineers were given these hacks 8 months ago to fix and they are still not fixed. This program will be band-aided till the money stops then the game will be discontinued. This is how Gree operates, this is a business plain and simple. Minimize expenditures and maximize revenue..... Do not spend to fix something as fixing things reduce profits.

Generik79
04-25-2013, 12:35 PM
I didn't forget this but Sorry this issue isn't something i'm concnered about. It was a DST issue where the clock was showing an extra hour for Euopean players. We had players in our faction that showed over two hours when we only had an hour left. While its wrong for Gree to diplay the incorrect amount of remaining time its the wrong approach to argue for a prize IMHO. Pick and choose your battle and hacking is the one im personally willing to get behind and support as it impacts ALL factions.

I am not arguing the point. I just don't want that issue missed. It also could happen to ANY of us. I do not think it was just a display issue. They were on the forum at the time -- while i was clicking away in a final battle, posting that they could not declare. They literally were locked out of declaring while all other teams 1-11 were clicking away. I just don't want that forgotten. If it's the case, as it seems you are saying, that they just thought they were locked out by some display bug (which doesn't square with what they were posting on the forum that day), then ignore my blather. (Maybe someone from The Darkness can set me straight here.) Otherwise, something else went pretty wrong and affected the Top Ten in a way that could have changed the finishing positions and/or who got in the top ten.

On the hacking. I am angriest at what appears to be a blatant money grab by the game allowing hackers to infiltrate the top ranks and drive up the costs. Whatever they lose to TAR & Joe's hack, they gain in spades from the rest of us having to make sure we place.

S&H Max
04-25-2013, 12:39 PM
Well ... This hacktion screwed up... In any case, people not stupid ... We all look at what bonuses we have, looking at what next upgrade should be, ect

At this stage I'm not prepared to say how I know ... But I'll be keeping an eye on this factions progress in Ireland ... And what ever other information I can source in the mean time.

I wish you good luck on you hunt, but even if the team you think do it finish high in Ireland good luck with finding a way to hurt them! Mostly a waste of time IMO, sorry

wwwmaverick
04-25-2013, 01:27 PM
Hackers don't even care if they are caught anymore. I have been told I was stupid for spending real money. They laugh at the idea of being turned in, Most say they have numerous accounts, even if they get shut down they will be back under a new account. Hackers aren't even worried about getting caught.

Punk604
04-25-2013, 01:39 PM

I am interested PJ. could you kindly pm me your ideas?

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-25-2013, 02:00 PM
I am interested PJ. could you kindly pm me your ideas?

Have you ever heard of mutual assistance, collaboration, cooperation?

I know you've heard of NATO.

Well, you'll soon see what FATO can do.

FATO = Faction Alliance Treaty Organization

Just think what that could mean for the top 50 factions.

The line forms to my right, lads.

Interested?

Beamer
04-25-2013, 02:12 PM
Fato? Sounds expensive

Honestly sounds like a good idea however its kind of close to Ireland to get people on board.

Fazhang
04-25-2013, 02:21 PM
Pj, leader of tbc here. I'm all ears. Honestly the first step is for pun and ferr to talk about laying one war down. You have to have snow to make a snowball

jjm521
04-25-2013, 02:34 PM
I know there are cheats everywhere in life ... Unavoidable.

I want a honest fight, for which I'm willing to spend plenty of vaults ... Can't give me that ... I'm not willing to spend ... Period!

Apologies to my faction members ... But that's reality ... If we all took the same approach, it would get fixed ... Unfortunately too many people prepared to voice only and not act ... I'm not one of those ... I'll earn my honesty trident with actions ... Game or no game ... Integrity is everything ... Without it, you are nothing ... IMO

Lets see how Ireland progresses ... Take it from there ... Should be plenty of time for Gree to implement appropriate action ... Or at least advise of their action plan and when we can expect to see some results.

I totall agree there should be a strip down of top 25 (that will include us after Ireland) ... And then at least top 50 as minimum ... It isn't practice to excpect all factions to be reviewed ... A top 4000 faction isn't likely to be a cheat faction as their results indicate they don't have resources.

