PDA

View Full Version : friends with bad armor

starkthunder
04-24-2013, 01:20 AM
Please don't put silly armors on your main knight. I have 2 friends that are level 70+ that had nemesis on but switched to a low level armor. One switched to swamp shaman the other hydra hunter.I don't have had a problem if the armors are leveled but both of these hadn't even switched to the second form yet.

Catastr0phy
04-24-2013, 01:27 AM
Please don't put silly armors on your main knight. I have 2 friends that are level 70+ that had nemesis on but switched to a low level armor. One switched to swamp shaman the other hydra hunter.I don't have had a problem if the armors are leveled but both of these hadn't even switched to the second form yet.

I feel you! Its sad to see that you cant get friends as help due to their armor. Would b cool if ppl change back to a good armor once there done doing what they have to do with it, so that friends can still use you!

RadLonghammer
04-24-2013, 05:51 AM
I feel you! Its sad to see that you cant get friends as help due to their armor. Would b cool if ppl change back to a good armor once there done doing what they have to do with it, so that friends can still use you!

I'll be the first to admit that I'm guilty of that. As soon as I start something new, and realize that my Main Knight is in something silly because I equipped his good armor on someone else, I feel bad for my friends.

Still, that's why it's good to have as many good friends as possible. Same as in real life. They're not all going to be ready to party when you are ;)

Catastr0phy
04-24-2013, 05:58 AM
I'll be the first to admit that I'm guilty of that. As soon as I start something new, and realize that my Main Knight is in something silly because I equipped his good armor on someone else, I feel bad for my friends.

Still, that's why it's good to have as many good friends as possible. Same as in real life. They're not all going to be ready to party when you are ;)

Couldnt agree more!

Gabzor89
04-24-2013, 06:34 AM
hmm, I'm not sure if there was some bug or glitch. during my last boss trigger, when I tried to add friends, I was astonished to find not one or two, but ALL of my friends had weak unleveled armors on. Leaving the boss and returning immediately still showed the same weak armors on.

However, after doing other things for about 10 mins (quests and arena), I was able to find my friends with their normal armor on and then proceeded to tackle the boss without any other extraordinary issues.