PDA

View Full Version : GREE ADMIN - Please refund the wrongly deducted Gems!

echus14
04-23-2013, 07:45 PM
Hi Gree Admin/CJ54

Among the variety of problems being faced in the last guild war, one that stood out head and shoulders above the rest was the wrongful deduction of gems for refills that were never requested or sanctioned by the player. This problem is as good as just taking money out of people wallets without their permission!

I know that numerous players have sent in tickets about this (myself included), so can you please address this by URGENTLY crediting back the wrongful deductions and fixing the problem before the next war.

Thank you.

VileDoom
04-23-2013, 07:49 PM
If you listen closely you can hear the crickets.

Jean marc
04-23-2013, 07:50 PM
You were lucky then, i bought gems twice but never got any, but was charge on my credit card. Sent ticket and no answer as usual, was lucky the apple store credit me the first one but still waiting for an answer from gree for the second one.

Klassenr@hotmail.com
04-23-2013, 08:01 PM
Hi Gree Admin/CJ54

Among the variety of problems being faced in the last guild war, one that stood out head and shoulders above the rest was the wrongful deduction of gems for refills that were never requested or sanctioned by the player. This problem is as good as just taking money out of people wallets without their permission!

I know that numerous players have sent in tickets about this (myself included), so can you please address this by URGENTLY crediting back the wrongful deductions and fixing the problem before the next war.

Thank you.

I understand your frustrations as it happened to me during the war as well. I would also like to point out that things such as this seem to be a 'glitch' rather than mis-programming. That being said, if it is a 'Glitch' in the code you should realize that tracking down and refunding the effected accounts only would be tantamount to the needle in the haystack. ask them to find the bug and fix it immediately, Yes! Explain that without doing so they, as a company, are susceptible to fraud litigation? Absolutely! Ask them to perform an act of God to make us whole? Not likely.

echus14
04-23-2013, 08:18 PM
Tracking down the "glitch" will take time and so I leave it to GREE to do what it can before the next guild war (unless they want another deluge of angry tickets). However, they need to address the tickets on this matter now by crediting back the lost gems - its as good as siphoning off people's RL money.

Haba
04-24-2013, 08:18 AM
yes please, ive also sent in a ticket during the wars, without me pressing refill button for 25 gems, i saw my gems drop from 1000 to 600, that 400 gems are un-acounted for, i didnt spend them, they just magically vanished from my account, also bought a mountain for $79.99, i was charged for this transaction but never recieved my mountain of gems, gree! please hire more staff or something.