Regards

LW

For some reason, when i read these few paragraphs, i heard the voice of Ulysses in Fallout New Vegas 😄. Anyway, i agree with you on all points. I only spent a fraction what you spent, yet im still on the verge of putting my money elsewhere.....or, ill just learn how to hack myself. If enough people do this, maybe theyll hire some people that can actually figure this shiznit out

Beamer
04-25-2013, 02:40 PM
Fight hackers with hackers? Possible. I however feel it leads to game shutdown way easier than finding all the hackers.

For some reason, when i read these few paragraphs, i heard the voice of Ulysses in Fallout New Vegas 😄. Anyway, i agree with you on all points. I only spent a fraction what you spent, yet im still on the verge of putting my money elsewhere.....or, ill just learn how to hack myself. If enough people do this, maybe theyll hire some people that can actually figure this shiznit out

machette
04-25-2013, 03:09 PM
Still no CJ

machette
04-25-2013, 03:10 PM
I know you are reading please post

Allday
04-25-2013, 03:13 PM
Ahahaha, CJ will only show up to delete thread.

CJ54
04-25-2013, 03:17 PM
I know you are reading please post

Guys, please do not mistake my lack of post in a thread for lack of attention. I don't always have something to say on a particular topic yet. Other members of my team are currently reviewing the details of the situation.

NakedCherryPie
04-25-2013, 03:55 PM
Guys, please do not mistake my lack of post in a thread for lack of attention. I don't always have something to say on a particular topic yet. Other members of my team are currently reviewing the details of the situation.This...

Given the serious nature of this thread, you ought to have an opinion and we deserve a response ... Customers ... We are paying customers ... Remember us???... is better than nothing.

Durt McGurt
04-25-2013, 04:03 PM
http://www4.gsb.columbia.edu/ipimages/cbs/publicoffering/scorecard_216.jpg
True words indeed ... But out of 10? Your rating of the response?

NakedCherryPie
04-25-2013, 04:15 PM
http://www4.gsb.columbia.edu/ipimages/cbs/publicoffering/scorecard_216.jpgYou're WAY too generous. That is about a 2 at most. Think about the legal ramifications of any response, and there are consequences.

BADMARKX
04-25-2013, 04:17 PM
OMG that stinks! But what can ya do?

Bart
04-25-2013, 06:51 PM
Pj, leader of tbc here. I'm all ears. Honestly the first step is for pun and ferr to talk about laying one war down. You have to have snow to make a snowball

All top 25 faction leaders should contact PJ. I read it somewhere.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-25-2013, 06:57 PM

Dude, I make the snowstorm, not snowballs.

Get in line, lad, or get left behind.

Ireland, who cares, that's in the bag.

I'm thinking long term, my friend, as you should be doing, too.

procsyzarc
04-25-2013, 06:59 PM
OMG that stinks! But what can ya do?

Realise the rewards for winning aren't really that fantastic anyway put your credit card away and spend your money elsewhere. May make no diffrence to the individual ie I don't care about the money I spend on these games but if enough of the big spenders stop spending they will be forced to do something.

May be a gamble but don't think they would shut the game down since the revenue it can generate far out wieghs the cost of fixing things up.

modern boneheads
04-25-2013, 07:00 PM
All top 25 faction leaders should contact PJ. I read it somewhere.
Mr. Bay Area Rapid Transit...haven't seen you around...did you get fired from another job...again?

Bart
04-25-2013, 07:09 PM
Mr. Bay Area Rapid Transit...haven't seen you around...did you get fired from another job...again?

FFP, I was never associated with Funzio/Gree, not the evil CCMark. I am living in SF though. Peace, brother! :D

I actually not very fond of those who ban my beloved forumites like you. We should all allow to speak freely. This is not North Korea.

Fazhang
04-25-2013, 07:09 PM
Dude, I make the snowstorm, not snowballs.

Get in line, lad, or get left behind.

Ireland, who cares, that's in the bag.

I'm thinking long term, my friend, as you should be doing, too.

My friend pj, You might be the snowstorm and all but it ain't gonna stick. We will see. At the end of the day, GREE has to make a move, the ball is in their courts

Beamer
04-25-2013, 07:16 PM
You're a puppet to your company you have nothing to say because they have not told you what to say. Its understandable lots of people need their jobs.

Guys, please do not mistake my lack of post in a thread for lack of attention. I don't always have something to say on a particular topic yet. Other members of my team are currently reviewing the details of the situation.

Bart
04-25-2013, 07:17 PM
And I didn't lose my job, I quit my job as the lobbyst in DC, so I can be very pursuasive or am an expert in organizing grass root movement. I have more time to play the game now, but I don't want to feed the inflation here anymore, so I am a free player again.

Bart
04-25-2013, 07:22 PM
This guy, he gets it.

Looks like you have other idea about me too, what beef you have on me? :confused:

Bart
04-25-2013, 07:24 PM
My name is really Bart, not BART as in Bay Area Rapid Transit.

Bart
04-25-2013, 07:37 PM
No beef, was not referring to the content of the quoted person. But...I do have some beef on a greedy little piggie.

I am all for punishing the greedy skunk(s). Enlighten me.

procsyzarc
04-26-2013, 12:26 PM
Well looks like nothing has been done and they and tar will again be robbing genuine factions of their deserved spots.

To be completely honest the way these games are now and the lack of caring from Gree, if I hadn't spent so much time and money on them already and was just starting I would probably hack too since why spend thousands of dollars when you can get the same results for free with little risk of being banned. Even the blatant hackers generally get away but I bet there are thousands of smarter hackers out there that do it in a way we don't even notice.

Yankster
04-26-2013, 01:10 PM
Banned? As of when

honest Abe
04-27-2013, 07:52 AM
Once again they are stealing a top 10 spot from someone... People who admitted hacking to gree directly or who admitted they hacked on the forum and currently have 550 tactical subs and 20bn of cash units in their inventory should be banned by now should they not?

senex morosus
04-27-2013, 08:44 AM
We had a guy who we were going to recruit that said he would make 900k WD points. When asked how many vaults he would buy he said he would buy 5 vaults and then do energy hacks. The reason why he buys a few vaults is so if caught, he will just tell GREE he bought 5 vaults and that would be it. He would be free to continue hacking. The copy of the email has been sent to GREE.

Thats just one guy. Most of the players here spend $1000-$2000 on average for T10. If these continue without any consequences, all you will gain is many more hackers who will also get the idea that they too can get away with it for less money. I am not saying that nothing is being done about it but many of us witnesses a hacker get away with it recently and many have reported about him bragging about it too. This does not set a good example for the game. Action is required urgently from GREE to prevent what happened in China otherwise loyal players will either quit or force to stay in lower factions and possibly hack as well.

honest Abe
04-27-2013, 08:54 AM
So basically it seems we have established you can buy a hall pass from gree for hacking?

Thief
04-27-2013, 09:05 AM
It's soooo Frustrating to see both Joes Army and TAR in top 10 right now when there are other teams that deserve it like the Darkness (granted i don't know what place they are in right now)

At the very least before rewards go out this time CJ please take the time to scrub the top 25 teams.

Crime Time
04-27-2013, 09:13 AM
The lack of transparency is what creates problems.

Gree can say they spend time destroying hackers... But where is the proof?

If I don't see it, it doesn't happen.

I think I know what PJ has in mind.

I am going to control the only thing I can control in this game.

My money.

I am now a free player after Ireland.

Gree has a minus $ 5000 a month income.

It is not much, but if more develop my mindset ... Who knows.

Crypt
04-27-2013, 09:29 AM
hackers dont tend to make themselves easy to identify.

sounds a bit harsh to punish a whole faction of legit gold spenders for the actions of a few.

what actually happened to that whole faction of hackers from China ?

senex morosus
04-27-2013, 10:37 AM
I wouldnt say punish an entire faction over a hacker, but how hard can it be to monitor top 10 teams? Until recently, Mils*** was the only top 25 team accused of hacking where as TAR and Joes's army have been accused many times of hacking. If GREE cant find an illegal script in a person's account and lets them off the hook after seeing 5 vaults (I will stick to this amount since I know thats what one hacker uses as a cover up) being purchased then they have a serious problem.

Common sense really. $1000-$2000 players are being over thrown by hackers who spend $500 JUST to cover up their hacking. Eventually revenues will decrease and people will start quitting or lowering their budget on the game. If I was in charge of whatever section in GREE is in charge of this, I'd set an example and announce it on the forums that 'person x' has been banned for cheating, give the prizes to the people that deserve it, and move along. Even hackers wont risk spending $500 if they know that they'll get caught but of course there is a privacy issue here and GREE wont embarrass them.

Crime Time
04-27-2013, 10:44 AM
No one trusts a shadow government. Why invest trust in a shadow company?

You all are just numbers on the bottom line.... No one at Gree knows your name only what is spent. Want changes?

Change your spending habits.

Crime Time
04-27-2013, 10:47 AM
As for the issue of privacy.... We choose our own identity here... Gree can easily identify a person by game name and not violate any privacy laws.

Jahootie
04-27-2013, 05:35 PM
Keep crying...oh yeah the darkness actually deserved a 3 place finish ....they so great..oh yeah...but guys with bigger balls ,
clock , and empty pockets were a fault...know what. F--k all of you

And to you guys enjoy top 50 finish.......eat me

Jahootie
04-27-2013, 05:39 PM
And start a faction....call it the loser patrol...and have you know who lead it

See you in top 100 ladies.......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Durt McGurt
04-27-2013, 05:44 PM
Keep crying...oh yeah the darkness actually deserved a 3 place finish ....they so great..oh yeah...but guys with bigger balls ,
clock , and empty pockets were a fault...know what. F--k all of you

And to you guys enjoy top 50 finish.......eat me

Money hackers bought the guild increases, filling the roster. The haction should be nuked. Start over, reset. Move on.

machette
04-27-2013, 05:46 PM
I would be scared janitor or jahomie whatever your name is you are under a eagle eye

Jahootie
04-27-2013, 05:58 PM
Your loser faction is under a brown eye

Allday
04-27-2013, 06:18 PM
Joe Army, Yes you can!!! With hacking of course.

Allday
04-27-2013, 06:20 PM
Durt, they are doing more than money hacking

Allday
04-27-2013, 06:24 PM
Should we now talk about Joy Killers? I have seen their inventorys and they are hacking.

Crypt
04-28-2013, 05:30 AM
Should we now talk about Joy Killers? I have seen their inventorys and they are hacking.

THANK YOU ! its about time someone mentioned that name again. there a whole faction of hackers out there and I see no witch hunt for them....also wasn't there rumors about one of the other Top factions hacking ? admitted by one of their own members ?

if you are all so righteous then why do you selectively pick target to bring justice upon ?

Crypt
04-28-2013, 10:19 AM
LOL word has it that there's been a hacker spotted in that MC G faction.

ps. i have the ss !!

Jahootie
04-28-2013, 01:22 PM
What a surprise......who would have thought
Knew it had to be something for them to be in top 10

Chris5900
04-28-2013, 02:10 PM
What a surprise......who would have thought
Knew it had to be something for them to be in top 10

Why can't you just play the game correctly and not ruin others fun? This game is meant for teamwork, strategy, and fun. But apparently you can't play the game correctly.

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-28-2013, 03:28 PM
LOL word has it that there's been a hacker spotted in that MC G faction.

ps. i have the ss !!

No hackers at McGurt. We have been self policing since ive been here, and we are punishing the Hacktions as I type this. Ask a certain faction that will no longer be Top 10 that we all know. Get your facts straight and look up the meaning of "proof."

pM me. I will gladly educate you if you are willing to learn.

Feel free to send the "s s" to me.

y_mw
04-28-2013, 03:49 PM
I was an original McGurt. The Durt I knew back then and know today has a zero tolerance policy on hackers. His team is the same.

As always, if you have a legitimate concern, please provide proof to Gree and/or the forum. Anything else is just insinuation and a general waste of everybody's time.

Crypt
04-28-2013, 03:51 PM
No hackers at McGurt. We have been self policing since ive been here, and we are punishing the Hacktions as I type this. Ask a certain faction that will no longer be Top 10 that we all know. Get your facts straight and look up the meaning of "proof."

pM me. I will gladly educate you if you are willing to learn.

Feel free to send the "s s" to me.

dude this is the problem, you dont see the hacker coming until its on the forum.

im not a snitch so wont be airing any dirty laundry on the forum but like i said i have the ss.

ignorance is bliss

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-28-2013, 04:00 PM
dude this is the problem, you dont see the hacker coming until its on the forum.

im not a snitch so wont be airing any dirty laundry on the forum but like i said i have the ss.

ignorance is bliss

I've addressed your initial comment already. I'm standing by it. And like y_wa (who I've never met) would not tolerate being in a Hacktion.

As to "you don't see the scum until they donate"', hey it happens to many legit factions, but the moment they do they should be booted.

Crypt
04-28-2013, 04:07 PM
No hackers at McGurt

check your facts before you make statements, have you savy checked all of your members accounts?

Durt McGurt
04-28-2013, 04:22 PM
check your facts before you make statements, have you savy checked all of your members accounts?

Send Gree and me the proof.
I await.

Crypt
04-28-2013, 04:39 PM
Send Gree and me the proof.
I await.

i have already sent the ss to gree. hopefully they are investigating but im not holding my breath.

Allday
04-28-2013, 07:08 PM
McGurt is hacker free as far as I am concerned. The problem is TAR, Joy killers, and joe army.

Duby21
04-28-2013, 07:22 PM
McGurt is hacker free as far as I am concerned. The problem is TAR, Joy killers, and joe army.

If there were hackers out there GREE would taken care of it...Or trying too I think it's funny that the faction that are getting accused of hacking isn't even in the top 3 lol.. If they cheat that would mean everyone ahead of them cheat too? 😳 Right?

Durt McGurt
04-28-2013, 08:12 PM
i have already sent the ss to gree. hopefully they are investigating but im not holding my breath.

Don't hold your breath.... let me know. Send your support ticket directly to me. Dealt with in minutes. But alas, you have nothing.

What is you ingame name and level please, I would like to check out your base.

Big Apple
04-28-2013, 11:40 PM
Biggest surprise was to see that "General Joe" joined PUN. His LLP and other accounts are still with his Joe Army faction. Probably PUN was in need of some cash and energy hacks.... Yes, I am calling out the names and will do it again.

Zandeko
04-28-2013, 11:45 PM
Agree with Tango.

Just an FYI, a single hacker can score at least 3 million points.

Now stop bickering, report the hackers and move on.

I am beginning to sense a witch hunt here.

Listen, I am sure you are right, at least the manner in which you speak on this topic suggest such.

Send support all your hard evidence and let them do their jobs. At the end of the day you know the coup, you have from the beginning. If your hardships are unbearable then quit or better yet STOP buying, seeking justice is commendable but there is no victory for you here.

You are the epitome of the very people my signature speaks of.

honest Abe
04-29-2013, 10:07 PM
This thread got way off topic. McGurt has done the lords work. Can we move the discussion back to its title topic pls.

senex morosus
04-30-2013, 12:27 AM
Don't hold your breath.... let me know. Send your support ticket directly to me. Dealt with in minutes. But alas, you have nothing.

What is you ingame name and level please, I would like to check out your base.

Much respect

Crypt- If u have any screens, you'd semi-block names and post here but u didnt OR post to durt and mention it here but you haven't. I don't believe you at all.

Crypt
04-30-2013, 01:11 AM
Much respect

Crypt- If u have any screens, you'd semi-block names and post here but u didnt OR post to durt and mention it here but you haven't. I don't believe you at all.

lol ss or it didnt happen ?? ignorance is bliss. i wont be posting screenies on here in any shape or form. i send mine direct to gree, not cry on the forum about it.

senex morosus
04-30-2013, 01:17 AM
lol ss or it didnt happen ?? ignorance is bliss. i wont be posting screenies on here in any shape or form. i send mine direct to gree, not cry on the forum about it.

I rest my case :)

honest Abe
04-30-2013, 07:51 AM
crypt go away or start a different useless drivel thread. Again, can we get back to the subject of this thread.

Almost There
04-30-2013, 04:35 PM
Wow, I am new here but I would have to say I have never seen so many direct violations of the rules before. You are all making Gree look bad and making them lose money.

honest Abe
05-01-2013, 02:12 PM
Rumor has it some of the joes were cobra kaid (proper spelling aside). Pray tell...

machette
05-02-2013, 05:27 PM
Where is joe army on the winners list CJ

josempolo
05-02-2013, 05:48 PM
I do not know why joe's army is not on list of winners.
Many of us are real gold spenders.
And about hacking, why there are many players with several strong indestructible units on his inventory (like 30 units of P-91), others that buy 300 sets of LE units after sale has ended, in less than 30 min. How many players can do that?
I am very dissapointed to be out of winner's list.

member of Joe's Army, YWC

Jahootie
05-02-2013, 05:54 PM
To be honest everybody needs a douche.....gree not fair, but I play on........
And I hope darkness gets nothing......that's what they deserve ....
Make top 10 in Columbia and stop *****ing

machette
05-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Thanks gree for taking care of JOE ARMY And Tar

camper killer
05-02-2013, 06:07 PM
I still cannot believe the Joes are crying, take your 10,000 skill points and go cry in the corner...... I am looking at all of you. The General says hi. now stop pretending like you don't know what you did.

sacromyces
05-02-2013, 06:11 PM
Joe army if you spend real doe and want prizes find a new faction i.e. one that doesn't hack. And CJ this battle is taken care of but what about last battle why don't the darkness have prizes yet. By taking joe army and tar off the prize roster you admit their wrong doing... = darkness prizes from china make it happen.

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-02-2013, 06:15 PM
Hey Joes, apparently you need more Hail Marys.

Thank you CJ and Gree for calling these guys out. You've earned my faith for a few more months.

bTW, Where did that Waffen SS thread go?

camper killer
05-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Hey Joes, apparently you need more Hail Marys.

Thank you CJ and Gree for calling these guys out. You've earned my faith for a few more months.

bTW, Where did that Waffen SS go?

HEHEHE yeah they never stood a chance. suprised that last this long after we pounded them for months for threatening a member of ours with violence. Made a few dozen quit in days. Still looking for Tex Dutch Carv and their leader. they hide well.

Jahootie
05-02-2013, 06:26 PM
I still cannot believe the Joes are crying, take your 10,000 skill points and go cry in the corner...... I am looking at all of you. The General says hi. now stop pretending like you don't know what you did.i bet you look even stupider in person....

camper killer
05-02-2013, 06:31 PM
i bet you look even stupider in person....

we have seen your raw data from your accounts you cannot hide from what we see.

YES WE CAN .... SKILL POINT HACK!

thats the Joe motto

King little fruit fly
05-02-2013, 06:45 PM
Finally Joe Army and TAR are getting what they deserve, but what about those due rewards for top 11 &12 and 26 &27...etc?????????????????????????????

Jahootie
05-02-2013, 06:47 PM
Lol....raw data...c'mon man.....I still have no idea what your talking about...enlighten me ......seriously....
Cause I am confused...

Duby21
05-02-2013, 07:07 PM
Why do people want to make up lies and accuses because of jealously ... Pitty.pitty.pitty >> what people do to try to be better than everyone else *~* .. Now everyone accusing can go cry 😭 because there stats suck so they get on the forums to let there feeling spill out =LOSERS :) and it's funny they naming of hacks that are unknown to me? Maybe there faction has it ? In less they made up a fake hack to cheat there why to the top ... Well now it's time to hit the post button and sit back and here everyone cry 😜😜😜. 5,4,3,2,1,0

honest Abe
05-02-2013, 07:17 PM
Sounds like a friend of the guy who went insane on the forum two weeks ago defending hackers as they make the game more fun=pharmacy=joe army?

honest Abe
05-02-2013, 07:20 PM
And what about the general himself?

Crypt
05-02-2013, 07:33 PM
good to know that gree can be easily manipulated by a few QQ's on the forum.

fuzzlenutz
05-03-2013, 06:21 AM
How about all the vaults of gold legitimate players/factions were forced to spend to stay in the running because of the hacking factions

jon_funzio
05-03-2013, 06:49 AM
Let's put this all into context:

Were there hackers in TAR and JA? Yes.
Were all members of TAR and JA hackers? No.

Punishing the entire faction for the sins of the few (?) seems a mite harsh - better would be to remove the scores of the hackers and then recalculate the total scores for each faction, I know that there are some honest people in JA (I don't know anyone at TAR, bus suspect that the same goes for them), punishing them for what one must assume is unwitting compliance does seem unfair.

BlackArrow
05-03-2013, 10:40 AM
At that level, players notice every detail and take care of the most minute detail in their stats. The reality is that if you didn't notice 20, 50 or 100 BILLION deposits into the faction bank and major upgrades well beyond the daily contributions...something is wrong. In most cases they knew something was amiss but chose instead to ignore it as they saw their stats swell as if on steroids.

You want to be clean and beyond reproach, you leave. Period.

I have little or no sympathy.

Cao Cao
05-03-2013, 10:45 AM
Gree, you have to investigate properly and not swayed by the sentiments in the forum. I have seen many hackers still playing strong with their yet to be unlocked powerful units.

In warfare, it is common for rivals to look for tactics away from battlefield to win over enemies. This is exactly what a bunch of sore losers which got beaten to cry and resort to dirty tactics to get us banned so you can get top 10. You losers have to accept and show your prowess in WD event which matters most.

Joe Army - Yes We Can

Saint Anger
05-03-2013, 10:58 AM
Can I say something snarky and not be called a troll? No? *sigh*

honest Abe
05-03-2013, 11:15 AM
These guys still have their top 10 units! Gree? The only solution is to not count the point in the hacked accounts and recalculate. Really not that hard.

Also what abt the good hacker general himself? The silence is deafening... Buy a vault, get a hall pass? Just want to make sure I understand the thought process.

Abe, honest as always

King little fruit fly
05-24-2013, 12:19 AM
We had a guy who we were going to recruit that said he would make 900k WD points. When asked how many vaults he would buy he said he would buy 5 vaults and then do energy hacks. The reason why he buys a few vaults is so if caught, he will just tell GREE he bought 5 vaults and that would be it. He would be free to continue hacking. The copy of the email has been sent to GREE.

Thats just one guy. Most of the players here spend $1000-$2000 on average for T10. If these continue without any consequences, all you will gain is many more hackers who will also get the idea that they too can get away with it for less money. I am not saying that nothing is being done about it but many of us witnesses a hacker get away with it recently and many have reported about him bragging about it too. This does not set a good example for the game. Action is required urgently from GREE to prevent what happened in China otherwise loyal players will either quit or force to stay in lower factions and possibly hack as well.

I agree completely, that is why The Darkness deserve the top 10 prize for China! ;)

King little fruit fly
05-24-2013, 12:24 AM
These guys still have their top 10 units! Gree? The only solution is to not count the point in the hacked accounts and recalculate. Really not that hard.

Also what abt the good hacker general himself? The silence is deafening... Buy a vault, get a hall pass? Just want to make sure I understand the thought process.

Abe, honest as always

What gives, punish the good and reward the bad???